All Comments on 'Science Fair Prize Ch. 01'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
betathingbetathingover 6 years ago
a REALLY good start

there are several excellent images of a good start. some may consider the immediate start of the car engine with all the rewards of the lights, dials, and entertainment as the cars' systems activate for the hard drive ahead. That's not what I am thinking while typing it.

It is a good start, I admire the planting of the well constructed and married white woman due to be used and abused by her superiors of a different color. I am looking forward to the next chapter. I have to go now. Something just came up. I'm sure that you can hardly notice it. I go now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Something Different

Love stories like this that show imagination. Looking forward to Part 2, but would have been happy if it ended here.

deedolitodeedolitoover 6 years ago

Very nice story. a lot of imagination. Keep on the good work.

galisongalisonover 6 years ago
Love the teasing

This was super hot, and gradual. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice start

Looking forward to part two and what Billy and Rochelle will plan for Cindi to do in the classroom. Or better still in the principal's office when anonymous tip is passed on to the principal about her dress. And, Rochelle texts a mind control command to Cindi on giving the principal an equisite blow job to escape discipline. Further action would be a date night for Billy and a homework help for Rochelle at her home where she lives with her divorced Dad. Eventually Mistress Rochelle will domesticate Cindi into a willing submissive to seduce black boys and sate Rochelle's needs. To maintain the charade, Cindi will be texted to perform torrid sex on her husband until the day she discovers she is pregnant. The day the baby is born is a shocker to hubby as it is coal black.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rochelle will talk to her mother about the school project she is doing with two black classmates and about the changes in Mrs Brown's behavior and in her clothing from conserve to sexy based on the mindfulness in text messages she sent to Cindi in controlling her behavior. Her mother asks if Mrs Brown was racist and she says yes because of her lack of interest in teaching both black boys and girls until the science project rolled in.

In this day of BLM and discrimination/oppression of black women, Rochelle's Mom cites her desire for revenge against Cynthia Brown by bringing her down several legs and Rochelle goes quickly to work sending Mrs Brown a mindful text requesting her presence at their house after school and to dress in a conservative sleeveless black dress down to her feet.

Mrs Brown shows up and meets with them in the kitchen. She is getting thirsty and feels hotter inside hearing the angry spiels from both mother and daughter ignoring her requests for a glass of water. Until she gets a text from Rochelle to drop to her knees and remove her dress. She does and shows no bras and panties!

To make reparations for her racism, she agrees to be spanked with a flyswatter by the mother while being pulled by Rochelle who puts a leash on her neck and cries tears of shame as her ass is completely reddened

Cynthia Brown agrees to further discipline vists to Rochelle's home and to do a list of things for Mistress Rochelle aimed as making her a more caring submissive woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories