[Script][F] Stuck at the Museum

Story Info
Script offer - F4M - Stuck Porn Logic @ the Museum
1.6k words
4.67
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the advent of the new Audio Creators' Hangout in the Author's Hangout section of the Lit Forums, I thought I would try offering a script and see how it works here. This is a script for a [F]emale voice oriented toward [M]ale listeners.

It is open for anyone to use on the following terms: the audio should be posted on Literotica. In addition to Literotica, it can also be posted to reddit or pornhub, if wanted. It CANNOT be posted to youtube. It CANNOT be posted anywhere behind a paywall with out first reaching agreement with me. Feel free to message me, if that is something you want to do. Finally, in the Literotica post (and anywhere else your performance is posted) please credit me as bread_n_smut and link to this script post.

________________________________________________

[F4M][Script Offer] Night [Stuck] at the Museum with Your Tomboy Best Friend [Stuck Porn][Tomboy][Locked In][Pants Caught][Push Harder][Turned On][Fingered][Fucked][Spanked][Creampie][Begging][Everyone Cums][No Size Mentions]

________________________________________________

You are hanging out with your tomboy best friend at the Met in a little trafficked replica zen garden retreat, when you realize the museum has shut with you both still inside. Not wanting to spend the whole night in the Met (who knows what exhibits might come alive!) she gets you to help her try to escape out a small gap in the security gate to go get help. Unfortunately she gets wedged half way out. So she asks you to push harder... really get your hips into it...

________________________________________________

Performer prerogatives: Please feel free to change names, words or phrases to suit your style, (emphasis), (direction) or [sound effects]. Sound effects are optional and at the performer's discretion.

Copyright remains with the author. Script may not be posted elsewhere without the author's express permission. Script and performances may not be posted on pay sites without the author's express permission.

All characters are fictional, and therefore ageless, but also 18+

__________________________________________________

-Script Start-

Omg, dude. I love the Met at the end of the day, when the place starts to empty out. You can totally find these little nooks that are basically isolated and silent. It's the only quiet place in the whole fucking city. (laugh)

(pause)

Yeah dude, I've always loved this little zen garden. It's like in this weird interior space so there's almost never anyone here. But at the end of the day... Bliss.

(pause)

(laugh) Why would the end of the day make me nervous, dude?

(pause)

(big laugh) If the exhibits come alive? Like in Night at the Museum or some shit? Dude. You are crazy.

(pause)

(laugh) Well, what if King Tut did come alive, dude?

(pause)

(incredulous laugh) Would I fuck him?

Dude. He was like 14. That would be SO wrong.

(pause)

Well, ok, fair, I didn't know he was 19. And yes, he'd be like 3000 and 19. But still. Wrong wrong wrong. No thank you.

(laugh)... and that's assuming he still has all his parts.

(pause)

Ewww. Duuude! That's disgusting (laugh). I don't want to know where you'd stick your thing. Keep it to yourself you perv!

(pause)

(laugh) Both! I don't want to know about it and I DON'T WANT IT Either.

(pause)

(laugh) Don't "the lady doth protest too much" me, dude! (laugh, breath)

You know, I know it's really quiet here. But it's gotten, like, super quiet. Like silent. Did you notice?

There's no way they'd shut the museum without announcing it, is there?

(pause)

Well I don't know, dude! I was too busy trying not imagine you fucking a deteriorating zombie mummy to listen for closing announcements.

Come on, let's go see what's up.

[optional sfx, echo-y steps, gate rattle]

Holy shit dude! The gate to this whole area is shut. They really did close!

How the fuck did they not see us in there?

(pause)

Why are you laughing! We're gonna be here all fucking night.

(pause)

Keep laughing asshole, the bathroom's on the other side of the gate, and you chugged that HUGE coffee so the guard would let us in.

Yeah... not so funny now, is it, dude?

Look.

[optional sfx: gate rattle]

There's a gap in the gate, by the wall.

Do you think you could fit through?

What are you laughing at, dude. Would you stop laughing at me? (laugh)

If you get out you could find a guard or something to help us. Or at least a bathroom.

Well it's worth a try! Unless you think you have a bladder of steel, that is.

(pause)

Why should I try? You're the one that drank all that coffee.

(pause)

Fuuuuuck! Being small is the worst. First you can't reach anything and the whole fucking world is built for giants, and then its me that has to break us out!? This sucks. You suck. Everything fucking sucks!

FINE! But if I get chopped in half or something, I'm gonna fucking kill you.

Hold my bag. You can pass it through after.

(deep breath out) Ok. Here we go.

(struggle sounds) mmm. Uhhh. ung. (you get the idea)

[Optional sfx: gate rattling]

Fuuck!

Getting there.

Shit.

Fuck.

Shit shit shit. You motherfucker!

Let me out!

FUCK!

Dude. I'm stuck.

[optional sfx: gate rattle]

Seriously dude. I can get back.

(pause)

Dude. If I could get through, would I be hanging here with my ass in your face?

Just... just come push ok?

Just push my fucking ass. I don't know. Fucking help me, asshole.

(pause)

I don't care, dude. Yeah, I've got on yoga pants. So what. I literally don't give a fuck. Just push on my ass and get me through.

(struggle sounds) mmm. Uhhh. ung. (you get the idea)

Oww. Oww! OWWW!. STOP!

(pause)

Cause it hurts! What the fuck. I'm actually fucking stuck in this thing?

(pause)

My yoga pants are caught? On what?

(pause)

Well fuck. Can you pull them back through?

(pause)

Yes I mean off! You can give them back when I'm through.

(pause)

Dude. I DON'T CARE. I'm not gonna hang here all night. Close your eyes if you don't want to see my ass. You are NOT leaving me like this.

(pause)

Fine. Just pull them off, ok?

(struggle sounds) mmm. Uhhh. ung. (you get the idea)

Got? Yeah. Ok.

(pause)

Well pull off my shoes so you can get them all the way. FUCK!

I swear to god I'm going to fucking kill you.

Wait. Did you grab my panties too? I'm... you know... cold.

YOU COULDN'T HELP IT?!

GET ME FUCKING THROUGH.

Well push you fucker.

Push on my ass, just try not to touch my (moan) Oh fuck.

(pleading) Watch your hands, asshole. Please?

(moaning) oh fuck.

Can you please be more careful?

(struggle sounds) mmm. Uhhh. ung. (you get the idea)

I'm getting a bit further. I think?

You have to push harder.

I don't know, use your hips or something.

(moan) Oh my god.

(moaning) oh fuck!

Oh my god. That feels... there's something pushing against me.

(moaning)

Holy fuck. Is that your dick, dude?

(pause)

(moan) you're hard? How can you be hard?

Well I know my pussy is basically sticking out at you. But you shouldn't be turned on! (moan)

Oh fuck dude. That feels so fucking good.

NO! I'm not getting wet! Am I?

ARE THOSE YOUR FINGERS?

(pause)

Checking if I'm wet??!!! (moan)

No. (moan) I know I asked. But I didn't...(moaning)

Okay. I am wet. I can't help it. It feels good.

B b b b but we shouldn't be... (moaning). Oh fuck dude. Please!

(moaning)

I don't know 'please what'. (moaning). Please don't stop, ok? Please!

(moaning)

Yes. Please keep going. It feels so un-fucking-believably good.

(moaning)

If I tell you I'd fuck king tut! Fine! Yes. I'd fuck King Tut. I'd hop on that boy king dick and ride it to victory. Now can you please keep touching me?? Please!

(moaning)

Oh fuck. Yeah. Like that. (moaning)

Jesus.

(moaning)

What? Your cock? Do I want your cock?

Uhm... uh... (moaning). I... uh. Can it be like a just this one time thing? (moaning).

(moaning)

Beg you?! (moaning). Oh I'm gonna fucking kill you. (moaning) I'm gonna strangle you. I'm gonna put millipedes in your fucking bed. (moaning).

Fine! (moaning). Please. Please put your cock in me.

(pause)

Yes! Ok? Yes. I want you to fuck me with your "perfect fucking cock" Okay? (moaning)

(moaning throughout the following)

Oh fuck! Oh fuck. Yes. Just like that.

Oh god. Yes. Fuck me. Just like that. Just like fucking that.

Oh my fuck. Your cock is so good. I can't believe you never fucked me.

Oh god. Please. Harder. Fuck me harder.

Mmmmm. So good. I love it.

Yeah! Spank me. Just a bit. Please.

(spanks and moans)

Oh fuck. You're fucking me so good.

Jesus fucking Christ. You're gonna make me cum.

Keep going. Make me cum. Please!

Fuck fuck fuck.

OH my god oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD!

Yes you can cum in me. Fuck. Don't stop.

Yeah? Me too!

Fuck.

Mmmm. I feel it. Yes.

(both orgasm)

(hard breathing)

(amazed)

Oh my god. That was incredible.

And I think the gate shifted.

Here, cup your hands and let me push against you with my foot.

(struggle sounds) mmm. Uhhh. ung. (you get the idea)

[optional sfx: gate rattle]

HA! Yes! Oh my god. Freedom!

Now give me my fucking pants, asshole.

Thank you!

We are NEVER talking about this again. Ok? OK!?

That's right.

Buuut... if you want my help getting out of there. I want you to let me see you without your pants, dude.

(laugh) Sorry dude, only fair.

Plus, I need to know what I'm asking for if I want a late night booty call...

-fin-