Screwing My Students Ch. 06

Story Info
Emma asks for a ride, Zoey takes a sudden stand.
3.3k words
4.75
8.6k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Request and an Ultimatum

Standard disclaimer: This story is entirely fictional, and all characters are 18 or older.

______________________________

As the season went on, the Bennet Academy varsity volleyball team, normally mediocre, had something of a rally, the girls winning a string of games that saw them playing more away games than ever. This, in turn, meant that I spent many a night crashing in cheap motels or dozing on the bus as it cruised home at 1:00 am. You'd have thought this would have made for more opportunities to sneak off with Emma or Zoey, the simple fact that Emma remained ignorant of my relationship with her friend kept me overly cautious.

I don't know why I hadn't told Emma. There had been no talk of us being exclusive, or even a couple. We just fucked sometimes. And Zoey didn't seem to care that I was still sleeping with Emma. All of her jealousy was gone now, replaced with a coy submissiveness that I found incredibly hot. Still, there was always the worry at the back of my mind that this could all fall apart at any moment. It wasn't a loud worry, to be sure, but it was there.

Neither girl really seemed to mind the slowdown in our sex lives. They were playing hard, and there wasn't a lot of spare energy for clandestine quickies behind a convenient dumpster. When I brought grading along, I actually got it done. Which was good, but I was horny as hell. And night after night sitting front and center at a girl's volleyball game didn't really help with all of that. I almost never saw any of my students out of uniform, so the tight athletic shorts, some so small half an ass cheek hung out, were quite the revelation. Night after night, watching the girls run and jump and twist... yeah, it was rough.

So when Principal Connell stopped me in the hall during planning to ask if I could give Emma a ride home from practice, the first place my mind went was the double meaning of the word "ride" and not immediate irritation at his imposition.

"It's just that," he said, "You're always here so late anyway, and my wife and I have an important fundraiser dinner we can't miss. Emma said she's fine with it too."

"I mean, if Emma's comfortable getting a ride from me, then I guess it's cool. None of her friends were available?" I replied, trying not to smirk at my double-entendre.

Connell shook his head, "Yeah, even Zoey was busy, and she pretty much always can."

"Huh. Okay, I guess so," I finally agreed. Another fundraiser dinner? He'd just gone to one last month. I knew the school was having something of a budget crisis, but this smacked of desperation. Connell was a little man, in more ways than one. He held grudges, and had driven multiple teachers away over some perceived wrong that had turned out to be bullshit. I'd even seen him explode on a parent more than once. Probably explained a lot. How I got on his good list, I'll never know, but I was perfectly happy to stay there.

I just hoped his idiocy wasn't going to lead to the school closing or anything like that.

"Thank you, Harlow. I really appreciate all your help," he gave me a damp handshake and hustled off. I waited until he turned a corner before wiping my hand on my pants.

***

I taught largely on autopilot for the rest of the day, my head overflowing with all the possibilities that came with being alone in a car with Emma. Clever, clever girl. When sixth period came around, I could tell by the smug grin on her face that she had some ideas too. That class went by especially fast, all a blur until the bell rang and the girls sprang from their seats.

While everyone else filed out, Zoey sidled up to my desk. Her pretty face was creased with worry, and she walked with little mouselike steps, only half-looking at me as she came. Emma, last at the door, gave her a questioning look- they had to get to volleyball practice.

"I just remembered something I gotta ask Mr. Harlow," she said, flashing a brief, mostly convincing smile. Emma gave her the thumbs up and headed out.

"Hey Zoey," I said, "All good?"

She let out a long breath, the kind you exhale when you're getting ready to say something particularly difficult. When she did speak, it all came out in a rush.

"I really think we should tell Emma. I don't feel good sneaking behind her back." Now she looked at me, her blue eyes huge and pleading. "I know her dad asked you to give her a ride home tonight. Maybe you could do it then?"

Ah, I thought, That's why Emma couldn't catch a lift home with her friend. I knew Zoey well enough by now to understand how she thought- she set this up, in a roundabout way. I wasn't upset. She was right, after all. It wasn't respectful to Emma. Guess I wasn't getting laid tonight.

I let out a long sigh, said, "Yeah. Yeah, I will. But can I ask where this came from? I thought you didn't care."

"Guess you were wrong," Zoey replied, steel in her voice. I remembered the same resolute tone from the night she blackmailed me into fucking her. "She's one of my best friends. I can't do this to her."

Surprised at her heat, I held up both hands defensively, "Okay! I'll tell her tonight."

She relaxed a little. "Thank you. Text me when you're done. I'm sure she's going to blow up my phone, if she doesn't just steal her dad's car and drive right over."

She kissed my cheek and practically skipped out of the room. For my part, I felt as high as a lead balloon, weighted down with anticipatory dread. Best case scenario, Emma broke it off but I kept on with Zoey. Worst case, was the standard array of fears- job loss, prison, etc. Realistically, I expected results somewhere in the middle: an end to my fling with Emma, the slow death under social pressure of what I had with Zoey, and an extremely awkward rest of the year that would end with guaranteed A's and glowing letters of recommendation for them both.

Man, had I ever misread the situation with Zoey. I dragged my hand through my hair, spun around in my seat once, twice, three times. Then I stopped, turned to the mountain of grading on my desk. I got out my red pen and went to it. What else could I do?

***

Emma announced herself with a sharp rap at my door and a cheery "Hey, Mr. Harlow!" I whipped around my chair to face her, heart thundering. Zoey's ultimatum rolled around my head, slid down to my tongue where it died the moment I saw how Emma was dressed. I don't think my jaw dropped, but my slacks certainly got tighter.

Her dark hair, damp from the post-practice rinse, was pulled into two pigtails. She still wore her sherbert orange jersey under a black hoodie, the tail tied at her waist. The shape and bounce of her tits as she came over made it well clear they were unbound. Gray sweatpants completed the ensemble, slung so low a good three inches of pale belly were exposed, angled tips of her hipbones an invitation to uncover the rest.

"You ready to give me a ride?" she asked with a grin, leaned over at the waist to grip the armrests, her face inches from mine. My eyes were drawn down to the jersey's loose neckline, took in the glorious sight of Emma's breasts, hanging free like two perfect teardrops. I managed to tear my gaze away and looked back up at her very smug face. Not caring that the door was open, I yanked her down onto my lap, kissed her hard. My hand found one firm mound, cupped it and circled the nipple with my thumb until I felt it harden through the thin fabric. She squirmed against me. When our lips broke apart, she let out a little mew of pleasure.

"Oh, I'm ready," I said

"Good," Emma got off me, tracing one finger along the length of my cock as she went. "The rest of the team's already left."

I shut down the classroom quickly, powering off the computer and hitting the lights. All the while, Emma clung close, her hands touching, teasing. Whatever impetus I had to confess dispersed at the promise of what was about to happen. Before we stepped into the hall, I pulled her to me, kissed her again while my fingers traced spirals on the smooth skin below her navel. Her hands went to my crotch, massaging my hardness.

It had been too long. Reluctantly, I stepped back and nodded towards the door. As she went ahead of me, I squeezed one firm ass cheek. Emma chuckled.

"Your dad really has no clue, does he?" I said as we made our way down the empty hallway.

Emma shook her head, "He doesn't even realize how many of you teachers can't stand him. Dad is completely oblivious."

I couldn't help but laugh at that, then blinked as something came to me.

"You don't think I'm just..." I trailed off.

Emma laughed. "Fucking me to get back at my dad for all the shit he has you do?" she paused, made a show of thinking, "No. Well, maybe a little. But I don't care."

"Really?" I said, my voice skeptical.

She leaned over, kissed the edge of my mouth.

"I'm already sleeping with my teacher," she whispered, "Being a revenge fuck on top of that is kinda hot."

"Is it now?" I gave her a sly smile. We were approaching one of the side exits. Abruptly, I changed course, began walking towards the front office. I had another one of my ideas. An absolutely delicious idea.

"Where are we going?" Emma asked, quickening her pace to match mine.

I pulled out my keyring and jingled it, grateful that our school didn't have security cameras. "I have a master key. Means I can get into any room in the building."

"I know that," she scowled, face clearing in an instant as she picked up on what I was implying. "You're goddamn dirty, Mr. Harlow."

***

We fell into the principal's office, hands and lips all over each other. I separated myself long enough to close the door and pocket my keys, but then Emma had me by the belt loops. She dragged me around behind her father's massive desk. She pointed to her dad's high-backed chair, said, "Sit."

I sat, glancing around as I did. I'd always thought Connell's office excessively minimalist, only his degrees and a photo of Emma on the wall, the two bookshelves sporting a desultory selection of self-help, inspirational, and education-related books. Most of the room was dominated by his immaculately clean desk- the only things on it were his laptop computer and a daily planner, both tinted orange under the emergency light. A large window gave a wide-screen view of both the parking lot and our reflections, Emma standing with her arms crossed, me sitting, face scant inches from her midriff.

With the emergency light shining down on us both, we would be perfectly visible to anyone happening by. Anyone would be able to see me and the principal's daughter right at his desk, the same desk from which he made all of his stupid decisions that were running this school into the ground. Right at this desk, she was going to take my cock any way I wanted, let me cum wherever I wanted. Right here. He'd never know, but I always would.

I paused. I guess Emma was right. She was a little bit of a revenge fuck.

As if she could read my thoughts, Emma whispered, "How long have you wanted to fuck me in here?"

"Since the first day of school," I replied.

Emma sucked in a breath. "Yeah? That's all?"

"Since the first time I saw you," I amended.

"Dirty old man," she teased, "Checking out the principal's daughter."

"You're just too fucking sexy," I replied. I reached out and grabbed the waistband of her sweats, pulled her to me so I could kiss and lick her belly. My student made appreciative noises, ran her nails across my scalp. My skin tingled. I slid my fingers across her silken belly, past the elastic band of her sweats. Within, I found only more skin, nothing to keep me from her pussy. Lower still I went, found her wetness. I pulled her sweats off with my free hand, continuing to finger her with the other, enjoying the way the firm muscles of her thighs shook as her pleasure grew. She spread her legs, leaned her ass back against the edge of the desk. I took this as an invitation, leaned in and dragged my tongue between her lips. She shuddered and let out a moan.

"Do you like how I taste, Mr. Harlow?"

I paused mid-lick, looked up at her. "You know I love eating your pussy."

"Mmmmm, thank you, Mr. Harlow," she murmured.

I returned to lapping at her cunt as little gasps, each louder than the last, slipped from her mouth. I increased the pressure of my tongue on her clit until her legs clenched together. I tried to tease her with my fingers, but she kept her legs clamped tight.

I sat back, letting my hands run down her legs as I went. Her skin rippled with goosebumps. Slowly, her breathing returned to normal; I just waited, touching her lightly. I'd never seen her completely naked, I realized. All of our trysts had basically been "skirt up, zipper down" events, no time to really savor the girl's body. We had so much time now. No need to rush.

"Tell me what to do, Mr. Harlow," she said, voice husky.

"Take your shirt off," I said, "I want to see you."

With a wink, Emma took the hem of her jersey and pulled it over her head, freeing those perfect breasts. She stood above me in nothing but white Nikes. Her smile was bright in the gloom, lascivious beneath half-lidded eyes. I took in the glory of her body, the way the dim light accentuated the curves of her firm, high breasts, how shadows spilled down the gradual curve of her belly, leaving the cleft between her legs in darkness. I'd never wanted anyone as badly as I wanted Emma here, now.

"Be a good girl and get on your knees," I told her.

Emma obliged, sinking down between my legs. She ran her palms up and down my thighs, getting closer and closer to my crotch with each repetition. The expression on her face was one of wide-eyed expectancy, almost innocent but for the sly edge of her smile.

"Take out my cock."

Her nimble fingers made short work of belt, button, and zipper. I lifted my hips enough so she could pull my slacks and boxers off. She slid a hand around my erection, began to gently stroke it. My cock twitched, much to her delight. She leaned forward and kissed me from base to tip, where she said, "You can do whatever you want to me."

When I spoke, my voice shook with arousal, "Show your favorite teacher how deep you can take him."

Emma held my cock upright. Her tongue snaked out, curled around the glans before her full lips enveloped the tip, took the next four, five, six inches with ease. I pulled on her pigtails as she slowed, gently encouraging her to swallow all of me. Her eyes never left mine through this, even as she took me deeper and they began to water. Finally, she pulled off me with an inch to go, my cock drenched in thick saliva.

"Good girl," I told her, meaning it.

"Thank you," she smiled, obediently taking me into her mouth again as I tugged her pigtails. This time I guided her in a shallow rhythm that had her taking just the first three inches. She put her hands on her knees, letting me use her mouth until it was all I could do to hold back a whimper as I drew closer and closer to completion.

I was far from ready to be done, though. For once, we wouldn't have to rush because a period was ending, or the rest of the volleyball team was on their way. I pulled her off my cock and I told my student, "I want to see my cock between your tits."

Straightening up, Emma lifted her breasts to my crotch, draped them on either side of my cock. Her firm tits and silken skin were hot around me as I began to move my hips. The shaft, still wet from her mouth, slipped easily in and out of her cleavage. Again I marveled at what was happening. Fucking my student's tits, in her father's office no less. I don't think I'd ever be able to take anything that happened in this room seriously again. What little authority the man had over me would evaporate the moment I filled this girl with my cum. I reached out, took her tits in my hands and pushed them together. Pleasure swelled in time with each thrust. My breath began to hitch.

"If only your dad could see you now," I half-whispered, half-gasped.

Emma's eyes widened for a brief instant, then that sly smile returned, "Yeah? You'd fuck me in front of him?"

"I would," I practically growled, "Right here, on his desk."

"Do it, Mr. Harlow," Emma told me, "God I want you to fuck me."

I stood, pulling her up with me, kissing, our tongues hot, and then I grabbed her around the waist and spun her. With one hand on her hip and the other at the small of her back, I pushed her forward onto the desk. With a gasp she dropped to her elbows. I slid two fingers into her from behind; found her very wet and very ready. I took my cock and guided it to where my fingers had been.

As I entered my student, she let out a low moan, followed by a breathy, "Oh Harlow..." the "w" sound dragged out as she shook. I fucked her slowly, knowing it wouldn't take much to push me over the edge, wanting it to last, long deep strokes that had her up on tip-toe and head down on the laptop, crying "ah-AH-ah" in time to each thrust. It wasn't long before her shaking arms gave out and she sprawled across the desk. I put one hand on the small of her back, held her in place, angle of her hips stimulating new nerve endings. As I felt myself beginning to orgasm, I looked over at us in the window one more time. The sight of her, bent at the waist, shaking with her own ecstasies, and me, above her, filling her, holding her down in this room on THIS desk... It was all too much. I came hard and deep, tight grip on her hipbones holding her ass against me as I spasmed again and again.

A long groan escaped my mouth, and it was my turn to slump over her, hands braced just behind her elbows.

"Dirty, dirty man," she murmured, voice syrup-thick with satisfaction. I kissed the back of her neck, the small bumps of her spine. She squirmed beneath me. "I can't believe we fucked in here."

"Me neither," I admitted.

***

It wasn't until much, much later that night, after I'd cum in her mouth while parked in front of her parent's house, after I'd driven home pleasantly glowing from two orgasms, after I'd locked the door to my apartment and made my way to the bathroom that I saw the text from Zoey.

Thought you were gonna tell her. Guess I have to now.

"Ah fuck," I said.