SCRIPT: Unlocking the Ancient Tomb

Story Info
An audio script for recording. [A4A] [Shy] [First Orgasm]
1.4k words
4.75
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nouh_Bdee
Nouh_Bdee
229 Followers

(confused)

Well, what the fuck are we supposed to do here?

...

(thinking)

You're right; the entrance has to be here, but I don't see any kind of door... Just this odd drain built into this stone...table? Maybe it's a cistern?

(scrambling)

We didn't miss a corridor or anything that could've been a doorway, did we?

...

(apologetic)

No, I know...Listen, I'm, uh...I wouldn't expect you to understand. You've been working for me for a few months, and you're doing great work, but I've been studying The Ancients for years, okay?

(confident)

They rarely built anything this far east, far enough to be on land and not sunken under Kelthala's Wound. This has to be the site we're looking for.

(polite)

Help me check the walls. Sometimes there are mechanisms or hidden passageways in these little alcoves

...

(excited)

Here! There's a section here with a gap all the way around! It must be a door!

(hesitant)

I don't see anything that looks like it would open it, though. Keep looking.

...

(curious, then terrified)

What is it? Is that—DUZHde! Fuck! Don't...don't do that!

(annoyed)

Don't disturb a corpse just to scare me, okay? It doesn't look like it could be an Ancient—it looks barely a few hundred years old—but that doesn't mean it's not historically significant. Just...just let me examine it, okay?

(thinking)

Hmmm... dwarven male. Remarkably well-preserved. By the clothing I'd say fifty-second or fifty-third century. He must've been exploring...

(surprised)

He's got something. Help me get it out of his hand. It's a scroll! If they used a preservation enchantment on a scroll it must be important. Careful!

SFX: A stone door slides shut. (or just "door slides shut" or something)

(angry)

What the fuck was that!? Oh, for Aersus's sake! Now the entrance is shut!?

(resigned)

Shit. That's why our dwarven friend is here. He found the scroll and couldn't get out.

(weary)

Have a seat. Let me take a look at this blasted text.

(curious)

It's Ancient, alright. Hand me my notes on the Ancient script, will you? I always want to double-check their runes. Hmm... interesting...

(elated)

I knew it! This is it! This is The Tomb of The Eastern Emperor! ha-HA! We found it! ... Yes, yes! I know, I know. I didn't tell you because I wasn't sure, but I'd suspected... Do you know the history? It's a rather obscure tale...

(excited)

You see, there has been evidence for some time of a schism in the government of the Ancient Empire, no more than a millennium before the Fall of the Ancients. There's mention of a succession crisis, although the details are muddy. Gan-Lamiret's Histories describes preparation for civil war: troop counts, fortress construction, and then? Nothing. It all just stops, as if the scholars of the Ancients just forgot it was even happening.

(defensive)

Yes, well if you didn't want long-winded historical lectures, you shouldn't've become my apprentice. It goes with the territory.

(dismissive)

The summary is that this is an unprecedented discovery, and the artifacts! We have to find a way inside!

(apologetic)

And outside as well, yes. That's true. This scroll must contain the key.

(rationalizing)

That's true...that dwarf didn't make it out, but he must've missed something! Give me a moment...

(pleasantly surprised)

There's something here about a ritual, or an offering...

(scattered)

Okay...to supplicate...prove alignment...this part is in the imperative tense...nectar of union...that can't be right...welcomed to Emperor's bosom...ummm...deposit release...

(confused)

This can't...I must be reading this wrong. I...

...

(confused)

Well, to be honest, it sounds...I mean, unless I'm missing something it sounds...Sexual...? It can't...we can't do that...

...

(explanatory)

Yeah, so...In order to, uh, supplicate, at the Emperor's Tomb, and be welcomed into their bosom—you know, it's interesting, the gender is actually unclear in the Ancient runes, but that didn't really register in this instance until I saw this—anyway, um, I...I don't know how else to interpret aligning bodies over the stone womb, joining in ecstasy to deposit your release, the nectar of union...

(baffled)

I don't know, okay! It even says those who deny release will be denied release! That must've been why that man died here!

(unsure)

I think...I think we have to do it.

*deep breath*

(rationalizing)

We can think about this until our water starts to run out, but there's nothing we can do to open those doors any way other than the way the Ancients designed them.

(empathetic)

I don't know if you have someone back in the city or not...I hope it won't be too much of a hardship... you know, touching me...I mean; I hope you don't find me repulsive.

(blushing)

Well, I'm glad. I know this isn't really a professional way for a scholar and her apprentice to interact, but, well...since we don't have a choice, it's nice that we can...I don't know, find some things to enjoy about it. ... Yes, both of us. I...I do think you're good-looking.

(laughing)

No, I mean it! I do.

(tentative)

I'm sorry if I didn't sound very convincing. I really do think you're attractive; I'm just still...catching up to this idea. I hope that's alright.

(reassuring)

No, I'm not having doubts that we need to do it. I don't want to die down here.

(direct)

The truth is, I don't think my...nerves, for lack of a better word, are going to go away, so I think we should just get to it.

(professional)

Alright, let me check the scroll. ... ...bodies uncovered... So, I think we should take off our clothes.

(rationalizing)

Yes, let's get on with it.

*giggle*

(laughing)

Er, off with it, I suppose.

(apologetic)

Sorry, I promise I won't laugh at you, I just...I'm laughing at the whole...thing.

(amused)

No, I suppose you're right. We might as well laugh.

(polite)

I'm...I'm just going to take off my pants. Feel free to do the same.

(embarrassed, laughing)

Well, I don't know how much talking during this part is normal! I don't...I don't do this very often. ...Yes, I'm talking about sex! I don't...have a lot of opportunities.

(blushing)

Well, I appreciate the flattery, but no stalling! Take off your clothes!

...

(stammering)

Oh! Dear! I, um...uh, that is...you have...a, uh, you look good.

(mortified, rambling)

I mean, we have to do this anyway, and it's not we're back home just doing this for fun, so we might as well appreciate the, er, parts, that we are going to be doing this with... Right?

(relieved)

Oh good. Yeah, you get it...I'm...I'm just being silly, aren't I?

(distracted)

Oh! Yes! The scroll! Yes, let me make sure we're not missing anything...

(shy)

Alright, so you have to, um, get on the ground...on your back...and, um, you have to put your...bits...over the; the drain there.

(nervous)

And then I have to get down...like this...Um, you...can you lift? Your leg? Yeah, and I slide mine under...And we have to line our parts up, like...like this? Yeah, I think it's supposed to be like this.

(scared)

Then, we, um...we put them together?

(shocked)

Oh, Deities! Oh, Fuck! I... I didn't think it would feel like this!

(embarrassed)

It's just...I haven't...I mean, it's not like your own, I mean touching your...self...is it? It's so much, so much more intense! It feels...Goddesses and Gods my head is swimming!

(delirious)

Oh fuck! When...you're moving...when you move, it...Fuck! It's even better! Oh, fuck!

(horny)

You...I thought you looked good before but now?...How are you so much hotter now? I...Fuck you feel so good!

(breathy)

I see why people do this now. I always thought it was so overblown, but this! This is wonderful! I...oh Systava my heart is racing! My whole body is tingling! I...Squeezing my...my breasts...feels nothing like this normally...How? How is it this good?

(amazed)

And it just keeps getting better! Your fingers too! All of it! How do you know how to touch me like that?

(panicked, but it's a panic of arousal)

It feels like...like something's coming...the horses are running scared...the wagon is out of control...is it a cliff? What's coming? What's happening to me?

(breathless)

It's almost...that there...right there...it's so, so good...right there...there...there...oh fuck...Oh FUCK!!! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

*grunt/scream of orgasm*

(giddy)

By Cuvehr it's happening to you too! I can see it on your face! Oh Deities is that what I look like, too? Was that...that was an orgasm, right? Oh, it was lovely! Oh, I understand now! Oh fuck, that was so intense!

(laughing)

And there's so much...stuff! And it's going down the drain! We did it!

(spent)

Listen! The doors! They're moving!

*giddy laughter*

(elated)

It worked! They're opening!

*gasp*

(overjoyed)

We can explore the Tomb! Think of the secrets inside!

(blissful)

Oh, and it was such a fun way to open the doors! I...I'd like to do that again sometime. I mean...if you're interested, of course.

(professional)

We, um...we should probably get dressed now, though. We have a new site to map out! Let's get to work!

Nouh_Bdee
Nouh_Bdee
229 Followers