Scratching The Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peeked over at my wife, her eyes were alternating between the two young studs' big cocks that were making contact with her feet. Her pussy felt wetter and wetter under my fingers as each second passed. I slowly slid my middle finger inside her.

Her right hand released her handful of my hair and she immediately grabbed for my cock. She began jerking me with fury. Naturally, my fingering fastened as well.

"I'm really close," Billy announced.

"I'm almost there too," Nathan added.

Nathan let go of my wife's left foot, now using both hands to stroke himself. Left hand occasionally massaging his oversized balls.

My wife instinctively moved her left foot near her right, wrapping her arches on either side of Billy's cock. She was pumping her feet as he began to fuck them. This only went on for ten to fifteen seconds at most.

Billy pulled his cock back and took hold of it with his left hand. His right hand gently pushed her feet down, placing them under the tip of his cock. He positioned them so that she was holding them up, off the bed. Toes slightly pointed down.

My wife stopped jerking me, removing her hand from me completely. She sat up to watch. Billy stroked his cock a handful of times more, and then it started.

"Oh yea, here it cums!" Billy said loudly.

He aimed his cock down, the first rope shot out like a cannon. It hit my wife's right foot before most of it splattered off, onto our bed. The next rope landed right where her two feet were held together. A third rope went in the same area. His cum looked thick and creamy.

Billy kept stroking, more cum kept coating her feet. He adjusted for the fourth and fifth eruption to get her toes. I couldn't tell if my wife was breathing or holding her breath.

After the sixth spurt, he was now dripping good amounts of cum and placing it on her feet. Her toes were his main focus.

Once his last drop was on her right toes, my wife playfully wiggled her toes.

It was Nathan's turn. How would he respond? After all, this was his idea.

"Move your feet!" Nathan said excitedly, "I'm ready!"

My wife swung her feet to her left. As she did, Nathan took a step to his right. He lined himself up to the side of her feet.

No sooner were her cum-covered feet in place before he let out his first burst of cum. He took aim. The first generous rope landed on the toes of her right foot. The second covered four of her five toes on her left foot. Those were the toes he was fucking just moments ago.

Nathan's third and fourth reached both of my wife's big toes. You could barely see the white polish beneath. Number five landed more on the top of her left foot. His cum also look thick and creamy. In comparison to my own, these studs' cum was much thicker than mine.

My wife was focused on holding her feet still. Nathan kept stroking. Cum still oozing out onto her feet. He was finally done. Her feet were absolutely covered in cum. Her toes were unrecognizable.

"Oh wow," my wife started, "That is so much cum!"

Nathan and Billy both exhaled at the same time.

"And it's so warm," she continued, "And thick!"

I looked down at my own cock, I was leaking precum at a high rate. I wasn't even touching myself. I then saw Billy was still stroking himself, and he appeared to still be erect.

"Just wait," Nathan answered, "I'm going to cum again real soon."

"Oh is that right?" my wife questioned.

"Yea, me too!" Billy added.

"Fuck, that's hot," I mumbled.

My wife heard me, "Did you want to join in?"

"I'd love to," I said, "But I'll only get one load. I can't hang with these guys."

My wife smiled at me. I got myself up off the bed a d stood between the two young guys. My cock was as hard as it's ever been. Looking to my right, then my left, a thought crossed my mind. 'If I were my wife, there's a very good chance I'd pick these hung cocks to fuck me silly over the one in the middle.'

I think my wife could sense my feeling.

"Wait baby," she spoke to me, "Let me turn over. I know you love my little soles."

My wife flipped over delicately onto her stomach. She tried to be careful not to touch our bed with her cummy feet. Those soles were now hanging off the edge, just inches from my cock. I still have yet to touch myself. I knew I would explode within seconds.

She pushed her feet together, presenting me with the ultimate target for my cum load. Just as I wrapped my hand around my cock, Nathan moved towards my wife. He laid on the bed, propped up on his left side, to her right. His face lowered to her naked ass, kissing it loudly.

My wife cooed in response, wiggling her butt back and forth a bit. Nathan kept kissing as he stroked his still hard cock. I paused my motion, watching. Billy took note, joining them on the bed. He was propped on his right side, to my wife's left. He too, planted loud kisses on her bare ass.

My wife blindly reached to her sides with both hands until she found what she was looking for. Two big, hard cocks. Now working them with her hands as they alternated kissing her ass.

Nathan was getting hornier and hornier. On this particular turn, he used his tongue and ran it all over her right ass cheek, until it trailed into her ass crack. My wife naturally bucked her hips. This got his attention. Billy tongued her left ass cheek. Back to Nathan.

Now his tongue started at the top of her ass crack, dragging to down as far as he could, and painstakingly slow.

I heard my wife moan lightly. Her hands gripped their cocks in anticipation. Billy's turn.

Billy opened his mouth wide, then took a mouthful of her left ass cheek before holding with his teeth. It was a playful bite. My wife moaned a little louder. Billy released her ass from his grip before sitting up. He scooted to near my wife's head, putting a leg on either side. I watched as he grabbed his cock and tapped the back of her head with it three times.

My wife picked up her head and immediately began to suck him. Nathan held her hips in both hands and pulled her lightly up and backwards. Her ass raised off the bed just enough for him to find her pussy with his tongue. Her arousal was evident as Nathan lapped it up.

My wife moaning more and more with a mouthful of Billy's long cock. Somehow still managing to reach and stroke Nathan's cock to her back right. I swear my cock had precum dripping from it that was touching the floor.

Billy looked to be holding my wife's face in place with his hands as he thrust forward and back. He was fucking her mouth at a good pace. The look on his face told me he was really enjoying the feeling.

Nathan's tongue slipped from her pussy, up until it grazed over her puckered, little hole. My wife groaned on Billy's cock. Her feet kicked up as she did, making contact with my cock. Nathan flicked his tongue over her pink hole for a few more seconds. She was no longer caught off guard.

She looked for my cock again with her feet as she had one in her mouth and another in her right hand. I lowered myself until my cock met her right sole. It was quickly joined ny her left, sandwiching my cock between them. As I looked down at such a hot scene, I did notice a lot of the cum had run offher feet onto the floor.

I beganto fuck my wife's feet. Slightly embarrassed that my length was short of her foot in comparison. And by a few inches. I must have only thrust four times and I was ready to explode.

"Holy shit!" I mustered, "Here I cum!"

With that, I stepped back and held my cock. My wife held her soles together for me. My first eruption splattered on the heel of her left foot. The second one landing on her left arch. I was stroking myself as fast as I could.

My third and fourth shots landed on her right arch and toes. I was still jerking but I had nothing left. I looked up to see Nathan was still alternating between tasting my wife's ass and her pussy. Billy still had his cock down her throat.

"Oh fuck," Billy said, "I'm getting close again."

"Cum on her feet," Nathan told him, "I'll go last."

Billy moved towards me, his big cock swinging side to side. Nathan took Billy's place, offering his cock to my wife's mouth. She quickly complied.

I stepped to the right, out of the way.

Billy now standing where I was. He pulled my wife's feet up to his cock and began to fuck them. My cum was being used as his lube. He had her soles slightly turned in towards each other. His cock feeling every inch of both feet. Difficult not to take notice that his cockhead was pushing well past her heels with each thrust. Billy was close.

"Oh shit, fuck!" he groaned, "Your feet are so sexy!"

My wife moaned approval as she sucked Nathan's fat cock.

"Here I go!" Billy warned.

His first shot of cum juice landed on her left arch, then her right. His third coated the bottoms of her left toes. Then her right toes were glazed. Billy kept pumping. He had three more streams he unloaded onto her soles.

Nathan started to make his way to the end of the bed. He stood to the left of Billy, admiring my wife's little cum-covered soles. Billy squeezed out a few more drops, dabbing them onto her right heel.

Now it was Nathan's turn. He guided his thick cock down to her feet. His balls were touching her cummy toes as his shaft rested between her heels. Nathans cock reached past her heels even more than Billy's. His girth also made her feet look small in comparison.

He held his cock like this for a minute. I could see my wife wiggling her toes on his balls. My wife raised herself up onto her knees, in a doggystyle position. Nathan leaned forward until his tongue reached her pussy from behind.

"Mmm," my wife moaned, "Don't tease me."

"You want some cock?" Nathan teased, licking her pussy again.

"Mmm!" she moaned louder, "I'd love some."

Nathan took a hold of his cock with his right hand and ran his cock all over my wife's soles. His cock was coated in both my and Billy's cum. He licked my wife's pussy a third time, then stood up straight.

He stepped forward, my wife's legs between his. Billy and I watched as he stuffed his cum-covered cock into my wife's sopping wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" my wife shouted, "Fuck me!"

"That feel good?" Nathan asked as he fucked my wife hard and fast.

"It feels so good!" she answered, "Your cock feels so fucking good!"

"That's right," he replied, "Cum all over my big, young cock."

"Oh shit shit shit!" she panted, "Fuck me, fuck me....I'm gonna cuummm!"

Nathan fucked her faster. My wife's orgasm hit her hard. Her body convulsed and bucked wildly. She moaned and groaned as loud as I've ever heard her.

Nathan pumped and pumped until she stopped orgasming. As soon as she stopped, he pulled out.

He put his cock on top of her feet again. Her toes went to work on his balls. He moved his hips just enough for his cock to slide back and forth on her heels. I moved to my left to get a closer look. I walked around to Nathan's left side. I saw cum beginning to seep out of my wife's pussy.

I put a hand on each of her ass cheeks and spread them apart. Gobs of cum were leaking out onto our bed and floor. It was a mix on me, Billy and my wife.

Nathan began to pump faster. My wife separated her feet just enough for his cock to fit between her arches. He fucked harder. Her body began to jerk forward with each of his thrusts.

"Are you ready for another load on your feet?" he asked.

"Yes," was all she could say.

"Get ready," Nathan warned, "It's gonna be a monster load."

He pulled his cock back and stroked himself.

"Hold her feet up for me," he groaned.

I didn't think enough to process it. My hands grabbed my wife's ankles and I lifted her feet up towards his cock. He jerked faster.

Nathan began to cum and it was downright jaw-dropping. Two ropes shot out back to back landing on my wife's right sole. The next two ropeson her left. He was trying to cover her feet evenly. I proudly held my wife's feet still, offering another man to cover them with their cum.

Nathan unloaded eight ropes before he began to ooze more jizz from his cock. He finished cumming before using his big cock to spread all that gooey cream. When he was done, there was not a dry spot anywhere on either of my wife's soles. I was still holding her feet for him.

My wife called for me, "Baby, come here."

I crawled up onto the bed next to her. She turned her head to her left and kissed me.

Nathan and Billy got dressed and left shortly after. My wife and I fell asleep for a bit, naked.

I wonder what next weekend will bring?