Sealing the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of going to touch her he moved across to sit next to the company lawyer so that his substantial erection was just a few inches away from Amy's pretty face. Immediately her beautiful blue eyes switched to look up at him and, lifting her mouth off of Stephen's prick for a moment she smiled teasingly at him.

"Do you want me as well?"

"I brought you along for them to fuck you." He advised her bluntly, "But I don't see why I shouldn't enjoy what's available to."

Amy giggled, brushing a strand of hair away from her face before wrapping her hand around his shaft as she turned back and resumed swallowing the older man's prick.

Just a couple of minutes later Stephen relinquished Amy's mouth and John took his position on the seat next to James. His fingers wrapping in her blonde hair as the girl, now on her knees between his legs, eagerly started sucking on his balls.

All the while Amy's right hand remained around the younger man's shaft, gently wanking him, as her eyes stared dutifully up at Medi-Tech's CEO.

Smirking John lifted his scrotum with one hand and draped it across the girl's nose, as she kept her large blue eyes focused on his face, tilting her mouth up like a dog trying to get at a bone. Still leering down at Amy, John shifted his hips, running his balls all over her face, his mind clearly finding it difficult to comprehend the sheer debauchery of the sight before him.

Stephen meanwhile had quickly stripped off his trousers and shoes and moved behind Amy, who was still kneeling on all fours, to press his shaft between her buttocks. Bending his legs slightly so that he rode her like a horse, he rubbed his prick all over her bottom, following the crack of her arse, leaving a slimy trail of precum along her smooth skin.

Arthur meanwhile was laying on the floor with his head now under her chest and both hands on Amy's tits while his face was buried between the firm globes. His mouth and tongue teasing and tormenting her aching swollen nipples, producing a series of soft, muffled moans from the blonde.

As she knelt letting the men do whatever they wanted a dribble of wetness oozed from sex and ran down her inner thighs.

"Fuck baby, I want that pussy." Stephen stated lewdly as he slowly massaged his precum into her skin.

Sensing what was about to happen, Arthur moved aside to take a seat next to his boss, but not before he had run his tongue up the length of Amy's slit making her shudder.

"Oh shit!" Her soft gasp at the touch of his mouth on her sex was muted by the dick half way down her throat.

Breathing heavily, she lifted her head up and eased her mouth off of John's cock, looking back at Stephen as he positioned himself behind her.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" She asked rather coyly biting her lower lip.

"Damned right I'm going to fuck you baby." Stephen sneered disdainfully as he teased his swollen cockhead along the girl's slick moist outer pussy lips. "I'm gonna fuck you and cum inside you."

Teasing her slick entrance with the end of his tumescent shaft Stephen glanced across at James, who was still having his dick stroked by Amy's slim fingers, and smirked at him. He had never had much luck with women and before he hit it big he only rarely had sex. Now he was about to fuck a stunning young woman half his age.

Kneeling behind her he thanked God for the justice in this world, and for having the money that made materialistic little slappers like Amy spread their legs for old men like him.

As his cockhead gently nudged between the girl's pussy lips, Stephen had a thought.

"Slut, say 'Daddy, please fuck me.'"

The blonde looked back at him, her blue eyes wide open, and quietly begged him, just as he had told her to, "Daddy, please fuck me,"

John immediately bought into the new game and brushing her blonde hair away he stared down at her enjoying the view of her red lips teasing the tip of his manhood.

"Say it with your mouth full of Uncle John's cock, dear."

Firmly pressing the girl's head down so her mouth slid onto his erection, he instructed her tersely.

"Aagggeeee... uck... eee." Amy spluttered on the thick, veined, shaft as it eased between her lips, forcing her jaws apart, the crown probing her throat.

John gasped almost as if in pain, his fingers twisting in her hair to keep her pinned to him, "That's a good girl."

As Amy wrapped her mouth around the older man's pulsing meat, Stephen thrust his full length into her cunt with a single hard stroke, eliciting a muffled groan from her in response.

"Ungh.... uck!" Taking every hard inch he gave her she shuddered, lifting her head momentarily, "Oh yes, fuck me, daddy."

Arthur moved towards her and slapped her cheek lightly with his dick so that she turned to face him, her lips releasing their hold on John's prick allowing the tip of his to nudge against her mouth now.

Licking at his precum she looked up at Arthur, her blue eyes hazy with lust knowing what he wanted.

Grinning he pushed his cock against the girl's lips.

"Suck it you little slapper." He ordered brusquely, and obediently Amy took him into her warm willing mouth.

Not wanting to be left out John reached forward and grabbed her free hand, placing it around his rock-hard length.

"Don't get lazy slut." He laughingly told her, "You can fucking well stroke mine while you suck him."

"Ug.. ant.... reave.... urrgggggg!" Amy tried to mumble something in response but with her mouth full of hard man meat it was just incomprehensible gobbledygook.

The scene being played out in the back of the car was about as erotic as any of them had witnessed in a porn movie.

Amy was on her knees being steadily fucked from behind by Stephen while working her lips back and forth along Arthur's hard shaft. At the same time, she was supporting herself holding on to a dick with each hand. The limousine being filled with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and wet sucking sounds as Amy tried to satisfy all four men simultaneously.

John and Stephen exchanged meaningful glances and the senior man chuckled and shook his head.

"Can you believe this slut? She can't get enough of it."

He laughed as the girl's hand pumped his erection harder, her body being jerked to and fro by Stephen's urgent, insistent thrusting.

"You know my eldest is about her age." Arthur joined in the conversation as he admired the sight of his prick sliding in and out of the blonde's mouth.

"Bloody kids grow up so fast these days." Stephen lamented as he pumped his hard meat into Amy's squelching pussy.

With his left hand holding her hip he spread the girl's arse cheeks with his right, allowing him to work his middle finger slowly into her puckered backdoor to prepare her for what he wanted next.

"How old is your eldest girl, John?" Arthur asked, "Catherine must be what... twenty-five or twenty-six by now, right?"

"Twenty-five." John nodded as he leant forwards and reached under Amy to roughly grope her breast.

"Do you reckon she's ever taken a load of dick in a limo from three dirty old men for cash?" Stephen laughed, and John looked up at him and joined in.

"You never know."

The comment started him thinking immoral thoughts about his pretty blonde daughter, comparing her to Amy.

"Maybe we should try her next?" Arthur suggested pulling his cock out of Amy's mouth and allowing John to reclaim it.

"Urmmmmm.... Guurrrrgggggggggg.... Hurrmmmmmmm!" Whatever Amy was trying to say no one understood a word of it nor cared.

"Maybe." Medi-Tech's CEO looked across at his chief financial officer wondering if he knew how much he lusted after his own daughter, before adding, "You done with that cunt yet Steve?"

"I'm gonna cum up her arse." Stephen panted, sweat dripping from his brow, as slowly pulled out of her pussy, causing Amy to lean back and wiggle her rear at him.

"Ut it bah in, addy. Ease." She whimpered as John took hold of her hair and took his turn to shove his prick down her throat.

"Jesus Christ."

John shook his head in disbelief watching as he and his two colleagues abused the girl, "This fucking bitch really knows what she's doing."

"That's how it works." Stephen commented, pressing the tip of his shaft against Amy's puckered arsehole, "Beautiful girls like her learn how to use it early, and it keeps all the other sluts down."

With both her hands occupied and her mouth full there was nothing Amy could do as Stephen positioned his hardness against her backdoor.

"Ready slut?" Smirking, the bald man moved his glistening cockhead against her dark puckered hole and began to push.

"Aaaahhhhh.... Fuck!" Amy shrieked, lifting her head up and letting John's erection slip out from between her lips as she looked angrily back at Stephen.

"That fucking hurts, go slow at first, okay?"

"Shut the fuck up and get back to sucking whore." John pulled her hair and forced the blonde's mouth back onto his dick.

Stephen chuckled at his colleague's rough treatment of the girl before mercilessly ramming his hardness deep into her bowels, revelling in the incredible tightness of her anal ring.

"ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Amy's eyes widened and she gave a muffled screech as she was stretched open and the first inches of solid man meat speared her anus.

"That's it bitch, take it up your shitter." Stephen sighed contentedly as he kept pushing, working himself further up inside her rubbery bowels as they expanded to accommodate him.

Growing impatient at the time that Stephen was taking to force his full length up the blonde's arse, John once again began to thrust into the girl's mouth.

"Jesus she's fucking tight!" The rotund businessman grunted as he began to bugger her, his breathing coming in short gasps, "I ain't gonna last long."

"Oh fuck... fuck... oh shit... I'm.... I'm cummmmiinnnngggggggggggg!"

The combination of pain and pleasure from the sodomisation caused Amy to once again lift her mouth off of the dick she was sucking and cry out, this time in ecstasy. Unable to quell the sensations that flooded through her, her voice rose to a squeal as her body jerked in the grip of a huge and unexpected climax.

The sound of his hips slapping her firm round backside echoed around the back of the car and mixed with her shrieks of delight as her buggery continued. Finally, only a minute or so later, it became too much for Stephen to bear and he groaned out loud unable to hold back any longer.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum.... I'm gonna cum up your arse."

Burying his erection as deep as he could he ejaculated, his body jerking with the effort as he emptied himself into her bowels.

Feeling his cock spasm inside her Amy's anal muscles flexed, expelling the intruder, Stephen's dwindling manhood slipping out of her arsehole followed by a large glob of his man cream.

"All yours now John." Kneeling back, he panted breathlessly and offered the girl to his boss.

Leaving Arthur to enjoy her mouth John swapped positions with his subordinate and reaching between them he gave her well lubricated slit a quick feel. Then positioning his hard meat at her gaping opening he thrust deep into Amy's dripping hole.

"Oh.... uck.... eeeessssssssssssss!" She shuddered, her muffled grunt her only response as the older man speared her oozing pussy with his long hard length.

"Fuck yourself on daddy's cock, you nasty little cunt." John groaned from behind her, and immediately Amy began to work her juicy quim onto his thick pole.

He felt her slickness around his shaft and held on to her hips, pumping to meet her as she pushed back onto him.

"Yes! Yes! You fucking little whore Catherine! Fuck yourself onto my dick!"

"Catherine!"

John's sudden, outrageous blunder in calling Amy by his daughter's name had both Stephen and Arthur laughing out loud while the company CEO grinned at them.

"Ummmmm.... Yuuummmmm.... Huummmmmm!" Sandwiched between the two men Amy wasn't party to the joke.

She could only splutter and gag swallowing most of Arthur's dick while her body jerked wildly as John continued to fuck his hard meat into her.

Pulling out of her mouth Arthur leant forward slightly so that his balls rested on the girl's forehead, tea bagging her before rubbing his nut sack over Amy's face. He felt her tongue lapping at the crinkled pad of flesh between his balls and asshole and groaned.

"God, you're a fucking slut. You ever eaten arse before honey? You want to try it now?"

"Sure." She replied quietly, her blue eyes gazing up at him, watching him as he moved to sit back on the seat, the other man behind her slowing his movements to enjoy the show.

Lifting both his legs high into the air, happy that he could still manage the move at fifty-five, Arthur exposed his arsehole and balls to the blonde.

"Go on then. Eat my arse whore." He growled as he looked at her from between his legs while he stroked his cock, "Show me how much of a little slut you really are."

"Yes daddy." Amy murmured submissively and pushed her face in between his legs.

"Fucking hell, she has to be the dirtiest bitch I ever met." Behind her John groaned, slowly starting to work his erection into her dripping sex again.

Amy began by licking the space between Arthur's arsehole and ball sac, before spitting on and then sucking on each of his heavy spheres in turn. Finally, after she had the entire region satisfactorily covered with her saliva, she swirled her tongue around his anus, gently probing into his dark puckered hole.

The sight of the blonde eating his arse was simply too much for Arthur to take. Reaching over to grab her head he forced her mouth harder between his legs, feeling her nose against the base of his balls, her lips around his back entrance while her tongue delved inside the tight star.

"Oh, my God," He gasped with pleasure, "this is just wrong, just plain wrong... you're just aaaahhhh!"

Rolling his eyes, the man gave thanks to God that he was able to get the opportunity to have his arse eaten out by a slut like Amy before he died of old age.

By now John was solidly fucking the blonde, settling into a steady rhythm that was becoming too much for Amy to take, and she could feel herself losing control again.

"Ummmppphhhh.... Ammmm.... Ummmmmmiinngggggggggg!"

Finally, with a shudder she came again, her screams of ecstasy muffled by Arthur's rear being forced against her face. Behind her John continued to fuck her through her orgasm, enjoying the way her pussy squeezed and pumped his dick in the throes of her climax.

"I'm gonna die a happy man after this." He chuckled as he continued pumping his shaft into her wet slit.

While everything else had been going on James had sat back watching the lewd images of the slim blonde being fucked in the arse and pussy while her head bobbed up and down on a cock. Her lips and face were wet with saliva and streaks of precum while her eyes were glazed over with lust.

In that instant, he let his arousal take over and came to a decision.

"I want your mouth." He demanded as he grabbed Amy's hair and roughly yanked her off Arthur's cock.

Taken by surprise she looked up at him with a slightly dazed expression, drool running down her chin.

"Oh, hello James."

"Open your fucking mouth, slut." He ordered her, his voice harsh with lust.

Amy complied immediately, her lips parting while she kept her blue eyes focused on him as she took his length into her mouth. Enthralled by the change Arthur paused, watching events unfold while John also slowed his thrusts to view the proceedings.

"Don't lose a fucking drop." James instructed curtly as he positioned his cockhead inside her mouth, rubbing the tip across her tongue several times before he began to cum.

"Oh, yes, honey, hold that cum!" Encouraged Arthur, as James began pumping his sperm into the girl's willing mouth while moaning loudly with pleasure.

Amy closed her throat and collected each spurt of his seed, holding it and letting it slowly pool on her tongue. Finally, after seven massive blasts, James pulled back and shot a final thick strand across her nose and cheek.

To her credit, Amy didn't even flinch.

"Show them. Show them what a whore you are!" James said as he moved back letting her open her jaws to display the copious load of sticky white man cream in her mouth.

"Okay, now swallow it." He ordered her crudely, "Show us what that throat is for."

Smiling coyly, she pressed her lips shut and swallowed the enormous load in a single gulp, not even flinching at the taste. Then she opened her mouth quickly to show everyone her work, the last thread of sperm still clinging to her face.

"Fuck, this cunt is a keeper," Arthur wondered at the sight, "How long have we got her for?".

Spent, James leant back with a smile on his face while Arthur moved his dick back into position, "You've got her till the morning gentlemen."

Moving to wipe the cum from her nose Amy paused when Arthur stopped her, "Leave that shit on, I like seeing you used."

Lowering her hand, she got back on all fours as he grabbed her head and shoved his cock back into her mouth.

"Behind her John, who had been slowly working his prick in and out of her pussy while this had been happening, moaned, "Fuck it..... I'm gonna cum soon."

"Oh yes.... Cum in me daddy." Amy gasped, briefly letting Arthurs dick slip out from between her lips.

"Shit... oh shit, shit, shit.... I'm gonna...... aaaahhhhhhh." Behind her John roared, thrusting as deep into the girl as he could, causing her to cry out in surprise, making sure he was buried to the hilt in her body as he ejaculated.

"Aaaahhh... unhhhhhh.... Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Amy gasped, her vaginal muscles contracting around the older man's cock.

With his body spasming John stayed balls-deep inside her for almost a full minute before slowly pulling out. Almost the instant he withdrew a trickle of white began running out of her gaping hole and down her thigh onto her stocking tops.

"Fuck it, I want my turn with that cunt." Arthur, the only man still to cum, declared.

John obligingly released his grip on the girl, "Be my guest."

Guiding her onto her back Arthur moved over her and Amy immediately spread her legs wide as he lowered his body onto hers.

"Oh yessssssssssssss... fuck me!" She gasped loudly as his hard meat slid up into her well used pussy in a single firm stroke.

Encouraged by her frantic moans he began to ferociously piston his cock into her dripping slit eager for his own release while the others sat back and enjoyed the show.

Beneath him Amy writhed urgently, her long stockinged legs splayed wide, her knees drawn back as his arse pumped steadily between her thighs driving his length into her again and again,

"Oh god.... I'm.... gonna...." She shrieked her back arching upwards, squeezing his arse with her hands, her long slender legs wrapped around him.

Still vigorously stroking his erection into her pussy he moved to kiss her, forcing his way into her mouth and exploring every crevice of that warm cavity, his tongue and hers dancing together. Then pulling back, he moved his head down and sucked her firm young tits, licking up the droplets of sweat beading on her chest.

It was to much for the girl and her whole body tensed as she came again.

"Fuck... I'm.... I'm Cummmmiiinnggggggggggggggggggggggggg!"

Her scream of delight echoed around the back of the car.

Slamming into her Arthur continued to fuck her, beginning to feel the pressure build in his balls as he pistoned into her, and knew that he was about to cum as well.

"I'm gonna cum whore, are you ready?" He whispered softly to her, nuzzling her neck.

"Yes, yes. Do it inside me. Cum inside me." She whimpered, licking his ear.

Arthur quickly went from a steady pace to a frenzy of almost uncontrollable thrusts as he hammered his shaft into Amy's slit, his hips slapping against hers, while her bright pink, swollen labia clung to his thickness.