All Comments on 'Schoolhouse Rock Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

I can't believe I am typing this but GOD Bless the NSA in your Crowbar universe.

Second, most justices of state courts would rather protect their budget and income stream and will usually cave to the Legislature on all cases except budget cases when it comes to protecting their state spending, even if they have to bend the laws in order to protect their budget and "their money". This includes throwing out rights of property owners enshrined in their State Constitution. Only a strict constructionist majority court with a backbone and an honest streak would follow the law even if it impacted "their money".

As far as compromise on illegal immigration from a state level, the compromise is handing over criminal aliens to Immigration & Customs Enforcement, who commit Part 1 crimes (as defined by the FBI); and all Part II sex crimes, gang related crimes and drug related crimes after they have served their time for their crimes. While this doesn't cover all the crimes committed by illegal aliens it is enough to put a spin that those supporting all forms of illegal immigration into a tough spot with most of their constituents, should they hold up any immigration or budget compromise. An incremental shift in policy in your direction when dealing with a stubborn political opponent makes the next compromise easier, especially if they think you didn't get what you wanted, when the increment shift was all you were looking to accomplish.

The ultimate compromise would be to separate the budget bill into two bills, where transportation, water & other state infrastructure projects; state parks, the courts, the schools & medical facilities receiving state money are handled separately from the rest of the budget. As law enforcement was handled by a separate bill in the Crowbar universe, then funding levels would continue from the prior year. Breaking up large bills into smaller bills can lessen divisions that have to be dealt with and make the complicated much less complicated.

Have no clue as to what the code in the videos is, but that it might have something to do with drug trafficking is something which seems logical given clues left in prior chapters of prior series, particularly given Terhune's death and the observation of deliveries to that school in that county..

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
next chapter submitted

The next chapter is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

Anonymous/more: the point I was trying to make with the NSA is that they record EVERYTHING we do, be it cellphone or internet usage. That is a very spooky thing (pun not intended).

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheeleralmost 5 years ago
Another Red Crowbar escapade appears!!!

Simply great stuff and the quality of the author's yo-yo/zig-zag story line remains awe inspiring!

Lakelifer12Lakelifer12almost 5 years ago
Get your popcorn ready

This is shaping up to be a good one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I know the word POLITICIAN is often used as a swear word but are the politicians of your country really that self serving and stupid?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anon/politician

I do embellish things a bit, and they never say the truth out loud like I sometimes have them do. But yes, they ARE that self-serving, and often that dumb...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
reply to anons (2 or 1?)

the problem is 90% of the politicians are just looking for another term, not doing the correct and proper things. As for the NSA recording everything on the internet, I do not know if there is that much storage available every day. BTW - Thanks to the Wife Watchman for his stories - they are great!

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
TEACH OUR CHILDREN WELL//////BRAINWASH VIA THE NET

or is it to be called educating the masses, TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anon/reply

Yes, there *IS* that much storage available to the NSA. They also have computers capable of executing one trillion instructions per second. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Never thought I'd be saying good old NSA.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES