750 Words: The Old Man and the Pool

Story Info
An older man hires a college guy to be his groundskeeper.
770 words
4.54
8.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OffNSFW
OffNSFW
241 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

*

I got a job on my 18th birthday. My dad, a mid-level player in the music industry, got me in with his boss's boss as a groundskeeper. Or his boss's boss's boss. Whatever. It paid more than it was worth. Probably some doddering old man.

I saw him on my first day. He had an alcove swimming pool, which meant a regular pool, except bean shaped and enclosed by trees. I was tending the plants from the outside. It was hot out. There was no one around. I took my shirt off to get some sun.

I made my way into the enclosure, and there he was, lying out by the pool. I didn't think anybody would catch me shirtless on the job. At the time, I looked athletic, in a wiry, compact way, so I was only a little embarrassed.

He was old, but not that old. He wore a robe, which was open. (Evidently, he also thought he'd get some sun.) He was thickly built; his round, tan belly and legs dusted with silver curls. His tiny European style bathing trunks barely contained his fat, bulging package.

When he saw me, he quickly closed the robe, but he didn't leave. We nodded to each other from across the pool. I got on with my work.

Through those punishing summer days, our poolside encounter repeated itself several times. I started showing up in shorter shorts and he stopped closing his robe.

One day, he wasn't wearing the trunks. He made no attempt to hide his penis, which leaned semi-hard against his thigh. If this was an arms race, he'd won.

As I worked my way nearer, he asked, "Do you know why I live alone?"

He and I had never exchanged more than a few words at a time. Still, I answered confidently.

"Your wife kept catching you in bed with other men. She asked you to stop and you wouldn't, so she left."

He made a noise, somewhere between a laugh and a hiss. He sat up and turned to face me, his feet planted apart on the tile. His cock pointed at me from under the overhang of his belly.

He said, "She didn't care that I was screwing men. It was that they kept getting younger. When I started bringing home college boys, I think it made her feel old."

"That sounds sad."

"I think you should do the rest of your work in the nude."

I froze. I realized too late that I was staring at his cock, which was now fully erect and impressively fat.

He said, "There's no one else around. You won't be seen."

I blurted out, "Are we gonna..."

"No," he said, that hiss-laugh again. "God, if only. You get to be my age, even if you can get it up, it doesn't shoot. My screwing days are over. I just like looking at beautiful young things."

I was still hesitating.

"Do it," he said, "and I'll pay double for today."

Slowly, but inevitably, I found myself pulling my shorts down. My white briefs did little to hide my own modest erection.

He shook his head and said, "You know what I want to see."

I swallowed, then I took off my underwear. He was unshy about staring.

Then he waved his hairy hand. "Go. Do your work."

It was so strange, but I did. I turned my back to him and went back to trimming branches, watering soil, pulling weeds up by the roots.

The whole time, he rambled about parties he'd thrown, where boys like me were brought in naked on silver platters. How I should shave my dick and balls--it would look cleaner. How good he was at fingering assholes, how much I would enjoy it.

After a while, I realized the rambling had stopped. I felt him close behind me, felt his breath on the top of my head--he was much taller--and heard him jerking off.

I said nothing, did nothing, simply let it happen.

Cautious fingertips touched the small of my back. I reached behind me, took him by the wrist, redirected him downward. He massaged my asshole in tight, firm circles. He was right. It was nice.

He grunted, and something hot and wet jetted on my lower back.

Things got quiet. I listened to his huffing and puffing. My heart pounded. My erection throbbed, desperate for attention.

Then he said, "If you do everything you're told from now on, I'll double your wages permanently."

OffNSFW
OffNSFW
241 Followers