Sealing the Deal

Story Info
He'll make millions.... if they sign the contract.
14k words
4.62
12.5k
17
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by a couple of stories I have read 'Sealing the Deal' is a venture into previously uncharted territory for me, Group Sex. As in those stories there are other elements that are included in this one; voyeurism & exhibitionism, interracial love and lesbian sex but overall, I felt it was always a tale of group sex.

Please remember that it is just a story. The characters are fiction as are the events described and the activities and actions are purely from the result of my own imagination.

As usual comments and constructive criticism are welcome. Trolling or stupid comments will be deleted.

Enjoy.

____________________________

Sealing the Deal

"Cheers gentlemen, here's to a successful conclusion to the day's negotiations." James Carpenter leant forwards and raised his glass, clinking it against those held by the three men sitting opposite him in the back of the plush limousine.

He was in an excellent mood, the day's discussions had gone well, and he was now hopeful of selling his small company to the corporate giant Medi-Tech for a substantial amount of money. However, he knew there was one last obstacle to overcome; he needed to make sure the evenings diversions he had planned for the three executives met up to their expectations.

"Cheers James, I guess we're just waiting on the promised entertainment for the evening before we make our decision." The oldest of the businessmen responded, lifting his glass, "Let's hope the girls live up to expectations."

James smiled despite his nervousness and, taking a sip of his champagne, sat back to study his companions, all senior directors of the potential buyer.

Sitting in the middle was the man who had spoken, John Anderson, the sixty-two-year-old majority stakeholder and CEO of the company his grandfather had founded.

With a full head of grey hair, he still looked rather distinguished and despite being in his sixties he carried his age well. Although he could not be considered overweight by any means, he was nevertheless a large man, both in height and breadth.

Throughout his career John had been famous for his relentless negotiation tactics and today had been no exception. James had had to work hard to get the deal he wanted but now, if he could just get the contract signed, he would be a millionaire several times over.

Sitting on either side of him were his two colleagues. One was the corporation's chief financial officer, Arthur Houseman, a fit but somewhat nervous looking fifty-five-year-old with dark salt-and-pepper hair while the other was the company lawyer, Stephen Baldwin, a short and rather bald 58-year-old, who was probably the most boisterous member of the trio.

Both John and Arthur came from wealthy families, their grandfather's having started the company almost seventy years earlier. Stephen, on the other hand, had only become rich later in life after he had started to work for Medi-Tech. As part of the organisations legal team, he had represented them in several major acquisitions and made a name for himself, rising to become the company's senior lawyer as well as a major shareholder.

James had done due diligence on his prospective purchaser and its senior management and was well aware that Stephen's lower-class childhood and teen years had uniquely shaped his behaviour. He knew that now that he had stepped into the realm of the elite, he was eager to enjoy all the pleasures of life that has been denied to him for so long. But unlike his colleagues he had none of the moral or ethical worries that might inhibit the other two.

Like Stephen, both John and Arthur were married, but unlike him they had concerns over their position and standing in the community. While they were always happy to indulge themselves it had to be with the utmost discretion. Any sort of scandal would be costly in both financial and family terms and needed to be avoided at all costs.

The one thing they all had in common though was the thought that with money they could do just about anything they wanted and, unfortunately, they were absolutely right.

James watched them and sighed, slowly sipping his own drink and contemplating how things had turned out for him.

When he had formed his own business a few years back he had had high hopes for the future. At first things had gone well and he had slowly been able to expand his small operation but, just over a year earlier, the problems had started. A downturn in the economy, the loss of one of his biggest customers and then, to cap it all, a competitor had developed a cheaper alternative to his most successful product.

It left him approaching thirty, with his business facing bankruptcy, when he had invented something new. He had registered the patent but, unfortunately, without the financial means to take it to the market he had been at a loss what to do.

That was when, out of the blue, Medi-Tech had stepped in with their multi-million-pound offer to buy him out.

Now, with the day's discussions complete and the financial and legal technicalities resolved, all that remained was for James to wine and dine his potential buyers in the hopes of getting the contract signed.

"So where are we headed then young man?" The bald-headed lawyer enquired as he poured himself another glass of champagne.

Jerked back from his reflections James looked across at the three men and smiled again.

"I have a private room booked for dinner. Then after I'll drop you back to your hotel and maybe we can all sign the paperwork."

"Is that it?" Stephen queried, "Just dinner?"

"Let's relax and enjoy our meal before we worry about what else there is to do. After all there's no rush is there?" The Medi-Tech CEO interjected, answering the question before James could respond.

James knew they were testing him, especially John Anderson the CEO, to see if he was someone they could trust to do business with.

Now the formalities were over and done with this was the final step. To see what sort of evening he would provide for them and how discrete his arrangements would be. He knew that if he got it wrong John would probably just walk away and he could say goodbye to the good life.

Picking up the phone connecting them with their driver, James made a small alteration to their planned route asking him to make an unscheduled stop at another address.

"Where are we going now?" Arthur enquired clearly curious about the change to the plan James had given them.

"Just a brief stop. That's all." His reply gave no indication of anything untoward happening.

"Well don't make it too long. We're all ready to party here." Stephen stated, swallowing the last of his champagne before re-filling his glass for the third time.

Stephen was beginning to get something of an annoyed look in his eye, and James was becoming nervous when the car came to a stop. He didn't want to contemplate what his future might be if his plan for the evening backfired.

"We're here boss." Errol, their driver, opened the partition and informed James.

"What's going on?" Arthur enquired as everyone shifted their focus towards the front of the limo.

"Yes, what's going on James?" John Anderson echoed the words of his colleague with a slightly worried look on his face.

Of the three men, John was the straight one and James knew that, while he often indulged his hedonistic tendencies, the man was constantly worried that stories or images of any indiscretions would reach the eyes and ears of his wife and family back home.

"Don't worry, it's fine..." James said with a knowing grin as he reached over to open the door of the limousine, "... she's here."

"Hi, James!" A squeal and giggle of delight came through the darkness outside as a young blonde woman slipped into the rear of the car and embraced him in an affectionate hug.

"Gentlemen, I would like you to meet Amy."

He extricated himself from her arms and introduced the blonde to the trio of executives as the car started off again.

"Fuck." He heard Stephen murmur quietly while the other two just stared lecherously at the girl.

All three of the men drank in every detail of a stunning twenty-seven-year-old with large liquid blue eyes and long straight blonde hair that hung down to the middle of her back. Her model like 34B-23-34 figure was barely concealed by the skimpy dress she almost had on.

A vivid electric blue to match her eyes it was basically a very short, extremely close-fitting tube with thin shoulder straps. Barely coming down to mid-thigh on her it was low cut and tight around her chest, showing plenty of cleavage, while a series of oval shaped cut-outs down the side revealed a lot more of her than they covered up.

The only jewellery she had on was two simple diamond studs in her ears and a silver chain about her neck with another around her wrist. While a pair of 3" black patent stiletto heels and sheer black stockings finished off an outfit that screamed sex to the men lusting at after her.

One thing was immediately clear to the three older men, she certainly wasn't wearing formal business attire.

As Amy and James pulled back from their embrace, they both noticed that the entire limo had grown deathly quiet. Three pairs of hungry eyes feasted on the form of the young woman in front of them while Stephen's right hand moved almost unconsciously to his crotch. Even Errol, their driver, stared open mouthed at the girl through the dividing partition.

Amy looked back at them biting her lower lip and giggling, "Hi guys, are we gonna party?"

"Gentlemen," James informed them to whoops of delight, "This delightful creature will be our entertainment for the evening."

Seating herself comfortably next to James she crossed her legs, immediately revealing the darker bands at the tops of her black stockings to the three executives sitting opposite her.

"Amy, this is John, Arthur and Stephen." James went along the line introducing everyone and putting names to the faces for her.

"I'm very pleased to meet you all." She smiled coyly then quite deliberately she uncrossed and recrossed her shapely thighs to flash her tiny black lace panties at them again.

"Likewise." John replied.

"Here's to Amy and a fun evening!" Stephen shouted loudly and they all raised their glasses with a cheer.

"Are they always this rowdy?" She chuckled and turned to ask James next to her.

Sitting this close to her he could smell her perfume, a fresh clean scent that was intoxicating in its simplicity and innocence, and its aroma went straight to his groin.

"Well, I have to say we've all had a very good day," He said, smiling at her as he admired the soft delicate lines of her slender neck and slim shoulders.

It was one of James' major strengths, to know people and what made them tick. He knew what businessmen wanted, and nine out of ten times it was three simple things: food, alcohol, and women. Delivering on all three fronts, to the men sitting opposite him, he hoped would get him his deal finalised and make him very wealthy.

However, he was more than a little concerned that she was the only woman who would be joining them tonight. What if they wanted more?

James had anticipated that the three men would have wanted him to provide some adult entertainment for them but he was sure they would be surprised that it was just the one girl.

However, food was first on the agenda and that was where the limousine was taking the group now. To an ultra-exclusive restaurant in the city with a reputation for hiring sexy waitresses. Alcohol had already been delivered, and as for the women, well James hoped Amy would satisfy that requirement although there was always a chance he might persuade a waitress or two to join them.

"So, on to the restaurant next?" John enquired with his eyes still focused on the blonde now sipping her own glass of champagne.

"Of course." James responded before enquiring, "So, how am I doing so far?"

John grinned and poured himself another drink, still eyeing Amy lasciviously, "Pretty good so far I'd say."

Amy sighed, still sitting alongside James, "Boys will be boys, huh?"

"You should know that better than anyone, Amy." Stephen laughed, a lewd expression painted across his face, "Why don't you show us why James invited you along."

Sighing resignedly Amy rolled her eyes, casting a quick glance sideways to James in the process, clearly seeking his approval.

"Come on." Stephen suggested a little more forcefully, "Show us why you're here girl."

Moving slowly and seductively, Amy handed James her glass and reached up, slipping the spaghetti straps of her dress off her shoulders and lowering the top. Gradually she eased it down to fully expose her modest, firm, breasts to the men waiting with bated breath. Her nipples were already semi-erect and standing out proudly from the dark circles of her puckered areola.

James took a second to admire the sight before noting that the black driver sitting at the front of the limo was also checking out the show through the rear-view mirror.

"Fucking gorgeous." Stephen leered as he changed seats to sit on the other side of the girl, grabbing a tit in his right hand and crudely rubbing it in small circles.

Amy tilted her head back at his touch, biting her lower lip, and gave a small moan of pleasure.

"Ohhhhh... fuck!" She gasped softly, her nipples quickly swelling into rock-hard points, "Go gently.... They are attached to me."

John and Arthur hadn't moved, sitting and watching as their colleague molested the blonde, and James couldn't help but admire her skill and showmanship at capturing the interest of all three men.

"Give me a kiss baby." Stephen demanded cupping her face and bringing it towards him.

She willingly followed his hands and brought her lips to his. Fixated on the couple James watched as the two of them kissed deeply, Amy's eyes closing as their tongues swirled in each other's mouths.

For a minute or so the pair made out, Stephen still roughly mauling her tits, before they pulled apart, both slightly breathless.

"You know I've got something else for you to kiss sweetheart." Stephen told her, making his two associates watching him chuckle.

"Hang on a second," James interrupted, "perhaps John and Arthur might... err... like to....?"

Amy sighed stoically and, slipping out of Stephen's grasp, moved across to sit between John and Arthur, her dress still pulled down and her breasts totally on show. No sooner was she seated than the other two businessmen began to fondle them, taking one each and toying with her sensitive nipples.

"Aaaahhhh... shit... shit... aaahhhhhhhh." She groaned again, her body trembling as their hands molested her chest.

John was next to swap spit with her.

Continuing to maul her tits he pulled her face round towards his, pressing his lips to hers in a long, smouldering kiss. His tongue darting into her mouth to play against hers.

After a minute or two he relinquished her to Arthur, going back to playing with her boob and watching, along with the other two men, as the last of the three executives took his turn to kiss the blonde.

"Fuck, you're good." Stephen whispered to James who could only nod in stunned silence as he watched the two men continue to fondle Amy's tits while they took turns to kiss her.

Arthur broke away from her first, sitting back and swallowing nervously, clearly worried about the lewd thoughts racing through his head, although they weren't enough for him to release his grip on her chest.

James stared straight across at Amy, clearly checking she was ok with what was happening. She smiled back and gave an exasperated shake of her head, as if she was conceding defeat in allowing the three older men the freedom to molest her body.

Wriggling free she went and sat back beside Stephen, kissing the bald man on the cheek before snuggling in next to him on the bench seat.

"So, are we going to dinner now?" Biting her bottom lip, she looked innocently at James.

"Jesus Christ, she's something else." Stephen breathed, reaching for her breasts, the girl's close proximity to him almost too much for him to bear.

"She certainly is. Our host certainly knows how to provide an evening's entertainment." John agreed from the opposite seat.

Stephen wasn't listening though, instead he was busy dropping his hand on to her thigh and slipping it under the hem of her dress. Feeling the young woman's legs through the soft fabric of her stockings he groaned lustfully.

"Yes, she is special isn't she." James grinned at the lawyer, responding to his comment, "And tonight she's all yours."

"You're fucking right... he is good." Arthur finally joined in and conceded to his two colleagues.

Amy had just started to squirm in her seat, Stephen's hand working its way up above the tops of her stockings when the car came to a halt.

"We're at the restaurant gentlemen." Errol opened the partition and informed them.

Quickly pulling her dress up to cover her breasts Amy made herself presentable, while the men all adjusted the very obvious bulges that were tenting out the front of their trousers.

The eyes of almost every man in the restaurant followed the group as they entered and made their way through the tables to the private room where they would eat.

Even though none of the three executives was particularly interested in eating now James still needed the dinner to be a success and Amy played her part perfectly. Sitting demurely between John and Arthur she gave most of her attention to the older of the two men as a rather busty little brunette waitress came through to serve them.

"Good evening, my name is Melanie and I'll be your server tonight." The skimpily clad girl recited her standard greeting, "Is there anything I can get you?"

"Is this one part of the evening to?" Stephen already seemed to have had one drink to many as he slapped James on the back while leering at the waitress.

It was apparent from the looks the girl gave the group as a whole and Amy in particular that she regarded the blonde as a whore. Although the tiny black skirt and half unbuttoned white shirt she had on hardly gave her any right to judge.

Strategically it was important to James that Amy made John feel special at dinner, since he was the most powerful of the three executives. In the limo it was a different matter; she had been coached beforehand that she should do her best to motivate Stephen as he was the one who would likely get the party started.

However, James knew needed to keep things upbeat over their meal, for the other two men especially, and as Melanie went to fetch their wine and starters he got up from the table and drew her to the side.

"How would you like to earn £200 sweetheart?" He asked her once they were out of view of the others.

"Doing what?" She looked almost disdainfully across at Amy chatting and laughing with the three older men, "I ain't a whore like her."

"Be nice to them. Sit on their laps?" He lightly ran his hand suggestively over the side of her partially exposed breast as he spoke, "Just keep them... interested."

She looked at him sceptically, "That's all?"

"Yeah, that's all. Just make sure they have a really good time."

"Ok, I guess I can do that. They can have a feel but I ain't doing it with any of them." Melanie declared firmly, eyeing the ten £20 notes hungrily.

"Good girl." James smirked and handed her the money, "Do a good job and I'll give you another hundred."

Sitting down he leant back and watched the three executives still drooling over Amy, clearly imagining what they were going to do to her later.

"Fuck me." Arthur muttered a minute or so later when Melanie came back into the room.

With her shirt now unbuttoned down to her navel she had removed her bra so that most of her large breasts were visible, jiggling nicely, as she went around the table to pour the wine.