Sealing the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... fuck...fuck.... yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!"

With one last stroke he impaled her on his prick and started to pump his seed into her womb.

"Oh God.... yes, I'm... cuuummmmmiiinngggggggggggggggg!" Feeling him ejaculating his man cream into her Amy came again, her body jerking up against his, bolts of pleasure flooding through her.

She barely had a moment to recover before James was on the floor with her.

Quickly manoeuvring her over onto her hands and knees he slid into her cum filled young pussy doggy style, gripping her slim waist with both hands, immediately starting to pound her hard from behind.

After half a dozen strong strokes Amy was literally panting with lust, her tongue lolling out and her eyes glazing over her with arousal.

"Ungh.... Unhhh.... Aaahhh... yes, yes.... oh God yes!" Squealing with delight she took every inch of James' hard meat in her dripping sex, the cum inside her mixing with her own juices to lubricate his desperate strokes.

"Do it you fucking little whore.... Cum for me. Cum on my cock!" His fingers dug into her soft flesh as he pounded away at her while the three businessmen sat and watched.

"Yes...oh yes... fuck, oh fuck... I'm gonna..... Cuuummmmmmmmmm!"

James continued to fuck her through her climax, taking his time and steadily thrusting his throbbing manhood into her squelching sex as she moaned with pleasure.

For the next few minutes all that could be heard was her ragged breathing and the sound of his hips slapping rhythmically against her bottom as Amy lost all control, orgasming again and again on his erection. Her body going into a series of violent uncontrolled jolting movements while her vaginal muscles clenched on his prick as it slid in and out between her nether lips.

"Fuck... I'm... close... I'm gonna....!" James threw his head back and cried out as her pussy clamped vice like around his dick.

"CUM!"

Burying his length in her cunt he threw his head back and began to ejaculate, mixing his own seed with the older men's when he emptied his balls into the shuddering girl's body. Jerking to a stop he collapsed onto her back.

Gasping for breath it was a couple of minutes before he had recovered enough to slowly pull his softening member out of her pussy.

Positioning his rapidly dwindling manhood in front of Amy's face he grinned down at her, waiting for the young girl to clean off his dick.

Biting her bottom lip, she looked up at him and smiled coyly, knowing immediately what he wanted of her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Taking his soft prick in her mouth she greedily licked off the sticky mix of their combined fluids.

Once he was satisfied he withdrew and taking a handful of her hair, dried his shaft with it. Then sitting back in his seat James exchanged satisfied grins with the rest of the men while they watched Amy laying on the floor of the limo gently fingering herself to maintain her arousal.

"It looks like we're back at the hotel gentlemen." James declared, as the car drew to a stop in a parking bay at the rear of the building, "Time to get dressed."

"You said we had her till the morning?" Stephen queried with a lecherous smirk.

James glanced at Amy before confirming, "Yep, that's right, you have her all night."

"This guy certainly knows how to provide an evening's entertainment." Arthur and John chorused from the opposite bench seat.

"We aren't finished yet. Why don't we get her to put on a show with our driver? He looks like he could give her a good fucking and I'd like to watch her taking his black cock." Stephen suggested looking between his two colleagues for their approval.

"You have some fucking great ideas." John told him, picking up his clothes and starting to get himself dressed.

Amy looked between the four men but didn't say a word to any of them, simply taking some tissues from James so she could try to clean herself up. Wiping between her legs with one and mopping the drying semen off her face with another she was until satisfied she had done her best, then she reached for her clothes.

"Looks like you're gonna have a busy night babe." James smiled and handed Amy her dress and panties.

"I think I'll have those."

Even as she stretched out her hand Stephen beat her to it and snatched up her knickers, holding them to his nose and inhaling her scent.

"Mmmmm.... I can smell your pussy on them sweetheart."

Pouting with annoyance Amy glared at him and then pulled on her dress, smoothing it down over her thighs before making an attempt to tidy up her hair.

Having finished dressing John rapped on the partition separating the rear of the car from the driver wanting Errol to open it up.

"Yes sir?" He enquired twisting his head round, his eyes fixed on Amy.

"How would you like a go at the whore?" John smirked noticing where he was looking, "You could put on a bit of a show for us. Maybe get us back in the mood to fuck her again."

"Do I get any say in this?" Amy interjected.

"You objecting to having some black cock in you?" Stephen leered at her.

"Well, no but...."

Arthur laughed, "Then what are you complaining about."

"Nothing I guess." She sighed ruefully and looked questioningly at James.

All he did was to shrug without making any comment and she could see she wasn't going to win any argument.

"So, Errol, what do you say? Do you fancy fucking Amy here?" John pressed him.

"Can't say as I'd find it a hardship." The black driver smirked at the girl and licked his lips lasciviously.

"That's settled then. Let's get up to the room." Stephen chortled zipping up his pants, "Then we can watch this little scrubber getting some dark meat."

Once they were all dressed and reasonably presentable they made their way to the hotel entrance. Ignoring the stares from the receptionists the ill-matched group; Amy, James, the three older men and Errol, the limo driver, walked through the foyer and into the elevator.

Riding up to the eighth floor no one spoke although Stephen took the opportunity to grope Amy's breasts once again, making her squirm and push her arse back against him.

"She really has got a gorgeous pair of tits you know." He laughed squeezing them one last time before letting her go as the doors opened.

Once they were in the suite James had reserved for the night the three executives settled themselves in chairs while Errol stood hesitantly to one side eyeing Amy with obvious desire.

A little younger than the business men at 45 the black limousine driver felt a little intimidated at the company he found himself in. He considered himself reasonably well educated but the fact that the other men were clearly all rich and successful made him feel quite inferior. Added to that the blonde girl that he was being offered was way out of his league left him quite uneasy.

"What would you gentlemen like to drink?" Amy asked, including Errol in the question.

After they had all chosen the blonde went straight to the mini-bar and proceeded to dispense drinks to the five men. Then, with that task completed, she stood in the middle of the room biting her bottom lip apprehensively and waited.

"Go on man. She's gagging for it." John urged their driver.

"Yeah she's all yours." Arthur added.

Errol glanced nervously towards James and, getting a nod of approval from him, moved towards the young blonde as she restlessly fidgeted from one foot to the other, pouting and fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"Like he said, I'm all yours." Amy whispered looking up at him as he got closer, slipping her arms around his neck.

The black limo driver grinned, showing his white teeth and pulling her against him, kissing her on the lips so his tongue could force its way between them as it searched for hers. Moaning softly into his mouth she offered no objection when his thick dark fingers found her zipper, drawing it down so the back of her dress peeled apart to reveal her soft white skin.

Wriggling out of his arms Amy smiled shyly at the men sitting watching her and shimmied her dress off, letting it slither down her legs to pool around her feet. Stepping out of it, clad in just her thong, stockings and heels, she moved back towards the waiting black driver and, staring him in the eye, dropped slowly to her knees.

Running her hands up his legs she took her time letting her fingers trace around the outline of his cock, gently feeling it through the material before turning her attention to releasing it from its confines. Undoing his belt, she unfastened the button at his waist and drew down his zipper. Biting her bottom lip Amy pulled his pants part way down his thick muscled thighs, her eyes drawn to the substantial bulge tenting out his boxer shorts.

"Suck it slut!" From across the room Stephen called out some encouragement.

Pausing she turned and gave the company director a smile before returning her attentions to Errol, squeezing his dick and then drawing his shorts down.

"Fucking hell... it's huge!" She gasped as his thick, long black shaft flopped into view.

Half erect it was substantially bigger than any of the three older men who had been fucking her in the car. Her small hand could only wrap part-way around its girth, her slender fingers only managing two-thirds of the circumference.

Licking her lips, she glanced across at James who was staring back at her, his gaze rivetted on her and what she was about to do.

Switching her eyes up at Errol she began to stroke her hand along his length feeling the veins in it pulse against her soft palm.

"It's so big.... I... I'm not sure... I can." Amy whispered almost to herself as she flicked her tongue out to tease the tip of the ebony rod throbbing against her slender fingers.

"Sure you can sweetheart. Just relax." Grinning salaciously, he wrapped his thick dark digits in her hair and gently urged her mouth towards his cockhead.

Hesitantly Amy swirled her tongue over the bulbous crown, tasting his arousal and smearing her saliva across the velvet soft dome. Then, with her eyes locked on his, her red lips parted and she eased her mouth onto the first few inches of his hard black cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm... muuuuurrrrrrrmmmmmmm!" With her fingers still caressing his prick she sucked greedily on the head, her tongue worming around the hot fleshy pole while her lips tightened on it.

"Shit girl.... that feels so fucking good." Groaning Errol increased the pressure on the back of her head, his hips moving as he forced her to take him deeper.

As he began to fuck her mouth Amy's eyes widened and her jaws stretched further apart while she tried to accommodate more of the thick ebony shaft that was being repeatedly thrust between her red lips.

"Guck.... Gurggg.... Guckkkkk.... Gurg!" All she could do was splutter, her fingers splayed against his thighs in a futile attempt to resist him.

"Take it all whore!"

"Swallow his meat!"

"Deep throat him slut!"

From around the room the three executives yelled their encouragement as the black limo driver used her mouth, drool running down her chin and dripping onto her breasts. Struggling to breathe Amy's cheeks reddened and her hands started to slap on Errol's muscular legs but all he did was tighten his grip on her hair and plunge his dick deeper down her throat.

"Gurrrgggggg... Guckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Unable to stop herself she gagged, retching violently, as he shoved his cockhead into her gullet, choking her.

Then suddenly he was satisfied, at least for the moment, yanking her back off his shaft and letting her slump on the floor at his feet, coughing and gasping.

"Get on the bed. I want that pussy." Errol instructed, taking complete control now.

Her chest heaving as she struggled for breath Amy did as she was told and got onto the bed, lifting her hips and sliding her panties down her legs before untangling them from around her feet and tossing them aside.

Standing back and watching her Errol smirked at her total submission and quickly stripped off; removing his shirt, kicking his shoes away and stepping out of his trousers.

It was obvious that when he was younger the limo driver had been a fit and muscular guy but now it was clear he needed to lose a fair amount of weight. Seeing him naked, he wasn't the most appealing of men and had a rather large gut hanging down now.

However, age had not, it seemed, affected his manhood.

Approaching her with a grin on his face his cock stood out from his groin, the shaft a good nine inches long and thicker than any Amy had seen before. Her whole attention was focused on it, ignoring the three older men and James, as she spread her slender pale stocking clad legs ready to receive him.

"Oh!"

Amy gasped as Errol reached for her, pulling her towards him so her arse rested on the edge of the bed. Then lifting her legs onto his arms, he started to ease the first inches of iron hard black meat into her moist slit, the dark swollen dome probing between her nether lips and nudging her well used entrance open.

"Fuck... oh fuck, it's... it's too big.... go slowly." She moaned softly as he began to enter her.

Shit man.... she's so fucking tight." He leered across at James, slowly feeding more cock into the blonde's pussy, stretching her open.

Laid back on the bed Amy closed her eyes, her hair fanned out around her head, and gripped the bedcovers tightly, groaning softly as the last inches of ebony flesh speared her dripping hole.

"Oh God... oh God.... it feels so big..." Closing her eyes she sighed as the final centimetres filled her.

Pulling back Errol thrust into her again, his thighs slapping her buttocks when he bottomed out inside her, making her squeal with delight.

Around the copulating couple the three executives were slowly divesting themselves of their clothes as they stared at the erotic tableau before them. Each of them quickly becoming fully erect again, their hands stroking their dicks in anticipation of what was to come.

Quickly settling into a steady rhythm, the limousine driver began stroking his glistening ebony shaft in and out of her wet sex. Her pink lips vivid against his dark flesh as they clung to his prick, folding in when he buried his cock in her, trying to draw it back in when he pulled out.

"Yes... yes... oh fuck yes... don't stop... just fuck me!"

Writhing under him Amy moaned and gave herself to the sensations he was creating in her. Her head whipping from side to side, flinging strands of her hair across her face, while her knuckles whitened as her hands gripped the bedsheet tighter.

Every thrust sent waves of ecstasy surging through her making her body jerk up against him as a warm glow began to grow rapidly in her core.

"Shit... oh shit... I'm.... I'm gonna....." Shrieking with delight Amy felt her climax building, Errol's black cock driving her closer to fulfilment by the second.

"Do it baby... cum for me."

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, yes... I'm.... cummingggggggggggggggg!"

Slamming into her, his hips slapping against hers he increased his tempo and sent the blonde, screaming with pleasure, over the edge. Her body stiffening then spasming irrepressibly as she came, her arms wrapping around him until the sensations eventually faded leaving her spreadeagled and spent.

She was still gasping breathlessly when Errol pulled out of her and, in one fluid movement, flipped her over onto her belly and drove his rampant black cock back into her.

"Fuck!" Her head snapped up, her eyes opening wide, as she was split open once again.

Grasping her hips, he began to piston his erection into her oozing sex making her breasts jiggle under her as she took everything he gave her.

"Fuck... oh fuck, fuck... oh God.... yes, yes..."

Babbling almost incoherently it was obvious to the four men watching that Amy was going to come again, and very soon. Errol was hammering his black shaft deep into her, his hips slapping loudly against her buttocks every time his length was driven into her dripping sex.

"Oh God... oh god... oh... oh fuck... I'm gonna..."

The young blonde was almost delirious as she was brutally fucked, the thick ebony cock coated with her creamy juices as it slid between her pink labia and plumbed her depths.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Behind her Errol buried his dick in Amy one last time, his buttocks clenching as he let out a roar of triumph, flooding her womb with copious amounts of his seed.

"Shit... I'm.... cummmmiiinnnggggggggggggggggggg!"

Feeling him ejaculating sent her over the top and, pushing back against him, she howled with delight, bucking vigorously as another huge climax took hold of her.

Joined together the pair spasmed and jerked as wave after wave of mutual orgasmic bliss surged through them until, almost two minutes later, he collapsed onto her, pressing Amy flat to the bed.

It was some time before Errol stood up and began to dress, leaving Amy laid across the bed with his cum oozing out of her gaping slit as the three older businessmen surrounded her.

"She's ours till the morning you said?" John turned and looked at James.

He nodded, glancing at Amy who was biting her bottom lip and staring back at him, and pulled a sheaf of papers from his jacket pocket.

"That's right. Just as soon as you put your signatures on the contract."

The Medi-Tech CEO considered his comment for a moment before taking the document from him.

"Have you got a pen?"

James smiled and handed one over.

Scrawling his signature at the bottom of the last page he passed the contract onto Stephen, "Gentlemen. I suggest we complete our business and then we can get back to the entertainment."

With the papers signed James took them back, tucking them into his inside pocket and turned to leave.

"I'll say goodnight. I'm sure you'll have a pleasant night." He grinned at the three businessmen, "And I'll be back in the morning to collect her."

He gave the blonde, who was still laying spreadeagled on the bed, one last look before opening the door and, along with Errol, left the three executives and Amy alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing James sensed as he opened the door to the hotel room at nine o'clock the following morning was the very obvious aroma of sex that filled the air. With a knowing grin he entered, quietly pushing the door closed behind him, and took in the scene before him.

The room was littered with several empty bottles and glasses while various items of clothing, male and female, were strewn haphazardly across the floor.

Amy was sprawled on the bed, totally naked, with John one side of her and Stephen the other. Both men had their hands on her even though they were fast asleep.

Looking around he saw that the third executive, Arthur, was just as naked as the others also asleep, slumped in one of the armchairs.

Taking out his phone he smiled and made sure to document the scene for posterity and also to ensure that the contract the men had signed yesterday was honoured.

With that done he quietly stepped up to the bed and gently shook Amy awake.

"Wha.... What. What time is it?" Blinking she looked up at him.

"Just after nine."

"Shit." She groaned softly, sitting up and pushing her messed up hair out of her face, "Did you have to come so early."

"Sorry I wanted my wife back. Is that a crime?"

She didn't answer and carefully extricated herself from under the arms of the two men so that she didn't wake them and, standing in front of him, slipped her arms about his neck.

"Mmmmm, not at all as long as you kiss her."

Leaning his mouth down he pressed his lips to hers in a long deep kiss before pulling away.

"Now go and shower. You smell of sex and taste of cum." He chuckled softly and let go of her.

"Pig." Amy giggled wiggling her backside as she headed for the bathroom.