SD2

Story Info
More fun at the bathhouse.
1.3k words
4.33
2.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
7r3vor
7r3vor
4 Followers

The next day I found my way back after taking care of some business in the morning. I had a few hours before my flight, and a rental car, so I drove up to the bathhouse and this time I rented a room with a TV - usually the ones I go to have a TB included so I was surprised the first night that I didn't have one. It was more expensive, than I wanted, but I thought I would be using it, boy was I wrong.

After making my way to the room, this time it was on the second floor, tucked away in a corner, I took a few hits of juice to get in the right headspace. Laying naked on the bed, watching. The porn on the screen, I was ready for some action.

This time it was early afternoon, not as much action as the night before, but I found my way.

So I start3ed by doing a lap and a quick rinse, the sauna and the steam room were both closed for cleaning, so no go there, no one in the hot tub, so I took a quick rinse, partly to see if anyone was going to join me, then headed to the film room.

No one in their either, but taking a Que from the night before, I sat down on the couch, started stroking my cock and watching the video - it was a hot couple, black and white, going at it.

I sat on my own for a few minutes, then I was joined by a long haired Mexican. He sat to my left, and watched me for a minute, we stroked our cocks in unison. I didn't have much expectation, boy was I wrong.

He came over to me, asked if he could help and started to stroke my cock for me. After some fondling, he started sucking my cock, and he was good at it, took me in down and deep. Pretty soon he was fingering my asshole, then he went down and started licking it, he told me to lay on my back, which I did, and then he folded my legs up over my head and began to go to town on my sweet delicious butthole. It was amazing, I'm on my shoulders, feet above my head with a tongue buried deep inside of my asshole.

He asked if he could fuck my ass, my booty as he called it, and I consented, I was putty in his hands. I flipped over onto my knees, face down ass up, that's the way I like to fuck. He licked my asshole some more to lube it up, and then lined up, pushed forward, and slid inside of me. IT FELT AMAZING. I had been fucked before, a couple of times on top, and once form the back, but this was my first true fucking. He went to town on my asshole, and I loved every second of it. There was plenty of juice inhaled, which made it all the more ecstasious.

He fucked me tight, hard, soft, flow. Plowing his cock into my tight asshole.

As he was fucking me, some dilf's entered the room. The first one was average build and height, smooth shaved, with a plump cock. I beckoned over, and took him into my mouth. I sucked on him brought it deep inside of my mouth. I was being fucked, while I sucked at the same time, amazing.

While I was sucking his cock, another one came in, big muscular legs, a potbelly, but hard as a rock, could have been my dad (each of them actually) based on their age. It was fucking hot.

The second one came up, and I took his dick into my mouth, he had a little bit of blonde hair around his cock, and a big thick beautiful cock, I took it deep into my mouth, sucking him in.

The Mexican was still fucking my ass, while I sucked the first and then the second cock. The second dilf wanted a piece of my ass, which I wanted to give him, so he lined up behind me, but couldn't get it to go in, it was ok, I was sucking other cock, and having a good time doing it. My Mexican friend had moved into place so I could suck him, which I did with revel. After some frustration my stone daddy got down between my legs and started to suck my cock. He was an expert. I pushed his bald head down onto my thick cock. Pushed him deep and he took it like a fucking champ.

He then slid a finger inside me and started to massage my prostate; what an amazing feeling. After just a few moments, I was cumming, and I didn't even have a choice about it. He swallowed it all, looked at me and smiled, then kissed me, which I gladly took.

After a few minutes of feeling like putty melted on the couch, my Mexican friend asked if my booty was still available, I said yes, and got into position for him. I asked him if he had cum already, and he confirmed that he hadn't yet.

I didn't know how to feel about taking a cock up my ass after I'd had an orgasm, but I didn't want to disappoint so, ass up I went.

He did not disappoint. He slid in like a champ, and after a few strokes started fucking me, pounding my ass, it was amazing.

I told him to cum for me, I said, "Cum for me baby", which he did soon thereafter; he came all over my ass and I love it, rubbed it in. We hugged a bit, grabbed the bottle of juice, and headed to the shower for a rinse.

I thought I was done after that, I wasn't.

I actually headed up to my room to change and leave, but I took another hit of juice and said to myself, I want my cock sucked again.

Not knowing where to go, exactly, for that, I headed to the sauna, which was finished being cleaned by this point.

I sat in the dry sauna, and looked across the room at the two men half asleep across from me, cocks out, balls low, no shame - after all what's there to be ashamed of.

After a few minutes, my friend who had sucked me off so well the first time came in, I gave him a smile, happy to see him.

He sat up on the upper level of the sauna for a few minutes. I was below him with my legs spread wide, an open invitation to anyone who's willing.

Well, what do you know, my friend was hungry for another taste of my fat cock, he had been casing me, watching me, both before during and after the initial sucking, he wanted to fuck my ass so badly, and I wanted him to do it as well, but, given the circumstances, he'd settle for some dick sucking, and so would I.

He moved in on me, closing the gap, and moved down between my legs. I was perched on the edge of an exceedingly small bench, so access was easy for him to my cock and anus.

Again he devoured my cock, taking it all in, deep, down his mouth into his throat. My cock got hard immediately, he was so good at sucking cock.

I'd been in the sauna now for more than a few minutes and the sweat started to accumulate on my brow, before dripping down onto him. It was so hot, it all the ways.

Again, he took a digit up my ass, and massaged my prostate, and again, almost without warning, I had a tremendous orgasm, cuming deep loads into his mouth and throat, he sucked me dry. After that he got up and left, I sat for a few more minutes, basking in the post orgasm glory.

I stayed in for a few more minutes, sweating out everything from the past few days of drinking, took a rinse and headed up to get dressed.

I brought my towel and key back to the front, thanked the man behind the counter, and got on my way.

7r3vor
7r3vor
4 Followers