Scratching The Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum again!" she announced. "Shit! Oh shit!"

Her legs started to shake underneath me as her orgasm took over her body. Her riding halted. I've never heard her moan this loudly before, I've witnessed some very impressive orgasms from her.

Nathan tried to kiss her but she couldn't even kiss back. He then grabbed a hold of her ass and thrust up into her. This sent her into a second consecutive orgasm.

She screamed again. He wasn't thrusting very aggressively but it was causing enough friction. My cock almost was forced out of her ass from her convulsions. Watching and hearing her overcame my fight. The tingling came on quick and I began filling her ass with a load of cum.

"Ohh yes!" she moaned, "Cum in my ass baby."

I must have let out six or seven bursts inside her. It felt like a huge load.

"That feels so fucking hot!" she panted.

I was done cumming but I wanted to keep my cock in her ass as long as I could. She bent forward, now kissing him for a third time.

Taking a quick break, "Fill my pussy again with your cum," she begged Nathan.

"Is that what you want?" he teased back.

"Mm yes!" she moaned, "I wanna feel your big cock cumming inside me."

"Ok," he said, "But I want to get on top then."

I took the hint and backed my cock out of her ass and moving to the end of the bed. My wife grinded her hips on top of him a few more times before rolling off to his right. Nathan rolled to his left and stood up. He patted the bed, motioning for my wife to join him there.

I looked at his impressive cock. It was covered in her juices. My wife sat up and gave me a quick kiss before laying on her back in front of him. Her pussy was glistening wet. Nathan bent down and gave her pussy a taste. She bucked. Her clit was very sensitive at this point.

He pulled her pantyhose from her hips swiftly, yanking them off, before he aimed his cock for her opening.

"Fuck me," my wife begged, "Please fuck me."

"Good married wife," he answered.

He gave her half his cock.

"Mmm," she moaned, "Harder."

He pulled out, then slammed inside.

"MMM!" she moaned, "Uuhh!"

Nathan did this a handful of times. Drawing the same response from my wife. On the fifth slam, he shook his hips side to side.

"Mm shit, be careful!" she yelled, "Your cock is really big."

He slowed down his side to side movements and started thrusting in and out.

"Mmm yea," she moaned, "That feels so good."

"You like my big cock?" he asked.

"Mmhmm!" she moaned, "Are you gonna cum in my married pussy soon?"

"Mm, I'm trying," he grunted.

My wife then moved her feet that were wrapped around his hips and placed them on his chest.

"Why don't you play with my feet," she teased, "Would that help?"

"Mmm yea," he groaned, "Let me see those sexy little feet."

Nathan grabbed a foot in each hand and pulled them together. He held them just in front of his face as he kept fucking my wife.

"Oh fuck!" my wife moaned, "I think your cock actually got harder!"

"These feet are in for a long day tomorrow," he said, pumping away.

"Mm fuck me!" she panted, "You're gonna make me cum so hard!"

"Cum on my big cock in front of your husband again," he replied, "Then I'm going to fill your pussy with mine."

My wife moaned and whimpered for the next minute or so as Nathan kept his rapid pace of thrusting. Her toes were busy curling and flexing in her pantyhose. He couldn't help himself, giving her soles some kisses every few seconds.

She was cumming again.

"MMM!" she howled, "UUHHH!"

"That's it, cum for my big cock," he told her.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she panted.

"Oh fuck!" he blurted, "You ready for me?"

She didn't answer. She couldn't answer. Her orgasm was only allowing her to moan and groan.

Nathan didn't wait for an answer. He put her feet over his shoulders and pounded harder and harder. I was stunned her tight little body was accommodating such a thick, big cock.

"Uuhh!," he began to moan, "MMM!"

He stopped thrusting and held the full length of himself inside her.

"Oh my God! Holy shit!" she gasped.

He kept grunting and groaning, giving her pussy short, little pumps.

"It's still going!" she said excitedly, "I can feel every pulse!"

"Mm fuck," he groaned, "Mm."

After what seemed like five minutes of Nathan cumming in my wife's pussy, he seemed finished. I crawled over next to the left of my wife.

I kissed her on the lips, "You're so fucking sexy."

She moaned and kissed me back, hard.

We enjoyed a short make-out session, even if Nathan's cock was still buried inside her pussy. I pulled back, eventually getting off the bed. I went and grabbed a towel from our bathroom. I came back and offered it to my wife. She was feeling playful yet.

Nathan had still not moved. My wife slowly pulled her feet from his shoulders and ran them down his chest to his toned stomach, the back up his chest.

"What is the plan for tomorrow?" she asked.

He grabbed her feet again in both hands, "These little feet are gonna have so much cum on them you won't be able to see them."

"And how do you plan to do that?" she pressed.

"Well my buddy is going to help me," he said matter-of-factly, "He's got a big cock too and cums huge loads like me."

My wife looked over at me, smiling in a post-orgasmic bliss.

"And is it just my feet that get all the cum?" she pouted.

"Yes," he said, "I'm not sharing anything other than your feet with him."

Nathan then spent the next few minutes sucking all ten of my wife's toes. One at a time, then two, then three. My wife and I sat quietly, watching. Finally his softening cock was pulled from her pussy. A huge wad of cum plopped onto our floor as he did. My wife moved the towel down to try to catch the rest.

A few minutes later she went and hopped in the shower. Nathan and I went downstairs and cracked some beers together. The microwave told me it was 8:00pm. He excused himself after chugging his. I waited a bit, thinking he would be back. My curiosity got the best of me.

I walked upstairs. He had snuck into the shower with my wife. I could hear her giggling and squealing. I peeked around the corner and watched through the glass shower doors from the reflection in the mirror. Nathan was kneeling behind my wife, his face buried between her ass cheeks.

I watched, drinking a second beer.

My wife bent forward, giving him full access to her pussy and ass. She reached for his cock with both hands. Stroking it slowly. I went back downstairs and finished my beer.

When I returned they were in our bed. Nathan was laying on his back. My wife kneeling between his legs, sucking and stroking his cock, naked.

I couldn't believe this guy was hard again. My cock wasn't reacting.

I laid to his left, watching the action. My cock finally started to harden. I stroked myself as my wife was struggling to fit half of his cock in her mouth. She gagged a few times, but kept going.

My wife pulled his cock from her mouth, continuing to work it with both of her hands. They locked eyes as she stroked him faster.

"Tell me when," she whispered.

Nathan nodded.

Her hands moved as if she was ringing a wet rag. A very large, wet rag. I focused on the head of my cock, feverishly handling it with my right palm. Pre-cum was now leaking.

"That feel good?" my wife asked.

"Feels amazing," he replied.

My wife moved her hands faster.

"Uhh, slow down," he said, "I'm getting close."

My wife begrudgingly slowed her hands, "I want to taste it."

"Mm yes sexy," he grunted, "You're going to get a mouthful real soon."

She shuffled around and positioned herself in 'the pose.' You know that one. Flat on her stomach, knees bent, with her feet up behind her. Her soles were staring directly at Nathan and she knew he was looking at them. She scrunched her toes as she went back to giving him a mind-numbing blowjob. It was very wet and loud.

"Oh yea," he groaned, "Suck my cock."

My wife gave a mouthful moan.

"Get ready, I'm gonna cum!" he continued.

My wife sucked faster and louder.

"Aahhh!" Nathan began to cum, "Aahh!"

She timed it out perfectly. Her lips locked on to his cockhead like a vacuum while her hands continuing to milk his long, thick shaft. Not a single drop escaped her little mouth. My wife kept sucking his cock well after he was done cumming before giving herself a break.

"You taste delicious," she said excitedly, "What's your secret?"

"Lots of pineapple juice, lots of orange juice," he said confidently.

"Mm, very good," she replied before giving a look my way.

"We should get some sleep," I suggested, "Sounds like we have a busy day tomorrow."

"Come lay down now," Nathan replied, "That was the best blowjob I've ever had."

My wife crawled up and laid between us. She was still naked. I handed her a water from the nighstand. She took a few big gulps, washing down his jizz I'm sure. She then laid on her left side facing me. I laid on my right to face her. I put my forehead to hers. We laid quietly for a few minutes.

I then kissed her forehead, then lowered to kiss her lips. I could feel the bed shake a bit, figuring he was turning to get some sleep.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, mmmph," she whispered back.

I thought it was a little odd that she whimpered when she said it back to me. I pulled my head back, looking at her face. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth moved after a second.

"Mmmph," she whimpered again.

Her mouth moved in a way, pushing her lips together. Her eyes flinched as they stayed closed.

"Kiss me again," she whispered.

I didn't hesitate and brought my lips to hers.

"Mmmph," she whimpered into my lips.

Nathan had slid his cock into my wife again as they laid in a spooning position. I should mention how much my wife loves to be fucked like this. I peeked down, noticing her right hand was placed on his right thigh. His right hand was on her right hip, holding her in place as he fed her pussy slow thrusts of his big cock.

I kept kissing my wife. She kept kissing me back. Our kissing turned into sloppy, wet kisses. Every few seconds she would alternate either a whimper into my mouth or a "yes."

Several minutes went by, eventually cooling off our kisses. Nathan's right hand had moved up to my wife's right breast. Squeezing and pinching her nipple.

"I better pull out before I want to cum again," he said softly.

"Just leave it in, don't move," my wife said, "It feels so good inside me."

Another move she loves so much. I had a flashback to when we started dating. She would try to get me to do this almost every night. She wanted to fall asleep with my hard cock in her pussy.

"Ok, but don't move," Nathan responded, "Or I'm gonna want to fuck you some more."

"I won't," she agreed, "I just want to fall asleep with your big cock inside me."

I kissed my wife goodnight, then turned to lay on my left side. It took me a while to fall asleep, but I don't believe any more sex was had. I did wonder how long his cock would be able to stay in her pussy. I'm sure even soft, his size was big enough to keep it pushed in.

Sunday....

When I woke the next morning, I rolled on to my back. My eyes weren't quite open yet but I did hear a familiar sound. Opening them fully, I confirmed what I thought. My wife was already giving Nathan an early morning footjob.

He seemed to be enjoying it, evident by his aching cock. I think it might have grown larger overnight. My cock started to stir in response. My wife acknowledged my awakened state with a "good morning."

She was sat perfectly between his legs. Her white painted toes gripping his oversized cock. Nathan picked up his phone and took a picture of my wife's bare feet stroking him.

"Billy is on his way now," he announced.

"Do you want to cum on my feet before he gets here," she asked.

"No not yet, but they'll be covered in my cum soon" he said.

"Why don't you take a break and come sit on my face," he teased.

My wife liked to hear that. She moved her feet up and down his thick, long cock a few more times before stopping. Nathan scooted down on the bed, until his legs from his knees down were hanging off the end.

My wife crawled up his body until her pussy was hovering above his face. She lowered herself slowly, teasing him. He licked at her while she tried to hold herself just out of reach, giggling. A few missed licks and he'd had enough. Nathan reached up with both hands and wrapped them around her thighs. He pulled her down swiftly, planting her onto his face.

My wife screamed and laughed. That excitement turned to ecstacy soon after. Her hips began to move front to back.

"Mm fuck," she moaned, "I'm still so sensitive."

Nathan was licking her pussy loudly.

I took a trip downstairs to unlock the back door in anticipation for Billy. I wasn't gone long. Getting back to the bedroom, they were still in the same position. I stood on the bed and put my cock in front of my wife's face. She took my entire length into her mouth with ease.

When I opened my eyes seconds later, I was a little startled to see someone standing in the doorway. That must be Billy, I thought. I backed myself away from my wife. I hopped off the bed and went to welcome him.

He shook my hand with a lot of energy, never taking his eyes off of what was going on on the bed. My wife turned to her left and saw him for the first time. She shot a quick smile as she moaned again on Nathan's face.

"Come on in, make yourself comfortable," I said.

Billy walked over to my usual spot on the chaise lounge and sat down. He untied his shoes before sliding them off.

Let me try to describe what Billy looks like. First word that comes to mind was skinny. Then tall. He was slightly taller than my 6'2" height, so I'll guess 6'3". Skinny frame, I'd say about 165 lbs. He had brown hair, worn shaggy, covering the tops of his ears. His eyes were also brown. A very decent looking guy, just probably not someone my wife would seek out if given the choice.

He made quick work of his t-shirt, pulling it up over his head and throwing it to the floor. His upper body was tanned. And his torso showed an outline of defined abs. He stood and was working on his shorts and I was curious, still watching from the doorway. My view was from behind my wife, who appeared to be looking his direction as well.

Billy's shorts were off and he stood in his boxers. There was a very prominent bulge hanging down his left inner thigh. I saw him smile at my wife. She then motioned for him to join them on the bed. He practically jumped on the bed, shaking it. He stood in front of her, just above Nathan.

Her hip movements slowed down as she focused on removing Billy's boxers. My wife reached up with both hands and raked her fingers over his abs, down to his waistline. She did it a second time, this time going past his waistline and running her hands the length of his cock over his boxers.

Her right hand went up under the leg opening. She was touching his bare cock. Stroking it. Her left hand pulled down at his boxers. For the first time, his cock was exposed to my wife, and me. He was long!

I think I heard my wife gasp. It was definitely not what I expected to see after seeing the rest of him. Maybe it looked so long because he was so skinny, I tried to tell myself.

My wife began stroking him with both hands. It was peeking out from her grip easily by a few inches. Then there were his balls. Huge, yet they looked firm. They definitely matched his cock.

"So I hear you like feet," my wife said to him as she stroked him.

"I love pretty feet," he emphasized. Speaking for the first time.

"And you have some very pretty feet!"

"Well aren't you such a gentleman," my wife teased.

Just then, Nathan stopped licking my wife's pussy and spoke up, "Let's give her little feet our first loads."

My wife raised up, off of his face, allowing him to sit up.

"Where do you want me?" she asked.

"Lay down on your back," Nathan answered, "Put your feet over the edge of the bed."

She complied.

Billy was getting excited and his cock was hardening quickly.

My wife got into position as both guys stood at the foot of the bed. Neither of them wasted any time. Nathan grabbed my wife's left foot and brought it up to his face. He again buried his nose into her toes. Eyes closed, taking in as much of her aroma as he could.

Billy crouched down near her right foot. His hands were softly touching and exploring every inch of that size six foot. He massaged her heel, then her arch, moving up to her toes. He gently pulled each one before sliding his finger between them.

My wife looked on intently. She was still naked. I decided to join her on our bed. I laid to her right. She turned her face towards me, welcoming me with a kiss. I wanted more. My cock needed more.

With my right hand I slowly and lightly touched her pussy. She jolted. I lowered my head until I could flick her right nipple with my tongue. My wife pulled at my hair. She was getting hot.

As I licked and sucked at her nipple and toyed her pussy, I could hear kissing and sucking coming from the end of the bed. I turned my head slightly. Nathan had my wife's big toe and second toe in his mouth. He was also stroking his big cock. My own cock twitched as my wife's white painted toes danced in and out of his mouth.

Billy had stopped massaging her foot and was now planting kisses all over the bottom of her foot. I could see his head move constantly, each time a noticeable kiss sound was heard. I could also tell from his arm movement he was stroking himself as well.

I went to give my wife another kiss, still runnimg my fingers back and forth over her sensitive pussy lips.

She eagerly open-mouth kissed me. We had a makeout session teenagers would be jealous of. I absolutely love making out with my wife. It seemeeld even hotter knowing two other guys were enjoying her feet at the same time.

Billy stood up, bringing my wife's right foot with him. I turned to watch briefly. My wife's hand, pulling and playing with the hair on my head.

He ran his tongue the entire length of her sole, starting at her heel. He repeated this three more times. On the fourth one, he used his tongue and slipped in between each toe. My wife's body shivered.

Nathan was expertly sucking the toes of her left foot. Each one individually, then two at a time, then three.

"I fucking love your toes!" Nathan said, breaking the silence.

"Mmm, I see that," my wife responded.

Nathan then lowered her foot from his mouth and lined it up with his cock. He put her toes just in front of him. He was holding her ankle with his left hand, his right was wrapped around his hard cock. I could see precum beginning to leak from his tip.

He ran his cockhead along the underside of her toes, back and forth. He did this several times before placing his cock on top of her toes. This position reminded me just how thick he was. Nathan's cock was as wide as my wife's three and a half toes.

He pushed his hips forward, running her toes all the way to the base of his cock before touching his balls with them. He backed up and did it again. Soon, he was fucking my wife's white painted toes with his huge cock. Her little toes looked just that, little.

I kissed her again. Little whimpers into my mouth.

I turned again to check on Billy. His cock looked huge as well. Not quite as thick as Nathan's, but very impressive.

His tongue was covering every inch of her sole, mixing in some toe sucking. He was holding my wife's foot up with his right hand, using his left to get himself ready. His precum was definitely more noticeable, it was oozing out of his cock with each stroke.

I looked on as Billy used her right foot to pin his cock against his abdomen. He then guided her foot by her ankle and stroked himself with her entire sole. There was a good three inches of his cock exposed when my wife's heel was down at the base.