Schoolies Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"White pointers," Megan grinned at me. "Get it?"

Okay, it took a few seconds, but yeah. "I got it. Pass me another tinnie of four ex, will ya?" Coz by them I'd had my eighteenth birthday and I'd started drinking aussie beer and I'd dated a couple of actual aussie guys and I'd learned a few other things too.

* * *

"Go on, Ching-Ching, at least come out with us," Megan had said when she found out I'd just turned eighteen coz I hadn't really told anyone and I wouldn't have except her birthday was a few days away from mine. "Double date. Chaz's mate's real keen." She grinned. "He's no root rat, Ching-Ching. You don't need to sweat that one. He'll behave."

"Always so bloody serious, Ching-Ching," Mr. Wentworth had said. "You take some time out for your birthday at least, girl. "

"Yeah, 'n Doug's a right spunk," Megan said. "I'd date him myself except Chaz is bloody hot."

"Go on, Ching," Mr. Wentworth said. "Take a night off."

It wasn't like I'd never dated. I'd dated back home in Guangzhou. Dated? I'd had a boyfriend. Longhai, except I didn't miss him at all. Just, I'd never dated since I'd moved to Sydney. So much study, and it hadn't been easy. Foreign language. Everything in English. My head hurt every bloody night and I'd sit there with my bloody dictionary and poor Megan'd sit with me and I'd just work and work and work. A night out? With Megan there? Why not.

"Okay," I conceded.

"Cool bananas," Megan grinned, reaching for her mobile. "I'll tee it up with the boys now."

So yeah, my first Aussie date and I actually was looking forward to it, coz yeah, Doug was a bit of a spunk. In the end, we went to a movie together, went out to Macca's afterwards for a burger and chips and then headed home. Megan's parents were out themselves, so we had the place to ourselves and we headed out the back to the swimming pool, except we weren't going swimming. We were heading for the couches back there in the darkness. Megan and Chaz took one and flipped some music on. Doug and I took the other and kind of sat there looking at each other.

Chaz and Megan were already making out and it was kind of hard to miss coz they were busy unfastening each other's clothes and I couldn't stop myself from watching. Not even when Doug's arm slid around my shoulder and I wasn't objecting at all. I looked at him and I smiled and I didn't move away and that was all the encouragement he'd needed and just like that, he was kissing me.

I'd been kissed before. It wasn't like I didn't know what to do. Except that had been back in China with Longhai and Doug was an Aussie and he was way bigger and he was a gweilo and his hair was that blonde color that I was used to now and he had blue eyes and everything about him was so big. He kissed me though, and I kissed him back, my mouth opening eagerly to his. That kiss, it went on and on and on, our tongues meeting, intertwining, dancing together, my teeth nibbling at his lips. His mouth sucking on my lips, sucking each of my lips into his mouth before he took possession of my mouth again and I did enjoy the way he kissed and it wasn't strange at all.

It was actually rather exciting.

Over on that other couch Chaz had undone Megan's top and pushed her bra up to expose her boobs and I could see his hand on one boob while they kissed. Doug's hand brushed across one of my boobs and Longhai had done that and I'd liked it then. I liked it now, with Doug's hand and when I didn't say no and I didn't try and stop him his hand returned and I didn't say no or try to stop him then either. His hand cupped my boob, gentle pressure, exploring and yeah, my boobs were way smaller than Megan's but he didn't seem worried about that.

"Ohhh." I glanced across when I heard Megan gasp and I just about gasped myself because Chaz had his head down and he was kissing and sucking on one of Megan's boobs while his hand caressed the other and one of her hands was stroking his hair as he suckled at her and she looked at me and she smiled and then she looked down at Chaz and she sighed and closed her eyes and I sort of sighed and Doug kissed me again and I just lost myself in that kiss.

No-one was talking, the music played quietly and Doug's hand kept exploring and caressing and my nipples seemed to swell and harden and ache and I loved it when his hand brushed over them and they did, again and again and when his fingers started to unbutton my top I smiled and he smiled back and my top fell open and I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra and then we were kissing again and his hand pushed my bra up and cupped my bare boob.

His fingers found my nipple, rolling it between his finger and thumb and I couldn't help moaning softly into his mouth and his kiss became even more passionate and his hands brushed my top back off my shoulders. I helped him, shrugging it off, my bra following and I was topless and he was easing me around and onto my back across his lap and he had his hand on one of my boobs and now his mouth closed on the other and neither of us had said a word.

Doug's mouth closed on my boob, his lips encircled my nipple, his tongue flickered across my sensitive flesh and I lay there, looking up at the night sky, electrified coz his mouth felt amazing. I'd never let Longhai even get close to anything like this and nothing had led me to expect anything could feel this good and his lips and tongue on my nipple held me enthralled, gasping for breath and one of my hands stroked his hair the way I'd seen Megan stroking Chaz's hair but I was doing it without a thought.

I glanced at Megan and she was watching me. Watching us. She and Chaz were half-sitting, half-lying on the couch a couple of feet from us and her top and bra had gone too and Chaz was still busy sucking and kissing at one Megan's boobs but his head was turned so he could see what Doug and I were doing. My cheeks flamed coz I knew Chaz could see my boobs but I wasn't stopping Doug from doing what he was doing and I watched Megan.

She smiled and unzipped Chaz's jeans, reached inside and I watched, heart pounding, as she pulled out his erect cock. I knew what it was but I'd never seen a real one and I stared. Doug didn't notice, he was too busy enjoying my boobs but I noticed and my heart just about choked me as Megan held it in her hand and started to stroke him, her hand moving up and down on his shaft and she smiled at me.

Her hand stroked him and one of his hands disappeared beneath her skirt and from the way it moved beneath the material, he was sliding his hand inside her panties and Megan moaned softly, her eyes closing for a second, her hand pausing and Chaz smiled at me and Doug came up for air and he must've seen what was happening coz lying across his lap, I could look up and see his face and I was suddenly aware that Doug was really hard.

Seized by a sudden urge, I slid down and turned my head to look at Doug's big hard bulge and my heart jolted as I fumbled at his belt. He looked down and then he helped me, unzipping his jeans, pushing them down and his cock was huge inside his boxers. I raised myself and tugged them down, down to his knees as he sat there and his cock and his balls were fully exposed and only inches from my face and I just looked at it coz it was so close and I'd never seen one before. Well, Chaz's, just now, but not like this and I was mesmerized. Big, jutting upwards, erect and it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen and it was still growing.

The swollen head continued to expand, freeing itself from his foreskin and it mushroomed and lengthened and stiffened even more as I watched and I couldn't resist. I reached with one hand and took possession of it, clasping him the way I'd seen Megan clasp Chaz. I held it lightly, enjoying the way it throbbed under my fingers, exploring the silky hardness, tracing it's length from that swollen head all the way to the base and to those big round balls and I stroked them very gently.

Doug's breathe came in a sudden gasp as he leaned back, one hand toying with one of my boobs as I ran my fingers over him, brushing him lightly, looking at him and he was waiting, looking down at me, watching me and I smiled up at him, not teasing him, not even thinking. Just revelling in the excitement and the sight and feel of his rampantly hard cock right in front of my face.

I glanced back at Megan, saw her smile at me and her hand was stroking Chaz, his hand was moving under her skirt and her legs were wide for him, her face flushed and I could hear wet noises. For a second I had no idea what those noises were and then my own hot wet excitement told me and my face flamed and she smiled at me and I knew she was daring me to do what she was doing.

I didn't.

I turned my face back to look at Doug's cock and then I eased forward and I kissed the tip.

The noises from Megan and Chaz stopped. Doug's gasp was loud in the night and I smiled. Smiled and opened my mouth wide and slid my lips down over the head of Doug's cock, taking him into my mouth, savouring the hardness and the strange masculine taste of him. The head of his cock felt huge, the size of a large plum, the shaft almost as thick, so thick that my jaws were stretched as I opened wide to take him. My tongue slid down the underside of his cock as I lowered my head, seeing how much of him I could take inside my mouth.

My lips slid down his shaft, sliding lightly on him and his cock in my mouth, I looked up to see him looking down at me, smiling, my head held lightly by both his hands now and his eyes met mine. One of his hands stroked my head, running through my hair, sending little shivers through me and I eased my head up, my lips and tongue sliding along his shaft until only his cockhead remained in my mouth. His cock glistened wetly with my saliva and I swallowed, tasting cock-flavored saliva, tasting him in my mouth, enjoying the taste, the slightly salty tang of his male hardness filling my mouth.

Behind me, those noises from Megan and Chaz resumed but I ignored them now, focused on Doug's cock in my mouth and I slid my mouth down on him, down and up down and up between my lips, over my tongue and there was so much saliva in my mouth that I had had to swallow continuously to keep myself from choking. Now I really tasted him, slightly salty, even more delicious than first taste of his cock on my tongue had been and I just about went cross-eyed trying to see his solid shaft of flesh sliding in and out of my mouth, my lips stretched around his girth.

His cock moving, feeling him moving inside my mouth, my tongue and lips on him, tasting him with every swallow, I was elated. My first blowjob and I was loving it. Loving every moment of it. Now I started moving my mouth on him faster, sealing my lips on his shaft, my tongue swirling around and teasing his cockhead before my lips slid down his shaft, taking him further inside my mouth, sliding my lips down his shaft, taking him until the tip of his cock brushed the back of my mouth, pulling back until only the head of his cock was inside. I bobbed my head on him, my mouth taking as much of him in as I could and doing my best to press and move my tongue on him as I did so.

Unexpectedly, coz this wasn't anything I'd planned or thought about, I was really enjoying this and now I was simultaneously stroking him with my hand. He sure seemed to be enjoying what I was doing and I bobbed my head a little quicker, moved my hand on his shaft a little faster, enjoying his heavy breathing, the way one of his hands squeezed my boob, the way his hips jerked slightly and behind me Megan was moaning breathlessly and I knew she was watching me. Her and Chaz.

I liked the idea of them watching me.

I sucked and I licked and I bobbed my head up and down, taking his hard cock into my mouth again and again, sensing his growing excitement and enjoying mine and I knew what would happen when he finished coz yeah, of course I'd listened when the other girls talked about blowjobs and stuff and I didn't care. If he finished in my mouth I'd swallow and his rigid cock was sliding between my lips, sliding over my tongue as I worked my mouth on him, I found I was taking more and more of his length in. The head of his cock brushed the back of my throat again and again and again and in my excitement, there was no discomfort and my mouth plunged down each time until my lips brushed my finger and thumb, his cock touching the back of my throat and I wanted as much of him as I could take.

Doug was enjoying what I was doing, I could hear his grunts and groans of pleasure. I could hear his heavy breathing as I worked my mouth on him. His hips were flexing, working his cock into my mouth, between my lips even as I moved my mouth on him and I tried to watch, enjoying seeing his shaft disappearing into my mouth, so much of it plunging in, watching his shaft as it withdrew, shining with my saliva, simultaneously feeling his cock sliding across my tongue as he moved, feeling his shaft sliding between my lips, my eyes narrowing on the apex of each thrust as his length almost vanished inside my mouth, so far inside that I could feel him in my throat.

My mouth was flooding with saliva as I worked on him, forcing me to swallow and swallow and swallow. Even so, the movements of his cock meant that the saliva that coated his cock collected on my lips as he thrust back in, trickling from my lips down my chin, wetting my face, wetting my hand where I held him, wetting my face. I'd never imagined anything quite so messy and I didn't care. No, it wasn't that I didn't care. I loved it. I loved what I was doing for him and I was so aware of his quivering excitement and the hardness of his cockshaft, that swollen cockhead, his shaft so hard where my hand clasped him.

I was sucking on him with my lips, trying to lick him with my tongue and doing to my best to stroke him with my hand as he moved in and out of my mouth more and more vigorously. Something else was building up inside of me as I worked my mouth on him. A growing arousal and excitement that I'd felt before and it was something that I wanted very very much but even with that, I was intent now on satisfying Doug. My own desires and needs were secondary, even in that rising tide of need and excitement I was feeling.

I glanced up towards his face, eyeing him as I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, enjoyed his groan of pleasure and now I was wondering when he was going to finish and I had no intention of removing my mouth from him. One of the other girls had explained in what I'd thought was way to much detail about how some guys liked to finish in your mouth and have you swallow all their stuff, while others liked to finish by shooting their stuff onto your boobs or your face or just anywhere really. I'd wondered how any girl could let her boyfriend do that. Now I knew. I was eager for Doug to finish. However he wanted, I'd do my best to make it good for him. He could ejaculate anywhere he wanted to.

On me. In my mouth. On my face. Anywhere.

I wondered if he'd stop and ask.

He didn't.

My mouth plunged down on him, my lips sealed to his shaft, touching my finger and thumb where I ringed the base of him as the tip of his cock slid into my throat just a little. One of his hands squeezed my boob, the other held my head, his fingers entwined in my hair now, controlling my movements as I plunged my mouth down on him, my tongue swirling enthusiastically. Oh yeah! This was good. This was so good. and I could tell from his excited noises and his breathing and the way he pumped his cock into my mouth that he was almost there.

I wanted him to be there.

"Faster," he groaned, the first time he'd said a word since we started and I could hear the tension, the need, the excitement in his voice.

I stroked him hard and fast, using my hand to stimulate him, using the wetness of my saliva for lubrication as my hand slipped along his full length, sliding along the length of his shaft, faster, faster, faster, bobbing my head on him. My lips sucked at his length as he moved, as my head moved, sucked hard, my hand working on him at the same time.

There wasn't any warning.

One moment my hand was gripping him tightly, working away on his cock as my mouth plunged down on him. The next moment his hand held my head down, his cock pushed firmly into my mouth, the tip touching my throat. I heard him groan, his hips shook, muscles tightened, my lips felt his cock pulse; he started to cum. That first explosive spurt erupted, filling my mouth to overflowing with his thickly creamy semen. Suddenly I could taste his semen in my mouth, feel it on my tongue, filling my mouth to overflowing so that I gulped and swallowed frantically.

I wasn't startled by the taste as I frantically gulped down that first mouthful, followed by a second, then a third. I didn't even think about what it tasted like. No, what startled me was the sheer volume of his semen as it erupted into my mouth. Jetting out into my mouth in great thick liquid spurts, my mouth filled to overflowing in a second. I felt like someone had squirted the contents of a large syringe into the back of my mouth in a single instant as I gulped down that first astringent mouthful. I had no time to think, no time to figure out what to do, no time for second thoughts. With his cock filling my mouth, pulsing between my lips, his hand holding my head, all I could do was swallow.

I swallowed.

My mouth plunged down on him deeply. I moaned noisily around his rigid cock as he filled my mouth. His semen continued to erupt, jetting spurts flooding my mouth, filling my mouth, overflowing onto my chin, my hand, my face but I continued to gulp and swallow with uncoordinated enthusiasm, my hand still trying to stroke him as my lips plunged almost to the base of his shaft and then somehow, my mouth slipped from him. My hand continued to stroke him like an automaton, clasping him tight, milking him.

I had no idea how much of his semen I'd already swallowed but he was still spurting as my mouth lost its connection with him. That next spurt of semen jetted out to splatter across my nose and my cheeks, the one that followed burst across my lips, my chin, onto my neck and shoulder where I half knelt over him and his cock was no longer in my mouth but instead right before my face, still engorged but now a little softer, a small trail of cum leaking from the tip at the head. Gazing at it fuzzily I realized my mouth was still full, the astringent contents thick on my tongue. I swallowed, my tongue rolling the thick textured cream around my mouth before I hazily gulped it down, my tongue flickering out to clean my lips. My hand was still holding him tight, my fist dripping with his semen. My face covered with it and when I glanced at Megan and Chaz, they were both looking at me. At us.

I licked my lips, tasting Doug's semen.

Chaz's cock spouted cum, a great gushing arc that erupted from the tip of his cock, jetting through the air, splattering onto Megan's boobs and I watched, hypnotized as another spurt followed, then another, coating Megan's boobs and stomach as she half lay there looking at me and we both smiled.

"My oldies'll be home soon," Megan said at last. "We better clean up."

* * *

"I didn't think you'd go that far with Doug, Ching-Ching," Megan said, up in the bathroom we shared upstairs and she was grinning at me as I stepped out of the shower and started drying myself.

"I've never done that before," I said, still a little dazed and I'd cleaned my teeth and washed my mouth out but I could still taste Doug 'n I actually kinda liked that taste.

"Want to double date again?" she asked, about to step into the shower and Chaz's cum was still on her skin. We both looked down. She giggled. "What does it taste like?" she said.