All Comments on 'Schoolhouse Rock Ch. 07'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bravo

Just impatiently waiting for your next series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
kentuckyblueboy

good job on the story the iron crowbar gets his man or woman

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
UP IN THE MORNING AND OFF TO SCHOOL

but somehow the teaching of the golden rule is misplaced TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GOOD,but...

Another good Crowbar adventure! One of the key elements in the epic stories is the very real danger faced by our hero and his comrades as they fight against the various dark forces seeking their demise. i sincerely hope whatever story arcs await the IC will keep we readers (often literally) on the edge of our seats as we read along, fearing for his physical or moral survival. This element is the katana’s edge that is the true attraction in the excellent body of work, so far. WW: make us “pucker-up” as you continue to weave your magic!

gonna go and share some “skritchins” now. Please don’t make us wait too long...🙏

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
EVEN IF HE IS THE ELITEST CRIME FIGHTER

one should remember all criminals have several back up plans waiting for an opportunity to commence, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
400 YEARS ago

I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE YOU WW, this is perhaps your best story to date. Looking forward to the next adventure.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 5 years ago
Wonderful......outstanding.......

I concur with another comment that this may be your best story yet. It is beyond my comprehension how you can consistently sustain the flow of action, characters, and emotions not just within an individual story but across your entire amazing Commander Troy portfolio. Thank you for the hours of entertainment and pleasure you have provided me and so many others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Conflicted honor

Still find it hard to reconcile the commanders promiscuity with his strident honor and courage. A principled man who screws all takers just doesn't ring true. Like the stories just have issue with that component.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
IC Troy fan

SR7 and all the preceding stories: Gripping, Shocking, totally Absorbing. Was having a problem with Don's promiscuous private lifestyle at first but filed it away as 'none of my business'. The way WW keeps a record of all the tentacles of the stories as a whole is awesome. I often have to heed his advice to refer to previous stories to remind myself of certain characters and events. Discovered WW in 2019, started from scratch, caught up this week, eagerly awaiting the next episode. Thanks WW, Tony from Nottm UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More sex please

Just add some sex to spice things up. Everything would be perfect.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
story delay, and comments on the comments

I appreciate all the kind comments about this story. It took a while to get right, but it was a lot of fun to write, and I agree that it came out very well. Sorry that there weren't as many life-and-death cliffhangers, but sometimes we could use a break on those.

Unfortunately, I've had a death in my family, which will delay the finishing of the next story. Apologies for the delays, and I'll get the story out as soon as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sorry for your loss

WW, we all have real lives to lead and sometimes life throws us a curve. what is important now is that you are there for your family in this time of great sorrow. you take as much time as you need and your loyal readers understand. you and your family are in my prayers. take are my friend...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
condolence

Sorry for lost...WW

I recently lost a loved one.Your stories give me reason to keep going on...

Godian,

An avid reader of ur stories from Nigeria

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
next story submitted.

The first chapter of the next story, Little Red Haired Girl, has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another excellent story. Don't know how you manage to keep weaving these convoluted stories together, giving us leads and dead ends to follow. Either a mind in the league of Holmesfield and Moriarty, and / or a massive storyline board. 5⛤ again.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

I didn’t know that there were so many Schoolhouse Rock segments. I remember watching the one “ I’m a bill” with my daughter. How you interwoven the SHR into each chapter amazes me. You ending with The Preamble brought joy to my heart as I haven’t seen it mentioned or spoke about for long time. Thank you for that reminder.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES