Seafaring Delight Charters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not bothered to put my suit on, so I started to play with my clit, in a very familiar way.

Just as I moved one hand to my nipple, there was a sound from the water, off the starboard bow. Pam's eyes came up, and she saw me standing there, strumming my pussy like a guitar!

"Come here," she quietly instructed me, as she motioned with here index finger.

As I moved to her side, she wiggled over, making room for their 69 to become a triangle.

Sharon's pussy was already slick, from Pam's loving touch. Pam did not wait as long as I did, as she started in on my engorged labia. I could feel the blood pounding through my vagina lips, as her tongue parted them, and plunged inside.

I set to flicking Sharon's tight clit with my tongue tip, and she moaned her way into a beautiful orgasm.

Pam got sloppy on me as she had an orgasm of her own, then set about giving me one.

There was no need to hold back, and I let myself tumble into a pleasant orgasm, with my eyes closed.

I was enjoying Sharon's post orgasmic taste, when I realized that Pam was moving again, and looking up, I was shocked to see that she was turning our triangle into a square, as Marny took an edge of the cat's trampoline.

Now I had Marny's tongue in my twat, and she needed no instructions.

Moans were shared, all around, as we gave and received the female tongue that we needed.

It wasn't the kind of position that would end in slumber, and the circle finished up before the sun came up, with each of us returning to a sleeping man.

Paul was the first one awake for day four, and he set about making banana pancakes and sausage, that Marny had thawed out. Mark got to the galley second, and started peeling and dicing musk mellon. Then David came out, and started making toast, and a fresh pot of coffee.

Myself and my two crew mates, dragged ourselves into the lounge/dining area, for our first coffee.

"Breakfast," Paul announced, and two minutes later, we heard a shower start in Phil's cabin.

I was enjoying my second banana pancake, when Phil emerged, wearing only his swim trunks. Marny followed, looking again like a Captain.

"Thanks for making breakfast fellas, we will be moving soon after, so don't run off till the dishes are washed, and everything is stowed away," and with that, she picked up a dish, and filled it with cakes, sausage and fruit, then headed up, to enjoy the morning.

The sun had been up for more than two hours, but there was still a fog in the air, as the dew evaporated. Ducks and other waterfowl were diving for food, and doing circles around the small island.

True to her word, Marny had us underway in less than an hour, as many hands made fast work of doing dishes and putting things away for sailing.

She motored us clear of the reef, and we were off to find another Paradise.

We had a pleasant 4 hour sail, without seeing another boat. The water was glassy and turquoise, while the skies were clear, bringing the temperature way up into the 90's.

Marny made sure that we all lathered up, and even suggested that we get out of the sun, when it was at its highest, but the air con did not work unless the engine was on, and the wind was perfect for sailing, so we all stayed outside, but in the covered area. The men were free to drink, but the crew was legally required to abstain, and the Captain was strict on that rule, when we were under sail.

As we sailed, we learned the story of how Marny built Seafaring Delight Charters.

Marny had three daughters, and a simple life, with a Bed and Breakfast that she inherited from her mother. Her grandfather, on her mother's side, had a trust fund, for any of his offspring to attend the University of Miami Dade, his alma mater. All you had to do was attain a certain level on the S.A.T.'s. Marny was too old for school, when her grandfather died, but he had helped her take the money she made, selling her Bed and Breakfast, and purchasing this beautiful catamaran.

Now, one of her daughters was a Lawyer in Belize City, while another was a Veterinarian in Tampa Bay Florida. The third, got her degree in Hotel Management and Tourism, and she ran her mom's modest business, while representing the Government of Belize as the Deputy Minister of Tourism!

"My son in law does the maintenance, and has a fast boat, if we need supplies, or a quick way to civilization," she finished her saga, and her fish taco.

We still had two days, but the last day would be a full sail, to Belize City.

Turtle Island was a deserted jewel. It had light tree coverage, but no high ground, so the odd tidal surge or hurricane would kill off any mammals that somehow made it here. Turtles nested by the tens of thousands, making it a sanctuary on shore, protected from trespassing unless you had a permit.

We were here to see the turtles in the water, along with a dozen types of ray and as many sharks. Only larger sharks would feed on adult turtles, but the smaller ones went for the hatch-lings, as they hurried through the surf, to find safety in the reef.

Marny suggested long sleeve shirts and a heavy dose of water resistant suntan lotion for the legs.

We all swam with the turtles, rays and small sharks, as well as snorkeling the coral reef, teaming with colorful schools of fish.

There was a single surfboard, lashed in its own bracket, and Sharon took David and Mark to the break point of the surf, to see if they could handle it.

They had a blast, while the rest of us enjoyed watching them wipe out, time after time.

All three of them had too much sun, and the exhaustion and cool water had them nearly asleep as we enjoyed the stars.

I let Paul keep me warm, as I sipped some hot chocolate with rum.

Five days in, and the question finally came up.

"So what do you ladies do, up in New York?" Mark asked.

"Modelling," Paul guessed.

"Marketing," David proposed.

"Law Enforcement," Phil suggested.

"Television, is my guess, Mark followed up.

Pam and I exchanged glances, and she nodded for me to reveal our secret.

"We are all dancers, at a charming little place in Hoboken New Jersey, just across from Manhattan called, The Gingerbread House," I proclaimed, with a proud smile on my face. "We are Strippers!"

"We should have guessed, but I suppose, we thought that strippers were dumb coke heads," Mark replied.

"Well I only like my Coke with rum", I said, "...and I smoke weed, when I can get it."

Marny jumped up, and disappeared down into the forward locker. Two minutes later, she emerged with her stash! I could smell it right away, and I knew it was going to be good. She had one rolled inside of two minutes, and she didn't lose a bit of it.

She handed it to me with her lighter, then set to making another.

I hit it hard, and passed it to Pam without a thought. She took a modest pull, and Mark reached over to keep it going.

"We are all Lawyers," Paul revealed. "We graduated from U.C.L.A., and we are all with different firms, in different cities, but each year we get together for an adventure, and this trip was the proverbial trip of a lifetime."

"There is always next year Gentlemen," Marny suggested, "We can sign you all up together."

"If we knew that the crew would be the same..." David started, and trailed off hopefully.

"Things change too fast, in our business," Pam wisely cautioned. "I don't think that we can commit that far ahead."

Soon, we all turned in.

Morning brought us to our full sailing day. We had a solid breakfast, and set sail by 9 a.m. Dolphins came to swim with us as we raced across the calm waters.

Everyone had a healthy tan and we were all a bit tired, from excess fun, but we would get to sleep on the plane. Marny was pleased with another solid cruise, and she had already offered us a chance to return, when her first opening happened in three months.

The boys were all heading for the small airport, so they grabbed up all of their gear. The girls and I had another week, and we had plans to visit some friends that I had made in Panama City, so we stayed with Marny for a few more hours, at a bar that she chose, just off of the dock.

They knew her, of course, so we got the best table, and the cocktails were full strength.

"I could use more ladies like you three," Marny said, "...and it's not because teachers, and real estate agents and nurses are not as sex crazy as you three, everyone likes to fuck!" " The problem with so many women, is that they don't loosen up for a few days, sometimes it takes most of the trip. You three were making our guests feel welcome right away, and I don't think that it was a one time deal."

She checked her phone, and chuckled.

"Our four happy travelers just posted their tip, and since I keep 25%, I must say, Wow!" "My side of it is the biggest tip I have ever made, $1,000 American dollars! My daughter will be thrilled!"

"We have our eyes on a 3 year old cat, that needs work, and this might be enough for us to make an offer," Marny mused, while her eyes stared off in the distance.

"Well, I want you to use my portion too, if you're willing to keep me apprised whenever you need a sailor," I informed her, feeling a little awkward taking money for the vacation I just had.

"Speaking of investing," Pam started, but Sharon finished, "We want to invest in Seafaring Delights Charter." "We are thinking that we could retire here, when we are done with the big city,... maybe five years from now?" Sharon was excited by the opportunity.

"Maybe you should come out a few more times, before you make a decision like that, ladies," Marny sagely warned.

"Give us one more winter in Jersey, and I think the decision will be easy," Pam replied.

Marny was thrilled to have the whole 4k to work with, and she insisted on paying the lunch tab, but we left a twenty for a tip, and caught the shuttle to the airport.

Panama City called to us, with more partying and the promise that this vacation was going to leave us more tired, than rested, but that story is for another time.

12