Scratching an Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------------------------------------------------

Elise

We have what I would call a 'pretty' kitchen. It was functional and I enjoyed cooking there. This evening I was stirring a spaghetti sauce that I had made from scratch when I heard Tom coming in the front door. I looked up smiling as my husband bustled into the kitchen carrying a package and wearing a huge smile.

"It's on!" he exclaimed.

"That's nice honey," I said. "What's on?"

"I just heard from James. He and Andy are planning to be here Saturday afternoon for your tryst."

I put down the spoon and asked, "Saturday afternoon? Isn't that a little strange? Don't these things usually take place at night at a motel?"

Tom shook his head and smiled. "I imagine they do, but this is more than just a little different."

Laughing, I said, "That's a fact, but I still don't see why it has to take place on a Saturday afternoon and at our home."

"As far as Miko and Laura know the guys are going fishing. You know James and Andy are both married and have full-time jobs. During the week they work and in the evenings, they spend time with their families. They occasionally go fishing on the weekends and both of them managed to convince their wives to let them go fishing this Saturday -- so we're on for Saturday afternoon. I decided that it would work best to do it here. Both of them know where we live so that's not a problem."

"If you say so," I said. "I guess that makes sense. What's in the package?"

"It's something for you to wear. I picked it up, especially for this Saturday. I hope you'll like it," he said as he handed the package to me.

When I opened it, the first thing that I found was a white button-up blouse. I looked up wondering what in the world was going on. Not finding any forthcoming explanation from Tom I reached into the package again. This time, I pulled out a black skirt, which, on closer examination, turned out to be very tight and very short. Now I was getting the picture.

"There's one more thing," Tom said.

I reached into the bag and came up with a thick white dog collar. Frowning at my husband I asked, "What's with this?"

"Oh, it's just a little something I picked up. I thought that it would go well with the outfit," Tom said.

More than a little skeptical I said, "Yeah. This is just great but you must have been smoking something if you think that I'm wearing that thing. I am absolutely not wearing a dog collar in front of your friends."

Tom's reply was instant and forceful, which startled me just a little. "Do this for me, please. We're about to do something that we have never done before. I am going to stand by and watch my two best friends have sex with my wife. The woman that I love. When that happens, you will be completely naked except for our wedding rings and this collar. Look at the nameplate. It says, 'Tom's Property'.

"Your wedding rings and this collar will be a constant reminder to those two that you are mine and mine alone. You're only on loan to them for a short while, but you're mine forever."

I'm not sure that I agreed with his somewhat circular logic but, in a way, it was touching that he wanted to 'mark his territory'. I finally smiled, nodding my head in acceptance. "Okay," I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a couple of days since Tom had come home and told Elise that James and Andy would be over this Saturday afternoon to fuck her. To Elise, the time had flown by and she was still wrestling with the magnitude of what she had agreed to do.

She had been reasonably comfortable with the decision to fuck the three black guys because that had been her idea, but this was different. The decision to fuck Tom's two best friends, men that she would see often, had not been her decision and she was still adjusting to the reality that it was about to happen.

She was even surprised by the change that had come over her husband. He seemed more dominant and demanding, now that she had agreed to go along with his suggestion that she fuck their friends before she could fuck the three black guys. She worried that things might spiral out of control.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tom

Saturday had finally arrived and I was as twitchy as a teenage boy just about to go out on his first date. I had hardly slept last night and had tossed and turned so much that I would have kept Elise awake if she hadn't been as restless as I was.

The guys weren't expected to be here until about noon and I was already frantic by nine o'clock. Elise had given up on trying to settle me down.

What was about to happen this afternoon was not something I could have ever anticipated. I didn't like to admit it but, I was stoked. I'm not sure when I first realized that I was one of those men who liked to share their wives. The desire must have resided in the depths of my mind for some time until it was finally triggered when Elise told me she wanted to be used by three black men.

Once I accepted what she had told me I was finally able to come to terms with my feelings and recognize and share my desires. This afternoon, in just a few hours, I was going to watch as my two best friends fucked my wife. How cool was that?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Elise

After I finished putting on my makeup I put on the skirt and blouse that Tom had bought me along with some four-inch strappy black heels that I already had. Tom had gone downstairs after helping me get the collar fastened. James and Andy should be arriving almost any time now, and with Tom downstairs I was finally alone with my inner thoughts.

I looked at my image in the full-length bedroom mirror and contemplated what I saw. No, I didn't look like a slut, but I certainly didn't look like a member of the church choir, either.

I was wearing a half-cup push-up bra that left my nipples peeking over the top. The white blouse was a little too small and gaped where it was buttoned, allowing glimpses of my milky white tits.

When I had first seen the skirt, I thought it was a little short. Now, I knew that it was a lot short. It was so short in the back that one wrong move and you would be able to see the cheeks of my ass. It would be impossible for me to sit without giving everyone an unrestricted view of my crotch.

Speaking of my crotch, it was covered with a tiny patch of cloth. The thong that Tom had made me wear, split the cheeks of my ass in the back. In my whole life, I had never dressed in such a revealing manner even in complete privacy, and shortly I would be revealing myself to our two friends.

A shiver ran up my spine as I heard the doorbell ring. They were here! Once again, I asked myself if I wanted to do this. I must say that I was somewhat surprised by the answer. I can't say that I was scared, despite my trembling. Scared isn't the right word. Shit! I might as well admit it, I was excited!

Tom and I had agreed that it would be easier on me if he was the one to give the instructions and I would follow his directions. It seemed to be easier for me since it would relieve me of that responsibility. If I wavered in my resolve, I knew that all I would have to do would be to follow his commands. That way reduced the risk that I might do something that Tom might not want me to do.

Lost in thought, I was startled when I heard Tom calling for me to come down. Decision time. I either went downstairs to my fate or I backed out and called things off before they went too far, but I was already committed and moving toward the stairs.

Tom

I had gotten drinks for James, Andy, and myself and we were all seated on the couch watching the stairs, wondering if Elise would go through with our plans. We didn't have long to wait as she appeared at the top of the steps.

I had been holding my breath in anticipation and apprehension. When my wife appeared at the top of the stairs I was stunned, and I knew that both Andy and James felt much the same.

I doubt if Elise realized it, but the show began the moment she stepped onto the landing. The skirt was so short that we were easily able to see her crotch which was only covered by a thin piece of silk. As she descended the stairs, the material moved enticingly from side to side, always threatening to reveal more but never actually doing so.

As she moved lower on the stairs, we were deprived of the view of her crotch so, being men, we moved our gaze to her tits. From this distance, you really couldn't see much but the flashes of flesh were there and the three of us watched raptly.

As Elise reached the bottom of the stairs the three of us rose. I stepped forward and hugged her to reassure us both that things were all right. Then I pulled back to kiss her and fondled one of her breasts as my friends watched. I was so turned on that I thought my cock was going to break free of my pants.

I directed my wife to a chair facing the couch and helped her to sit down knowing that her crotch was in view again. "Would you like a drink, Sweetheart?" I asked.

She simply nodded her head, so I headed for the kitchen to get her a glass of wine. When I returned, I noticed that Elise had pulled her chair closer to the couch and was brazenly sitting with her knees spread more than a foot apart giving my friends a view of her pussy which was barely covered.

Elise

While Tom was in the kitchen getting my drink, I managed to scoot my chair closer to Andy and James on the pretense that I was having trouble hearing them as we talked. I wasn't completely over my jitters but, I was beginning to enjoy the attention of the two men. To further draw their gaze, I spread my knees apart encouraging them to look between my legs. I was beginning to behave like the slut I wanted to be.

Things took a huge step forward after Tom returned with my wine. He sat back down on the couch and seemed to be enjoying the show himself, so I was startled when he said, "I want you to undo one of the buttons of your blouse. Nah, that's not enough. Undo two buttons for us, Elise."

A shiver ran down my spine as I thought, 'Now it's time to fish or cut bait.' My hands shook as I slowly reached up and undid the first two buttons of my blouse, exposing my cleavage a little more, as we continued to talk about abstract things.

I was almost trembling with anticipation as I waited for the next instruction from my husband. Meanwhile, Andy and James seemed to alternately look between my legs or at my cleavage.

Once again, my husband's voice cut through me as he said, "Okay Sweetheart, let's get this show moving. After all, James and Andy don't have all afternoon, so I want you to get rid of the blouse and bra. Let's give my friends an unfettered view of your tits."

My hands remained unsteady as my fingers fumbled with the buttons of my blouse as I moved to obey my husband's orders. I noticed that James and Andy both slid forward to the edge of the couch as I finished unbuttoning my blouse and pulled the tails from inside my skirt waistband.

I was too embarrassed to look at our friends as I pulled the blouse off my shoulders. I closed my eyes as I reached behind my back and undid the clasp of my bra, letting it fall forward into my lap. I felt the cool breeze caress my bare tits and knew that, for the first time, men other than my husband were looking at my breasts.

It seemed like a lifetime before I finally gathered my strength and slowly opened my eyes. What I saw was the two men with their mouths hanging open, almost drooling. A strange feeling surged through me as I realized that I was feeling pride and power. I was proud that I was able to have that effect on two men other than my husband. I had never felt this way before and a warm feeling transfused through my whole body.

I was jerked back to reality when I felt the flash of light as my husband used his cell phone to take a photo of me sitting there, bare-breasted, in front of his two friends. That hadn't been part of the bargain, and I started to say something but, before I could Tom said, "Well, what do you guys think? I told you she had beautiful tits, didn't I?"

My nakedness finally registered, and I began to blush when I heard Andy say, "Elise, I think your tits are even more exceptional than we were told. Tom, I have to touch them if you don't mind."

It's funny. One part of me wanted to hear my husband tell Andy 'No' in an outraged voice, but the other part of me quivered in anticipation of feeling his hands on my body. Andy was already leaning towards me, hands out, reaching for my tits when I heard my husband saying, "Go ahead, Andy. You too, James. Get yourself a good feel." For the first time, I felt hands on my body that did not belong to my husband. I shivered in anticipation and shame.

I pulled back reflexively when the first hand closed around my breast. Looking down, I saw that the hand was Andy's. I continued watching as James took my other breast and gently rubbed the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. In just moments I found myself leaning into them, pressing my sensitive nipples into their hands.

My mind foundered at the thought of what I was doing. Goose bumps rose on my arms and the hair on the back of my neck stood on end as I struggled to process the feelings that were surging throughout my body. I felt my juices begin to lubricate my pussy in anticipation of what would come soon.

I looked around for my husband and found him standing behind the two men using his cell phone camera to take my picture as I laid my head back in pure pleasure. I almost spoke out in frustration when, moments later, I felt my husband's hands as they slipped under my arms from behind and lifted me slowly to my feet.

James and Andy rose seamlessly and fastened their lips onto my nipples and began to nibble and suck. As I looked down, I could see their lips fastened on my nipples like babies nursing. But these weren't babies nursing. They were two grown men. Two men that my husband and I saw socially. We spent time with their wives. God, I felt so depraved, and I reveled in the feeling.

One man sucking on a nipple was exciting but, having both nipples suckled by two different men that really should not be doing this was just so erotic.

Tom

When I told Elise to unbutton her blouse and remove her bra, I thought the game would end, but it didn't. I watched in disbelief as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and reached around to undo her bra. I wondered, 'Would she do it?'

It was clear that both Andy and James were turned on. They kept shifting where they sat, trying to relieve the growing pressure between their legs. Fortunately, I wasn't sitting and had less of a problem. My erection had room to stand tall and proud and could be seen thrusting against my pants, as my cock sought release from its cloth prison.

I took several photos as her bra dropped to her lap and she sat there with her lovely breasts fully exposed to my friends. I captured the look on her face as they fastened their lips on her breasts sucking and nibbling on her distended nipples.

This was the most erotic moment of my life and the look of rapture on my wife's face was confirmation that this had been the right decision, but it was time to move on.

Each step we took covered new ground, and I was never sure if Elise would continue to move forward. She looked up as I called her name. When she looked at me, I said, "Elise, I want you to kneel in front of my friends." With just a moment's hesitation, she complied. She was lovely, kneeling there in front of my two best friends but I wanted more.

"James, Andy, you both know what she's down there for. Get them out. Let's see what you've got. Who's going to be first?"

You would have thought that I had lit a fire in their britches. Both men struggled, racing to see who would be the first to get their cock out and into my wife's mouth.

Elise

Complying with my husband's instructions, I dropped to my knees and stared straight ahead. I didn't know what I should do at this point, but I almost laughed when I heard Tom telling Andy and James to get their cocks out, and that the first one out would be the first one that I would suck.

The tension in the room was almost palpable as I kneeled there, watching the two of them fumbling with the zipper on the front of their pants. Andy had generally been the most aggressive and I expected his cock to be the first one in my mouth, but his haste was his undoing. I watched as he ripped his zipper down and got it stuck, allowing James to release his cock first.

James thrust his cock toward me and, much to my surprise, I wrapped my hand around it and began to stroke it. Andy finally got his recalcitrant zipper under control and released his cock. I grasped it with my other hand and marveled at the silky softness of their hardening shafts. They were both about six inches long, which was probably about normal.

For moments I simply watched as my hands worked their way back and forth down the length of these two strange cocks. I never thought I would find myself acting so completely outrageous and out of character.

Just as I decided to take the leap and suck one, I noticed my husband once again taking photos. He zoomed in as I pressed my lips to the head of James's cock and licked the precum that had gathered there. Then I parted my lips and slid them down the length of his cock. It wasn't long enough to enter my throat, but my mouth was certainly full.

I heard James moan as I slid back and forth along the shaft of his baby maker. Meanwhile, I continued to stroke Andy's rigid member.

After a few moments, I removed one cock from my mouth and began to suck my second strange cock of the night. It's hard to say how I felt. I was acting like a slut, and I knew it. The funny thing is that I loved it. Ecstatic at the idea of what I was doing on the one hand, I was still conflicted because of my upbringing. What I did know was that I had no intention of backing down or giving up those two cocks.

Tom

I watched, mesmerized, as my wife's lips slipped back and forth along the length of James' turgid shaft and then, shifted smoothly to Andy's cock, continuing to stroke the spare cock alternately. I could hardly believe what I was seeing, but I knew it was time to change things up.

I had been surprised when Elise had gone along with my plan to allow my friends to fuck her. Now was time to see if she would go all the way.

"Okay Elise, I need you to stand up so we can get you out of that skirt and thong. Andy, you and James need to sit back down, please. Thanks.

"Elise, ditch the skirt let's get down to business. You're looking good, Sweetheart. Now, let's go for the prize. Take off the thong and show our friends what you've got."

I held my breath. If my wife took off the thong then she was about to experience some strange cock for the first time as a married woman. I watched as she slowly bent over and slid her thong down her trim legs. As she stood up we were treated to an unobstructed view of her clean-shaven pussy.

"Spread your legs," I ordered, and Elise complied, giving us an even better view of her pussy. I think that she has a lovely pussy. Clean-shaven as she was, her outer lips almost completely covered the inner lips, which could just barely be seen peeking out.

Elise

Holy shit! My body was vibrating at the thought of what I was doing. 'I just sucked two strange cocks', I thought. Things were moving forward so quickly.

I'm so glad that we decided that Tom would tell me what he wanted me to do. It made it so much easier when the responsibility for my actions rested with my husband. Now, he was telling me to take off my skirt and thong.

My emotions were bouncing all over as my actions smashed down walls that had dictated my behavior for all of my life. Chastity, modesty, humility, and so many other concepts that had guided me fell to the wayside.