Scoutmaster, Mr. Conroy Pt. 01

Story Info
Releasing my tension sharing a tent with the scoutmaster.
1.7k words
4.31
11.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the age of 10 I was enrolled in scouts. I started in cubscouts and went all the way through, graduating Webelos, becoming a Boy Scout and working all the way through the ranks.

It was September 16 when I received the award of Eagle Scout, two months before my 18th birthday. Even though I was 18 now and too old to be a scout I continued going to the meetings every so often, normally every other week.

It was now March and I attended the first meeting of the month. At the end that meeting Mr. Conroy approached me. He was the Scoutmaster of the troop. He thanked me for continuing my scouting even though I did not have to and had a very important question for me.

He asked what I had planned for the third weekend of this month. That is when the monthly camping trip was and he just found out that the other leader who was supposed to attend could not make it anymore. He wanted to know if I could be the second leader with him because if not then he would have to cancel the camp outing and he did not want to do this.

I checked my calendar and assured him not to cancel as I was available that weekend. Even if I wasn't available I would switch things around to ensure the campout still happened.

I loved the campouts. It was where I learned so many different outdoor skills and it brought up my passion for fires and just being outdoors. I did not want to leave the boys hanging on their chance to find that passion if I could prevent it. (I also wanted another weekend to steal glances at Mr. Conroy's chest).

You see, since I was now a leader I was hoping I would be around Mr. Conroy more and hopefully see him shirtless. He was in his 50's with dark hair that was slowly turning grey. He stood about 6'2" and was a big burly man at probably around 275 pounds. Even though he was 275 he was fat he was just thick and I wanted him ever so much. Mr. Conroy had a clean cut salt and pepper beard which made him look like a total daddy.

I was 18 always curious about being with another man. I would Jack off to gay porn and wanted to know what it was like to be naked with another man. I was 245 pounds stood 5'11" and had a baby face. I was growing peach fuzz on my face but it had not turned into a beard yet which made me look as young as I was.

Well those two weeks went by and it was now Friday the day of the camp out. I was told to meet up with Mr. Conroy at his house to make sure we had everything and then we would head to the school where we had the weekly meeting to pick up the boys.

I meet Mr. Conroy at 5:45 and we went through and made sure we had everything in the troop trailer. We had enough tents for every scout to have a buddy and then 2 left over so the leaders Mr. Conroy and myself could have our own. That was another bonus of being a leader. My own tent I could get naked and jackoff any time throughout the night. We finished getting everything we needed and went and picked up the scouts.

Once the scouts were loaded we headed for the campsite. It wasn't too far away only a half hour. We got to the camp and all the scouts paired up got there tents and went to set up camp. I took my tent from Mr. Conroy and he and I went to set our own tents up. The leaders always had there own section away from the boys so we could get some good sleep and weren't woken up by crazy scout at late hours.

Half way through setting my tent up I realized that my tent did not have a rain fly. It also had a broken pole and would not work well as a tent. I went to Mr. Conroy and asked what the plan was. Our conversation went like this.

Me: "Hey Mr. Conroy, my tent has a broken pole and no rain fly. It won't work well as a tent. What do you want to do?"

Mr. Conroy: "Well rats ok write it up and put that tent off to the side so we can get it fixed before next month." "Oh and also call my Dave. You are a leader now so you do not need to call me Mr. Conroy.

Me: "Ok. Where should I sleep? I can go tent with some of other scouts?"

Mr. Conroy: "Nonsense. You can move your things into my tent."

Me: "Are you sure? I know you always have your own tent."

Mr. Conroy: "Yes. I'm sure. Leaders never stay with the scouts. That could cause bad issues. But now that you are a leader you can stay in my tent. Plus it's March and it will be good to have another body in the tent for warmth."

Me: "Ok. Whatever you say Mr. Conroy."

I could not wait for lights out to come. Me in the same tent with this hot daddy Mr. Conroy had my groin rising. I wanted to see Mr. Conroy shirtless or maybe even better, Naked, now that I'm in his tent.

And with that I went packed the broken tent up. And moved my bag of clothes and my sleeping bag over to Mr. Conroy's tent.

Now that all of camp was set up we all settled around the camp fire. We made hotdogs over the fire for dinner. We were all playing camp fire games and chatting.

"Well boys lights out is in 10 minutes so go get yourself ready for bed." Mr. Conroy announced. The scouts scurried to their tents and within 10 minutes there was not a single noise made.

We sat around the fire just the two of us discussing what tomorrow looked like. What time we had to do things and just the normal chit chat. He asked if I had any girls, not knowing I had the hots for him. I told him "no, but maybe with college next year I would find one."

My pants had a tent of their own now that it was almost time for us leaders to go to bed. It was soon time too finally see underneath that uniform Mr. Conroy was wearing. My 5 inch cock was so hard in anticipating I thought it was going to rip a hole through my pants. I did my best to hide my hard-on sitting alone with him around the dimming fire.

Mr. Conroy announced that he was going to hit the sack and go get ready for bed. I responded by saying I was tired and I was going to do the same.

We headed to our tent, which was away from the other scouts and I followed him in. I thought to myself, "finally, I can't wait to steal glances of Mr. Conroy's naked body."

I stripped my shirt off and took my pants off leaving me in just my boxers as I crawled into my sleeping bag. I went as quick as possible as I still had a massive boner I was trying to conceal. Mr. Conroy on the other hand took his time.

He started with his shirt. He took his shirt off and revealed he had the hottest dad bod I have ever seen. He was hairy Al throughout his chest. Not covering like he was an animal, but also not just a patch. It was a nice bed of fur that travelled his entire chest. He had two plump nipples that were slightly bigger because of his size but not saggy. He had big arms revealing his muscles.

"Mr. Conroy was so hot." I thought to myself. I thought he was climbing into his sleeping bag but the show was not over. He took his pants off. Then looked at me and said "I hope you don't mind but I sleep naked."

"Not at all." I responded. And I thought I was going to blow a load just from anticipating seeing his cock. He strip off his boxers now completely naked and I was so horny. Trying not to touch myself after seeing his well taken care of patch of fur that lead to his 6.5 inch soft cock. He then turned around to get into his bag revealing his low hanging balls that were covered in hair along with his ass that had a nice coating of hair in his crack.

"Man I would love to explore that body with my hands and mouth." I thought. I knew I had thing for Mr. Conroy and this just made me want him even harder. I wanted to stroke him, suck me, ride him, kiss him. I wanted him and I now needed to try and fall asleep.

Tossing and turning I could not get the hot images of Mr. Conroy out of my mind. I need to shoot a load and I needed to do it now. I rolled over to my side. Took my cock out of the flap of the boxers and slowly started to stoke my cock.

I didn't want to make too much noise to wake Mr. Conroy as I heard him breathing heavy but I needed to release the tension that was making me swell.

I closed my eyes and pictures of Mr. Conroy's naked body flooded my mind. I was stroking and I knew I wouldn't last must longer. I have a quiet moan, "oh Mr. Conroy, oh Daddy Conroy. Yes." And with that I shoved my dick back in my boxers and shot loads of cum into my undies so I wouldn't have to clean up and get caught.

I was relieved at last and to finally see the man of my dreams naked I could relax. That is until I felt Mr. Conroy put his hand on my shoulder.

I didn't move. I froze pretending to fall asleep and was hoping the rest of the campout wasn't awkward. Finally I was able to relax enough with his hand still on my shoulder to fall asleep ignoring what Mr. Conroy would do or say.

stay turned for more parts.