Screwing My Students Ch. 05

Story Info
Zoey fantasizes about Mr. Harlow.
2.2k words
4.43
11.9k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard disclaimer: This story is entirely fictional, and all characters are 18 or older.

_________________________________

Zoey's Fantasy

Some days (many days anymore, ever since she started fucking Mr. Harlow, if she's being honest with herself), Zoey finds her mind drifting away, conjuring elaborate fantasies of her and her teacher. It happens whenever class gets too boring, or on the bus ride home, or even at the dinner table with her parents. She's never been so horny in her life, sneaking off to rub one out two, three times daily. She wants to get herself a nice vibrator, or even a mediocre one, just something that will do the job better than her own fingers. Mr. Harlow can't fuck her every day, so something needs to satisfy the heat between her legs. In the meantime, she makes due, slinking off to the bathroom when the pressure of her desire becomes too great and she can't help herself.

In Zoey's fantasies, it's always 6th period senior science with Mr. Harlow. She is sitting in her usual spot in the middle of the classroom, surrounded by all of the other girls. It's a lecture day, something boring like geology that she's supposed to be taking notes on. Mr. Harlow's words are a barely-heard murmur, nothing she actually absorbs. She has her pencil and papers out, but she hasn't picked them up all period, instead staring out the window at the gray autumn sky. Of course, she forgets that Mr. Harlow likes to call on students who seem like they're ignoring him. Forgets, until the sound of his voice calling her name breaks through the haze of boredom.

"Zoey? Hey Zoey, I asked you a question," he's come to stand next to her, just a little too close, making her feel even smaller in his shadow. His hips are even with her face. The other girls giggle, a mocking chorus that makes her pale cheeks flush.

She tucks a lock of blond hair behind one ear before responding, tries to simper just enough to charm, not annoy. "Sorry, Mr. Harlow. I must've zoned out again. What did you say?"

He lets out a long, frustrated sigh, rubs the back of his neck with one hand.

"Zoey," he says, "that's not cool. You know you need to pay closer attention."

She lets a flash of annoyance show, not liking how he's singling her out in front of everyone. Defiantly, she says, "Well, maybe if your lectures were more interesting, I'd listen to you better."

The other girls gasp, shocked at her attitude. Now he's angry, his own face flushing in turn. "I'm not interesting enough? Well, maybe I just need to make things more interactive, see if that holds your attention."

"Yeah? How're you going to do that?" Zoey is more assertive in her fantasies than she would ever be in real life, scowling up at him with a level of disrespect she knows will provoke.

"By making you the subject of the lesson," Mr. Harlow gives her a cold smile before looking around the classroom, "Gather 'round, girls. Get out your phones. Zoey wants things to be more 'interesting,' so I'm going to oblige."

Chairs scrape on the linoleum as her classmates get up and circle around her and Mr. Harlow, a sea of white blouses and blue pleated skirts, cell phones held up and already filming. A flutter of nerves courses through Zoey's belly. She's never been the center of attention like this, not even on the volleyball court, and now she's not so sure she's going to like what's about to happen.

The assembled students let out a collective noise of shock as Mr. Harlow begins undoing his belt. He pauses, looks around at his class, face serious. "This," her teacher says, "Is a special lesson just for Zoey. Girls, I want you to record what I do so you can learn something too."

With a jingle, the belt comes free from the buckle. He undoes the button and zipper, pulls out his half-erect cock. The girls let out another shocked murmur, but the phones are up and no one leaves. The tip is just inches from Zoey's lips. In a sudden panic, she looks from it up to him and then back again.

"What- what are you doing?" she says, all traces of sass gone.

"Don't think I haven't noticed what you're really studying during class time. You can barely take your eyes off me," he wraps one hand around the back of her head, weaving his fingers through her hair to keep her from pulling away. Zoey's whole body goes rigid, but she is no match for his strength, the wall of girls around her eliminating any thoughts of escape. Closer and closer he pulls her, until the head of his cock brushes her lips. She tries to twist away, but to no avail. She just ends up rubbing her face against the spongy glans, feeling it swell against her smooth skin. There is a twinge between her thighs, the first hints of arousal.

"Wait, no!" she says, bringing her hands up to push against his legs, as if that will stop him.

"I'm just giving you what you want," he says mildly, pulling on her hair until she's looking up at him, looking up at his cock. He grips the base of the shaft and begins to rub her lips and face along his rapidly hardening length, precum leaving pearlescent trails wherever he touches. The other girls press in closer; Zoey is acutely aware of the cameras focused on her, recording every moment of her teacher's assault. The twinge between her legs has become a growing warmth, and Zoey realizes that she's practically dripping. She stops resisting, if only because her hair is beginning to hurt, and lets Mr. Harlow slide his cockhead between her lips. With his free hand he undoes the buttons of her blouse until her bra is exposed, pulls it up to show her small breasts to everyone. His fingers pinch her pink nipples until they grow hard, and that's the last straw for her.

Zoey opens her mouth wide, fully accepting his cock. She brings one hand up to clasp it as she suckles gently. The other goes between her legs, pressing through the thin, damp fabric of her panties to find the hard nub of her clit. She looks up at her teacher to find him smiling down at her. Keeping her eyes locked on his, she tries to take as much of him as she can, working him into her mouth, her hand stroking what's left. Zoey bobs her head faster, loving the way his cock completely fills her mouth. With each bob, she swallows him deeper, until he touches the back of her throat. Taking a breath through her nose, she grabs his ass and pulls his hips towards her. There's a strange loosening sensation as she deepthroats her teacher, throat opening to take all of him. Her nose presses into his trimmed pubes, and she inhales the scent of his soap and arousal. In real life, her gag reflex is too strong to do this, but here, in her fantasies, there are no limits.

Mr. Harlow moans, says, "That's better. Much better. See, girls? This is what a good cocksucker looks like."

Someone calls from the crowd, "When can we have a turn?"

He chuckles. "Another day. Zoey's lesson isn't finished yet. She needs to make me cum first."

Her teacher is fucking her face now, driving his cock in and out of her mouth. All she can do is hold on as spit runs down her face. Her eyes begin to water. Pulling back a little, she licks and sucks the head some more, relishing the salt taste of his precum before taking the entire thing in one swallow. The cameras are even closer now, her classmates witness to how much she loves her teacher's cock. She stops for just a moment to lift up her ass and pull down her panties, give her questing fingertips easier access to her soaking pussy. Some of the other girls have followed suit, their own quiet cries filling her ears. Zoey feels her orgasm building, her thighs quaking, cunt hot. Mr. Harlow's cock muffles her cries; she tries to look up at him but the sensations swirling up from her pussy are too intense and she pinches her eyes shut as the orgasm takes her.

Suddenly her mouth and throat are empty, Mr. Harlow taking a step back as she finishes cumming. She leans forward, whimpering for his cock, but he just grabs her hand and pulls her to her feet, leans down to suck on her nipples as he shucks off her shirt and discards her bra. She traces her fingers up and down his shaft, slick with her spit, and he shudders against her. His hands find her hips, turns her around to face her classmates as he bends her over the table. It's tall enough that she's up on her tiptoes, adding to her sense of vulnerability.

He pushes her skirt up to her waist, so she might as well be naked now. He slides one finger up and down her slit, tracing around her clit until she shakes and cries out. Too soon, he moves it to her pussy, inserts one, then two fingers. Zoey can only imagine what her face looks like right now as he fingers her, already flushed from sucking his cock, now twisting with the start of another orgasm. There's a camera right in front of her, and she stares into the viewfinder, hoping whoever is filming will show her later. She wants to see herself pinned in place by her teacher, wants to see her own naked body pressed down on the tabletop, helpless and spread open before the entire class.

"Still think I'm boring, Zoey?" Mr. Harlow growls from behind her. His fingers are twisting inside her, almost as good as a cock. Her attempts at responding fail, pleasure overwhelming her ability to speak. All she can do is stutter his name. At this, he laughs, says, "What do you think, class? Is she still bored? Should I stop?"

The girls all chorus, "No!" with someone near the back calling out, "Fuck her!"

Another laugh from Mr. Harlow. She can't see him, only feel him, feel his hand go to the small of her back and press down, feel his fingers withdraw and be replaced with the head of his cock. He pauses there (she knows now, having slept with him several times, that he likes to savor the sight of his cock about to enter her pussy), and she wriggles her hips, trying to draw him deeper.

"Please... please..." she practically sobs, and without another word he obliges her, cock completely filling her cunt just as it had not so long ago filled her throat. She curls her fingers around the edge of the table and grabs hard, holding on for dear life as he begins to fuck her hard, each thrust rocking the table forward, forcing high little yips from her.

"Goddamn, you feel amazing," he says as he slams into her, hips pressing against her ass. He pulls her hair again, until she has to get up on both elbows, leaving her breasts to swing free. Mr. Harlow's breathing speeds up, almost matching his tempo. She can feel his cock swelling, his body shaking, and she knows his orgasm is almost there. Managing a look over one shoulder, she can see he's almost bent double over her back, eyes closed from mounting pleasure.

"Oh god, Mr. Harlow," she cries, knowing everything she's saying is being recorded, "Use me. Fuck me, cum inside your little slut."

That's all it takes as teacher and student cum simultaneously, his warm semen exploding within her as her pussy clenches around his shaft, her arms giving out and leaving her splayed across the table, panting and shuddering. He continues to pump away at her, pace slowing until at last he stops, still inside, still hard.

"You're a good fuck, Zoey," he says, "and now the whole school will know."

The crowd of girls laugh, a sound that to her ears is both mocking and envious. Mr. Harlow didn't fuck them, after all. And now they know what a good fuck he is too, how big his cock is and what he can do to a girl with it.

"Class, I want you to send me every picture you took and video you recorded," Mr. Harlow pulls out as he speaks, and Zoey lets out a small cry of disappointment to feel empty once more. She can feel his cum running down her shaking legs. Suddenly weak, she doesn't even try to stop it, just lays across the table as her orgasm fades and her breathing returns to normal. The other girls begin to return to their seats, a few taking pictures of her as they go.

Her teacher comes around the table, crouches down so they're face to face. He cups her cheek, a surprisingly tender gesture. "Did you learn something today, Zoey?"

"Yeah," she nods, "I did."

"Good. Any time you need a review, you just let me know."

"I promise, Mr. Harlow," she says.

"Good girl," and with that he gets up and returns to teaching, leaving her once again to clean up and get dressed on her own.