Carol's turning tide

Story Info
It's time for Carol to take control.
3.1k words
4.19
3.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My time with Carol was satisfying, more than I could ever imagine. My dominance was total but we were about to embark on something that would bring us full circle, something that I believe her training had prepared herself for and something I wanted so I was still in total control.

She sat directly behind me as I stood still in front of her, facing away from her in anticipation and slight trepidation as to what she was going to do to me. I felt her warm hand brush passed my naked thigh as she reached out and began searching in a grabbing motion until she successfully located what she was looking for.

In her hand she held my thick, long semi erect penis. Her small hand formed a strong grip round my girth even though she could barely hold it in one hand, such was its thickness, and began to stroke it firmly up and down my long shaft causing my skin to peel back and expose my ever swelling head.

My cock was now fully erect, and it felt huge in her hand but as she developed her rhythm and built up her speed she managed to encase my whole cock as she stroked my cock harder and harder from tip to base. She felt my large heavy ball sack hitting my thighs and her hand in turn as she wanked me. She forced my legs apart slightly and pushed her free hand between my legs and crudely grabbed my huge seed filled sack and began to squeeze it and rub it hard.

This, along with the forced pumping action and exposure of my cock end caused me to start moaning and squirming where I stood, and I started to wriggle and move which annoyed her as this was the punishment I had requested, therefore I should be able to take it to appease her. She continued her forceful masturbation of my throbbing cock, but she was not enjoying it due to my constant movement. Frustrated, she finally barked out at me, unable to hold in her annoyance.

'Right, you ask for this, and frankly you're not taking your punishment as you should therefore I have no other option than to take steps to control you more until I believe you have paid me for your misdemeanour!' At this she releases my erection and balls and stood up. Her spiked high heels made a deafening 'ping' as she walked around to stand in front of me.

The sight that I witnessed made my already swollen cock throb even more and visibly grew even more to proportions even I had not experienced. She had ready removed her blouse and skirt and stood there in a lacy black corset which for the want of trying couldn't hold her breasts in. They were domed and virtually spilled out and two large, erect brown nipples rested on the edge of the lace. As large as her breasts were, they were also firm, so her nipples pointed at me as though held there by some invisible force.

My eyes wondered down her body to a large but firm pair of hips and thighs were, where four suspender straps on each leg held in place a pair of dark black fully fashion seamed stockings. The clips held the pitch black welt of the stocking and in 3 stages the colour progressively got lighter until the actual stocking that covered the remainder of her legs and feet. My eyes followed her long firm thighs down passed her knees to firm rounded calves and at her ankles straps to a pair of 4" open toed sandals.

I could just make out her painted red toes through the dark material of her RHT stockings. My eyes moved back up her body and stopped short of her stomach and I tried to make out whether she was wearing any knickers but as I looked where bare flesh should have been, I noticed she was wearing a pair of tan pantyhose under her stockings and I realised I was staring at her smooth cunt through the nylon. The sight she witnessed as she made her way around me, made her physically buckle at the knee and she began to bite her plump red glossed lip at the enormity of the cock she was facing.

My erection stood out in front of me like a flagpole and must have been nearly 9 inches in length and at least 5 inches thick. Running the full length of my shaft were thick bulging veins. Although she had been wanking me off it wasn't until she had seen it that it started to affect her.

She moved back behind me to fetch the chair so she could administrate more punishment, but before she got it and out of my view, she placed her hand over her cunt and started to rub her now swollen lips. She could feel how wet she was even through the tan pantyhose and pushed a finger and the nylon deep into her soaked hole.

The effect was almost instantaneous and in total silence she orgasmed. She felt a huge wet patch appear in the gusset of her pantyhose and start to trickle down her inner thigh, and she knew she would need that seeing too soon.

She positioned the chair in front of me and sat down, her face only a few inches away from the tip of my cock, and she began to unclip one of her stockings. In less than a minute she had removed her sandal, slipped off the stocking and placed her shoe back on. She took the rolled up stocking and pulled it back out to its full length and began trailing the fine silk over the tip of my cock, making my cock flinch and bounce.

Then she grabbed both ends of the stocking and began to wrap it round the base of my cock and round my balls. She did this several times until it was tight and pulled on the stocking hard as you would a dog on a lead and my cock obeyed her command. She had total control of my huge cock, and it would do as she wanted now. What she did do next was to give out the best punishment I had ever received, and she got a lot of pleasure out of it.

She took the free length of nylon and fed it back between my

legs and put her arm round my ass, grabbed it and started to gather it in her hand, drawing it tighter and forcing it up between my ass cheeks until eventually it was rubbing against my anus. She tugged it hard and the tight silk material began to rub into my ass making me moan again, but so tightly bound was I that I couldn't move.

'Good, just how I want you. You can moan and whimper all you like, but you're not going anywhere unless I let you.' As she talked, I could feel her breath on my cock, she was that close and I looked down to see her parting her plump red lips and engulfing the head of my cock in her red-hot mouth. She took no care in the way she sucked me, pulling on the stocking and scraping her teeth along the length of my veiny shaft.

My moaning was getting louder, and I muttered the occasional 'oh god' and 'fuck' as she sucked. She continued to suck harder and deeper, the girth of my cock stretched her mouth and the length soon found the back of her throat. She loved to take cock deep into her throat and she pulled the noose harder and tighter to ensure I pushed every inch into her mouth.

When she had successfully taken me all in and her lips were pressed against the nylon noose, she eased back and let my length slide out of her mouth. It was covered in hot saliva, she grabbed it and wanked it harder and harder as her lubricated hand slipped up and down my shaft. Her wet cunt needed some action now.

She had given me enough cock punishment for now, she wanted to have even more pleasure than she was already experiencing. She got up and using the 'lead,' told me to lay on the bed which I did. My cock pointed upwards as she stood over my face looking at it.

'Right now you're going to lick me like a dog. I'm going to smoother you, and you're going to tongue me hard and deep until I squirt all over your face,' and with that she let go of the lead and with both hands grabbed her soaked pantyhose at the gusset and ripped into them. As soon as it was big enough she straddled my face, her thighs muffling my ears and her soaking hot cunt covered my mouth.

'Lick me!!' I didn't hesitate and plunged my tongue deep inside her smooth, ripe cunt where her juices were already flowing. She freed her enormous breasts from her corset and started squeezing them, pulling and twisting on her erect nipples, which felt ultra-sensitive between her fingers.

After only a couple of minutes of bouncing on my tongue and mouth she was hit by a powerful orgasm. It wasn't long before another orgasm made her body shudder, and she pushed her now creaming cunt harder on to my tongue.

'One more! Stick your tongue in my ass and make me cum once more.' Again without hesitation I removed my tongue from her cunt and began to rim her musky asshole which drove her mad.

'Put your fucking tongue in my ass now!!' I felt her grab my flagpole cock and pulled down on it hard using it as leverage while I was eating her ass. I pushed deep into her ass and she screamed 'yes' over and over again, and the deeper I went in, the higher pitched her screams were. I started a darting motion with my tongue forcing it in and pulling it back and this did the trick.

It only took half a dozen of these to give her third and biggest orgasm so far. I felt her whole body tense up and the grip in my cock was vice-like, as she repositioned her cunt over my mouth just in time as she came. Squirt after squirt of cum shot from her cunt with such force and volume that I soon couldn't take any more in my mouth and it smeared all over my face. With each squirt she screamed 'fuck yes' and pushed hard on my face. Eventually she stopped cumming much to my relief as I was drowning in her 'gush' and to my surprise she moved from my face, and with shaking legs stood up.

'Right you big cocked fucker, you've made me cum with your tongue let's see if that big cock makes me cum just as hard again.' With that she lay down on the bed and spread her nylon thighs wide apart.

'I want it deep and hard, and I want to squirt over you as you spunk over me.' I wasted no time, and kneeling in front of her I took hold of her ankles and pushed them high in the air, making her draw closer to me and as a result my mighty cock end touched the swollen lips of her dripping hot cunt.

'Fuck me you bastard! Push that huge cock inside me and fuck me hard until I beg you to stop, then fuck me even harder!' I looked her in the eye as I forced my thick head between her lips and slide my long, hard shaft deeper and deeper inside her hot, wet cunt. She gasped as inch after inch entered her and my girth stretched her, the feeling of my bulging veins along the length of my cock rippling the inside of her cunt made pulses of pleasure tingle through her body.

Eventually she felt the tip of my cock touch the deepest place inside her and my heavy balls slap her arse. I was fully inside her, my mighty cock had made total penetration. I lingered there for a while, her nylon legs in the air round her face, so I could feel their softness again my skin. My cock totally immersed in her cunt, all my weight ready to give one final thrust to show her now I was in control.

A dirty smile and the biting of her own lip showed me she was ready for all I could give her. She moved her hand, placing each over their large breasts and erect nipples and began to massage them hard. As she pinched her nipples she flung her head back and closed her eyes in anticipation of what I would do next.

I pushed her legs wider apart and higher than before, giving easier access to the deep penetration we both desired and in one swift action slide my cock almost completely out of her and rammed it back in with interest. My long cock reached places inside her no cock or toy had ever reached, and as I continued my long hard penetrating thrusts her moans and groans of pleasure increased in volume. My monster cock was now fucking her at a rate of knots, each full insertion made her scream loudly.

'Yes, fuck yes deeper, harder!' As my massive cock pounded away at her ever stretching and accommodating cunt, I pulled her ankles together and pushed my nose to the soles of her nylon feet. The smell and taste of her hot feet in the nylon made my cock physically twitch and pulsate which she could feel and groaned out loudly in pleasure.

'Oh my god - YES!!!' Carol could hold back no longer and she orgasmed. I didn't remove my cock from her, but felt her juices flood all over my length adding to the already substantial lubrication. She hissed with pleasure as the orgasm resonated throughout her body and she opened her eyes wide looking at me and mouthed the word 'ass' to me. As I pulled out my long, hard cock from her, juices spilled from her cunt like water from a cup and trickle down the crevice of her ass.

My cock was shiny from her cum, but my erection was still as violent as ever as I placed its head to her asshole and although it felt tight, the power I used and the lubrication that was abundant, it didn't take long for my thick head to force her ass open enough to penetrate it, and soon I was feeding my cock inside it much to the pleasure and pain of its recipient.

Although her asshole wasn't as accommodating as her cunt had been, I was always amazed how eager her asshole was to take my cock, and she would always take it all, I made sure of that. I concentrated on short strokes where I almost pulled my cock out of her before pushing it in to my hilt. This play encouraged her ass to be more receptive to me and allowed me to up my pace. The sensation on my exposed head felt amazing, but it was her who was about to show me how much pleasure she was getting from her ass fucking.

Pleasure that finally made her big cocked fucker do as I was told. As her asshole got more used to my size and girth the easier it got to fuck it and pumped it harder and deeper than before, and as three quarters of my cock disappeared into her tight hole she let out the most power scream and began to shake all over, kicking her gripped legs, slapping her arms on the bed and tossing her head from side to side. Even though I was deep in her arse I could actually feel her cunt convulsing.

She moved her hands, which had still been groping her breasts and thrusts them between her thighs. Two fingers from each hand pulled her red raw cunt lips wide apart ready for what was going to happen. One more deep entry did it and as my cock slowly slid back, she came. Her ejaculation was something neither of them had experienced before, as a long hot jet of her juices squirted from her cunt and hit me in the stomach. Several more hot squirts fired their way to towards me, each met with a loud scream.

'YES!! Now do it now!!!' Whilst she was still squirting I quickly removed my cock from her ass and letting go of her ankles took it in my hand, pointing it in her general direction, and began to wank it hard up and down my long sticky shaft. After no more than half a dozen strokes I pulled back my skin hard, exposing my engorged head and as she was firing her final few shots that were hitting the tip of my cock, I let out an almighty 'Fuck!!!!' and shot my thick cum at her.

It was so powerful that the first two load hit her in the face and her open mouth which she licked up immediately. My next squirt splashed her massive tits and trickled between her ample, sweating cleavage. My load kept coming as I emptied my heavy sack all over her body. With less force I came on her belly and my final few drops hit her smooth, soaked cunt and nylon thigh. I was well and truly spent and fell on to the bed next to her. As both our orgasms subsided, she sat up and knelt in front of me. Her red lipstick and mascara was smeared across her face, where my spunk had hit her. She looked a total slut as cum dripped from her face and breasts. She moved her hand between my legs and grabbed the stocking that was still tied to my somewhat deflated sack and pulled at it.

'I hope you learnt your lesson from that punishment?' She taunted me tugging on the stocking making me wince slightly.

'Well I've certainly learnt one thing Carol. You may well dish out the punishment, but I'm always the one in control. I may well let you have your fun a little more often but when I want you to. I'm sure that will be ok with you, won't it?' Carol simply smiled at me took my flaccid, cum stained cock in to her mouth and throat and soon had me ready to abuse each other more.

'The tides are turning Mark, they always do and always will.'