Scratching an Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was exposing myself to men other than my husband. This was something that I had dreamt about for years. Even as a teen I had entertained thoughts that would have labeled me as a slut if I had acted on them and, here I was, married and indulging in many of those off-limits activities.

A part of my mind chastised me and told me to stop, but the other part reveled in the freedom and the debauchery of what we were doing.

Following my husband's instructions, I let my skirt slide down my legs and drop to the floor. Next, I hooked my thumbs in the thin band circling my waist and slid it down over my hips. As soon as it passed that final obstacle I let it drop. My thong stopped falling at my crotch, restrained by my soft inner thighs.

Knowing what would happen, I spread my legs apart and felt my thong break free of its restraints and resume its slide to join my skirt on the floor. I stepped aside and looked into the eyes of my husband and his two friends as all three men reveled in an unfettered view of my moist pussy.

Tom

'Absolutely beautiful,' I thought, as my wife stood before us naked and waiting.

For several moments I was unable to do anything other than marvel at what was happening and the sight of my lovely wife standing, totally exposed and waiting for my next command.

Once I recovered my equilibrium I said, "Elise, I want you to come over and stand in front of James so that he can see more clearly. That's a good girl. Now I want you to turn around, spread your legs, and bend over. Give him a good look at your sweet little pussy. Let him see where he's going to bury his cock shortly. Spread your ass cheeks apart. You said that you wanted to be treated like a slut so here's your chance."

After a few moments, I had Elise move over in front of Andy and told her to give him the same good look at her pussy.

"Sweetheart your big moment is just about here but, I want to be sure that you want this. I'm giving you your last chance to change your mind. If we go forward in just a few minutes you will be well and truly fucked by my best friends, so I want to be sure. Is this what you want?"

Moments passed and there wasn't any response from Elise. I waited, praying that she hadn't changed her mind. She stood there, like a naked goddess, and looked at the three of us. She was so beautiful, but I needed to hear the words.

Finally! Finally, I heard her whisper, "Yes."

"Elise, did you say yes?"

My wife looked directly at me and said, "Yes," in a firm voice.

I needed to push her just a little bit farther so I asked again, "Yes, you want Andy and James to fuck you. Is that what you're saying?"

This time she snarled at me, "Yes, damn you. I want Andy and James to fuck me right here and right now. Is that good enough?"

I smiled as I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her naked body and held her tightly saying, "I'm so very proud of you. Our marriage will be changed forever after tonight but it will be changed for the better. I love you."

Taking my wife's hand I had her turn around to face the couch. I told her to kneel on the edge of the seat cushion and face the back of the couch. Then I had her bend over, resting her shoulders on the back of the couch. Once I had her placed where I wanted her I turned to Andy and James and suggested that they better ditch the clothes if they wanted to have fun with my wife.

While they were removing their clothes I started recording with my cell phone again. I wanted to be sure that the first strange cock to use my wife's pussy was recorded for posterity. I wasn't sure that there would ever be more.

Once the guys were undressed, with their cocks standing at attention I said, "Go ahead James, she's yours. I moved in close to get a good shot as James placed the head of his dick at the opening of my wife's pussy. I recorded him as he rubbed his cock along the slit of her pussy to lubricate himself. I was amazed at how wet she was already.

As James pressed forward, I noticed that Elise was pushing back against him. She was surely ready for what was about to happen. First, the head of his dick popped in and, then slowly more and more of his shaft slid into my wife until the whole thing was planted firmly inside her.

Elise

I jolted forward as I felt the head of James's dick come into contact with my pussy. For a few moments, he moved it around as he searched for the opening of my warm, slick, vaginal sheath. Then I felt the pressure as he pushed forward and his cock slid into my vagina, slowly advancing until I felt his crotch bump softly against my ass.

'I've done it', I thought. There is a dick in my pussy that doesn't belong to my husband. That's when I realized that the physical sensation wasn't very different from when my husband fucked me. The thrill and erotic sensations were all mental.

My mind knew what I was doing and while the stimulation was physical, the erotic feelings that had me flying were mental. My emotions were over the moon. I wondered what my husband was thinking. Did he like watching a strange dick pushing my labia aside as it slid deep into my sex? Would he still feel the same about me after I became a slut?

I lost all sense of right and wrong as I felt James place his hands on my hips and shove his cock into me again and again. I was so engrossed that I never even saw my husband taking pictures of me as one of his friends used me as his whore.

James

I looked down and marveled at my great good fortune as I watched my cock sliding in and out of the vagina of my best friend's wife.

When Tom first came to Andy and me I thought that he must be kidding. I never thought that he would let me fuck his wife even though I had played that fantasy through my mind on numerous occasions.

Talking with Tom and Andy made me finally admit to myself that I had also dreamed about watching my wife, Laura in a similar situation. Did all men think of their wives being fucked by other men?

Just as I looked up I noticed that James was stepping to the other side of the couch and Tom was busy taking pictures and video. No one would ever believe this unless I could get my hands on some of those photos.

Tom

Andy and I watched as James began to thrust in and out developing a steady rhythm.

That's when I motioned for Andy to go around behind the couch so that he would have access to my wife's mouth. I'm assuming that Elise had her eyes closed because it appeared that she was enjoying the sensations she felt as James' cock was thrust in and out between her legs.

Her eyes popped open the moment she felt the head of Andy's cock touch her lips. A moment passed and I saw her slide her eyes to the side to look at me as she parted her lips and gave Andy full access to her mouth. When we would watch the video later this would be one of my favorite parts.

Elise

I was rocking back and forth as James alternately pulled his cock almost out of my pussy and then jammed it back in again, sinking in until his crotch bumped up against my soft ass. My mind was aflame with the combined shame and joy at being used the way that I was. I was acting like a slut and enjoying every minute of it.

That was when I felt something touching my lips. 'What the hell.' I thought as my eyes popped open to stare down at Andy's stiff member.

I wasn't too sure that my husband had expected both men to use me as their fuck toy so I looked to the side and directly into Tom's smiling face as he held his cell phone to record the act. I smiled, mouthing 'I love you,' and then parted my lips allowing Andy to bury his hard shaft between my lips.

For the first time in my life, I felt two cocks pounding into me. I knew that the look on my face must have been similar to the look that I had seen on the wife's face in the movie. As that thought passed through my consciousness, I felt my body shudder as I came all over James's dick moaning loudly as my orgasm overtook my tingling body.

Tom

I continued to video my wife as she was rocked back and forth by the two strange cocks, each one trying to bury itself as deep as possible. After a while, the men agreed to change positions and Andy commandeered my wife's pussy while James filled her mouth.

Since neither man was wearing a condom I kept a close eye on Andy as his thrusts started to become more and more rapid. At that point, I stopped them. My wife was unhappy with that development.

"Elise I want you to lay down on your back on the floor. Andy and James are going to kneel by your head and cum on your face while I finish the job between your legs.

I resumed filming as James and Andy knelt over her face. Elise opened her mouth expectantly as she awaited her reward. I knelt between her legs and slid my dick into her well-used pussy and began to pump as I tried to film too.

It was almost a dead heat as cum spurted from both cocks aimed at my wife's face at almost the same moment. I think that Andy was first, firing a stream of warm sticky goo across my wife's face and onto her forehead. After the first shot, there was no telling whose cum was where but, when I zoomed the camera in close you could see that there was a good portion of cum in my wife's mouth as she lay there.

She must have sensed her climax because, with the camera still recording, she opened her eyes and looked directly into the lens, and swallowed. And then she came harder than I have ever seen before.

That was all it took to drive me over the edge and I shot my load deep into my wife. All of us collapsed in a satisfied tangle of arms and legs.

Elise

I closed my eyes in anticipation of the stream of cum headed my way. The warm, sticky goo landed just under my eye and left a string across my cheek while the bulk of it crossed my lips and landed in my mouth. As I felt several more loads of cum landing all over my face and in my mouth, I was rocked as my husband thrust continually in and out of my pussy.

The total eroticism of what we had done and were doing hit my mind and emotions hard, having a huge impact. I felt my vagina clench, a sure indication that I was going to cum any moment. The next time Tom shoved his cock home my system let go and I experienced the most violent orgasm I had ever experienced.

When Tom drove his cock into me the next time, I felt it explode as hot cum coated my insides. I don't remember much for the next few moments. When I finally regained my senses, everyone was sprawled on the living room floor and, it was obvious that all of us were exhausted and supremely pleased.