Scott and Ryan Ch. 05

Story Info
Love is in the air. Scott and Ryan have a good time together.
1.8k words
4.61
2.7k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott finally returns to Alcatraces. He is very excited to see Ryan after not seeing him for two weeks. He goes straight to Room 104 to surprise Ryan. The door opens just as he arrives, revealing Ryan's excited face.

"Hiya Scottie!"

Scott smiles broadly as he rushes towards him.

"Wow! You look amazing!"

Ryan laughs and kisses Scott romantically. They spend the evening talking about their experiences since they last saw each other.

"I haven't told you about high school when I was outed by my ex-best friend Aaron. He met me in Marrow Falls and apologized." Scott says.

Ryan gasps audibly. "What?! Why didn't you tell me? Are you okay?"

Scott nods. "Yes, I'm fine. It happened 2 years ago, so it doesn't bother me anymore. Besides, it's a long story."

"Well, I'm glad to hear you're alright." Ryan replies reassuringly. "But still... wow...".

Afterwards, they decide to go to the beach. While walking down the sand, Scott can't help but smile at how beautiful it is in Alcatraces. The ocean glistens under the moonlight. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore is mesmerizing.

They arrive at the beach and sit beside one another. After some time, Ryan looks into Scott's eyes. "Can I kiss you?"

Scott blushes deeply. "Um... Sure."

The two share an intimate moment as their lips touch. Their tongues intertwine gently, causing both men to moan softly.

Their embrace intensifies, allowing more passion to flow between them. Both of them are panting heavily, unable to contain themselves any further. Eventually, they break apart.

"Damn..." Scott whispers breathlessly. "That was incredible."

Ryan smirks. "Yeah. I agree."

Both boys get up and walk hand in hand along the beach. When they reach a small rock formation, Ryan takes off his shirt and shorts, revealing his muscular body underneath. Scott follows suit.

"You know," Ryan murmurs seductively, "there's something else we could do right now."

Scott's heart starts pounding rapidly. He feels nervous yet incredibly aroused at the same time.

"Like what?" Scott asks nervously.

"Anything you want."

Scott gulps. "Okay then..."

As if reading his mind, Ryan pulls Scott closer. Then, he places his hands on Scott's chest, caressing him lovingly. Scott moans softly, feeling Ryan's strong arms around his waist.

Suddenly, Scott leans forward and kisses Ryan passionately. They continue kissing until Ryan breaks away, breathing hard.

"God damn..." Ryan pants. "I don't think I've ever felt this way before."

Scott giggles shyly. "Me neither."

A few minutes pass as they make out again. Scott gets bolder and runs his fingers through Ryan's chest and stomach slowly. Soon enough, he grabs onto Ryan's shoulder, pulling him close to kiss his neck.

"I don't think anyone's tried to manhandle me before." Ryan says with a moan.

Scott chuckles. "Don't worry. I'll stop when you tell me to"

Ryan smirks. "Alright."

Scott continues exploring Ryan's torso, touching every inch of his skin that he can reach with his tongue. Meanwhile, Ryan begins massaging Scott's back.

Eventually, the two lose track of time as they explore each others bodies. The chilly wind stops them in their tracks.

"Shit!" Scott exclaims.

He quickly puts his clothes back on while Ryan does the same. Once they are dressed once more, Ryan offers Scott his jacket. Scott accepts it gratefully and wraps it around himself.

"Thanks." He says sincerely. "Let's head back to our dorm room. Let's pick up where we left off when we get back". Ryan says with desire in his voice.

Scott grins. "Sounds good to me."

Once they return to their dormitory, Ryan leads Scott to his bedroom. They undress each other slowly, savoring each movement.

Ryan strips himself in a slow dance, making Scott gasp with pleasure. Scott watches in awe as Ryan removes all of his clothes piece by piece, teasing him. Not able to take it any longer, Scott reaches for Ryan. As soon as Ryan sees this, he grabs Scott by the wrist.

"Wait." Ryan orders.

"Why?" Scott asks confused.

Ryan smiles mischievously. "Because I have something special planned tonight."

Scott furrows his brow. "Oh yeah? What is it?"

"Come here."

When Scott moves closer, Ryan kisses him. Scott moans happily into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Ryan's neck. The two begin exchanging passionate kisses, their tongues entwining and their bodies rubbing against each other sensually.

"Mmm..." Scott sighs blissfully.

Ryan nods. "Yes."

With only their underwear left, Scott and Ryan grind their bodies against each other. They moan loudly as they feel their arousal growing stronger and hotter. Ryan pulls away from Scott slowly and takes a breather. "Wait, any more and I think I'll cum from the sensory overload."

Scott laughs. "No worries. We still got plenty of time."

Scott kisses Ryan on the lips and plays with his hair. Ryan moans softly as Scott touches him affectionately. A minute or so passes as they continue kissing and playing with each other, enjoying the sexual tension building between them. Finally, they pull apart reluctantly.

"Now what did you have in mind?" Scott asks curiously.

Ryan looks down at him coyly and licks his lips seductively. "Well, I want to try it all. But first, let me try sucking your cock."

Scott gasps excitedly. "Really? You mean like...you really wanna suck my dick?"

Ryan bites his lip. "Yes. I'm really curious since I haven't had sex with a guy before."

Scott blushes. "Yeah, well, you're gonna be surprised how much fun it is."

The two strip out of their underwear and lie side-by-side on top of the bed. Scott guides Ryan's head towards his crotch. Ryan hesitates but eventually gives in and starts licking his shaft. Scott groans loudly as Ryan sucks him gently but tentatively. After a few minutes, Ryan becomes more confident and begins bobbing his head faster and deeper. Scott lets out a long moan as he feels Ryan try to deepthroat him.

"Aren't you eager to please?" Scott teases Ryan.

Ryan pouts cutely. "It's not easy! It's my first time sucking someone and my jaw hurts a little."

Scott chuckles. "You're doing great! Nothing practice won't fix."

As Scott speaks, Ryan increases his pace and pressure. Scott moans louder than ever before as Ryan's mouth works wonders on his cock. What he lacks in experience, Ryan makes up for enthusiasm. The sight of a hunky taller and older man going down on him is making Scott more aroused. When Ryan finally manages to deepthroat Scott completely, he moans loudly and nearly chokes on Scott's cock.

"Careful there," Scott warns. "I almost came down your throat."

"Sorry." Ryan apologizes sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it." Scott replies. "That was amazing."

"Now, it's my turn." Scott asks Ryan to lay on his back and he starts running his fingers through his stomach. Ryan moans appreciatively. Scott then proceeds to lick every inch of Ryan's rock hard abs until he reaches his crotch.

After taking one last look at his muscular body, Scott kneels down in front of Ryan's groin. He leans forward and plants gentle kisses on his balls and thighs. Ryan moans again and runs his hands over Scott's shoulders. Then, Scott places his lips directly onto Ryan's erection.

"Mm!" Scott moans as Ryan enters his warm wet mouth.

Scott continues pleasuring Ryan, alternating between slurping and licking his entire length. He expertly licks Ryan's cock from head to tip and occasionally puts his balls in his mouth. With each movement, Scott's saliva gets thicker and warmer. Soon enough, he can taste Ryan's precum leaking out of his slit.

"Wow..." Ryan murmurs. "This is incredible."

Scott hums in reply. "Thanks."

He keeps up his oral assault until Ryan's breathing becomes heavier. Before long, Scott notices that Ryan has tensed up and his face turns red.

"I'm so close." Ryan pants. "Please don't stop. Keep going."

Scott smirks. "Okay. Just hold on a bit longer."

Scott slows down his blowjob slightly, giving Ryan some room to breathe. He then resumes blowing him harder and faster. He continues to play with Ryan's balls with his mouth. Meanwhile, he uses both of his hands to massage Ryan's ass cheeks. As soon as Scott sees Ryan tense up again, he knows that he's ready to come.

"Oh fuck!" Ryan exclaims. "I'm so close."

Scott takes this opportunity to switch up his technique. Instead of just sucking on Ryan's cock and balls, he slowly puts a finger in Ryan's ass. At first, Ryan resists a little but quickly relaxes when he gets used to the finger in his ass.

"Ahh..." Ryan moans softly. "God damn, Scottie, that feels good."

Scott continues fingering Ryan while using his tongue to lap up at Ryan's cock. Scott adjusts his finger and the new angle causes Ryan's hips to buck wildly against Scott's face. Scott giggles quietly as he watches Ryan writhe around beneath him. Seeing his hot, athletic boyfriend writhe in pleasure is turning him on as well.

Suddenly, Scott hits Ryan's prostate with his finger, eliciting a strong response from the man. He looks up and sees Ryan's eyes rolling into his head. Suddenly, his legs stiffen and he clenches his teeth. A loud moan escapes Ryan's mouth which only encourages Scott to give him more attention. He sticks another finger inside Ryan's ass and slowly fucks Ryan's ass with his finger. After several minutes of intense anal stimulation and oral stimulation, Scott hears Ryan's voice break.

"Fuck... oh god... I'm coming!" Ryan gasps. "Oh god, yes, keep going. Please, please don't stop."

Scott sucks Ryan's dick as it begins spewing thick ropes of cum. Scott keeps Ryan's load in his mouth. Scott kept stimulating Ryan's ass with his fingers until the man has finished orgasming. Once Ryan's done, Scott moves up and kisses Ryan with cum in his mouth.

Ryan moans happily. "Holy shit. That was amazing. Also wow, I tasted my own cum."

"Yeah, you did." Scott laughs.

"Where do you learn all that? I thought you haven't had a boyfriend until me." Ryan exclaims.

"You're not wrong." Scott admits. "But I have been watching porn since high school. I've seen enough share of videos to at least have some idea how things are done. Besides, I think I've imagined this happening a few times by now."

"Well, I am glad we finally got here." Ryan sighs.

The two kiss passionately for a moment before they move apart. "Ohh, let's take a shower. We are very sticky." Ryan says.

"Good point," Scott agrees. "Let's go clean up."

They get cleaned off in the together, trying to avoid having sex in the showers. When they finish cleaning themselves, Ryan makes a suggestion.

"Why don't we stay in our underwear?" Ryan asks. "I've always wanted to cuddle in our undies."

Scott smiles and nods. "Sure thing."

Once back in bed, Ryan and Scott kiss again before cuddling. Scott spoons Ryan, much to his surprise. He doesn't mind though since it feels quite nice. They lie there spooning for what seems like hours, enjoying each other's company. Eventually, however, sleep overtakes them.