Schoolies Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

"You sheilas' been to Surfers?" Angus asked, 'n he'd finished his coffee and he was sipping on a tinnie of Four Ex 'n I borrowed it from him and had a sip or two myself.

"Nah, only when we flew in," I said.

"Wanna cruise there and back?" he said. "It's a cool drive down the Highway at night and Surfer's at night just looks beaut."

"How far is it?" I asked, coz we'd come down in the bus and that'd taken a while.

"Ninety kay's," Angus said. "Take an hour or so 'n we can cruise around Surfers and cruise back 'n drop you back at your hotel. Whaddaya say?"

"I'm in," I said. "I better ask Megan though."

The hatch in the cab's rear window opened 'Megan stuck her head through. "You wanna go to Surfers, Ching?" she asked. "Cooper says we can go there and they'll bring us back."

"Sure." I grinned, coz she had a Four Ex in her hand. "Thought we weren't gonna drink tonight?"

"Yeah, nah, whatever," she grinned. "Why not. We're flying home tomorrow. Here, have one," 'n she passed me a tinnie through the hatch.

"Hey, Cooper," she yelled back over her shoulder. "She's cool. Let's go."

Behind me, Angus said, "this'll be fun," 'n that bloke Ryan slowed the Ute and did a yewy and we were going back through town 'n I pulled the tab on the Four Ex and it tasted so good.

"Dry as a nun's nasty back here," one of the dudes at the back called. "Pass us down a few tinnies will ya?"

"No worries, here ya go, mate," and half a dozen stubbies got passed down and we were out of town, heading into the bush up and that old Holden Ute sounded so cool as the speed picked up and we followed the road inland towards the Pacific Highway 'n Angus's arms were around me, holding me steady as the Ute went through those bends 'n everyone was talking and drinking.

"Liking the ride?" Angus asked, 'n I bloody well was coz it was kind cool at night. Even cooler when we pulled out onto the Highway and picked up speed, heading north towards Surfers and Brizzie and the old Ute just powered down the road and I kinda relaxed back against Angus and yeah, he'd cracked a fat alright coz it was right up hard against my butt and I kinda bet myself he was enjoying that.

I was, and I didn't really care that he was a toolie and maybe a fair bit older than me 'n I just enjoyed the feel of him and sipped my Four Ex as the coastal highway slipped by in the darkness and I kinda thought about Angus and maybe blowing him and if it hadn't been for the other guys in the back of the Ute I would've.

"Bit cold, Ching?" Angus asked.

"Yeah. Just a bit," I said, coz we were motoring and the wind was nice but yeah, it was a bit cool.

"Toss us the blanket, mate," Angus called out and he caught the big rug that came our way and kind of wrapped it round both of us and that was warmer and I kind of sighed and smiled and rested my head back on his shoulder and reached down and found his hands and lifted them up to my boobs 'n yeah, he got the idea right away coz next second my tanktop was up around my armpits and his hands were cupping my boobs and no bra and that felt real nice and I sighed with pleasure as he began to tease my nipples.

* * *

Down one of the main streets through the middle of Surfers, High Rises and neon lights everywhere and I was flat on my back on the mattress in the back of the Ute 'n Angus was looking down at me and his knee slipped between mine and nudged my legs apart and then he was between them and his thighs urged mine to spread wide for him and his cock was there, nudging me where I was wet and open coz he'd peeled my panties off and his finger'd prepared me and I looked up at him knowing it was going to happen.

"I've nevaaaaaahhhhhhhoowwww," I sobbed, coz his cockhead eased through my entrance and in, stretching me inside and there was this sudden sharp pain and he paused for a second and then he eased in deeper.

"Aaaughhhh... uuughhhh... ughhhhhhh," I groaned, bucking beneath Angus as his cock pushed deep and high in one long slow thrust that went deeper and deeper and deeper, stretching my sex around his cockshaft as he thrust into me and he didn't pause until all of him was inside me and he was pressed up hard against me, his cock buried to the hilt inside my sex.

"Uhhhh," I gasped, back arching beneath him, head arching back, feet kicking at the hands that held my ankles and I saw this huge bright neon sign above me in the sky that said "Sin City" just as he hilted himself inside me.

"Nnnnuhhhhhh," I groaned, my eyes fixated on that sign floating above me as that rigid thickness impaled me completely and I knew he was all the way inside me and I was no longer a virgin and I was being fucked. Fucked in the back of a Holden Ute driving through the middle of Surfers Paradise and Angus was fucking me and either side of me, Lucas and Sam lay, each of them holding one of my ankles and Angus' cock slid out a fraction, before easing back in. Out again, slightly more this time, then easing inwards again,

Fucked.

I was being fucked and that cock inside me, the sensations it created within me as it eased inwards and outwards in that steady rhythm, that was indescribable. There were no words to describe how I felt as Angus fucked me coz his cock sliding in and out of me, his weight on me, his eyes looking down at me as he took me, everything combined into an endless surging tide of pleasure that filled me and his thrusting drives within my body swept me higher and higher, that wave inside me building as his cockshaft plunged deeply into me, long slippery-hot slides where my channel walls not just clasped him but gripped him.

"Ohhh," I moaned, back arching helplessly. "Ohhhh... ohhhh," and his cock thrust deep and I was swept away in a shattering climax that flooded me with pleasure and he didn't stop as I writhed and sobbed beneath him. He thrust himself into me, his cockshaft sliding inwards as my sex spasmed on him, eased himself back, slid into me again and his relentless thrusting picked me up and swept me towards another climax and it built and built and took me and still he was fucking me.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, and in an instant he was fucking me hard, slamming his cock into me, pounding into the mattress as the neon lights and high rises lit the sky above me and his cock thrust deep, throbbed, pulsed and I felt that first hit gushing spurt of his semen as he erupted within me sex, pumping himself deep inside me, emptying himself into me and that hot spurting flood within my sex swept me away into a climax even more orgasmic in its intensity than those first two and I shook and moaned and spasmed beneath him.

"Jesus, I gasped, "oh Jesus," and he was easing himself out of me and off me and Lucas took his place.

"Uhhhh," I groaned, back arching as his cock thrust thickly into me and as he entered me, I climaxed again, writhing on his cockshaft and with a groan, he started to pound himself into me and I moaned and sobbed and groaned as his cock plunged deeply into my sex again and again and again and I shuddered with delight all the way down to the tips of my toes as he fucked me and when he came inside me, I climaxed again, sobbing as my sex spasmed on this throbbing cock, his semen flooding me in hot thick spurts.

His weight eased off me in turn and for a moment, I lay there on the mattress, my little skirt rucked around my waist, my tanktop bunched up under my armpits and I sobbed for breath as I looked at the faces staring down at me. Angus. Lucas. Sam. Ethan. Sam, Ben, Toby 'n Brax. All of them looking down at me.

"You know how an Aussie girl makes herself look attractive, Ching?" Sam asked, deadpan.

"How?" I gasped, lying there knowing I was fucked and loving it. Loving there eyes on me.

"She tucks her heels behind her ears," Toby grinned.

"Like this," I moaned, and I'd done San Pa, Chinese kickboxing, for years and I could stretch and I did, drawing both my feet back, my legs back, until my heels touched my ears and they were all looking and my sex and I was pink and wet and leaking cum.

"Who's next?" I moaned.

Brax said nothing but he moved to kneel before me, unzipping his jeans, pushing them down and his cock sprang free and I moaned as he guided himself towards me and they all watched as his cockhead found me and he pushed. His cockhead slid inside me, his cockshaft followed and within me he slid higher, deeper, thrusting thickly up inside me and now my back arched and I moaned and hands seized my ankles and held them there as he began to fuck me slowly and I moaned again and again from the sheer pleasure of his cock moving inside me and I knew this was going to be a long long night as I writhed and moaned and my sex spasmed on the thick rigidity of his plunging cockshaft and I forgot about everything as another climax swept me up.

* * *

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhhh," Megan groaned, and the Ute was barrelling down the Pacific Highway back towards Byron Bay but neither of us really cared coz one of those guys up front had taken Megan's virginity and now both of us were in the back, on our hands and knees, side by side, hands steadying us as Ethan and Ben knelt behind us and they were racing to see which of them could cum first and their cocks were pounding into us, hands gripping our hips, wet slaps as they slapped up against the backs of our thighs with every hard thrust and the friction of that thrusting cock was driving me crazy 'n I wanted him to cum in me so bad 'n the way he was fucking me, I knew he would.

* * *

"Hey, this where you girls're staying?" Angus asked 'n my glance was, like, totally unfocused coz I was straddling Ethan and his cock was in me and his hands were on my hips moving me up and down on him and my head was resting on his shoulder and I was moaning pretty much non-stop coz what else can you do when you're riding a guy's cock and it was so good coz his cock just slid in and out, in and out and fuck, I couldn't think at all and my sex was just making these slushy wet sounds and it was driving me crazy and I'd have moaned "harder" except I couldn't catch my breathe.

"Uhhh," Megan said from the bed of the box. "Uhhh... uhhh... uhhh," and she wasn't paying attention at all coz Brax was just going for it.

"Yeah," I moaned, riding Ethan the way his hands wanted me to, hard and fast 'n I was real close. So close. "Yeah... yeah... it is... uhhh... uhhh....uhhh... ohh... uhhh."

"Better drive 'round the block, dude," Angus called. "Couple of real busy little rooters back here. Any of you blokes want another root before we drop 'em off. I'm gonna have meself one after Ethan's done."

"Nah, I'm tuckered out," Ryan called back, 'n he was driving. "'N Cooper's flaked."

"Yeah, I will," Sam grinned, watching Megan real close and I knew who he was gonna do.

"I'm good for another one," Lucas said.

"I wanna root this one again," Toby said, looking at me n I knew Megan and I were gonna be real busy little rootbags for a while longer and then I just stopped thinking coz Ethan was groaning 'n then he lifted me up and over and I was on my back next to Megan and he was really rooting me and fuck it was so good 'n I was squealing and moaning and kicking at the moon and seeing stars 'n Ethan was busy shooting his load inside me and I could feel every spurt 'n I just squeezed him inside me.

"Ohhhhhh... oh Jesus... ohhhhh," Megan groaned from beside me as Sam took Brax's place 'n I stopped paying attention to what she was up to coz Ethan had rolled off me and Toby was looking down at me and smiling as he eased himself between my legs.

"Ohhhhhh," and it was my turn, coz Toby's cock just eased into me and then he was sliding in and out and I just drew my knees all the way back and clung to him as he rode me in the back of that Holden Ute and I watched the bright lights of Byron Bay pass by as his cock eased in and out and the way he was making me feel, I'd be seeing a few more lights in the sky real soon again 'n I crossed my ankles behind his back coz I really did want to see those stars real soon.

"Harder... do me harder," I moaned, 'n I knew from the way he did me that he was enjoying rooting me 'n I wanted him to shoot soon and when I squeezed him I kind of moaned excitedly and just bucked under him coz I knew he was so close and when he was done there'd be one of the others and Toby's cock just did me so good.

* * *

"Hooroo, see you sheilas' 'round," Angus called from the back of the Ute, and those blokes were all high-fiving each other as the Ute drove off 'n I figured well, those toolies sure got what they were looking for. The full authentic Schoolie virgin gangbang experience 'n I smiled coz yeah, so had I and I didn't regret it at all coz what a way to lose it 'n I was just glowing. Sore, but glowing.

"Those guys were real Aussie blokes," Megan sort of half-sighed, half-giggled as we walked towards the hotel entrance 'n I guess she was glowing too coz she sounded sort of dazedly content. Except it wasn't so much a walk as a bow-legged sticky-thighed stagger 'n me, I could barely walk coz I was, like, totally fucked.

"How'd you figure that one?" I mumbled, coz my jaw ached a bit from so much cock-sucking and I'd lost my panties and there was cum running down the insides of my thighs.

"Good aussie bloke eats, roots, shoots and leaves 'n I dunno about you but I feel totally rooted."

"Fuck, Megan," but I couldn't help laughing and both of us were just pissing ourselves as we walked through the doors and across the foyer to the elevators.

"You two better get some sleep, the bus'll be here to take us to the airport at ten," Brenda said as we staggered through the doors 'n then she did a double take and just shook her head. "Want me to come and make sure you both wake up in time?"

"Yeah, ta," Megan said, yawning, and if I looked like she did, we were both us a bit of a mess and when I looked at the clock, it was four in the morning and I don't know about Megan, but I was completely fucked 'n I giggled coz yeah, Megan'd been as completely fucked as I was so yeah. Completely fucked. Both of us.

"I need a shower," I said, kind of blankly, after our hotel room door closed behind us.

"Me too," Megan said, yawning again. "Been a great week hasn't it?"

I thought about that and about tonight for a moment and then I smiled. "Yeah, it has," I said. "I've really enjoyed myself." Yeah, I had. Totally.

"Yeah." Megan smiled, more to herself that to me and me, I was smiling coz it'd been a good week and I hadn't expected to lose it but I had and I didn't regret it at all. "It's a pity it's over," she added.

"Yeah," I said. "It is," and I knew I'd always remember my first time and I wasn't a girl anymore and neither was Megan. We were women now, we'd crossed that boundary and life would never be the same and I didn't regret that at all coz I knew we'd gained something as well as lost something.

"You first," I said to Megan, coz she couldn't stop yawning and me, I wanted to just lie on my bed and smile at the ceiling coz how many girls lost their virginity in the back of a Holden Ute driving around Surfers looking up at the bright lights of the highrises and the clubs? I smiled, thinking to myself that oh yeah, Angus, Ethan, Lucas, Sam, Ben. I'd always remember their names, always remember that first time in the back of that Holden Ute at the end of my Schoolies Week.

Always.

* * *

"Hi honey, hi Ching-Ching," Megan's Dad said, taking over the trolley with our bags after we found him outside of Arrivals at Kingsford Smith. "Have a good week? Hope you didn't get into too much trouble?" His grin turned my cheeks pink and thank god for aspirin coz that hangover was a total killer.

"Yeah, it was cool, Dad," Megan said. "Surfers was totally cool bananas. Party city, loads of fun."

"Enjoy yourself too, Ching-Ching?" he asked. "Schoolies, it's a great Aussie tradition."

"Uh, yeah, it was cool." I echoed Megan, thinking that yeah, Schoolies Week. Nothing like it and it really was the dividing line between High School and moving on with the rest of my life. In more ways than one.

"Wouldn't have missed it for the world," I added, smiling at Megan and she smiled back and that week, what we'd done, that was something for the two of us to know and I didn't think I'd do something like last night in the back of that Holden Ute again but I had that memory. And the aching soreness that made me want to hug myself with excitement coz I'd never thought I'd do anything like that.

"Fun times," Megan's Dad said, and I guess from that grin of his he'd got up to a few things himself way back when, and when he looked at me and winked, yeah, I blushed again and Megan giggled.

"Car's this way," he said, and I'd be home soon and I was wondering if Mum and Dad would ask what I'd got up to while I was away on that trip, but I doubted it coz they really had no idea what Schoolies was all about. Even if they'd heard of it. Nope, I didn't think I was going to enlighten them. No way, and I kind of giggled, thinking about that one.

No way at all.

But I had to say it, I'd really enjoyed my Schoolies Week. One of those rites of passage that you went through if you were an Aussie and yeah, I'd been through it alright, just like half the girls in Australia my age.

Just like half the sguys I'd been in that Ute with last night had gone through me.

The other half had gone through Megan and we'd been gone through good.

I was always gonna have those memories of my Schoolies Week.

* * *

"Pit stop," Megan said, diving off into the washroom.

"What're you smiling about, Ching-Ching?" Megan's Dad asked.

Now I did giggle. "It was a joke I heard," I said.

"Which one?" he was grinning.

"How does an Aussie girl make herself look attractive?" I said.

"Uh, I think I know that one," he said, maybe a little cautiously.

Now I laughed. "Tucks her heels behind her ears," I said, smiling, and I was thinking now about last night, the Holden Ute with those guys and one of those guys, he'd said that and I had and it'd been really exciting and there was that heat and wetness just thinking about it and what they'd done. All three of them.

"I'd like to see that one," he said, eyeing me, and now I blushed coz I shouldn't think like that about Megan's Dad. I blushed, but I did smile coz thinking about it, yeah, I wouldn't mind if he saw that one either and I was sure he'd crack a fat coz he did when he looked at me in my cozzie down by the pool.

"Maybe you will," I said, my cheeks flaming but I didn't look away when he looked at me and he wasn't smiling anymore.

"You're a hot looking little sheila, Ching-Ching," Megan's Dad said, brushing my cheek with one finger and I didn't move. I stood there, looking up at him and all I wanted to do was sink to my knees in front of him and taste him and I was sure my face was telling him that.

"Am I?" I whispered, heart pounding, coz he was such a hunk and he was Megan's Dad and after schoolies week, well, I knew for sure what he wanted and I was maybe gonna go for it coz I was eighteen and Mrs. Wentworth had left him and I had my whole life ahead of me and I wanted everything and I wasn't all hung up on all that Chinese stuff like my oldies were. This was Australia and me, I knew I was a hot little Aussie Sheila now and I knew one other thing too.

Mr. Wentworth's chances were way better than Buckley's, coz if he tried it on with me, he was gonna be in like Flynn.

"Yeah, you are," Megan's Dad said, and that look in his eye said a few more things too. Things that made me go weak at the knees. "Why don't you drop by the office one arvo 'n we can go for a flat white together." Coz he'd bought me coffee before 'n he knew what I liked.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers