Screwing My Students Ch. 04

Story Info
Zoey can't stop thinking about what Mr. Harlow did to her.
3.1k words
4.75
14.7k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Girl's Bathroom

Standard Disclaimer: This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are 18 or older.

______________________________

Zoey couldn't stop looking at her phone.

It was getting excessive even for her, the device finding its way into her hand during class, at the dinner table with her parents, between exercises during practice. It had been confiscated three times in the last week, each occasion leaving her positively shaking in terror that one of her teachers would actually see what it was that gripped her attention so obsessively. That would be a disaster of monumental proportions, certain to explode her eighteen-year-long life from top to bottom: Socially, academically, at home. All over.

Thankfully, she was always faster than the teachers, closing out the screen and handing it over without a fuss. She didn't want them to suspect anything. Her social life was complicated enough, now that she and Emma had both slept with Mr. Harlow. Not that Emma knew. Nor did she know how Zoey had gotten their teacher to fuck her, a secret that filled the girl with a confusing blend of shame and desire.

Zoey had recorded Emma and Mr. Harlow fucking, then used said video to blackmail their teacher into fucking her during a volleyball away game. Well, that's not exactly how it went, if she was honest. He'd taken Zoey behind a dumpster and used her body to his satisfaction, recording and taking pictures the entire time, leaving her there naked and face covered in his cum. She'd had to clean up and get dressed, then sneak back into her hotel room, all the while praying her roommate wouldn't wake. Luck was on her side; she even took a shower, heat turned up high, laid down in the tub and let the water wash away the grit on her knees, the pleasurable ache between her legs fading.

It wasn't the first time she'd had sex. It was, however, the first time she'd come that hard, or that much. It had been a little frightening, Mr. Harlow's fingers tight on her wrist, the way he pushed her against the cold metal of the dumpster. Scary, and also arousing. When the camera phone came out and he started taking pictures, it was like a switch flipped in her head. His hungry eyes, the way they dragged up and down her body as he filmed. The calm manner with which he ordered her to strip. Pleasure radiating from where his strong hands kneaded and squeezed her small breasts. Yeah, Zoey was ready to cum well before her teacher even got near her soaked pussy.

And then. And then. After her shower, slipping into a fresh pair of undies and a nightshirt, she saw her phone light up with a notification. No name, just a number, and the message, Next time, just ask. Zoey gasped, hopped under the blankets and pulled them above her head. Mr. Harlow has my number? Opening her messages, she saw he'd sent himself the video. A smile played across the girl's lips. She liked this hidden side of her teacher.

Another message came as she lay there, tiny thumbnail she recognized instantly as her face. Heart pounding, she tapped the image. It filled her screen, the full sight of it making her gasp aloud.

Her eyes were heavy, skin visibly flushed even in the poor light. Semen dripped down her eyebrows, ran along the line of her upper lip to bead at the corner of her slack mouth. Her blonde hair sprang in every direction, a look that screamed "FRESHLY FUCKED." Zoey found her pussy warming with arousal as she thought about everything he'd done to her that led to this photo. She found herself wondering what the others looked like. He'd taken video. As her hand crept down to touch her clit, she wondered if he'd send those too. She'd never seen what she looked like with a cock inside her.

She rubbed one out quickly. As soon as she finished, the events of the evening, combined with the late hour, sent her crashing into sleep.

Now, a week later, she couldn't stop looking at herself. Couldn't stop thinking about the camera in her face, Mr. Harlow above, handsome face cruel with lust. How hard she'd cum when he fucked her. 6th period was almost impossible, even if he treated her exactly the same as he had before, the split between classtime Mr. Harlow and the person she'd seen that night only deepening her desire. It was the only class she kept her phone away: Zoey didn't know what she'd do if he found out how obsessed she was with that photo. Maybe fuck him right there in front of everyone.

Next time, just ask.

That message.

Next time, just ask.

Every night in bed, writing and deleting a hundred different responses.

Next time, just ask.

Finally, almost a week and a half after their encounter, Zoey couldn't take it any longer. It wasn't just the sex. The way he ordered her around was so hot, the sternness in his voice, how rough he was. She wanted all of it again.

Zoey texted her teacher two words:

Again, please.

***

Mr. Harlow made her wait until halfway through second period the next day to respond, a deliciously terrifying delay wherein she worried he was done with her, that despite the promise of Next time it wasn't coming. But then, in the middle of Ms. Bell's lecture, her phone vibrated. With thundering heart and palms clammy with nervous sweat, she checked the notification.

Come to the second floor student bathroom ten minutes into 3rd.

The rest of Ms. Bell's lesson sped by without Zoey noticing, entirely on autopilot until the requisite time came and she asked to be excused from Social Studies.

Half of the school's second floor was closed off due to lowered enrollment. The student bathroom up there was at the end of one of the disused hallways, far away enough that for a couple of years girls had used it as a vape spot before the teachers had caught on. Now, that hallway was simply off-limits, a rule followed by the students just because there really wasn't anything interesting enough to do up there worth the trouble of getting caught.

Zoey had been there a few times with Amelia back when her friend had vaped; entering it now, she saw that it looked largely the same. Four stalls, a long counter with four sinks above which hung a large mirror. Another mirror, body-length, hung by the door. Mr. Harlow wasn't there yet, so she took a moment to check her appearance. No makeup today, just clean, scrubbed skin- she remembered how bad her eyes had watered when he'd held her head down on his cock, and didn't want runny mascara or anything else that might give her away. She'd thought about putting her wavy blonde hair into pigtails, but that seemed too on-the-nose, so she opted for keeping it loose. The school's blue and white uniform clung to her slender frame, pleats crisp and tie neat. Her Mary Janes were shiny, the white knee socks stainless.

I look cute today, the girl thought with satisfaction.

She was just taking a quick selfie in the mirror when Mr. Harlow slipped into the room, locking the door behind him. Butterflies did somersaults in her guts, an anticipatory warmth growing between her legs that only intensified as he raked his eyes across her, expression hungry. He said, "Hey Zoey, what're you doing here?"

"Waiting for you," she replied, surprised at how even her voice was.

"And you have your phone ready," he said, coming to stand behind her. He was tall enough that the mirror cut him off at the neck. It could be any man standing behind her, so close she could feel his heat. "Did you like your picture?"

"Y-yes," now she stammered, blush lighting up her pale cheeks.

"Good. We're going to take some more together," he said, hands heavy on her shoulders. Zoey responded by snapping a picture of their reflection, holding the angle to keep him anonymous. Taking that for the yes it was, his fingers traced around her neck, leaving fire where they touched her skin. They found her tie, tugged at the knot until it hung loose. Her teacher paused, fingers at the buttons of her blouse, and said, "Keep shooting. Watch what I do to you."

Zoey shivered, obliging as he slowly opened the shirt to the waist of her skirt, zooming between closeups of his hands on her belly, and full body shots as he exposed her lacy green bra. The bra came up over her breasts, leaving her tie to dangle between them. They looked good today, slightly upturned, nipples erect from arousal. Her teacher's hands enveloped them completely, kneading at the sensitive flesh until she whimpered and the next few shots came out blurry.

One hand caressed down her midriff, hip, thigh, then pulled up the hem of her skirt to show off the matching green panties tight over her labia. "Are you wet?" he whispered, finger slipping around the elastic and between her lips (Zoey made sure to get a pic of that). She felt him smile against her ear, "You are. If you're good, maybe I'll do something about it later."

Despite herself, Zoey let out a disappointed gasp when her teacher withdrew his hand to tug at the hem of her underwear. He pulled it down to her knees, exposing her pussy, before yanking her blouse and blazer down to her elbows, pinning her arms to her sides. The bathroom air was cool on her exposed skin.

"Take some pictures like that," he ordered, standing back out of frame, "Show me how slutty you are."

Zoey obliged, finding the twin gaze of camera and teacher powerfully arousing. Her shirt stripped down, schoolgirl skirt held up, knees bowed together by her panties- she felt ridiculous and sexy all at once, even more so when she glanced at Mr. Harlow and saw how big the bulge in his pants had grown. He caught the direction of her gaze and nodded.

"You want my cock?"

She could only nod as his hands returned to her shoulders, pushed down until she knelt, still facing the mirror. The fly of his slacks was just even with her face. As she watched, he undid the zipper, pulled out his erect cock, making her lean back against his legs so it lay against the side of her face. She nuzzled and kissed it, the skin smooth and warm, switching between selfie shots and the two of them in the mirror. Her heart pounded. She'd never seen anything hotter in her life than herself on the bathroom floor, school uniform open, her lips playing along the shaft of her teacher's cock. And all of it was going to be saved on her phone, for her to look at whenever she wanted. Her pussy was on fire. She wanted his cock so bad, Mr. Harlow's teasing pace driving her to distraction.

"Are you going to fuck me, Mr. Harlow?" she asked, meeting his eyes in the mirror.

He gave her a smug little grin. "Eventually. I want you to film yourself sucking my cock first though."

Zoey didn't argue, didn't even think of arguing, just turned to her side, grasped him around the base with her free hand. He looked huge in the viewfinder, tip glistening with precum. She brought her lips to the glans, eyes glued to her reflection as it opened wide and took his cock into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged as she began to suck, his moans encouraging her to speed up (but not so fast she lost sight of herself in the camera, her flushing cheeks, the spit that foamed on her chin). Just like last time, she could only fit the first two inches comfortably. To make up for it, she massaged the underside with her tongue.

Mr. Harlow's fingers dragged through her hair, each taking a handful that hurt enough to feel good. Unlike last time, where he'd forced her head down without warning, her teacher pushed gently, saying as he did, "Just see how much you can take." He filled her mouth, flattened her tongue. Her eyes watered as he touched the back of her throat. In the camera, Zoey could see how much of his cock there still was, knew there was no way she could swallow all of him. It was both a relief and a disappointment when he withdrew.

"Good girl," said Mr. Harlow. Zoey paused the video, tried to catch her breath. She didn't know how much longer she could go without his cock in her. Fortunately, the girl didn't have to wait long. Her teacher pulled her up to stand, and led her to the counter. "Hop up."

The tiles were cold under her ass, even colder on her pussy. Mr. Harlow plucked the phone from her hands and took a few pictures, pushing her skirt further and further up with each sound of the shutter. He let his thumb drag across the sensitive skin of her thigh, stopping right at the crease where leg met hip. "You ever think you'd get fucked by a teacher?"

"N-no," she replied.

"You ever think a teacher would film himself fucking you?" he stepped closer, spreading her legs. Took more pictures of her pussy, teasing her sensitive lips with the tip of his cock.

"God, no, no," she groaned. He was right there, just barely against her wetness.

"So you didn't even know how much of slut you are, huh? Amazing," and with that he entered her all at once, hand clapped over her mouth to stifle her shout of surprise and pleasure. He held her there for a long moment, buried to the hilt inside her. Their eyes were locked, his gaze intense. "Y'know, I never thought I'd fuck a student. But now, I think I should've been doing it all along."

Zoey let out a little moan as he ducked his head and took a nipple into his mouth, nibbling and sucking on the sensitive flesh. At the same time, he began sliding in and out of her with agonizing slowness, pulling almost all the way out before filling her again. Gradually, he increased the tempo, until he was fucking her with long, deep strokes, each thrust rocking her back on the countertop until he cupped one asscheek to hold her still. He had the phone again, kept it focused between her legs.

She brought her ankles to his back, tried to encourage him even deeper. Heat pulsed from her pussy outwards, building in waves that overwhelmed her nerve endings. She began to shudder, orgasm rippling through her. She looked up at Mr. Harlow's face as she began to cum. He had that smug smile again, only now he looked a little different. His cheeks were flushed, his eyes were half-closed with desire. His breathing was shortening into little pants. The realization he was on the edge of his own climax sent her higher, entire body shaking against his, legs locked around his waist, holding his cock inside her as she shuddered to completion.

"Cum inside me, Mr. Harlow," Zoey whimpered, feeling him start to pull away. "I want to feel you. Pleease..."

She felt his cock swell inside her at those words. She saw the change come over his face as he gave in. Mr. Harlow groaned, grabbed her by the back of the neck and held her to him as he came, filling her cunt with warmth as he shuddered to completion.

The two of them were quiet for a long moment, the only sound their panting breaths. He still held her crushed against him. His heart pounded against her cheek.

"Oh fuck," Mr. Harlow said, letting her lean back. "You on birth control?"

"Yeah," she nodded, rotating her hips a little. Everything from her waist to her toes tingled. She wasn't done yet.

"Okay. Okay, good," Mr. Harlow sounded relieved. He was still hard inside her, began sliding in and out in response to the way she ground against him.

Zoey handed the phone up to him, said, "More, please."

"Are you for real?" he replied with a grin, "Fuck. I don't know how I'm still hard. Something about fucking you girls in these uniforms, probably. Here, giddown."

He pulled out, lifted her off the counter and set her in front of the mirror again. Before she could even voice a complaint, her teacher pushed her to hands and knees, following her down to kneel behind her, slick cock bouncing against her ass. Her skirt came up over her lower back and then he was inside her once more, hand gripping her waist as he fucked her hard. Zoey was just able to pull her discarded shirt under her elbows, keeping her head up only enough to watch him ride her in the mirror. He was still dressed, only his cock out. When he finished, Mr. Harlow could tuck himself away and walk out of the bathroom like nothing happened. She was down to skirt, knee socks and shoes, would have to try and smooth out the wrinkles in her blouse, redo the tie, spend so much time putting herself back together so no one would know how she spent third period. She'd know, though, her secret carried in the pleasurable ache between her legs, the soreness of her jaw, the photos they'd taken together. Knowing all of this sent Zoey over the edge again, limbs gone rubbery and mouth wide. This time Mr. Harlow let her cry out, his own moans matching hers as his cum fountained within her. Utterly spent, Zoey collapsed to the bathroom floor, stars blooming in her vision. She'd never been fucked so well in her life.

Above her, Mr. Harlow was saying something. Still basking in the afterglow, she did her best to pay attention. "-sent myself everything we took today. I ever want to fuck you, I'll send you a picture of what I want to do to you. You ever want to fuck me, do the same. We'll figure out time and place from there. Sound good?"

Zoey managed to sit up. As predicted, her teacher was already tucked away and ready to run fourth period's labs. Meanwhile, his cum was seeping out of her to pool on the bathroom floor. She smiled up at her teacher as he handed back her phone.

"I can't wait," Zoey replied.