All Comments on 'Screwed'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disgusting

Barely got a third of the way through this one. Wish I didn't start. Torture stories should be banned. 1 before it disappears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Not into 'torture porn'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick

The sickest story I have read on this usually good site. Should be removed, whoever wrote this has a sick mind and should seek professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not usually

I don't get off on torture porn, but I have to admit it did make a fascinating read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gotta love Ed

When it comes to Ed's stories there are Always two things you can count on....a wrong committed against a wife and a guys ass getting abused for it. The point of even reading it is to discover if the punishment fits the crime.

In this case the husband cheats, steals from wife, steals from wife's family, and the psycho bitch he's cheating with seems intent on killing his wife. So based on that is the the punishment the husband received commensurate with his crimes? No he got off easy. Some pain, some embarrresment maybe, and a lifetime get out of jail free card with the wife paying for his life going forward. He moves off the a new future with Delaney on the wife's dime, maybe buys a scratcher and wins millions, and lives the life of Riley. What justice was served? Moreover how does the murderous bitch in the story get away scot free?

I hate every word Ed writes...when the story is unbalanced...but I do look forward to the next twisted thing he posts just to see how far he can go and if he can balance them out again next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Torture is NOT erotic

Sick story, sick author. Torture? Really? You seem to get off on that. 1!!! Story should be in trashed never to see the light of day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously...

You need psychological help! I suspect you you write about either; 1. Your personal fetish. 2. The revenge you want on someone. Or 3. You use this form of writing to express your hate and frustration in your personal life. Whatever it is, to come up with the things you do... Really, seek some psychological help. I'm into Ds and this is the exact opposite of that. This is torture for revenge on purpose. You seem to think that this is justified by browsing your other stuff. Please, please, please! Get help.

mrxdevinemrxdevineover 6 years ago
Ugh...really

Unrealistic long winded monologue, drilling home constantly how one dimensional the writers characters are.

No one talks like this outside of a Kevin Smith film and looking at your writing history you only have one story that you tell over and over and over.

Get an editor or stop writing your story in one sitting, come back and let the story expand on it own so you can flesh out the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo

Great story! He got off easy, in my opinion.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I hope

you get the help you need. Your childhood must have been horrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Take your garbage to Fetish

If the cops don't pick you up first.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Another stupid torture story

Kyra flys away home, safe with an alibi. sure, whatever. The typical handwave you do to say nobody involved will get caught.

But LIZ, helpful Liz, well, Kyra has made sure to let him know thoroughly she was involved in this torture scenario. AND you told Chad where Mia is.

I just can't see Liz lasting long at all once Chad can walk, then Mia, and you've given us no reason they wouldn't give up Kyra to save themselves. Sure, Kyra's got distance to protect her, but she's not going to be looking for Chad, she thinks she's won. Game, set, and match. Best case for Kyra, Chad stops after Liz and Mia. There is no best case for either of them, though...

Some (well, a few) of these stories have been well-conceived, a few well written. This one this one was crap from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dude!!

You have submitted several really good stories to this site but after this piece of Shit, I will never read any of your garbage ever again. And this story has been done before also except their's was about 5 or 6 pages but the premise and story are exactly the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the writer is a real psychopath

The writer is a real psychopath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It wasn't bad

I like torture stories. This one was ok. You could have done more to the guy...maybe make him bleed a little? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha ha!! More pathetic isnt possible!!!

That slut and his wife are dead in the true sense of the word!!! So whats the problem!! For the right money you get all-inclusive!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong !

Must have been written by a Bimbo ! Yeah he was a scumbag . Deserved to be punished . But !!! A mans pride has been destroyed . Vengeance on the three Bitches would be unrelenting and vicious . Bitch of a wife would have to watch parents die . The other two would die begging for death . Post the videos Stupid bitch . More pain for you to suffer . And crap about being safe overseas !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick like that author!!!

In a long life there is always a time for his revenge on the spouse!! She has always to look over her shoulder! Maybe once its to late for her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You need help

Fuck you. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kyra Is Dead.

She just doesn't know it. So is Mia. 2 Stars and that is two too many. Although it is well written, I almost vomited at the deliberate pain she caused. And from what I read HE never mentioned killing his wife. That appears to be a secret that greedy Delaney kept to herself. And why wasn't Delaney physically punished. Every bit of the physical punishment was aimed at Chad. And since he never heard from his wife, the person in the dark could have been anyone from a total stranger to Delaney. Far too many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are still the same sicko as earlier!!

Your childhood have to be horrible! Are you raped by your dad?? Maybe thats your mental problem!!! But your stories are only laughable!! You will never believe what money can induce!! Right up to homicide!!! So with money its no problem to track someone down and let him/her be punished! You ever heard about garrote??!! Its a nice thing believe me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I dont normally say this but

Are you suffering from PTSD or some other illness? WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! I pray this is just a deliberate trolling otherwise the writer has demonstrated some severe relationship and personal issues....yee gawds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor ending. Chapter 2 "hunt down and kill"

You do something like this to a man? First, his ego is going to want payback in the worst/best sort of way. Second, think; as long as they've been married you know he knows everything about her- and knows exactly how hard it'd be to track her down. Third, it wouldn't take really smart guy to kill her- as the police say "We only catch the dumb ones- the smart ones can get away with it once". He only need's once for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This disgusting story is written by a psychopath

Score 1*. (lowest available score)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Both women died within the next 30 days

Horrible, bloody, painful deaths. It took them days to die. No other ending is possible. Dear Ed - please seek professional help. You have to be the sickest person on this site and that's covering some territory. You write the same crap over and over and over again. Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ed please

For the love of God kill yourself.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Really?

This is the worst written story I have ever seen, it's not only filled with errors in spelling but very repetitious. Seems as if you couldn't keep up with the names of your characters. I've never said this before, but I hope they kick you out of this site.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Kyra might sneak off

But Mia would be dead as soon as she could be located. Nothing he did deserved this. At the very least, Mia should go to prison. Even if he goes as well it would be worth it. He was a shit of a husband but they went too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eds stuff is not really my cup of tea

But since the husband was cheat on her , and also planing on robbing her blind , this punishment was mild. I'd have sent them both to jail.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Your story may certainly excite BDSM fans, but it doesn't for me. Still, I noticed some holes in your plot. What is actually supposed to prevent him from having Mia killed by anyone? If it happens before the divorce, he gets everything! And just like she flown in the Dominatrix for him, so can he with a hitman! It seems to me that while your stories have a strong touch of revenge, they are not well thought through. It seems to me that you let yourself be guided too much by thoughts of revenge!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year ago

That was truly vile and disgusting. I'm surprised it's allowed on site. Yuck. Sheer torture and violence. Horrific. I suggest you seek psychiatric treatment right away. You got issues

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ok. I give this a 2, only because Chad "earned" a lot of consequences. Doubt, Chad would have any money to hire a hitman. Finding Kyra would not be an easily or quick task. The most exposed person may be Liz. Not an expert on castration but would think that the wire around the scrotum would likely cause castration in a very short time. Delaney gets off with just an enema bath?! Really expect her to reap some more consequences; she should be reported to the police for conspiracy to commit murder.

So, another typical story from this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous