Sealing the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have a good time?" Following her he closed the door and leant against the doorframe as she slipped under the hot water.

"Last night you mean?" The answer was slightly muffled by the sound of the spray.

"Yes. All of it." James confirmed, "I meant did you enjoy all of it?"

Turning off the water she wrapped herself in a towel and took a second, smaller one, to rub her hair dry.

"It was a night of firsts for me." She approached her husband and kissed him tenderly, "I've never done anything like that before. Thank you."

"What... what was the... the best?" He asked hesitantly, unsure he wanted to hear her reply.

"I liked all of it. The waitress. I've never been with a woman before. And the gangbang." She blushed and giggled, biting her lower lip, "They were all quite sweet really."

"What about Errol? I didn't expect that to happen."

"I've never been with a black man before either. Are they all that big?" Amy's eyes went wide as she answered him.

"I err... I suppose.... they... they might be." He stammered before realising that she was teasing him and pulling her up against him he kissed her again.

"But the best bit...." She looked up into his eyes, "Was that my husband was there."

"So, would you want to do any of it again? If you could."

"No." Amy shook her head and started to pick up her clothes off the floor.

"Unless you wanted me too." She looked back at him and winked....