Scratching The Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt surreal watching this unfold. Usually I was observing the guys slowly removing my wife's heels or stockings. I guess this was her turn.

Bit by bit, Nathan's oversized, semi-hard cock was being exposed. Finally just the head was being held down by the waistband of his shorts. My wife pulled one last time and his cock bounced up, almost smacking her on the chin, before settling back down. It was pointing straight ahead.

My wife turned to look at me. I gave her a reassuring smile. She placed her hands on each of his hips and leaned forward. Hungrily, she took just his cockhead into her mouth. Her lips already seemed stretched from his girth. Slowly and methodically, my wife fit more and more of his cock in.

Nathan got a little anxious and took charge, grabbing hold of his shaft with his right hand.

"Open up," he ordered.

She did.

Holding his big cock, he began to fuck my wife's mouth. Thrusting in and out, she was doing a great job of accommodating him.

"Take your robe off," he barked again.

She untied the knot, then shimmied her shoulders free. It slid down until her breasts were out. Right away I noticed how hard her nipples were. Even with her breasts being a 34B, her nipples were beautiful, and sensitive.

"Tell your husband how badly you want me to fuck you," Nathan said.

My wife moaned with his cock in her mouth.

"Say it," he said.

"Babe, I want him to fuck me," she said, turning slightly towards me.

"I want to feel his big cock fill my pussy and stretch it," she added.

"Mmm, good wife," he answered, "Now get on the bed."

My wife stood up, her robe falling to the floor. Nathan bent down and sucked her left nipple into his mouth. My wife squealed, then reached for his cock with her right hand. She threw her head back, holding his firm cock. It looked huge in her small hand.

Nathan bent down further, then swiftly picked her up off the floor, arms around her waist. My wife squealed again, partly surprised, partly excited. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist while holding his head for leverage. He now had full access to both nipples as they were directly in front of his face.

I'm not sure if Nathan even realized my wife was wearing the crotchless, nude-colored pantyhose. His heavy, thick cock was pointing straight out, I think my wife could have sat on it like a shelf. It was dangerously close to making contact with her pussy. He turned and took the four steps, laying my wife in our bed.

She scooted up until she was fully on the bed. Nathan finally noticed her hose. He dropped to his knees at the foot of our bed. My wife held herself up, arms angled behind her. She lifted her left foot up and playfully wiggled it in front of him. He couldn't help but take the bait.

He yanked her fuzzy sock off quickly, then pushed his face forward until his nose rested in her toes. He did the same when my wife raised her right foot.

"Mmm shit," he exhaled, "Your feet smell amazing!"

This caused my wife to giggle.

Nathan pressed his nose into her toes again and again. He was sniffing every inch of every toe. From my view, I could see her hose-covered, white-painted toes flex back and forth each time.

I decided to quietly slide my shorts off. My boxer briefs were soaked with pre-cum already. I removed them as well.

"I could sit here and sniff and worship your beautiful feet all night," he said softly.

"I thought you were going to fuck me with your big cock," my wife responded, sarcastically.

"You're right, I better stop for now," he agreed.

Nathan took one last, long inhale before standing up. His cock looked like it grew even bigger. He crawled up onto the bed next to my wife.

"Sit on my face," he told my wife, "I want to taste your married pussy."

He laid flat on his back. My wife shuffled around, finally settling with her thighs on each side of his head, lowering her pussy to his lips. She faced the headboard, about six feet to my right. Looking right, we made eye contact. I could see she was determined to let loose this weekend.

Nathan quickly began tasting her. I could hear how wet she was already. She closed her eyes as she bit her lower lip. Her hips rocked slightly. My wife's hands found his long, brown hair and grabbed hold. She was pulling his face up into her pussy as she rolled her hips down onto him. The wetness was getting more evident.

She was getting close to her first orgasm. I laid back on the chaise lounge, legs fully extended in front of me. I stroked myself periodically, not wanting to cum just yet.

"Mmmm," my wife moaned.

"Mmhmm," he moaned back.

"You're gonna make me cum real soon," she added.

"Mmhmm," he answered.

Her eyes still closed, she was really getting into it now. Her hips were rocking a bit more aggressively.

"Mmmm," she moaned again.

Nathan kept licking and suckling her clit.

"Mmm shit!" she gasped.

A few more rocks back and forth and my wife was orgasming on Nathan's face.

"Oh fuck!" she said loudly, "Mmmm!"

He moaned back, "Mmmm."

I could hear her pussy creaming from my seat. Her head dropped forward with her mouth stuck in an "O" shape. Nathan was lapping up wave after wave of her juices.

Just as I thought she was coming down from her orgasm, a second one hit immediately.

"Shit shit shit!" she exclaimed.

"Mmmm," was all he could do in response.

My wife's upper body began to convulse. She grabbed at her breasts. massaging them wildly. Her head now thrown back, staring at the ceiling. I almost came. I needed to get myself calm again.

I stood up and walked to the side of the bed. My wife opened her eyes and turned my direction.

"Be right back," I whispered, then kissed her on the lips.

She kissed me back and even moaned to me for a second.

I decided to head downstairs and pour myself a drink. I mixed a captain and coke, then took a long, slow drink. It was very refreshing. I thought it was a little odd it was so quiet upstairs. I took another gulp, just as I heard my wife squeal.

My cock was somewhat deflated, leaking pre-cum like a faucet. I grabbed some bottled waters from the refrigerator and headed back upstairs. Entering the room, they were in the 69 position on the bed.

My wife laying on top, working on Nathan's very thick cock. I made my way past them, setting the waters on the nightstand before sitting down on the chaise lounge again. I bet I wasn't sitting for ten seconds when she orgasmed again. Her body went stiff, not able to continue pleasuring his cock. She laid her head down next to it.

This move was unintentional, but gave me a great perspective. His cock was so thick, it covered her eyes and nose completely. Not to mention his length outstretched past her left temple. I knew he was big, but this view even impressed me.

His hands were busy spreading her ass cheeks apart as he was being coated in my wife's juices a third time.

"Uuuhhh!" she finally exhaled.

I kept watching his hands pull, spread, and massage her ass as she came. I imagined his jaw had to be getting tired. I know mine would be.

"Mmm," Nathan growled, "Time to get fucked."

My wife moaned approval.

He grabbed her ass one last time, squeezing before giving them a slight push. He wanted her off of him, him and his big cock were ready for sex.

"How do you want me?" my wife asked him.

"Doggy," he said quickly. "I want you to look at your husband and tell him how big my cock is as I fuck you."

My wife spun around on her knees, then backed to the edge of the bed. Only her ass and little hose-covered feet were hanging over the end. She was holding herself up with her hands, looking my direction. As we made eye contact, I raised my drink to her. She gave me a loving smile that quickly disappeared.

As I took a sip, Nathan had positioned himself behind her. Without warning, he sank his cock halfway into my wife's pussy. Her smile now a look of pain and pleasure. Eyes shut tightly.

"This married pussy is so tight," he said.

"Oohh," my wife managed.

"Must be your husband's cock is so much smaller than mine," he teased.

She moaned back, "Mmm."

He pulled back, then slammed forward again.

"Uuhhh!" she gasped.

"You like this big cock don't you?" he toyed with her.

Her head dropped, before she nodded her answer.

"Tell your husband how much more you like big cocks," he ordered.

Just then, he pulled back then slammed forward a third time.

"Uuhhh!" she groaned, "Fuck me."

Nathan pumped faster and faster, "Tell your husband or I'll stop."

"Aahh! Fuck me with your big cock!" she said louder, "You're so big."

"Say the magic words," he insisted, putting a stop to his thrusts.

"I love your big cock inside me," my wife said, "Please keep fucking me."

"Like this?" he asked, slowly thrusting his cock in and out.

"Mmm faster," she begged, "Only big cocks can make me cum."

"Such a naughty, married slut," he replied.

My cock twitched. Nathan took hold of her hips and began to pound my wife from behind with fast, hard thrusts. I could see almost his full cock was fit inside her, and it was coated in her cream.

My wife grabbed at our bedsheets as she moaned in pleasure. Each thrust building her orgasm. Her facial expressions were telling me just how much she was enjoying having his big cock buried inside her.

"Fuck!" Nathan said, "This tight pussy is gonna make me cum."

"Mmm, I'm so close too!" my wife announced, "Keep fucking me!"

Nathan pumped faster until he began to cum, "Aahhh shit! Here it comes"

"Oh shit!" my wife said, "Oh fuck!"

Nathan had buried his entire cock inside her pussy. His face was pure ecstacy, filling her with his seed. My wife loves the feeling of a cock cumming inside her. She says she can feel it grow bigger just before it begins spurting inside her.

"I'm gonna cum!" she screamed.

She rocked her hips back and forth, thrusting herself on his cock.

"Oh shit, shit!" she said softly, before her fourth orgasm took over. She rocked back, burying his cock inside her again.

Nathan had just finished cumming, yet began to pump his cock again. This drove my wife into a fifth orgasm.

"Uuhhh!" she moaned.

"That's it, cum all over my big cock for your husband," he said.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, "Yes!"

"You want to ride this monster again?" he teased.

"Mm, are you ready already?" she teased back, knowing the answer.

"Always," he said, "My cock can stay hard for hours."

"Mm, why don't you lay down then," she suggested.

Nathan wrapped his arms around her hips before picking her up off the bed. My wife squealed again, her legs wrapping behind his to help hold her up. He then turned around before sitting on the edge of the bed. His cock stayed inside her pussy the whole time.

Once he sat, my wife placed her feet on the floor. She bounced up and down on his cock a few times. Nathan grabbed her again and pulled her up onto the bed with him as he slid up higher. My wife positioned herself between his legs, holding his cock inside her. She then tucked her legs under his in a reverse cowgirl.

Nathan laid back flat. She started to ride his cock slowly. Raising up until just his cockhead was still inside, then lowering herself inch by inch until she was all the way to the base of his long, thick shaft. She repeated this about seven or eight times. Nathan seemed to be enjoying it.

He perched himself up on his elbows to watch. I moved to my right to get a better view. I was again impressed she was able to fit that thing fully inside her. Her pussy looked so full.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good," he said.

"Your cock feels amazing," she responded, "Fills me up so good."

"Well it's yours all night," Nathan told her.

"Mmm," my wife moaned, "I'm close again."

She picked up the pace of her rocking, slamming herself back faster and faster. Nathan saw an opportunity and went for it. My wife's little hose-covered soles were staring right at him. He took one in each hand and gently stroked them.

"Mmm!" my wife moaned loudly, "Someone just got bigger."

Nathan groaned in response, "These little feet are so sexy."

Just then, my cock erupted like a volcano. Multiple ropes of cum spewing out. Nathan looked over at me and smiled. My wife must have heard my breathing change, she looked over too. Her eyes were glassed over, but blew a kiss at me. My head was spinning from the amount of cum I just let out. My cum was dripping off the edge of the chaise, onto the carpeted floor. What a mess.

Seeing how turned on I was, helped send my wife into her sixth orgasm of the day. She rocked back, bottoming out on his cock, then held still. Her body began to shake a bit as it hit her. Nathan saw a second opportunity. His hands released her feet and moved up to her ass. Pawing her ass cheeks and spreading them.

This orgasm seemed intense for her. She was shaking and convulsing as she was bent forward. Trying her best to keep herself propped up on her hands. Nathan leaned forward as much as he could, desperately trying to reach my wife's ass with his tongue. No luck.

He had resorted to running his right thumb over her tart hole again and again. Teasing her and her ass as her orgasm started to subside.

"Be careful," my wife panted, "My ass is very tight."

"Mmm, I see that," he answered.

Nathan slowly slid his index finger into her ass. My wife's orgasm was over now as she rolled her hips backwards. Not only taking more of his cock into her pussy, it also pushed his finger deeper inside her ass. She went back until his finger was fully engulfed by her tight hole. My wife then moved right to left ever so slightly.

"Oh shit," she groaned, "That feels fucking good!"

"Take my big cock," he responded.

My wife moaned, "Mmm."

She started riding his cock and finger with more energy, placing her hands on his shins for balance. My wife had built up a decent speed, alternating between rocking her hips back and forth, and swaying them side to side. I noticed Nathan had put his left hand behind his head to hold it up. I'm sure he was enjoying the view even more than I was.

I excused myself to go clean up in the bathroom. Wiping my deflated cock with a warm, wet towel. My wife moaning in pleasure in the background. I hurried back to my seat.

"Let me turn around," my wife said while still riding his cock.

"Yea," he agreed, "Ok."

"Mmm fuck," she moaned, "It's so deep!"

"Try to turn around without taking my cock out of you," Nathan said, "Your tight pussy feels so good."

"Mmm shit," she panted, "Let me try that."

My jaw about dropped when she turned her body to her left, facing me. She must have noticed the look on my face because she shot me a devilish smile before bouncing up and down a few times. Her eyes never left mine.

She turn again to her left until she was laying atop him. Nathan greeted her hanging breasts with a hungry mouth. Feverishly licking and sucking both of my wife's hard nipples.

"Mmm," he moaned as he tasted her.

"Are you gonna cum again?" my wife asked as she rocked back and forth.

"I'm really close, but don't worry," he answered, "I can go all day."

"Mmm good," my wife moaned, "I want this cock inside me all day."

Her hips gyrated, grinding her clit against his shaved pubic area. Nathan took his mouth off her breasts and replaced it with his hands. Massaging them, and pinching her nipples.

"You ready for another load in your married pussy?" he teased.

"Yes," my wife begged, "Yes!"

"Mmm," he moaned again.

"Fucking fill me up!" she said, "Cum in my married pussy in front of my husband."

She slid up on his cock, then tucked her feet in. My wife brought them up onto his thighs, finally resting them once her toes made contact with his oversized balls. She slowly slid down until he was fully in again. Her hips moved in a circular motion. I stood up to get a better look.

Taking a few steps to my left, I had the perfect view. My wife was wiggling her hose-covered toes on his balls as she worked his cock inside her pussy.

"That feels fucking incredible!" said Nathan.

"Give me that cum," my wife said.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Always," she said.

My wife laid forward more, putting her face right above his. Her toes caressed his balls as she rode his cock with determination now. Up, down, up, down.

"Oh fuck!" he said loudly.

"Mmm fuck!" she screamed, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Here I cum!" he announced.

Nathan's hands took hold of my wife's ass and he instinctively began thrusting his hips up to meet hers. He pumped fast and then erupted.

"Aahhh!" he groaned loudly.

"Oh shit!" my wife could feel his cock exploding inside her, "Oh shit! Oh fuck!"

Then Nathan opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out at my wife. She immediately took it into her mouth, sucking it as if it was a cock. I looked on, noticing how his balls were still twitching well after I thought his orgasm was over. Nathan finally stopped thrusting, leaving my wife to keep working.

I was a bit surprised to see my wife was now passionately kissing him. It wasn't until very recently that she seemed to enjoy this. Getting a kiss from her has not been an easy task for the past thirteen or so years. Now I've seen her kiss three other men besides me with such eagerness.

My cock must have liked it because it grew instantly. And then the cream began to gush out. Each time she rocked up on Nathan's cock, I got a glimpse of his shaft covered in white. It was frothing, oozing down to his balls and ultimately my wife's toes. I couldn't hold out another minute.

I made my way to the nightstand next to the bed and grabbed the bottle of lube. Looking to my left, my wife's eyes were closed as they both kissed each other. I could hear my wife panting and moaning lightly into his mouth. I applied a generous amount of lube on my cock and stroked it. Hurriedly, I climbed on the bed behind my wife.

I gently grabbed each foot and pulled them away from Nathan's balls. I placed them on the outside of his legs, then pushed each leg towards the other. I scooted forward until I could reach my wife's ass with the head of my cock. I plunged in.

"Uuhhh," my wife growled, "Fuck me good!"

I picked up my pace right away, fucking her tight ass. As my mind raced, I tried to recollect how many times my wife has been double-penetrated before. Three or four times was the number I had come up with. My quick, short thrusts were causing her to have little micro-spasms on Nathan's much larger cock.

I reached forward and grabbed a fist full of her hair in my left hand. I pulled it back lightly, enough to break her kiss from him, causing her to moan. I pulled back my cock until I was almost fully out, then rammed back into her hard.

"Uhh!" she groaned.

I did it again.

"Uhh!" she groaned again.

I did it a third time.

"UHH!" she groaned louder.

I was feeling confident. I went back to pumping in and out of her ass quickly. My hands moved to her ass cheeks, spreading them. She fell forward again, leading to some more deep kissing with Nathan. I could feel my cock grow harder when I heard them.

I put a hand on each of my wife's hips and fucked her ass with a very steady pace. My eyes closed, listening to her whimpering, trying to keep tonguing Nathan's mouth. Another orgasm was building up between her legs. I could tell by her reactions she was getting very close.

I put my thrusting to a stop, keeping my cock halfway in her ass. She broke her kiss again and began to move her hips back and forth. My wife would rock them back, taking all of me inside her, then grind down when she rolled back up. She was able to do this at a quick rate.

"Oh shit, Fuck!" she groaned.

I opened my eyes and looked down. What an amazing sight. Her tight little ass just kept backing up against me, swallowing my cock each time. When she moved forward I could see Nathan's balls and the bottom of his shaft engulfed in my wife's pussy.