Schoolies Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It really was a gorgeous cock, big, hard, thick, long, blue veins patterned along the surface, steely hard rigidity and I wanted to blow him. I wanted his cock in my mouth. I wanted to feel that cockshaft throbbing between my lips as he ejaculated and flooded my mouth with his semen.

"Mmmmm," I hummed, beginning to stroke him slowly, my grip gentle, delicate, my movements slow coz this was no race and I could stroke him and look down at his cock and whenever I looked up, Megan was blowing Lachlan on the other bed.

"Mmmmmm," Jase smiled and he moved and I was on my back, still stroking his cock and he was lowering his head to my boobs and he was kissing and licking and sucking on my boobs and my other hand stroked his hair as he suckled at me and his hand brushed my sex through my panties and I shivered with sudden pleasure, coz I'd never let Doug touch me there and that other guy hadn't had time but Jase did and I was so wet.

Wet and hot and I was suddenly aware that my panties were soaked through and his finger brushed me and I just rippled inside, rippled and clenched with sudden hot wet excitement and I pushed my boob at his mouth and stroked his cock in a steady rythym and his finger brushed over my clitoris and I gasped, my hips jerking involuntarily and he did it again.

"Ohhhhhhh." My moan was soft but he heard me and he raised his head. He smiled and his fingers teased pleasure from me in a thick rippling surge of heat and wetness and when his hand began to ease my panties down I didn't even think about stopping him. I raised my hips so he could work my little black panties down. Down to my knees and I raised one foot and freed it, leaving them hanging on one leg as his fingertips brushed my sex and with a moan I turned and slid down the bed and urged him onto his back.

"Mmmmm," I hummed, puffing air over the tip. Flicking my tongue out and tasting him. A slow lick and I liked the way his cock jumped in my hand as I held him. I liked the way his breath hissed through his teeth when I lightly brushed the tip of his cock back and forth over my lips. Mouth flooding with saliva, heart pounding with excitement, I opened my mouth wide and eased the head of his cock into my mouth, in between my lips, onto my waiting tongue, feeling his solid thickness fill my mouth.

Tasting him. His cockhead felt huge in my mouth, the size of a large plum, the shaft almost as thick, so thick that my jaws were stretched as I opened wide around him. Tasting him. Swallowing cock-flavored saliva and I loved that taste.

"Jesus, that's good" he whispered, looking down at his cock with my lips stretched around him.

I'd have smiled around his cock but it was too big for that. Too thick. My lips were stretched around his girth and his cock was definitely longer and thicker than Doug's. Eight inches? Aiyyaaaah, big enough to choke me if he tried to push all of it in my mouth and I hoped he didn't.

"Mmmmm." With a little sigh of contentment, I held his shaft firmly in my hand and began sliding my lips down his shaft. All the way down until my lips met my encircling grip and his cock touched the back of my mouth. Pausing, running my tongue over his shaft, easing my lips back to pause where they encircled the base of his glans. Run my tongue over that swollen cockhead, tasting him, sucking on him, swallowing, easing back down.

His hips jerked, his cock plunged deep into my mouth and now he was in control, sliding his cock slowly and gently in and out of my mouth, sliding his cock against the friction of my lips and tongue, one hand reaching down to rest on my hair, holding me there as his cock eased between my lips, backwards and forwards. His cock tasted delicious, a salty male tang that flooded my mouth with saliva, leaving me swallowing continuously do that I didn't everywhere. That was when I tilted my face, looking up at him for the first time since I'd taken his cock into my mouth.

He was looking down at me, my head held lightly by both his hands now, and that look on his face, that smile, said that he was definitely enjoying the sight of his cock burying itself in my mouth, slowly sliding in and out between my lips. His eyes met mine, an almost electric shock hit me. My entire body jolted as our eyes connected, an electric tingling glow that if we'd been alone, would have had me helpless, surrendering myself completely to him.

As it was, all I could do was keep on kneeling there beneath the counter and doing what I was doing. Giving him a blowjob. Long slow slides of my lips down his shaft, his cockhead sliding across my tongue, filling my mouth, again and again, a slow steady rhythm with my hand working steadily, stroking him as my lips moved. My own excitement grew and I could sense his rising excitement now. He was moving more forcefully, wanting to take control, his hands on my head not quite gripping me but stroking my hair, brushing it back from my face as I knelt there.

His hands holding my head as he eased his cock into my mouth rather more vigorously. My lips slid along his shaft as he plunged inwards, clung loosely to him as he pulled back, leaving only the head of his cock in my mouth, resting on my tongue. I could see his cock as his shaft plunged into my mouth, watch as it slid back out, feeling his cockhead sliding across my tongue as he moved, feeling his shaft slide over my lips, between my lips, my eyes narrowing on the apex of each thrust as he moved inside far enough to touch my throat. As he moved, I clasped him with my fingers, savoring the thickness of him, the girth, too thick for my fingers to meet around. The steely hardness underlying that velvet-soft skin as I stroked him.

"Mmmppphhhh." A deeper and harder thrust took me by surprise but I kept my grip on his shaft with my fist, my lips clamped down on him, sliding on his shaft as I moved my head, bobbing up and down on him, sucking on him now as he thrust deep between my lips. I wanted to please him. I wanted him to be satisfied with my blowjob. I wanted to give him the best blowjob he'd ever had.

I wanted to blow his mind as well as his cock.

"Oh yeah... oh fuck yeah ..." His fingers were entwined tightly in my hair now and his hips were moving, slowly, then rather more vigorously, his cock thrusting into my mouth, pushing in, sliding backwards and forwards between my lips, across my tongue. Moving against my hand where I clasped him and I was sucking on him with my lips, doing my best to lick him with my tongue as he thrust himself in and out of my mouth more and more vigorously, until ...

"Oh Jesus," he groaned, both hands holding my head and his hips were jerking spastically now. Twitches, jerks, thrusts that pushed his cockhead all the way to the back of my mouth. His hands gripped my head firmly, his cock pushed in, touched, pushed a little more, almost choking me. He juddered, he held me, his cock spurted copiously, flooding my mouth with his cum. Hot, thick, astringent.

I swallowed. I gulped. Gulped. Swallowed. Gulped again. Tasting him, thick and hot and salty as his cock spurted again and again, filling my mouth with one jetting flood after another and I gulped it down. Gulped and gulped and gulped, swallowing as fast as I could. Milking him with my hand, feeling his cock pulse and throb in my hand, against my lips where they were sealed to his cock shaft. His cockhead pressed against my tongue, those spurts erupted one after the other, jetting out against my tongue, against the back of my mouth, astringent, salty, deliciously thick. He tasted different from Doug and that last guy.

Different, but I enjoyed the taste of his cum. Enjoyed swallowing as he flooded my mouth.

His hands gripped my head firmly, held me as his hips juddered, held me as his cock pulsed again and again. Held me as I gulped and swallowed everything he had to give me in a long series of those great thick explosive spurts. I swallowed and I swallowed, again and again, feeling his cum settling in my stomach. Eagerly welcoming his culmination in my mouth until he was finished.

Completely finished.

He lay there, hands in my hair, breathing hard, looking down at me as I sucked his cock clean, swirling my tongue over him, sucking those last drops of cum as they emerged, tasting them, rolling them across my tongue, savoring them. Swallowing them. Swallowing again and again, licking my lips clean after I slid my mouth from him and I was breathing hard, licking my lips, smiling up at him and just like that he reached down and urged me back up the bed and onto my back beside him and he was kissing me and his hand found my sex.

I sobbed, back arching as one fingertip explored, eased inwards, finding my entrance, pushing into me and I shuddered as his finger eased inside me, probing, pushing, touching my channel walls and I was hot and wet on his finger. His mouth was on mine, his tongue deep in my mouth and I knew he could taste himself on my lips and tongue as he tongue danced with mine and I moaned and writhed under his hand and now he had two fingers inside me and his thumb was strumming my clitoris like I was a guitar and he was playing me and my moans were the music and my legs were spread wide for his hand and I wanted his fingers pushing deeper inside me as I moaned and sobbed and gasped on my bed, tasting his semen in my mouth, knowing he wanted to bring me off and loving what he was doing to me.

I glanced across to the other bed, to Megan and her guy and she was kneeling over him, his cock in her mouth, her head bobbing up and down as she blew him slowly and I loved watching her doing that coz it was so bloody hot and those fingers inside me twisted and probed and every nerve in my body was on fire and his touch was so different from my own and I loved it and I clutched at him, tensing and that climax was pure ecstasy as I arched on the bed, my legs wide for his hand, his fingers so good inside me and I was moaning and sobbing and it went on and on until it was over and I collapsed down onto my bed, wet with sweat and exhausted.

Megan lay still on her bed, the other guy, Lachlan, beside her, quiescent now.

"Swap?" she said, 'n I smiled and nodded.

Sliding of our beds, we changed places and I looked down at Lachlan, my fingers toying with him, wet and sticky and limp and without a word, I took him into my mouth, tasting his cum and Megan's saliva on him as I began to suck on him and I knew it wouldn't take long.

* * *

Wednesday. Thursday. Friday. Three more nights. Over those three nights I learned a lot about guys. Once a girl knows how to handle a guy's cock, she knows how to handle a guy and believe me, over those next three afternoons and evenings Megan and I did a lot of handling. After that evening with Jase and Bryce, well, forget going out drinking and partying. Megan and I both knew what we wanted and Wednesday we started right after lunch with a couple of guys we met at the café we were having lunch at.

Two more in the early evening and a couple more later that night and Thursday and Friday were a repeat and it was fun. The one thing that surprised me was how different guy's cocks could be and they were like faces, similar but not identical. They could be short or long, thick or slender, smooth and silky or rippled with blue veins and any combination. Some were straight, some were curved and it was kinda fun to see what they'd turn into as they engorged and grew rigid.

There were cocks that were small when they were limp, but whose size increased hugely when they grew hard. There were cocks that were big even when they were limp but which remained the same size when they grew hard. Circumcised cocks. Uncircumcised cocks. Fast growing cocks. Slowly hardening cocks. They all responded to my hands and my mouth. They all enjoyed what I did for them, they all ejaculated in the end and their semen was like their cocks, similar and yet there were always those subtle individual nuances to the taste and texture of their semen in my mouth.

Yes, those next three days were an ace education that Megan and I both revelled in.

Girls whose only experience of sex is fucking are missing out on heaps, I tell 'ya. In those three days and sharing over a dozen different cocks, coz Megan and I swapped a few times as well, I learned a lot about cocks. A girl's vagina and her clitoris may be the most sensitive part of her anatomy when it comes to sex, but there's just no way you can study a cock when its inside you. You need to hold it and touch it and look at it, feeling it and tasting it and watching it as you work on it with your hands and your mouth.

When a guys' got a hard cock, he's ruled by it and all else falls by the wayside. He's dominated by that primal urge to rut, to inseminate, to reproduce and nothing but satisfying the urging of that hard cock matters. Nothing at all, and he'll do anything to reach that moment of culmination and ejaculate. On. In. It doesn't matter, and if a girl knows how to give a guy what he wants and do it well, then she can just about literally lead him by his cock anywhere she wants. Until he's satisfied, anyhow.

My hands and my mouth held that power and I was fascinated by it. Fascinated to see how easily those guys could be led on and controlled and satisfied with hands and mouth alone. Those guys loved my hands on their cocks and when I took them into my mouth, they'd promise the universe and everything it held for as long as they were hard and those cocks and the bodies behind them existed for one reason and one reason only.

To fuck.

Every day, Megan and I would sleep in and them pick up another pair right after lunch, a second pair early in the evening and a third pair late at night. We had it down to a routine. Pickup. Back to our hotel room, coz we always came back to our room, never to theirs. We'd bring off our partners of the moment, finish them off and swap, work them up and satisfy them and when we'd milked them completely dry, they'd be out the hotel room door and Megan and I would head out to find the next ones. Afternoon, early evening, late evening. Two more guys, two more cocks and we revelled in it.

We'd bring them back and I'd blow mine while Megan blew hers and then we'd swap. I might bring back his erection using my fingers and jerk him off, or I might use my mouth on his cock, tasting his cum and Megan's saliva on his cock as he filled my mouth. A couple of times, guys brought themselves off using Megan's boobs but mine were too small and firm for that. I did like it when one of the guys wanted to ejaculate onto my boobs though, and I worked his cock with my hand as he knelt in front of me and spurted his semen onto my boobs and then I brought myself off with one hand while I massaged his semen over my boobs with the other while he watched.

Three afternoons and evenings and with every guy we brought back, I got better at giving those blowjobs they enjoyed so much and I loved that sensation as my mouth tasted a guy's cock for the first time, my lips parting, sliding down his length, tasting him, savouring his hardness, running my tongue over him, stroking him with my hand as I blew him, swallowing his semen when he ejaculated.

What was even more enjoyable was to bring them to the brink and hold them there, quivering and groaning with their need, teasing them, easing off, bringing them back until they could hold themselves back no longer. Those groaning eruptions of pleasure enthralled me and I welcomed their semen. Flooding my mouth, across my boobs, on my face, on my stomach, anywhere they wanted it except inside me and that would come when the time was right, I knew that and there wasn't any rush.

* * *

"Where're we gonna go tonight," Megan asked, coz we'd hit just about every club and bar and party place in town over the last week.

"Dunno," I said, slipping on a tanktop and that really short pleated skirt I hadn't worn yet. No bra, coz I'd just have to take it off and I enjoyed the looks and god knows there were enough other girls wandering around bra-less that I didn't stand out at all. "Why don't we just walk around down along the beach and see what takes the bait?"

"Okay," Megan said, 'n she wore a bra but that was about the only difference.

"Borrow your lippy?" I asked, coz she had this hot pink I really liked.

"Yeah, no worries." She passed it to me and yeah, totally hot.

"Let's go," I said, 'n out the door we breezed.

* * *

"See anything you like?" Megan asked, 'n we were sitting out on the patio looking out over the street drinking flat whites coz the last thing I wanted was a last night hangover. That'd totally suck.

"Over there," I nodded, 'n there was this totally cool looking Holden Ute, one of the old ones but it'd been done up 'n it looked just awesome and whoever 'd done some custom stuff had done a grouse job coz that muffler just burbled and there were these guys in the back and a couple of them were peeling off 'n they were after coffee I guess coz they were heading our way 'n past us 'n one of them grinned at us and I smiled right back.

"Ching," Megan hissed. "Those guys 're toolies, not schoolies. Too old for us."

"I like old," I said, eyeing that guy 'n he was totally spunky and maybe in his twenties or something but when I said old, really I was thinking of Megan's Dad and his hands rubbing that sunscreen over me and for a second I kind of wished he was with us but then the dude came back with a carton of coffees 'n I smiled at him again.

"G-day," he said, kind of pausing.

"Hi yourself," I said, 'n up close I knew for sure this guy wasn't a schoolie. He was older, more confident, self-assured and I liked that and I liked the thought of a guy that really knew what he was doing.

"You girls wanna hoon around with us?" he said, grinning. "Come for a ride."

"I'll ask her," I said, coz Megan was up picking up our refills. "You blokes aren't schoolies are 'ya?"

"Not a chance," he said. "But we're not shonky either. You chicks come for a hoon 'round town with us, you'll have a grouse time 'n no hassles. We're not root rats."

"I'll ask her," I said, nodding at Megan. "You guys hanging around for a while?"

"Hey, no worries," he said. "You ask your mate." He smiled and I liked the way he looked at me. "We're straight up, no drama, we're here to have a good time, fair dinkum."

"Whaddaya reckon?" I asked Megan when she got back. "You're right, they're not schoolies."

"Spunky," Megan said, 'n she was looking at that old Holden Ute with the three guys in the front and three or four more in the back 'n a couple standing on the pavement, all of them with coffees 'n they were all looking at us and grinning and I kind of looked at them and just about shivered with excitement coz yeah, they were all pretty spunky. "They're gonna want more than a blowjob," she added, 'n her cheeks were pink and she was looking at them like a rabbit looks at a snake.

So was I and my nipples just ached and I was sort of not really thinking and I'd almost gone there with that guy last night. I would've if he hadn't shot off like that.

"Let's do it," I said, my heart pounding and my insides just sort of clenched up real tight.

"Um," Megan said.

"You chicken?" I smiled, but my knees were, like, totally turned to noodles.

"Course not," she said, standing up and they were all watching us as we picked up our coffees and walked over.

"I'm Ching," I said, "'n me mate here's Megan."

"Angus," the bloke that'd talked to me said, grinning, and they were all smiling now. "Ethan, Lucas, Sam, Ben, Ryan, Cooper, Toby 'n Brax. Jump in the back."

* * *

I'd never been in the back of a Ute before and it was fun. Megan was in the cab with Ryan and Cooper and me, I was in the box at the back with the other guys and there was this big mattress and I was sitting leaning back against Angus as we cruised through Byron Bay real slow and I hadn't seen it like this before.