Sea Days

Story Info
Married man finds new ways to enjoy a day at sea on a cruise.
2.9k words
4.61
18.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,763 Followers

A cruise ship sails from port to port where the passengers get off and visit local tourist attractions. There are also days when the ship doesn't dock and these are called 'sea days.' On 'sea days' the passengers find other ways of entertaining themselves...

*****

"I'm not gay," Michael muttered under his breath for the hundredth time as he stared at the cock of the guy in the urinal next to him.

The man obviously knew Michael was watching as he had finished peeing but still held his cock in his hand, working the foreskin back over the purple head. His cock had started to grow hard and Michael was rooted to the spot as felt his own cock twitch.

"You like what you see?" The man said, turning himself towards Michael still fisting his cock that was now hard. Michael nodded dumbly as the man went on, "You can touch if you want," When Michael didn't respond the man glanced at Michael's hand and spotted the band of gold. "Your wife doesn't need to know."

"She is outside," Michael said breathlessly as he reached out and touched the throbbing member, before glancing nervously at the door.

The cock felt strange in his hand as he gripped it, feeling it pulse in his fist. He had held his own cock a thousand times but this was the first time he had held a cock other than his own.

The man laughed, "Do you want her to know? Perhaps it would turn her on to see her husband suck a cock or even get fucked."

Michael said nothing but started to work the stranger's cock slowly up and down until a pearl of pre-cum appeared. Without really thinking about it Michael bent forward and licked the pearl into his mouth, tasting another man for the first time.

As much as Michael wanted to scream yes to having his wife involved, he knew she would be repulsed and chastise him. This was something he would be doing on his own despite being married and faithful for 25 years. In fact, this cruise was to celebrate their 25th Anniversary. She had been delighted when he told her, what he didn't mention was the cruise was also celebrating LBGTQ+ and he was hoping there would be a greater proportion of gays on the cruise.

Michael had never been with another man; in fact, he hadn't really had feelings toward other men until a couple of years ago when he found gay porn online. He would read stories of married men sucking cock and would watch videos of older allegedly straight men being bred by gay tops. Michael would fantasise about it and hoped that one day he would be able to do more than just dream.

"I think we need to work something out. Does your wife dance?" When Michael nodded, he went on, "I'm Pete, my husband is called Danny, just follow my lead when I come to your table and act like you know me." Michael put his hand on the bathroom door when he felt Pete very close behind him, "what's your name, I can't just call you cocksucker in front of your wife."

Before exiting the bathroom, Michael mumbled his name and that his wife was called Jane. He then sat in a daze next to his wife who looked through the day's activities trying to decide what to do.

"There you are, and this must be your lovely wife Jane," exclaimed Pete as he stood at the table with a man about his age standing next to him. Seeing the look of confusion on Michael's wife's face Pete proceeded to explain how he and her husband had got chatting earlier about dancing. He went on to explain how his husband Danny loved to dance but he had two left feet. This got murmurs of sympathy from Michael's wife and when he suggested that she and Danny team up for dancing she looked like she would burst.

"But what about you and Michael what will you do?"

"I saw they had a golf simulator, perhaps we could try for a hole-in-one," laughed Pete.

Jane returned to her cabin accompanied by Danny as they happily chattered about the last series of Strictly Come Dancing as Pete stood close to Michael and whispered in his ear, "We have a few hours and you have a cock to suck." Michael shivered in anticipation as he followed Pete to his cabin.

Once they were inside Michael started to have doubts. Not because of what he was about to do but because as Pete stripped off, he revealed a fit and toned body that put his own to shame.

Pete stood there naked and looked at Michael, still fully dressed.

"Nervous? That's OK, you can still back out if you want." Pete said in a reassuring tone.

"It's just I am not in as good condition as you, and certainly not as well endowed," Michael said nodding towards Pete's cock that had grown to nearly full hardness.

"Don't worry about it," Pete smiled as he followed Michael's gaze, "just enjoy yourself as you know you want to." Still smiling Pete slowly fisted his cock as Michael tore off his clothes.

Once naked he dropped to his knees and stared at Pete's cock, caressing it gently with both hands. One hand running up and down the large uncut shaft, while the other hand played with Pete's heavy balls. Peeling back the foreskin Michael ran his tongue over the head before licking the pearls of pre-cum. Then he opened his mouth and sucked in Pete's cock savouring the taste and texture. He was rewarded for his efforts by a long groan of pleasure from Pete.

"That's a good boy," he groaned, "Suck my cock."

Michael was on his knees, his mouth full of Pete's cock when he heard the cabin door open. He went to move but Pete's hand held him firmly in place as he gently pumped his hips in and out.

"What's he like as a cock sucker?" Michael heard Danny say in a matter-of-fact voice.

"Not bad for a straight," Pete laughed, "Why do you want some?"

Danny glanced at his watch, "Well I am not meeting his wife for dancing for another 10 minutes so could do with emptying my balls."

"Nearly finished here," Pete said increasing the speed of his thrusts into Michael's mouth. "I should ask if you swallow," Pete grunted, "but I don't really care about your answer."

With that, Michael felt a spurt hit the back of his throat making him cough and he had little choice but to swallow. He wasn't unused to the taste of cum as he often would taste his own at home when he masturbated to gay porn. It wasn't just that this was the first time of being someone else's, it was the force with which it spurted in his mouth. He moved his head faster sucking hard as he did so and was rewarded with more spurts that he swallowed greedily.

Michael felt Pete remove his cock from his mouth which was replaced by another cock that was thrust into his mouth. Michael could feel the difference as Danny's cock wasn't as hard as Pete's was and also, he was cut compared to Pete being uncut. He didn't really get any further chance to compare as Danny grabbed his head and started to move his hips back and forward.

"Not bad at all," Danny groaned as he fucked Michael's mouth, "Don't you go popping his cherry until I get back, I want to be here for that."

"I will get him ready and you can have the honour," said Pete as he bent and started to suck on Michael's cock.

*****

It was a few hours later when the cabin door opened again and Danny strolled in.

"Your wife has gone back to your cabin for a lie-down, so we have a couple of hours," Danny said as he looked at the scene.

Michael was on his back holding his knees with his legs drawn up to his chest moaning in pure pleasure, as Pete slid two fingers in and out. His cock twitched each time Pete buried them fully and curled them against his prostate. His belly was matted with seed where he had spurted up himself from Pete's attentions earlier.

"He is very ready for you; the question is are you ready for him?"

Danny tore his clothes off to reveal he was almost fully hard and as Pete leant forward, he sucked on his husband's cock as he kept up his rhythmic fingering of Michael's ass.

Michael was in heaven and knew he was very ready, in fact eager, to be fucked. Pete had first taken him in the shower and helped him clean himself ready. Then returning to the bed had dried him before laying him on his belly and gently massaging his back and legs. The touching becoming more intimate each time. Gently Pete had eased him to all fours and then started to probe his ass with his tongue. As he relaxed, he had felt Pete probing inside, his tongue going deeper and deeper sending him into rapture. Then after using his tongue Pete had slid a finger into Michael, working it in and out gently, using lots of additional lubricant. The lubricant that Pete was using was also a muscle relaxant as he knew that later he would need it.

Removing his finger Pete had then moved Michael onto his back. "Draw your knees to your chest," Pete said gently and reinserted his gelled finger. "Doesn't that feel good?" he crooned as his finger had rubbed Michael's prostrate, gently massaging it. Pete had moved to two fingers and used long strokes making sure he rubbed over Michael's prostate. He had seen Michael's cock twitch and his balls ripple, so keeping his fingers pressed against Michael's prostrate he massaged it faster. Michael half screamed; half moaned as his cock spurted seed halfway up his belly. Pete hadn't stopped with his fingers, milking Michael's prostate as he twitched and kept spurting.

He was in that post-orgasmic bliss when Danny had entered the room.

Pete had removed his fingers but Michael was still shaking as he looked up into Danny's face and could see his powerful hands gripping his ankles, holding them up and apart. He could feel Pete's hands positioning Danny's cock at his entrance.

"Are you ready?" Danny said softly and when Michael murmured yes, Pete allowed the head to slip inside. Despite the preparation, Michael was tight on Danny's cock and a moan of pain escaped his lips. "Just relax, enjoy it," Danny said holding himself so just the head was inside.

Michael's head was spinning, Pete's fingers and tongue had given him a taste of what was to come but this felt huge in his ass. He felt Pete rub more gel on his ass and Danny's shaft before it sank a little deeper. When the head of Danny's cock touched his already sensitive prostrate, Michael's cock flickered into life and a small spurt of seed escaped. Michael could feel Danny pressed against him and his cock felt like it filled every space inside him.

"Balls deep!" Danny said before bending his head to kiss Michael.

Michael didn't even think twice about kissing a man, instead, he returned the kiss with passion, moaning into Danny's mouth.

Breaking the kiss Danny smiled down at him, "Are you ready to be fucked now?"

Michael was a little confused as he thought that with Danny's cock already in him, he was being fucked now but he moaned out a hoarse, "Yes."

Danny pulled back until his cock almost left Michael's ass and then slowly drove his full-length back in. Before Michael had time to let out a groan of appreciation Danny repeated the movement, but a little faster and more forceful. Michael could feel the air being forced from his lungs as Danny started to fuck him faster and faster. His ass was burning as Danny slammed in and out fucking him with a fierce intensity.

"I'm going to breed you boy," Danny growled and if Michael had no idea what he meant he found out moments later. Danny let out a grunt as he spurted deep into Michael's virgin bowels, and gripping his ankles tightly levered himself in for a few more spurts. Staying buried fully in Michael, Danny slowly regained his breath. "Nice ass, now it's Pete's turn." With that Danny slowly pulled out, loving the caressing way in which Michael's ass seemed to grip him, wanting him to stay.

"On all fours," Pete said pulling at his cock that was like a rod of steel. He looked at Michael's ass with pure lust as he knelt on all fours, Danny's seed just starting to seep out and drip on his sack. He loved sloppy seconds and placing the head of his cock at Michael's anal star her dragged the head through the gooey mess, coating it with his husband's seed.

"Open your ass for me," Pete said encouragingly and was delighted to see Michael's hands immediately reach round and pull his cheeks apart. His movement allowed more cream to escape and Pete used his cock to push it back in. The action drew a loud moan of lust from Michael and Pete couldn't hold back. Driving himself in a long-controlled thrust, he buried himself fully balls deep in Michael. Holding himself against Michael's body he waited as Michael moaned and groaned before he whispered in his ear.

"These walls are paper thin, so anyone in a neighbouring cabin can probably hear you getting your married ass filled."

Michael pushed the pillow into his mouth but not before he growled, "Fuck me till I fart, then breed me like a pig."

Pete loved it when the bottom really got into it, especially when they were previously straight. Michael may try to deny it after this session but he would now be hooked on cock, Pete was sure of it. Grabbing Michael's hips, he started to drive in and out, watching his partner's seed bubble and coat his cock.

Danny stood and watched his husband ploughing the ex-straight and could feel his cock twitching for more. Kneeling close he presented his cock to Pete's lips and was delighted when it was sucked into his warm wet mouth bringing him back to hardness.

"Do you think he is up for a special?" Danny said as he watched Pete fucking Michael.

Pete pulled fully out and looked at the way Michael's ass stayed open, cream starting to appear. "Only one way to find out." Pete laughed and drove his cock into Michael in one swift movement before pulling it back out.

Danny had laid on the bed, his now hard cock pointing at the ceiling as he held it ready. Pete helped Michael straddle Danny and then eased Danny's cock into Michael's ass.

"You OK?" Danny asked looking up into Michael's glazed eyes.

Michael just moaned in response and started to rock himself on Danny's cock, letting it slip in and out of his open ass. Pete climbed onto the bed and put his hand on Michael's back and at the same time passed a small glass bottle to Danny.

"When I say now take a deep breath through your nose, it will help," Danny said to Michael.

At the same time Danny said now and Michael inhaled the popper, Pete pushed his cock into Michael's ass alongside his husband's. Michael was making incomprehensible noises as Pete paused for a moment relishing in the tightness and the feeling of his husband's cock pulsing against his. As he pushed deeper, he groaned, "Not sure how long I will last, was pretty close before."

Danny moved his hips and felt his husband's cock rub against his. Then he looked into Michael's face and could see his eyes had almost rolled back into his head. "Cum in him baby, breed his fucking slutty married ass and we can send him home full of both of our loads."

Danny felt Pete make a few more thrusts before he let out a yell and Danny felt Pete's cock swell and spurt inside of Michael's ravaged ass adding his load to his own that he had deposited earlier. Pete pulled out and grabbed a small towel to wipe away his sweat. Slapping Michael gently on the ass he admired the cum as it oozed out around his husband's cock. "We are going to have another go at that ass before this cruise is out."

*****

That evening as Michael sat with his wife at dinner, he could feel his ass throbbing. He had padded out with some tissue to stem the flow of seed from his ass when Pete and Danny walked past and stopped at the table.

"Michael I must steal your wife again, she is the most exquisite dancer," Danny said.

"You are so kind," Jane blushed, "Maybe the next sea day as it makes a change to getting my toes crushed but what about Michael and your Pete, it's not fair on them."

"Don't worry Jane we will be fine," Michael said, feeling his ass twitching in anticipation of the next sea day.

Pete added, "Yes, we will be fine playing golf. Gordon and Harry are keen to join us, so should be a lot of fun for us both to play in a foursome."

Edited by RF-Fast

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,763 Followers