Scratching an Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now we're getting somewhere. "I don't know what kind of man it makes you, but isn't it convenient that you're married to a woman who also wants to have a man, not her husband, bury his cock into her? The kind of a woman who wants to not only be fucked but used by three black men at the same time."

He just stared at me as I held out my hand and said, "Come with me."

As he rose from the couch, Tom took my hand in his and asked, "Where are we going?"

"To bed, silly, where I think that we're about to have the best fuck that we've ever had. Then we have a lot to talk about. While we're there, you can explain to me how it is that you know what a 'Queen of Spades' is and just where you picked up the term 'airtight'."

And talk about it we did. For the next couple of weeks, we discussed my desire to be the focal point and the sex toy used by three black strangers. We discovered that Tom had some kinks too. He freely admitted that he would love to watch while I was being used.

Fearing that we might be deviants of some sort we also did a little research. We discovered that Tom wasn't the only husband who subconsciously wanted his wife to fuck other men and I wasn't the only woman that wanted to be ravished by a group of men, black men.

Once we had come to understand and accept each other's feelings we began to discuss how we could safely make this happen. It was clear that there would be some risk and we talked about ways to minimize that risk. We talked and talked and talked.

--------------------------------------------------------------

As you can appreciate, Elise took a major risk telling Tom about her most secret craving and fortunately, Tom took it well. To say that things have been tense in the house since Elise revealed her latent desire to be used would be an understatement. Both Elise and Tom discussed the changed dynamic between them almost constantly throughout the weekend. On Monday, they each went off to work where they would try to be productive while the internal conflict raged just under the surface.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tom

My mind has been in a state of turmoil all weekend long. The only thing that I've been able to think of was my beautiful wife, naked on our bed, with a black man between her wide-spread thighs thrusting his long black shaft into her pussy. I carried those thoughts with me on the way to work on Monday and struggled all day long to disengage my mind so that I could get some work done.

No matter what I did or how hard I tried, I had serious trouble keeping my mind on my job as I wondered how to make this tantalizing fantasy into a reality. By Wednesday my best friends, James and Andy, had both cornered me, trying to find out what was wrong.

By Friday, after a stress-filled week, I felt like I had reached a viable solution. I was worried about Elise and me being alone with three black strangers. If I could get my two best friends to stand by while Elise fucked those black men that she wanted so badly, I would feel much more comfortable with the situation. The problem would be getting both of them and Elise to agree.

All day Friday I worried over, considered, and rejected solutions to the problem. What would I do and how would I feel if James or Andy asked me to help protect their wives in a similar situation? When the final solution hit me, I dismissed it out of hand, hoping that there might be another way. Try as I might, I was unable to come up with another alternative. The only enticement I could think of was to offer them the chance to fuck Elise before she had her tryst with the blacks.

If I were being honest, I knew that I would find the offer appealing if the situation were reversed and tomorrow night would be the ideal opportunity to approach them.

Elise and I were attending a party tomorrow, Saturday night, and James, Andy, and their wives would be there too. I would talk to them then and, if they agreed, I would have to find some way to convince Elise. The hard-on tenting my pants was all the proof I needed to confirm that this was something I wanted to happen. That's what made it the perfect solution. If you are going to share your wife, what could be better than sharing her with your friends?

When we arrived at the party on Saturday night, things were already going full force. At first Elise and I walked around as a couple, greeting the people that we knew and meeting new acquaintances and potential friends. After about an hour or so, we split up and began to seek out our special friends.

There must have been thirty or more people here tonight. I was sure that this was the perfect time to corner James and Andy with my proposition. I still hadn't decided exactly how to broach the subject. I mean what's the right way to tell your best friends that your wife wanted to fuck three black guys and that you wanted them to stand in as bodyguards. Oh, and by the way, if you agree, I'll let you fuck my wife too.

I felt that tonight would be the perfect time to take action since it might be some time before a better opportunity came along. Once my mind was made up, I looked around trying to find my friends. I finally located them across the room, talking to someone that I didn't know, and headed their way. When I joined the three of them, it seemed to take forever before the other guy left so that I could get James and Andy alone.

At first, the three of us just stood there as the awkward silence grew. They were still upset that I had not shared with them what it was that had been bothering me all week. Little did they know that they were about to find out and it was a doozy. I don't remember which one broke the silence but finally one of them asked me if I was in a better mood than I had been all week. All I could manage was a nod.

Andy was the first one to let his frustration get the better of him and he called me on it saying, "I don't know what your problem is but you have been a shit pretty much all week. Frankly, it doesn't seem like things have improved much tonight either."

I let out a deep sigh. "You're right. Something has been bothering me. I've got to ask you a favor and I don't know how to start. It involves Elise."

James had always had an eye for my wife and he jumped right into the conversation at that point. "Hell man, your wife is a subject we're always willing to talk about. Now don't get me wrong, my wife's a doll and I love her to death, but Elise is a cut above. She is one hot lady. I can't see what your problem could be with her."

Still at a loss for a good way to broach the subject, I just went for it. "Elise and I have only known each other sexually. She says that she is feeling a little constrained by that and wants to experiment a little."

I shouldn't have been surprised by the response from Andy. "No offense man, but Elise can experiment with me any time."

Ignoring his generous, if self-serving offer, I pressed on. "Look guys, I don't know of any graceful way to say this so I'm just going to spit it out. Elise wants to have a one-night fling."

James had a funny look on his face when he said, "A fling? One night? What does she mean by a fling?"

Okay. At least it was finally on the table. I either had to go forward or back off and think of another option. But there wasn't another option that I could think of. "She wants to have a one-night fling with three black men." There, I said it! Now all I could do was wait to see what their response would be.

James' jaw dropped, "Are you for real?" he exploded.

A moment later Andy followed with, "Shit hot! Damn man, I wish my wife would do that so I could watch. You lucky bastard."

James and I turned and looked at Andy. I'm not sure but our mouths must have been hanging open as we both watched his face flush red hot once he realized what he had just said.

For the past week, there had been a picture lodged in my mind of Elise and her three blacks. That image was suddenly pushed aside by an image of Andy's lovely, petite Asian wife Miko being used by three blacks. My mind kept jumping back and forth between the two until I think my eyes might have crossed.

Finally, I broke the silence and declared, "I need a drink."

"Sounds like a great idea to me," James piped up.

"Make it a strong one," Andy replied. "And then we need to do some serious talking."

Once we all had a drink, we found a secluded corner where we could talk without being overheard. It was also out of the traffic pattern so we would probably be left alone which wasn't a bad thing either.

Andy could hardly contain himself when we finally settled in. "Is she asking your permission? Are you going to let her do it? Shit, I'd pay good money to watch something like that."

It was pretty clear that Andy wouldn't be a problem but James had been quiet since I dropped my bomb. "James, we haven't heard anything from you," I said.

James took a sip of his drink and then leaned back against the wall. "How the hell do you expect me to carry on a coherent conversation when all I can see is Elise fucking three black men. I'm pretty sure that what you think about it is more important than what I think."

Suddenly the music seemed louder and I was pretty sure that I was developing a headache.

I stood there contemplating what James had just said, trying to formulate an answer. I certainly didn't want to offend either of my best friends. Of course, it didn't seem like Andy was going to be a problem at all.

"James, I think it's fair to say that it was a pretty big surprise when Elise first brought it up. I was just a little shocked and even hurt, but she quickly made it clear that it wasn't about me or our sex life. It was about her and something she felt that she had missed out on because she's only known me.

"That isn't all. She finally forced me to admit that I had often dreamt of her having sex with another man, but a black man? Hell, three black men? She wants to have a black cock in her pussy, ass, and mouth at the same time. She says that she wants to know what it feels like to be used and treated like a slut. I'm not sure that I get it, but I can tell you this. The idea is the most erotic thing that I have ever thought about doing and I'm on board."

"Holy shit!" Andy exclaimed. "Tom, you've got to take pictures. I know that I have no right to ask but I'd love to see them. Interracial sex is a huge turn-on for Miko and me. I've never watched anyone having interracial sex. I've never known anyone that has had interracial sex. I'll pay you for the pictures, just name your price or tell me what you want from me."

At that point, I laughed, breaking the tension. "Andy, you're too easy. I wouldn't bet on pictures, but I need the help of both of you. I don't feel like I can keep control of the situation if just Elise and I are there with three blacks that we don't know. I'd like both of you to be there to help me keep Elise safe. You may not get pictures Andy, but that way you would at least get to watch."

"Are you kidding?" Andy exclaimed jubilantly.

"No, I'm not kidding, but I'm not sure how things would turn out if that was the first time we got together. You two are my besties but, you tell me. Do you think that you could control yourself after watching my wife fucked by three blacks? Would you be able to just go home without getting some of that for yourself?"

They both had the good grace to act a little chagrined. Still, James had questions. "Excuse me. I'm not sure that I'm following you here."

I looked at my two best friends and smiled. Oh, what the fuck, I thought. Spit it out. "I'm offering both of you the chance to fuck Elise before that night so that your attention will be on keeping things under control instead or trying to figure out how to get into her pants yourself. Besides that, she'll get the chance to be used by our friends first, instead of strangers, and may want to change her mind before moving on to the blacks. I also look at it as payment for helping me out."

As expected, James was the more reluctant of the two. "I'm not sure how that would even be possible, no matter how much I might enjoy taking you up on the offer. Andy and I both have families and jobs. I can just see us trying to explain to our wives that we needed to go out with you some Saturday nightso that we could fuck your wife."

"Fortunately for you, I've given it a great deal of thought," I said. "Nothing is going to happen at night. I've been doing some work remodeling the den. You two can tell your wives that you are going to come over one Saturday afternoon to help me. Elise will be there so you can get to know each other better if you know what I mean."

"Then, a couple of weeks later, you can come over to watch a football game and help me finish up. Only this time there will be three black guys there to help us."

"Okay, that might work," Andy said. "Elise is good with this, right?"

Damn! I had been hoping to avoid that question. "Well, no. I haven't told her my idea for you two yet."

Now it seemed like a damn tag team event as James now joined the conversation. "That's just great. What did you have in mind, Tom? We just show up and then you turn to Elise and say 'Look, honey. James and Andy are here to fuck you. Isn't that nice?'"

"No," I assured him. "I'll talk to Elise and make sure that she understands that this is necessary for her safety. Everything will be all right. Besides, once you've fucked Elise it would be nice if you returned the favor."

Now it was Andy again. "I'm good with that. I figured it was some elaborate scheme so that you could get into Miko's pants. I've seen the way that you look at her. It seems like a fair trade to me, but I'm not quite sure how Miko might feel about it. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Go talk to Elise and let us know when you want to have this party."

I looked at James. "What about you? Are you in or do I need to find someone else to help?"

"Since you put it that way," James said. "I can't guarantee how my wife might feel about this, but I'll work on her. I sure as hell don't want to give up an opportunity to fuck Elise."

Tom thought to himself, 'Now all I have to do is convince Elise. Oh goodie.'

--------------------------------------------------------------

You can easily imagine that the image of Tom's wife, Elise being thoroughly fucked by three black guys was now firmly lodged in the minds of both Andy and James. Of course, James and Andy were also digesting the thought that they might get a chance to stick their cocks into the lovely Elise too. Both men fervently wished for Tom's ultimate success when he confronted Elise.

It was just a few days later when Elise first heard of her husband's brilliant idea. She was just a little surprised by his suggestion.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Elise

I could not believe what I had just heard. Tom had suggested that it might be safer if we had others there when I fucked the three blacks in case things got out of hand. 'Others,' I thought. Surprised, I wondered why we just didn't do it in a stadium with a marching band.

What the shit? My husband wanted others to watch me being used. At first shocked, I was soon thinking about how delicious it would be to display myself so decadently. What the hell was going on with me? I'd never had thoughts like these. It seems that the dam had broken and all sorts of things had come tumbling out.

When I pushed him to elaborate, Tom suggested that things might be more controllable and safer if there were a couple of other people that we knew there also.

I was floored. "Wait just a minute," I said. I'm assuming that you have a couple of our male friends in mind, right?"

"Do you have a better idea?" he asked.

I thought about that for a moment. Unable to offer another suggestion I said, "No I don't. Are you telling me that you expect two of our male friends to just show up and then watch as I get naked and fucked by three black strangers?"

"Not exactly," Tom replied.

"Not exactly?" I questioned.

"Well, it wouldn't be realistic to expect them to show up, see you naked for the first time, and then watch while you are taken by the three black men we have yet to find, and then just leave."

"Okay. Then what would be realistic Sweetheart?" I asked my husband with a cherubic smile on my face.

"Since you've never been with anyone other than me, I was thinking that maybe it would be a good thing if you experimented a little before you got together with the black guys. You might find out that you don't want to be with anyone but me. If that happened, you could change your mind."

"Oh, I see. You want to give me to two of your friends so that I can decide if I want to have sex with three black guys. Is that what you're saying? I've already said that I wanted the three blacks. If you remember, that is what started this whole thing."

"Sweetheart, we're both concerned about things getting out of hand when you have your little tryst. Let's face it, those three black guys could decide that they want to do something we don't like and I couldn't stop them. What if they decided to call in a bunch of their friends or even abduct you? This way we have help there to make sure that nothing happens unless you and I agree. I'm just trying to keep you safe. As you said, this was your idea."

"Of course, it was my idea but whose idea was it to share me with your two best friends? I can see where your suggestion makes sense, but it wasn't what I had in mind. Even so, I have to admit that I don't have a better idea. How do you plan to make this happen?"

"That won't be a problem," Tom said. "When I talked to James and Andy, they both were excited and very willing to help out."

"What?" I exploded. "You've already talked to them without asking me first. Exactly what the hell did you tell them?"

"Well, first I kinda asked them what they thought of you. I wasn't surprised to learn that they both thought that you were hot. Then I asked them what they would think if I told them that there was a possibility that you could be available for them to fuck. Neither of them believed me at first.

"Gee! What a surprise," I responded, sarcastically.

"That's when I began to explain that you wanted to have sex with three black strangers and that we needed them to be there to make sure that things didn't get out of hand. They were both very interested in the idea and said that they would be willing to help out."

After a few moments something occurred to me and I replied, "I'm sure they were. What about their wives?"

A look of shock crossed Tom's face and he sputtered, "Their wives? We're not talking about their wives!"

"Come on Tom. You're a schemer. I love you dearly, but I know you better than anyone else. You're not one to allow your friends to fuck your wife without getting something in return. Do you get to fuck Miko and Laura?"

Still not totally in control after being called out Tom stammered, "Well, umm. I don't know. Neither of them has ever had sex with anyone else while being married, but both James and Andy feel just like I do and they would like to get their wives to agree to fuck me."

"So, there is a quid pro quo. Now things begin to make more sense. When did you have this enlightening conversation with your two friends?"

Tom relaxed a little with the change in the conversation. "We talked at the party we went to last week."

I smiled, "Well, that explains it then."

Tom looked confused again. "Explains what?"

"The two of them kept looking at me and whispering to each other. They were probably wondering when they would get to sample my wares."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Things pretty much returned to normal for the next week or so. It was now Thursday afternoon, almost two weeks later and Elise was in the kitchen preparing the evening meal.