Scuba Looza boy

Story Info
Lost my V card one summer in a surprising way.
3.4k words
4.44
14.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Robbie, I'm tall and lanky, awkward even, curly brown hair usually too long, and up to last weekend, a College sophomore virgin. I guess when you are single, meeting a woman is double hard, and the fact that I was a poor, scruffy underclassman was not helping.

I was getting stressed at school, so when a saw a weekend scuba trip to a nearby quarry, I signed up.

Saturday morning, the bus dropped us off at the Quarry's dive shop, I grabbed my rental wet suit, fins and other gear and we headed for the showers to change. There was a bank of 10 doors in the cinder block building on the "Men's" side, and the same behind them for women. The showers were tiny shower/toilet/sink rooms, barely large enough for two, but room enough to change. There was one door on the end slightly ajar, so I pushed my way in.

"Get in here and shut that door!" I heard a man's voice. My eyes were adjusting to the interior light but I reflexively obeyed, turning to lock the door behind me. When I turned around I saw this naked guy, his cock deep in a bent-over woman facing away from me, she was holding onto the shower wall for dear life. Her wet suit was unzipped past her ass, and she was moaning with pleasure: "Fuck me! I need your cock in me! Fuck! Fuck!"

The guy resumed pounding her, grunted and I guess he came, when I heard a banging on the door and some guy yelling "Sandy? Sandy, are you in there?" The woman whispered "Shit, it's my husband!" and then semi-stood up and looked over my way, noticing I was there for the first time.

"Who the fuck is he?" she whispered to the guy still balls deep in her dripping cunt. He pulled out and zipped up her wet suit, kissed her, smiled and said "Trust me." He reached up and unlocked one of the narrow frosted windows over the shower, and boosted her up. She was shapely, with big tits stuffed into her wet suit, swimmer's body, blonde hair. She looked around to see if it was clear, whispered "See you later, stud." and shimmied herself out the window, lowering herself down and I heard sounds of footsteps running away.

The nude guy was tall, muscled, but he didn't move to get dressed or cover up. Totally laid back for a guy that just nailed a married woman who's husband was right outside the door. He looked very relaxed, and then smiled at me, saying: "Open the door, bud?" so I, still a little stunned, unlocked the door and cracked it open. The guy outside pushed it open and asked "Sandy? Are you in there?" I heard a voice behind me say "No Sandy here, but you can come it." Looking over my shoulder, Sandy's pursuer made a disgusted face, them looked and me and shook his head, moving backward until he turned and left.

I shut and locked the door, and turned to see the guy was still nude, then I noticed his semi-hard cock was wet and dripping cum onto the floor. I looked at his face in horror. He grinned and said "Hi, I'm Tony" extending his hand to shake.

I was still dumbfounded, it must have been visible in my face. Tony lowered his hand and started to pull on his wet suit. "Your name is?" he asked. "Robbie" I managed to say, still not sure what was happening.

"Well, Robbie, you did a good thing just now, I owe you a favor."

"A favor?" I asked, "The whole camp is going to think I'm gay!" I blurted out. Tony looked at me as asked "She was pretty hot, wasn't she?" I nodded. He continued "Do you want to taste her pussy?" I admitted that I would. Tony then wagged his big, still dripping cock toward me and said "She came all over my dick, go for it!"

I must have looked appalled, Tony just laughed and pulled his wet suit up over his waist. "Robbie, you look pretty straight to me. But, playing gay just kept me out of a lot of trouble, so I'll make it up to you. Trust me."

I shrugged and returned to getting ready, pulling my own wet suit on. I looked over at Tony, he was my height, maybe a little more, a little older, not much, with thick brown hair on his head, chest and legs. He was one of those laid-back handsome types, people liked him immediately.

Tony asked me "Do you have a dive partner today?" I shook my head "No". He smile and slapped my back "You do now!".

The morning was awesome, the quarry was cold, but clear and full of fish, and sunken vehicles to explore. Tony was an experienced diver, giving me tips and suggestions and we were quick friends. We didn't see Sandy all morning, but did get a lot of attention from other girls, I'm not sure if Tony just naturally attracted them, or they wanted to flirt with the "gay couple", but I enjoyed the attention regardless.

At lunchtime, we dropped off our tanks for a refill, and talked. "Ok, who is Sandy?" I asked. "Honestly? Tony admitted, "I was looking for an open room to change, and she came up to me asking for help with her wet suit zipper, I noticed a ring on her finger but we talked and the next thing I know she's kissing me and rubbing my dick. A minute later you showed up!" He acted like this was an ordinary morning for him, so I let it drop.

After lunch, we explored the quarry until our tanks were low, and packed our gear up, dropping off our tanks for refill. Again, several girls from college would stop and chat, I met more girls that day than I had since freshman year. We had a great time, I didn't notice Tony had disappeared for a while but then showed up with two take-out boxes of burgers and fries, saying "I've got beer at the tent, come on!"

He had pitched his tent next to a classic red Mustang convertible, a real beauty. We sat nearby and talked more, Tony offered me tips to meet and socialize with women, what the best cars were, the best places he's ever gone scuba diving, and the many times a boyfriend or husband almost caught him fucking their wife or date. Before too long, the sun set and we lit a small campfire. There were the sounds of parties, radios blaring music and cars as they returned from dinner or left the park. It was a great evening.

Tony checked his watch and said "Sandy will be by soon, she told me her husband drinks and passes out not too long after dark." I snorted, he knew how to ready people, that was certain.

"Look" Tony said, "Stay out here for a few minutes after she's in the tent, then come on in." I must have looked puzzled, but he winked and said "You'll know what to do."

Sure enough, as the sun set and the sound of crickets grew louder, we heard Sandy calling out "Tony?" softly, and he got up to greet her. I stayed in the shadow as he told me, watching them kiss and her hands going to his ass and balls while he squeezed her tits over the long t-shirt she wore. Her blonde hair was in a pony tail and she kicked off the beat-up sneakers she wore over. She roughly pulled his swim trunks down, he stepped out of them and lead her into the tent.

Almost instantly, I could hear the unmistakable sounds of her slobbering on his cock, and him moaning and encouraging her. "Suck that cock, Sandy, lick my balls!"

Sandy replied between gasps of air "You balls are so good, I love your cock, it's so big! I'm hungry for your cum!" She squealed and gagged as Tony fucked her mouth, making sloppy wet sounds.

Unsure, but doing as instructed, I entered the tent. Seated on the floor, Tony had both hands on Sandy's head and was fucking her mouth. Her ass was pointed up, and I could see she was bare bottomed. He nodded to Sandy's ass, and winked. I lifted her t-shirt up over her ass, watching the firelight glint off her wet cunt. Tenderly, I touched my first pussy, running my fingers through the wet folds and trying to find the elusive clitoris I've only seen in porn. Sandy moaned and spread her legs, inviting me to explore deeper.

By now, my animal instinct took over and I was rock hard, I slipped out of my trunks and positioned myself behind Sandy, using the tip of my cock head to spread her wetness around. Sandy moaned again and said, "Just put it in!", so I positioned myself as best I could tell, and pushed.

No matter how much porn you watch, actually getting things to line up in person is not a simple task. I think she thought my awkward poking and sliding around was teasing, because she giggled and gasped and finally pushed her hips back and I sunk in, she was so wet that I was balls deep before I knew it. Sandy started to fuck me furiously, and I pretty much just held onto her hips for dear life.

"Oh Oh OH!" she cried "Fuck me! Fuck fuck fuck! I can feel your cock, so hard!" she took her mouth off Tony long enough to kiss up his chest and then stick her tongue down his throat.

Sandy was unleashed, her hips moved in and out and she rotated them, I looked down and saw her beautiful pussy split to take my cock, her lips dragging over my foreskin tightly. I felt like I was going to cum very soon, and tried to last longer but I had no control. I felt the hot cum boiling up and then my cock swelled up and I started pumping a giant load deep into Sandy's body, hot jet after hot jet. This only made her wilder and she fucked back more energetically than before. She bent over and started sucking Tony's cock again, he head bobbing up and down in time to my cock pounding her.

Tony leaned back and Sandy took his balls into her mouth, roughly, causing him to pull her up by her pony tail for a moment. She tugged lose from his grip and returned to his cock, licking all around and then taking the head into her mouth.

All this time I had finished ejaculating, but Sandy's tight cunt was still fucking me and I easily stayed hard, pounding her back and reaching for her big tits, to play with the nipples. Tony lay back and pulled his legs up, and I think she was eating below his balls, near his ass, from the animal sounds she was making the grunts from Tony. This woman was a crazy fuck, how her husband didn't take advantage of her nature, I'll never understand.

At some point she flipped over, bringing her knees up to her chest and exposing her dripping cunt to Tony, telling him "Fuck me now! I need to feel your cum in me!" Tony eagerly obliged, sinking his meaty cock into Sandy. She cried out with pleasure and her hips ground against his pelvis, wildly. I was kneeling near her head, my slick cock bouncing right near her face. Tony lifted her legs onto his shoulder and pounded her deeper and faster than before, Sandy was making sounds like a crazy woman, as orgasm after orgasm shook her body.

Finally, Tony grunted and held her close, hid body rigid and his breathing labored, then he relaxed and roller off Sandy, propping himself up on one elbow and grinning. Sandy crawled over to him, kissing him on the face and down his chest, and idly playing with his semi-soft cock.

Tony reached back and grabbed a beer, offering Sandy a drink, she took it and drank long before giving it back. Tony finished it and lay back, closing his eyes, and said sleepily "Kid, make sure she gets back to her tent safe, OK?" and that was that.

Well, Sandy gave up trying to get his cock to respond, and frustrated, pulled her t-shirt down and found her sandals. "Come on, Kid!" she said, starting off without looking back.

I was not sure about getting too close to her tent, husband sleeping or not, but Sandy had other plans. We took a detour down to the quarry, to the boat docks. She stripped off her shirt and jumped into the water, then called back for me to join her. So, I did.

"So" she said, "You were a virgin, well, until tonight." I must have looked stunned and started to think of how to deny it and look non-dorky but she took my hand and said "You were fine, don't sweat it, kid." then she got closer and whispered in my ear "In fact, you were more than just fine, even for your first time!" I admit I was relieved to hear that, no one wants to learn they are no good in bed.

She felt along the doc until she found a bar of white soap, they were everywhere since the divers used them to lubricate up before pulling on a tight-fitting wet suit. We washed each other in the cool water, it was very nice, she made sure I cleaned her tits well, then she guided my hands down to her lower back and of course, her well fucked pussy and tight ass, and she in turn made sure my cock and balls were clean.

She pulled be into the shallows and we sat in the soft pebbles, she soaped up my hand and asked "Have you ever fucked anyone in the ass?" I was puzzled by the question, If I was a virgin, how the heck would I have had experience with anal? Sighing, I admitted "No."

She pulled my soapy hand to her asshole, and leaning back, helped me find her tight pucker. "Start out by circling the ring, working your way slowly to the center.." She moaned her approval, and continued "Then, slowly, gently find the center and push a fingertip past the muscle.."

I did, her ass felt smooth under the soap, her hole hard and unyielding, but I followed her instructions and gently worked a fingertip past her tight ring. She inhaled, and whispered into my ear "Let my body relax, then when you feel it loosen up, slowly push in deeper." Her voice was so erotic, and her directions so sensual, I felt my cock harden again and my breathing starting to quicken.

As she said, I felt the hard ring soften a bit and then pushed my lubed finger past the second knuckle until it was as deep as I could get it. She made soft cooing sounds of pleasure, holding me closer, I felt her hard nipples against my chest. I moved my finger in and out slowly until I felt things get loose again, then added a second finger. She smiled and rotated her hips in time to my finger fucking her ass, until I felt like a third finger would slip in easily, it did.

She writhed and clutched me closely, gasping and breathing out slowly. I was enjoying being in control over her body like this, with only three fingers, when she said "I think I'm ready for your cock, now."

She lay back on the beach and I got between her legs, she rotated her hips up further than with Tony, I could feel her ass teasing the head of my cock. She reached down and positioned it right at her sweet little ass, and said "Slowly, let me get used to your thickness."

I put pressure on her asshole, and felt my cock head hit the resistance of her tightness, then slip in to her gasp and tight grip on my arm. I held it for a few seconds until she told me to go ahead, then I pushed gently and felt my cock slip in to the base, deep inside her.

Sandy inhaled sharply and I froze, then I felt her hips start to move and she rode my cock in and out of her ass, after a few moments I started to fuck her ass back, using long, slow strokes. It was amazing, very different that the hot wet pussy I had earlier, but something so mind blowing and taboo about it too, I think I was feeling an orgasm rising in my brain, before one started in my dick. She gasped and pushed against my chest. "Are you OK?" I asked She nodded yes, and I slowly leaned forward. In no time, I was buried to the hilt in the married ass of this sexy woman, I started to stroke slowly in and out. I could feel the muscled opening of her ass as they gripped my cock, much tighter than her cunt was earlier around my shaft, but only tickling the head of my cock, not the intense friction form vaginal intercourse. Between the intense feeling and erotic taboo of married ass playing in my mind, I would not last long. As my rhythm increased, Sandy began to passionately moan "Oh...oh....oh....this feels so good. Faster! Deeper! I'm going to cum soon! Give me your cum! Fuck me!" It went from a demand to a pleading, almost begging.

I sped up my thrusting and Sandy started to fuck me back harder, making animal noises and looking like she was losing all control. "Oh God!" she moaned, her rectum flexing around my shaft as I thrust. "Oh fuck!!I'm coming! Don't stop! Faster! Deeper!! Oh!...Oh!..Oh!!" Her body seemed to pull my orgasm out of my core, and I felt powerless to hold back, feeling her approaching climax triggering my own, I began to feel my cock start to pulse and shoot and empty my balls deep into her. My nuts were banging against her as I slammed in and out of her ass. "I'm cumming!" I yelled involuntarily and unleashed massive spurt after hot spurt up her ass.

Sandy's body jolted in sync with my cum, perhaps as she felt my cock pulsate with orgasm deep inside her, and that seemed to trigger a second orgasm of her own, more powerfully in intensity and duration, sending her over the edge again. As she held me close, tightly and writhed uncontrollably with her body-shaking climax, her pucker muscles contracted around my cock and milked any remaining cum from my shaft.

I kind of collapsed on top of her, we held each other for a moment, a sweaty, exhausted pile, then I slowly rolled off and felt my cock slide out and fall against my thigh, followed by a flood of cum. Sandy, still panting, smiled and kissed me, then she pulled me up and together we washed off in the cool shallow water.

True to my word, I walked her in the moonlight to within sight of her tent (or, at least the one she identified has hers) still kind of in disbelief over what just happened, and that no one heard us. Sandy kissed my cheek and said "You're a good fuck, Kid!" then bounced off to her camp. I made my way back to Tony's tent, and crawled inside. He was completely out, snoring and spread eagle on his back. I crawled into my sleeping bag and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning I was jarred awake by the sounds of car engines and camp activity. I poked my head out and saw it was mid-morning, and that Tony had packed up most of the camp into the trunk of his mustang. He was talking to a knock-out beautiful redheaded girl. He saw me and smiled, and we both finished packing quickly.

Tony nodded to the girl, and said "Robbie? This is Kate, we're giving her a ride back to campus this morning!" I smiled and shook Kate's outstretched hand, "Nice to meet you, Kate" I said, honestly. The trunk being full, Tony had piled his scuba stuff into the front passenger seat, then turned to Kate and myself saying "Looks like you two will have to sit in the back, no funny business now!"

Kate and I talked all the way back to campus, until Tony dropped us off and sped away, waving as he went. Kate took my hand and asked "Do you want to get something to eat? I'm famished!" and I readily agreed. I never did see Tony again, but I did see quite of bit of Kate over the summer, but that's another story.