Scottish Castle Dream

Story Info
New lovers fantasize together about an excursion to Scotland.
1.4k words
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is for a dear heart... A true letter, once upon a time offered in love to an amazing woman...

Dear Marie,

You are such a beautiful women! Our conversation a few nights ago about castle retreats in Scotland inflamed me deeply and the image it planted in our brains was so sweet, romantic and erotic. Don't you agree?

I did a bit more digging on the web and found a castle called Inverlochy Castle on a site called Celtic Castles, which appealed to me and I think it would appeal to you, too. I hope you will quickly search for the Celtic Castles website, find it under the Scottish Castles section, and take a close look! Notice how it is set in plush green rolling hills, with Scottish Highlands behind and a gorgeous lake out front. Sweet Marie, can you imagine driving up to it and seeing those rolling hills, with the small lake out front, and quiet forest surrounding it... Doesn't it look and feel sexy and romantic as fuck?

Once having identified the castle, I dug around in their site a bit more and found an image of one of their rooms and immediately was drawn to one that featured a stupendous four-poster bed. You can find it under the list of rooms quite easily once you get to the site. What really captured my imagination, and you will see why, is how the bed - with its plush velvet burgundy bed covering and canopy - is strategically placed in the room so that we would have a clear view out the windows in the morning, exactly as we had talked about. I hope you have found the room on the site and that it turns you on as much as it does me! Isn't it just incredible? Look at the way the windows align with the bed... laying there in the bed we would easily be able to see the stunning views of the forest, lake and hills beyond.

I was thinking about what it'd be like to walk into this room together. (My cock was so incredibly and beautifully hard thinking about this with you a few nights ago - how I wish as I type this your fingers were wrapped around its firm length stroking me up and down as we talked about this beautiful scene.) We'd set our bags down and have our arms around each other. We might be a bit tired from the travel to get there, but the sheer beauty of the drive to the castle and then to be let into this magnificent room would energize us - it would be electric I'm sure. The porter would already have set our bags in their place on the stand by the wall. We'd be free to just drink it all in for a few minutes.

I imagine first we'd look around a bit and especially move over to look out the windows. But very shortly we'd be nuzzling and kissing in front of that gorgeous bed. What a beautiful place to make such beautiful love to such a beautiful woman as you. I'm not sure how we would get there, but I know we'd be so filled with our senses that I'm pretty sure I'd be kissing you tenderly all over your face and you'd be doing the same to me, too. Perhaps you'd sort of "slow dance" with me and inch towards the bed and I'd do the same tenderly pushing and nudging you inch-by-inch towards that bed until the back of your legs bump up against it. For some reason, I see us laughing right about then, lovely loose laughter, followed by a smoldering look in the eyes as I lowered you to the bed and started to kiss your legs. In my mind's eye, I see you in a sundress, and as you relax back into the bed and look up at the canopy, you feel your lover (that's me!) kissing your legs upwards until my mouth is kissing along your inner thighs and finds your sweet pussy. Can you feel me slide your panties down to engulf your lower lips with my lips and begin to dwell in your inner sanctum? Right there, right then, I'd do everything and anything I could to bring you to a wonderful climax as we start our time in this room...

But that wasn't the bit that had so captured our imagination the other night was it... remember, it was the bit about making love to you at sunrise. Do you remember how I mentioned the idea of looking out the window together watching the sun come up, while we made beautiful love in the morning? The picture of the bed and room on the castle's website shows how, from the bed, you can see right out to the lake and the rolling hills. To quote you, "romantic as fuck," eh? I was imagining how just before sunrise I would have awakened, with you and I wrapped up in each other's arms, having been so passionately making love the night before. We had exhausted ourselves, I'm sure you'd agree! But on this morning, likely several mornings into our stay, I awoke you with gentle kisses all over your beautiful face. And gently I took your nipples into my mouth and sucked on them, tenderly pulling you out of your sleep.

As the sun starts to come over the horizon, I nuzzle and turn you towards the window prodding and whispering into your ear, "look at the sun, sweet woman! It's rising for us"... I lovingly and firmly roll pull you up from behind so that you are looking out the window with my arms around you from behind. You can feel my hard firm cock pushed up between your legs, and as you look out the window with my lips whispering words of passion to you, you feel my cock slide up into your very wet and ready pussy. I can hear you moan with the feeling of it starting to move in and out of you, with my arms holding you tight, and my lips raining kisses over your neck and back, and, then, as your own passion mounts, you turn your head to me and smile a passion smile as I kiss your eager lips.

What joy we'd feel as we eagerly allowed ourselves to thrust against each other with strong and deep thrusts, you pushing your ass and cunt back into me with eagerness as I meet your passion with each stroke. As I pull you up and hold you, we look out the window at the morning light and I caress your clit as I rhythmically stroke into your pussy, while we moan into each others mouths... As the sun gets warmer I feel your own passion rise so beautifully, a feeling I've gotten to know over those previous days - a feeling you've helped me to understand. With such satisfying and deep fullness, I feel you start to release your woman's energy as you begin to cum - with my lips on your neck, my fingers sliding and rippling over your clit, and my cock urgently pushing into you with my own powerful male passion.

You can feel me starting to cum hard - my semen shooting ecstatically into you, there's so much of it sweet Marie - as you feel your own cum rising with massive lightening jolts and bolts of pure bliss and ecstasy coursing through you! Oh, god, you're so beautiful as your warm pussy clamps onto my cock and you cum... hard... fully and completely... leaving you satiated.

As both of us shudder from the intensity, we slowly begin to slip into a deep and satisfied state of bliss, with my body starting to push you down with my weight until we are again lying beside each other, our noses a few inches apart, our eyes drinking in each other through the haze of sexual release and contentment. Can you feel that release and contentment, gawd, so peaceful, with the sun now shining bright and warm in the room?

Oh, dear Marie, how I'd love to make love to you in so many ways. I know I don't know your body fully, not yet, but I want to learn about it, learn what you love and what you need. I'd do the same for you - show you what my body desires - and together we'd educate each other in our sexual passions and desires... of that, I am so confident beautiful woman.

I hope you've enjoyed this excursion into a beautiful fantasy world, one that could easily become reality, because that's how I roll... but you already know that...

With loving and tender thoughts towards you, Marie.

Thomas

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blacksnake Groan -- Intro/Ch. 01 In which Fortune get lucky and discovers his gifts.in Interracial Love
Chemistry Ch. 01 Sometimes chemicals don’t mix.in Loving Wives
Cheaters Wife caught cheating with best friend.in Erotic Couplings
The Cabana next to ours How she learned she loved that also and I was tricked.in Loving Wives
Resurrection Will a cheating wife save his life - Medical Drama.in Loving Wives
More Stories