All Comments on 'Schoolhouse Rock Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
...not the bad guys

My hunch is that coming down the hallway are Muscone and the other guy working the drug case, and not anyone from Marcie's gang. I think they are the 2 who checked into the hotel with small bags that Don saw earlier. If he didn't recognize them then two people checking in wouldn't have necessarily raised any alarms.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bravo

Yes, I do think it is Jack Muscone &/or Martin Nash in disguise who checked into the hotel, knowing Troy's propensity for walking into traps. They are there to rescue the Iron Crowbar, if necessary and also have the codes to the bunker, as Muscone was also part of the group taking down Superior Bloodlines at that hotel.

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinalmost 5 years ago
What will happen?

Maybe the two guys are perps and will enter the room and not see the IC as the system was shut down quickly and the IC is behind the crates. We shall see what happens.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
WHEN YOU SET UP A STING OR TRAP

always check for safe exits....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Suggestion: Sex scene between Don and Bettina

If you really must continue to diss on the press, then have a love/hate sexual encounter between the IC and Bettina.

Something I'd like to see: After the current situation ends, have Don visit Bettina, have very rough dominant (even non-con) sex. Bettina gets pregnant, but they both agree to keep the father a secret. This way, they will always carry a part of each other.

Any interest?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anon/DonBettina

Don-Bettina sex has already happened. And if there's going to be a love-hate sex encounter, it more likely would be between Don and Katherine Woodburn. Not that that's a spoiler, or anything... :o)

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Reckon it could be Jack!

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Good action chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES