Scott's Story Pt. 05

Story Info
Incestuous siblings give me very special wedding presents.
1.8k words
4.28
9.7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers

Scott's Story

Chapter 5 -- Twin Treats

[Please note: This all occurred in 1979. Long before VCR's, cell phones, and computerized everything.]

Returning from our honeymoon the only thing I was focused on was the prospect of finally having my wife all to myself.

Why did I say "finally"? Well, let me backtrack a little.

Immediately after checking into our honeymoon beach resort, as a wedding present, and to officially consummate our marriage, Ann and I made love on our bridal suite bed. From the night I got her pregnant 'til now, my dick had not dipped into the wondrous wet warmth of her pussy. Between that night in the back of my car and this, our wedding day, only my mouth and fingers had touched her there. My dick had not been permitted anywhere near that wondrous velvet glove of hers. [Finally,] I thought, [Now that we are married I will have this woman all to myself. No more wondering ways. From now on, this married pussy is off limits to all but me.]

Of course, I had not forgotten the conditions I had agreed to or the promises I'd made in those regards while in her backyard. Nor had I been able to blot out the humiliating act I had committed to seal that deal. It was all still very fresh in my memory. Still, that didn't stop me from dreaming.

Anyway, much like that first fuck, I peaked all too quickly. But wow! Did I ever blast off. My balls churned out glob after glob of jizz. After my dick had spat out the last of it I was wiped-out and ready for a nap. But my bride didn't keep my gift for herself. Instead she made sure to feed it all back to me by sitting on my face. That was okay though. After all, my dick did still have a lot of growing yet to do. Then in my post coital dream state I had another thought. [After all that cum I've slurped down since we said our vows I probably have a good head start going for me. All the same, it's just possible that I am going to miss drinking those larger doses of cum from her pussy. Just as I was getting used to swallowing the Cock-Gro from much bigger cocks too. Oh well. If that's the price I have to pay in order to keep Ann for myself, it would be a small price to pay.]

As for her newly married pussy being mine and only mine, boy, was I wrong. That consummating fuck turned out to be more like a mercy fuck. Once again I cut off from her pussy. One and done. For the rest of our honeymoon, my new wife took full advantage of the commitments I had promised her. Ann kept her end of the bargain by busying herself making "friends" with pretty much any available male she saw. Just because this was a honeymoon resort didn't mean that there weren't any available men. Porters, bartenders, even maintenance men. There were plenty of possibilities and she kept her hairless pussy available for any and all takers. As a result my primary source of protein was a steady diet of Cock-Gro.

But as the final day arrived, that dream of mine returned. The dream of just the two of us, in our new apartment. My new wife and I making love in our brand-new bed. The entire week-long honeymoon of casual sexual encounters would be miraculously washed away. Once again I could visualize just the two of us scampering about the apartment in naked abandon, screwing in every room. Ahh... Perchance to dream.

Well, it should come as no surprise that those romantic plans of mine; to carry my wife over the threshold and instantly begin christening our marital bed, had been but a silly pipe dream. No sooner had we pulled up to our new apartment when Ann bolted from the car and let herself in. With luggage in hand I wiggled my way into the apartment and heard the tinny sounds of a message playing on our answering machine. The message was from Ann's twin brother inviting himself over for dinner.

Sure enough, just as we stepped outside to get the last of our suitcases and packages from the car Andy pulls up next to us. And just that fast I watched the rest of those hopes and dreams evaporate. Upon seeing her brother Ann lit right up, fully energized, and went running right up to him with a big kiss, which he returned wetly. Dumbfounded, I just stared. I couldn't get used to the way these two siblings kissed and hugged one another the way they did. Hand-in-hand, and otherwise empty handed, the two of them went on into the house leaving me by myself to finish unloading. Defeat and near total exhaustion enveloped me.

As I was unpacking the last suitcase Ann came into the bedroom with news that their mom and dad were going on a week-long business trip. Then my new wife told me that she didn't think it was right for Andy to stay at home all by himself. Without being given an opening to protest she had me go out to tell her brother that "I insist" that he stay with us. Yep. The honeymoon was definitely over.

It had been mere hours into my marriage when I found myself torn. There was a deep rooted instinctive feeling that told me I should insist that my wife stop whoring around. Just the same there was this other part that knew if that happened I would miss the extra creampies. And with what transpired over the course of the honeymoon, it forced me to realize just how much she craved the attention and sexual favors from a variety of men.

Now, with her brother here, maybe being kept busy entertaining him was just what was needed to slow my bride down.

Even though I was thoroughly burned out I set about making dinner for us. As I could, I'd step out of the kitchen to be some part of the conversation as we glossed over details of our trip. The whole time Ann and her brother kept snuggling with each other. When they weren't hugging, there was always an arm around the shoulder or waist, or hand in hand, while waiting for dinner. Over food and drinks we visited just like old friends. And just as the conversation never paused, the touching didn't stop either. As we ate the dinner I had prepared they continued to sit next to each other, rubbing elbows, while I sat opposite them. Once everyone finished eating I began clearing the table. I figured we'd all call it a night but Ann and Andy decided that they wanted to go someplace to dance, "for old time's sake." Between the long drive and the wine I knew I'd be no fun and begged off. After they bounced out the door I showered and crawled into bed. At first I tried to wait up for them but eventually turned off the light and instantly fell asleep.

I must have been in a very deep sleep, dreaming that I was floating in a dinghy out at sea, rhythmically going up and down. The dream felt so real, it was more like a nightmare. So much so it woke me up.

Bleary-eyed I could make out that Ann was in bed next to me -- and she was not alone. In the dim light from the night-light I quickly ascertained why the boat, I mean bed was rocking. Going on right next to me, Andy, my wife's own brother, was fucking his very own sister. Unsure I wasn't still dreaming I propped myself up on my elbows.

Without slowing down Andy said, "Look sis, we have company." Even in the dim light his gloating smile was clearly visible. "Hi Scott. Since you insisted that I with you guys I knew you wouldn't mind if I borrowed my sister while I'm here." I was speechless. My wife's brother was pumping in and out of his sister's pussy as he preceded to tell me that they had been fucking each other since they knew what to do. Now, as if this wasn't a big enough of a kick in the head, he then begins blaming me for taking her away from him. Then adds,"The only good thing. Once she was knocked-up, I didn't have to use condoms any more." Briefly he turned back to give Ann a kiss and say, "I sure have missed you sis!" Returning his attention to me he said, "My sister's got about the best pussy anywhere."

Now, aside from the few triple-X movies I had seen, I'd never actually seen anyone doing it for real. So even though it may have been my brother-in-law fucking my wife in our matrimonial bed, but I was both stupefied and mesmerized. That is until Andy added, "I told you that Scott wanted to watch you getting properly fucked."

"Will you please shut up and fuck me Andy! Show my devoted husband just what a man with a real cock can do." Andy pulled his sisters legs up onto his shoulders, then for added effect he withdrew all but the tip of his cock before slamming the full length of his long cock to the hilt. Ann flipped the covers off of me showing the hard-on I sported. "See the boy I married. I told you he had nothing that I could use."

"Well, as you said sis; some men are for fucking and others are for licking. I know you have him properly trained to do the only thing he could possibly be good at."

"Of course he is. And really good at too," Ann replied. "My husband loves licking my pussy when it's full of cum," turning towards me, "don't you sweetie?" she asked. An involuntary smile may have crossed my face in response. Returning her attention to her brother she kind of whispered to her brother yet plenty loud for me to hear also, "Don't look now, but Scott's mouth is already watering. He must be really hungry for some creampie."

All this time, Andy had been working up a sweat as he furiously pounded his sister, my wife. "Well," he breathlessly answered, "I'm about to give him plenty of Cock-Gro to feed on."

[Holy crap! Andy just said 'Cock-Gro'! I though my sucking cum from her pussy and calling it Cock-Gro was a term and a habit that was a secret between my wife and me. My brother-in-law must know everything.] Shocked and embarrassed by this revelation, I felt my face turning beet red. At the same time, I could also feel my dick rise up as a foot-long streamer of pre-cum actually shot from my dick. This was something I had never experienced before and felt so good I emitted a soft but short moan. And it didn't escape Ann's attention either.

"Oh Andy! Scott must really want your Cock-Gro. I've never seen him so excited. You better give him a really big load."

Andy did not disappoint.


DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers