Sea Cruise Pt. 10

Story Info
Sea cruise evolves into a love boat.
3k words
4.66
14.8k
8

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Once again I like to remind everyone this is a continuous story presented in multiple parts so I recommend reading at least the preceding chapter (or part). As I explained before, each chapter usually starts where the last left off, but minus any background. Which the lack of could make the narrative difficult to follow, or understand.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

*****

After Ron's cumload drained from Janice's pussy, both her and Ron cleaned the mess it made on the carpet. We then took a bathroom break before getting comfy again on the sofas. All still naked of course.

Us girls sat on one sofa while Ron and Peter shared the other, and Walter sat in one of the two easy chairs. Peter once again got drinks for everyone from the courtesy bar. Red wine for Elaine, Janice and I, Red Stripe beer for him, Walter and Ron.

While relaxing Walter reminded us about the last minute plans him, Ron and Peter made for a fishing excursion the next day and asked us girls what we would be doing. Since the cruise ship would remain in port at St. Thomas another day we had three options. We could go shopping again, remain on the ship to relax at the pool, or go to one of the local beaches. Magens Bay would be a logical choice since it's considered by many to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. But it can be crowded when a cruise ship is in port.

Then there was always Little Magens. While nude sun bathing is not officially allowed anywhere in the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the local sentiment is generally opposed to it, nudity is well established at Little Magens and seems to occur with little interference. The only downside, it's considered more of a gay beach with the majority (and sometimes all visitors) being gay men. Which for us ladies on our own wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

In the end, we opted to relax on the ship by the pool, and maybe go shopping if we got bored.

Then Walter changed the subject. "If you don't mind Janice, I'd love to fondle your pretty feet and toes."

Now I know why Walter sat close to us. So he could admire Janice's feet. Not that I blame him. Being a lover of pretty feet that he is, Janice is in a class by herself.

"Mind? I'd love it if you did Walter. While I've received lots of compliments on my feet, no one has ever 'played' with them. Even when dating prior to meeting Peter."

Once he got the okay, Walter knelt in front of Janice and lifted both her feet in his hands as she remained seated on the sofa. After which he admiringly kissed every square inch of each foot before concentrating on her toes. First the toes of one foot, then the other. And as always, he started with the little toe before working his way up to the big toe. Sucking and licking each one as though it were a lollipop. Quite often he took the toes of one foot all at once in his mouth to suck, which in the case of Janice's petite feet was easy to do.

Take it from me, when it comes to toe sucking, no one does it better than Walter. Especially the big toe. It's as though he's sucking a cock. If he was ever so inclined, he probably could give an incredible blow job.

And while it might sound strange to some, having your toes licked and sucked can be a very sensuous experience. I've orgasmed more than once from Walter doing it to yours truly. Even when I don't masturbate, which I often do when he does. Then again, unlike some women, my toes and feet are one of my erogenous zones and I always enjoy them played with as part of foreplay.

As he was licking and sucking Janice's toes you could easily see it was affecting her in a very sexual way. She was squirming like she had an itch in the crack of her ass and eventually scooted towards Walter so her bum was on the very edge of the sofa with her legs slightly spread. Once she was she began fingering her pussy and clit.

With Elaine and I still seated on each side of her we decided to join in on things. First we fondled her tit and nipple closest to us while taking turns kissing her. Tenderly at first, but very passionately as she became heated. Passionate as in lots of tonguing through widely open mouths, which caused Janice to begin moaning ever so softly.

I decided to leave the tit fondling all to Elaine as I removed Janice's hand from her pussy and replaced it with mine. When I did I first fingered her pussy with one finger, then two. All while making sure the heel of my hand rubbed against her swollen clitoris.

To say Janice was sopping wet would have put it mildly. She was all but soaked in pussy juice, which created squishing noises as I finger fucked her.

Peter and Ron moved from the sofa to the two easy chairs to get a better view of things. It must have been quite a show for them between Walter sucking Janice's toes, Elaine fondling her tits and nipples and yours truly fingering her cunt. They both became quite aroused and slowly stroked their cocks.

While Walter started out with a limp dick, it eventually grew hard and erect as it ever gets. Plus it was constantly bobbing up & down. No doubt if someone took it in hand and stroked it, even slightly, he would ejaculate instantly.

Being stimulated by multiple sources eventually took its toll on Janice as her moaning became louder and more steady. Wasn't long before it was a continuous moan, nearly a screech with varying degrees of highs and lows. As it did, her humping my fingers and hand increased significantly. No doubt she was close to cumming.

Wasn't long before her moaning suddenly turned into a high-pitched scream just as her vagina let loose with a series of orgasmic spasms. Of which each was accompanied by a gush of pussy juice. A half-dozen at least, and towards the end it became a steady stream that lasted for about five seconds. Squirted out nearly three feet and almost reached Walter. It was one of the wettest orgasms you could ever witness. Not surprisingly, when done cumming she seemed almost comatose she was so physically spent.

After Walter lowered her feet and legs she didn't move a muscle for what seemed like five minutes. When she recovered she couldn't thank us enough.

"Wow! That was awesome! What and incredible experience...and orgasm. The three of you collectively nearly did me in. If there was ever a reason to have group sex, that was it. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"As for you sucking my toes Walter, it was well worth the wait for someone to do it for the first time...and so damn well. I never thought I would enjoy it so much."

"I hope you were paying close attention Peter. Now that I realize how enjoyable it is I don't expect it to be the last."

With Janice once again sexually satisfied, two orgasms compared to zero for Elaine and I, we decided we were long overdue. Upon which we asked Peter and Ron to join us on the beds.

As for yours truly, I had a tremendous urge to take Ron's fat cock in my cunt. I loved how it felt the one and only time before. As for Elaine...she was in the mood to have her pussy eaten.

I quickly got on the bed on my back with a pillow under my ass. Since I was sopping wet from how aroused I got fingering Janice, and Ron was already fully erect, I suggested we forego any foreplay and for him to just simply fuck me.

As before, I raised my legs and held them back with my arms wrapped around my knees so Ron could fuck me at the best possible angle. Once in position Ron placed his cock at the entrance to my vagina. Then ever so slowly he inserted all 6 to 7 inches until I felt his balls tickle my bumhole. After which he paused so I could get comfortable with his fat cock. Something you most definitely need to adjust to at first, and to be well lubricated beforehand.

To my left on the other bed Elaine got in the same position as yours truly, pillow included, and once she did asked Peter to go down on her. Which he didn't hesitate to do. And as with Walter, he let out a big wow when he saw Elaine's clit protruding from her clitoral hood.

"My God Elaine, what a huge clit you have. Never seen one that big. Especially up close and personal."

After which he proceeded to lick and suck it. Much to Elaine's delight.

After pausing so I could get comfortable with Ron's beast he slowly began to hump away in my cunt. As before, I never felt so full. Stuffed actually, and pleasantly so. With my ass raised on the pillow his balls would gently slap against my anus on every forward thrust, which added an extra bit of pleasure to things. Unfortunately due to the position I was in I was unable to fuck Ron back, even though he was helping to holding my legs. In spite of it he had sole control, which was perfectly fine with me. Nothing I like better than just laying down with a pillow under my ass and being fucked silly.

While Ron was humping away in my cunt I looked around him to see what Walter and Janice were up to. Much to my surprise they didn't waste any time as Janice was slumped over the arm rest of the sofa on her belly with Walter standing behind her and slowly humping away as he held her by the hips. From the slow humping motion it was easy to surmise he was fucking her in the behind. No pun intended. And from the noises she was making, Janice was obviously enjoying it.

Then I took a quick look to see how Elaine was doing. When I did, it was easy to see she was doing perfetly fine by the big smile of contentment on her face. She was holding Peter's head against her cunt while gently humping his face as he lapped her pussy and clit. With the other hand she was tweaking and pulling at her nipples. Plus from what I could see, along with dining on Elaine's cunt, Peter was also checking her rectal temperature with his finger. And repeatedly.

Suddenly she blurted out..."Whatever you do Peter, don't stop now as I'm going to cum."

Wasn't 30 seconds later when she did. And big time. First came a series of loud screams followed by some serious body shaking. Then her cunt erupted like a volcano as a burst of pussy juice squirted out and all over a very surprised Peter. A huge gush, which soaked him.

Seeing Elaine orgasm brought on the initial stages of my own. Ron sensing it upped his tempo to the point he was all but jack-hammering away in my pussy. His balls were slapping against my asshole so hard I thought for sure it was hurting him.

Like Elaine, I let loose with a few loud screams of my own just before cumming. Unfortunately with Ron's fat cock so tightly embedded in me there was no place for my orgasmic discharge to go as I spasmed multiple times. Thankfully Ron realized my predicament and withdrew his cock. When he did it was like removing a cork from a champagne bottle. A huge spray of pussy juice immediately shot out and up, and hit him square on the chest.

In spite of not being able to think clearly because of my orgasm it dawned on me Ron hadn't ejaculated. When it did I opened my eyes and saw him beating his meat while leaning over me.

Then in a barely audible voice he muttered..."I hope you don't mind Lacey, but I'd love to shoot my load on you."

Not that I was going to object, but It was more of a statement than a question.

"Be my guest Ron, and I hope it's a big one."

Which it was as one cum stream after another shot out of Ron's cock. Multiple streams. At least eight and it was the first time I realized Ron was somewhat of a "shooter" as the first two gobs shot straight out in rapid succession and splattered on my tits. There wasn't as much force behind the next two or three cum shots, which landed on my tummy, and the last ones simply oozed out and plopped down on my pubic mound.

While I would have preferred Ron flooded my cunt with his load, him ejaculating on me is something I always enjoy. Being a hot cumload deposited on me.

Right after we cleaned up the "mess" Ron made I had a difficult choice between watching Walter ass-fucking Janice or Peter tit-fucking Elaine. Peter had asked if he could fuck her "magnificent tits", as he called them, which Elaine was almost giddy that he did.

Peter got some lubricant and after applying a generous amount to his cock and Elaine's tits he straddled her chest so he could slide his stiff cock between her enormous melons. Elaine pressed them together around Peter's dick and once she did he began a slow but steady fucking motion.

Elaine's tits are so big Peter's cock literally disappeared between them. Although occasionally you could see his cockhead pop out on the cleavage side of her breasts. I would have loved to watch longer, but I was more interested in seeing Janice being ass-fucked by Walter.

Once again I was in awe watching Walter's long dong sliding in & out of another woman's asshole. Pussy juice started dripping from my cunt the minute I did. Janice was taking all but an inch or so of Walter's 8 to 9 dick on each forward thrust. Easily too with no pain or strain. And each time he would plow forward Janice would let out a soft moan of pleasure.

"Good Lord Walter! Your long cock feels fucking fantastic sliding in & out of my asshole."

"Feels just as good on my end Janice. And like your feet, you got one fine asshole."

"I'm getting ready to cum so I need you to pick up the pace. I want you slamming in & out of my ass when I do."

Which Walter immediately started to do.

As he did Janice began grunting like a wounded animal. He was pounding away in her ass so hard the sofa would move an inch or so each time. After what seemed like two more minutes of Walter slamming away in her butthole, Janice orgasmed. She screeched so loud she startled Ron, Peter and Elaine. Even me. Then her pussy spasmed, and when it did a flood of pussy juice shot out all over Walter's balls. All while Walter continued to hump away in her ass.

Just as Janice's orgasm started to subside Walter let out a loud groan and drove his cock deep as he could in her. After which he exploded deep in Janice's bowels. So explosively he was barely able to stand.

"Wow Walter! I can't believe how deep you're unloading in me. Feels like it's in my belly. And it's so damn hot."

Janice then did the unexpected and orgasmed again. Albeit not as intently, but most definitely a double from a single ass-fucking.

Once Walter was fully spent his cock began to shrink while still inserted in Janice's bumhole. He removed it slowly which left her with a slight anal gape. But as when he ass-fucked Elaine it wasn't followed by his cum. No doubt it would be a while before it drained from Janice's rectum since he unloaded in her so deeply, and mostly likely later while asleep.

Afterwards I rushed back to watch Peter tit-fucking Elaine. Ron had stayed there as he wasn't going to miss seeing his wife get tit-fucked. Which along with watching her get fucked in her three holes by Walter completed the full circuit of where someone could fuck her with a penis. And obviously very much to his delight as he was rip-roaring hard again and intently masturbating.

Just as I was beginning to enjoy the show Peter let out a loud groan and informed Elaine he was going to cum. He humped forward and hard enough so his cockhead popped out from between her tits just as he ejaculated. One cum stream after another shot out and hit Elaine on the chin and throat. About six cum shots in all of thick creamy white semen. So thick it was almost like Elmer's Glue.

Just when I thought the show was over Ron also ejaculated. Which I found amazing after cumming on me not more than a half hour earlier. Not a huge load as would be expected, but still four good size cum shots which landed on Elaine's face.

Needless to say, with both Peter and Ron shooting their loads on her face, it took quite a cumload.

Elaine licked and swallowed what she could of Ron's cum and after she was done I cleaned up the rest for her with a wet face cloth and towel.

We all were pretty pooped from our second round of sexual depravity, but no one seemed to want to call it quits. Particularly Janice...even after having four orgasms. The woman seemed insatiable. Unfortunately it was getting late and the men had to be up early in the morning. Except for Janice, and much to her displeasure, we voted to call it a night.

To be continued...