Schoolies Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said. Yeah, my knees were totally gone.

"Good girl," he said, and he still hadn't smiled and he was cracking a fat just standing there looking at me coz I looked down and there it was and I absolutely knew what he wanted and I thought about it real fast and it didn't exactly take more than a nanosecond to decide. Well, what'd I been doing all schoolies week? I knew Megan's Dad's name, which was more than I could say for half the guys we'd met over the last week.

"Mark," I breathed, and yeah, my heart was pounding like a drum coz this wasn't some schoolie like me. This was my bestie's Dad and we lived in the same house.

"Ching-Ching," he said, and his finger stroked my jawline and I just shivered. Shivered and my hand reached out and brushed him through his jeans, where he was big and hard and I was real glad him and Megan's mum were separated coz I was gonna do it with him. I knew I was and the look on his face when I touched him there, I knew what he wanted and that old fella of his was bloody rock hard.

"Forget the flat white," I said, and I wanted him to take me in his arms. "Why don't you just come to my room tonight." I couldn't smile. All I could do was look at him, cheeks flaming coz I was offering myself up to him on a plate, which was what I'd done with those guys at Surfers but this wasn't like schoolies week up north where Megan and I had picked guys up for a quickie. This wasn't like that at all.

"After Megan's asleep," I added, coz when she was out, she slept like a rock and nothing but nothing'd wake her up.

"Okay," he said, very slowly, and I knew I'd surprised him coz he was looking totally gobsmacked.

"If you want," I said, and now I wasn't sure of myself at all.

"Ching-Ching," he breathed, and that look said he wanted to kiss me and my look said yeah, kiss me good and somehow we were a lot closer to each other and my hand clasped him where he was hard. Big and hard and I wanted him so bad and if he came to my room tonight or anytime, I was gonna make myself look bloody attractive alright.

"Mark," I whispered, and I had no idea what else to say coz right then, there weren't any words for what I was feeling.

"Tonight," he said.

"Okay," I said, just about collapsing and I was a bit sore from last night but who cared. Not me.

"We can go now," Megan said, bouncing out of the washroom and we both stepped back and she was, like, totally oblivious and I just knew this was gonna turn into a dogs breakfast if I wasn't careful but I didn't care and I knew Schoolies Week had changed me coz last week, I'd never have done something like this. Not in my wildest daydreams.

I glanced sideways at Mark as I slid into the front passenger seat, my cheeks pink, 'n he glanced at me and smiled and that look said that things had changed alright, changed with just a few words between us and I knew Schoolies Week was history.

Coz there was Before Schoolies Week.

And there was Schoolies Week.

And now there was Mark.

* * * The End * * *

So I do hope you enjoyed my little Australian story. I'd also like to thank all the other authors on Literotica who submitted story's for the In a Sunburned Country" story event.. It's been great to see so many participants, and I hope all you readers enjoy all the other Aussie-themed stories that're part of this event. It was fun to organize, altho to be honest my major contribution was the idea and the blurb that kicked it off and Laurel's done all the hard work getting all the stories together and on the Event Page.

All of that said, without all you readers, it wouldn't happen and I and the other author's on Literotica who write this stuff really appreciate each and every one of you, because ("coz" haha) without you it just wouldn't happen. You're our inspiration and your reading our stories is our reward. So a thank you to each and every reader whose read this and the other stories submitted for this Event. You're the people that make it happen just by reading and enjoying! Thanks again all of you ....... Chloe