All Comments on 'Scratching an Itch'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNM7 months ago

Nicely written there must be a sequel or two

goodshoes2goodshoes27 months ago

Any planned sequels? 5 stars.

zephyerzephyer7 months ago

I love a good back story. Get things going, see how people end up having sex.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino7 months ago

Too bland, no emotion or angst from any of them. No feelings, however slight of jealousy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stupidity runneth amok.

docj27adocj27a7 months ago

Great story, well written, fun and hot. Nice reading a living wife story that skips the cruelty and degradation.

Thanks.,

DessertmanDessertman7 months ago

Yes, nicely written and left open for further episodes.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode667 months ago

The way the story ènded implies there is a chapter 2 awaiting release. This chapter was very good but ended abruptly. 4 stars.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster17 months ago

While I don't think I could enjoy watching my partner with another man, or even knowing she was with another man, I have to say this well-written story was enjoyable, 5 stars worth.

I don't judge those who live & embrace this lifestyle, and I do know the statistics on how few marriages ultimately survive; I also know it just isn't for us, as she feels the same way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Its just sex, now. Once the physical intimacy is diluted from special to hum drum, then all intimacy will be diminished. Remember it was the monogamy that got boring. Now it will be the isolated swinging that eventually gets boring. Then one of them will meet some hung stud or some gorgeous fuck queen and will start lobbying to open up the fucking to more participants. And if the fucking is just sex, then the cheating will be . . . , just a mistake, a slip, an "innocent" fling or tryst.

\

I hope someone writes the sequel, but we already know how its going to end. Since they are on the pill, I'm betting its a venereal disease, from some unknown fuck on some forgotten night, that will start the spiraling down the toilet. They'll eventually find out they have a whole lot of company down inside that toilet.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

These type of writers who try to be social influencers on site need to things done to them… get their heads examined and two…be burnt on the stake for further trying to loosen the institution of marriage! I firmly believe that swinging is a short time fantasy and long term ruin!

kvbnckvbnc7 months ago

Good story your proof reading needs tightened up.

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

That was a wonderful discussion with Taylor to better understand swapping spouses. Barb and Donna handled this first time very well. Rick seems more versatile than Steve but practice between partners should help work things out. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

""I reached down... "The rule was to wait sixty minutes to have sex." I held his cock in my hand. "We are not having sex. If you want, we can go watch TV for the next thirty minutes." ...I slid my head down ...so I could get a good look... "Well, how does it compare to Ricks?"

I snickered, "Was I that obvious?" ...I took a closer examination kissing the head. "Rick's is a little longer but you appear to be fatter. I will need to test it to be sure."

"Test it?" Rather than explaining, I opened my mouth taking his cock inside. I sucked a few times then released his dick. "Yep, a little fatter." ...Steve laughed, ...I smiled at Steve before taking his cock back into my mouth. I sucked him for a while... ...Mine was the second mouth to have your cock in it..."

..."Actually Donna, your mouth was the third mouth my dick has been in." "But I thought you were a virgin when you and Barb met?" ..."Oh, I was. Just not orally..."" ——

So Donna and Steve barely made it 20 minutes into the 60 minute Escape Time before they were naked and in bed. Then Donna broke down performing oral sex on Steve with 30 minutes of Escape Time remaining. Steve couldn't hold it together and had already penetrated Donna and she was having an orgasm with 25 minutes of Escape Time remaining on the clock.

Donna and Steve are cheaters. They broke the rules agreed to by the group. If you can't trust your wife or husband to follow simple rules and directions on the very first excursion into swapping, how can you trust them with anyone of the opposite sex? When Donna and Rick are discussing the prior evening, Donna doesn't tell Rick that she and Steve disregarded the Escape Time. How would Rick and Barbara have reacted to Donna and Steve having sex if one of them called stop to the evening before the Escape Time had elapsed? As trivial as it may seem, this is a potential marriage killer. Trust, the most basic and essential commodity in a marriage was lost in an unthinking instant.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Our only situation that could have been swapping ended as soon as I realized where we were heading. We were in separate rooms and sh she started getting very touchy & buggy. I got really turned on but soon realized what that meant to my wife. No way could I envision my wife with another man. I rescued her & we left. 😜

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It started off making sense and then I didn't know who was who or where they were. Use proof read to enhance the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked the story.

It was real good to find a new Taylorsam story. Keep them Comeing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Have been in a swing relationship that lasted several years.

If the age clock stopped a while ago i/we would still be at it.

IwatchedherIwatchedher7 months ago

Great story….thanks. Im always turned on by the idea of telling one another about having sex with someone else. My wife used to tell me a lot about other guys fucking her, and I loved it. That aspect of this story was superb.

Rnlaw44Rnlaw447 months ago

Good start to the story - can definitely use some edits - but overall a great start. Lets see where you can take chapter 2!!!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler7 months ago

Very sexy!! Loved it! 🥂

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

yey!!! more like this please!!! life is too short to spend fucking just one person!!

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

They’ll all be needing some LA Bicillin for that itch very soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When can we get part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is good to read another Taylorsam story it has been a while since there was a new one. Yours are high on my iist of favorites; Keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous