Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean frowned, "What are you saying? Robbing me of an education just to cover up your transgressions? I don't think so."

She pleaded, "I don't have money."

Sean's eyes narrowed, "I don't want money, Mika."

She gulped as his eyes seemed to peer deep into her soul. Her nipples hardened and her pussy started to get wet. She knew what this young man wanted without asking, but she had to try to get out of this mess. "If not money or a grade. What do you want Sean?"

He slowly looked her up and down. "Do you remember me saying at one time I take what I want?"

She nodded.

"Do you remember saying to a friend in the coffee shop that you wanted to be a fuckdoll and someone's personal whore?" Sean asked.

She nodded slowly.

Sean smiled, "You talk too loud with those Airpods in, Mika." He reached out and brushed her long black hair out of her face. He gently touched her cheek. His hand felt like molten steel on her face. "Maybe we can work out a deal that benefits both of us."

My God, his touch is electric, she thought. She had to regain her composure, she was fighting her own submissiveness around this male that was dominant by his mere presence. "Sean, let's be reasonable. I'm twice your age, I'm a professor."

He held up a picture, "You are a beautiful woman who likes cock it seems to me. Am I wrong?" Mika froze and tried to look away. His giant hand gently moved her face, "Look at me," he commanded.

Mika lifted her gaze. "Am I wrong?" he demanded.

She shook her head 'no'

"Say it," he commanded.

"You aren't wrong," she whispered.

Sean chuckled, "Mika, I didn't ask you that. Think about the statement."

She looked puzzled, then the light turned on, "I am a beautiful woman who likes cock." she whispered as she again avoided his eyes. "Your eyes are too intense, Sean."

Sean smiled, "No, my eyes are not too intense, I just don't hide behind a lying eye." He gently stroked her face. "I'll keep these and finish setting up your office, you keep working but don't think of leaving early, I have plans for my little fucktoy."

His words were like music, his voice tender, his touch gentle to her soul. She shivered and found herself leaning into his gentle touch. She was dripping wet and truthfully wanted him to just bend her over the desk and fuck her Japanese pussy until she tapped out. The wait was going to kill her.

Sean worked at putting the books away as the day wore on. He tucked the folder of pictures into his book bag. He smiled at Mika, "I'll take that lunch you owe me today."

Mika nodded as the two walked out of the office, on the walk to the restaurant Mika found herself about a step behind him. Her mind justified that it was because of the size difference but her body knew better. He had unlocked a part of her that she barely remembered she had. Some people are built to take, some are made to serve. She was truly her happiest when she didn't have control. That was one of the problems with her marriage, her soon to be ex was submissive too and it didn't work for either of them.

They were eating lunch when Sean asked, "I've only ever seen you in a dress? Do you wear one every day?"

Mika nodded as Sean went on, "Good, I like that. I also notice a line on your hose. Are those panty hose or stockings?" Mika blushed and lowered her eyes, "Stockings," she whispered.

Sean went on, "Good, I like that too. However Mika I am going to have some rules for you."

Her stomach tightened into a knot and she felt her hips grind of their own desire. She looked up at him.

"A true fucktoy and a man's whore would always be accessible to her Master. Therefore, no panties."

Mika caught her breath and nodded. Sean caught the sign, "Wait, I bet you don't have any on do you?"

Humiliated Mika shook her head 'No'

Sean slipped his hand under the table and touched her knee. His soft voice was almost hypnotizing. "You are a little minx aren't you? Look at me Mika."

Dr. Matsuda raised her gaze. Sean continued to speak, "Are you wet, whore?"

Mika shyly nodded 'Yes'

Sean went on, "Good girl. Look around the room and listen to me very carefully. I am going to talk to you just like this. You will not touch yourself in any way, you will just listen to my voice. You will listen only to me and your body. If you need to cum you are too cum. Do you understand?" The professore nodded

Sean used gentle pressure to slightly open her knees. "Mika, later today I am going to give you your wish. I am going to bend you over the desk in your office and lift your skirt." He held up his hand, "With this hand I am going to spank your Asian Ass until it glows red." Her eyes never left his, "Then I am going to pull out your amazing tits, I bet they are very sensitive, I can see your nipples hardening as I talk to you."

Mika bit her lip. "I am going to cover them in kisses and bites. I am going to tease first one nipple and then the other until you are arching your back trying to feed more into my mouth. Would you like that Mika?"

Her breathing became more shallow and rapid as she shook her head. "Good girl," Sean went on. "When you can't take any more of that I am going to lay you on your desk and I am going to eat your pussy until you fill my mouth with all of your amazing Saki."

Mika was trying to not moan. Sean winked at her, "You're doing well, whore." She gasped quietly, "Then Mika, I am going to bend you over the corner desk and take my cock and slide it deep into you. I will push until I can't push any further, driving my cock into your cervix as your clit pushes into the corner of the desk."

Mika's eyes fluttered closed, "Do you like that Mika?" Again she bit her lip and nodded. "Mika, then I am going to fuck you with long, slow, deep strokes until you are begging to cum. Slowly filling your Japanese cunt and then leaving it empty and wanting."

She had started to squirm in the booth, her eyes closed. She was oblivious to anything else in the restaurant other than her breathing and his voice. Mika whispered, "I've never cum from intercourse."

Sean sighed, "First, we aren't going to have intercourse, we are going to fuck. Second, you've never been with me."

His confidence oozed over her. She felt like he was speaking a truth that only he knew. "I am going to fuck you Mika, long slow strokes, then faster and faster, then slowly ease you back down only to fuck you hard again. Smell the sex in the air Mika, feel our bodies, experience your need. You are what you want, a whore, a fucktoy, pleasing my cock. Mika, open your eyes and look at me."

She did as he commanded, her eyes were glazed over with lust. His hands reached across the table to touch hers. "Cum" he commanded, and she did. It was not thrashing, it was not loud, but cum she did. Her nostrils flared, her eyes fluttered, her toes curled, her nipples were almost ripping at her dress, and she knew that she had left a puddle on the booth.

Sean just gently touched her as the orgasm bounced around her body. When it ended she looked up at this young man she had only known for a day but had done more for her sexually with his words than any man had ever done for her with his body. When she could speak she only asked, "What did you do to me?"

He winked at her, "Just unlocked what you have kept locked away."

"How did you know?" she asked.

Sean smiled, "Educated guess, Japanese American driven to make mom and dad proud - carry on the family legacy. Married for family honor to someone who has never truly known you. What I overheard, the pictures. Mika, it wasn't hard to figure out."

She sat back in the booth. What the fuck had she gotten herself into.

Sean worked the rest of the afternoon in Mika's office. Everytime he looked at her with his ornery smirk, her belly got butterflies, her pussy got wet and her nipples got hard. Her mind flashed back to a line from the first Top Gun when the older, more experienced Viper was flying against the young and aggressive Maverick, "Damn, this kid is good."

At one point in the day Sean walked over and stood behind her and reached down and cupped her large tits. She actually leaned into his large hands. He bent forward, "Bra off, now."

She whispered, "There are still people here."

He moved a hand to her long black ponytail and gently pulled, "I am not asking, I am commanding. Bra off, now!"

Panicked, she replied, "May I at least go to the restroom?" He agreed and she went to the standing coat rack in the corner of the room and put a white blazer over her dress. Sean chuckled as she headed out the door.

When she came back she was braless and Sean thought she looked amazing. He would allow her to keep the jacket this time. As she returned to her chair he again moved behind her and began to tease her tits with his large hands. She had never been with a man with hands large enough to cup her tits. Many men were impressed by them, but few actually had known what to do with them.

She leaned back and sighed, allowing this student of hers to handle her large tits. He rolled her nipples, using just the right pressure leaving her just between pleasure and pain. He was driving her mad.

Sean knew what he was doing. He moved beside her and knelt on one knee. He began to kiss her neck and ear as he placed his right hand on her knee. Mika opened her legs to allow his hand to slide up her thigh. His touch was exquisite. Her office door was thankfully closed. As Sean slid his hand further up her thigh her legs opened. His hand finally found her pussy, she was soaked.

Sean planned to slip two fingers into her, but found that one was a tight fit. He slipped it into her and used his thumb to circle her throbbing clit. His mouth continued to nibble her ears and neck. Mika was in heaven, her orgasm growing inside of her. Sean watched and learned her body. She was about to cum when Sean stopped, he whispered, "Are there any other pictures or videos for me to find, Mika?"

"N- n-- no" she stuttered out.

Sean moved his finger against her G spot and she let out a soft moan, "You wouldn't lie to me would you?"

She moaned as he continued to manipulate her eager pussy but didn't answer. Sean smirked, "I will find them." Mika groaned, Sean whispered, "Do you want to cum?" She nodded and whispered, "Please"

Sean growled, "What else will I find, Mika?"

Mika whined, "Nothing, I swear."

Sean bit her ear lobe and pulled her ponytail as his finger teased her G spot and his thumb moved closer to her clit, but wouldn't touch.

"You are lying, Mika. What will I find?"

His thumb brushed her clit and she slipped, "Video, please just let me cum"

Sean touched her clit, "Where?" Mika grit her teeth, Sean's thumb moved gently over her clit. "Where?"

Mika groaned as she panted, "Please..."

Sean continued his torment, "Where?"

She moaned, "Thumb drive, in my drawer."

Sean whispered, "Good girl, that wasn't hard was it?" He pulled his hands away from her and stood up. "Unfortunately you tried to lie to me, no orgasm for you. You will learn I can be very giving or a raging asshole. It's up to you."

Sean opened her drawer and found a thumb drive that was different from the others. He figured that the others were professional things but the orange one was the personal one. Sean pulled it out and went to his book bag and pulled out his laptop. He got on his computer and loaded the file onto his computer.

He walked over to her desk and put the computer on the desk. He made Mika watch with him as he flipped through various pictures. A boudoir series, some other pics from the weekend in Vegas including her making out with various women, then a sex video.

Mika closed her eyes, "Your husband or an affair?" Sean asked.

Mika sighed, "My husband." Sean watched for a bit and chuckled,

"Well, no wonder you haven't cum from intercourse."

Mika found her nerve, "Are you finished humiliating me?"

Sean hit NEXT and there was another video. This was Mika and another woman involved in sex. Mika and a beautiful tall blonde were in a 69. The difference between the two were night and day. Mika, petite, Asian, black hair, big tits and the blonde, tall, almost Valkyrie in her build. Both were obviously enjoying themselves. Sean said, "Let me guess, that's Anne." Mika nodded. Both watched as a large red headed man walked into the scene, his cock was average sized. He moved the women so that Anne was on her back and Mika on top. The two women kissed as he moved between their legs. First he fucked Anne, then pulled out and fucked Mika. "Who is he?" Mika shook her head 'NO'. Sean laughed as the man continued to fuck one then the other on the video. "Mika, do not fuck with me. Who is he?" She shook her head 'NO' - He pulled back her hair causing her head to jerk backwards and look up at him. "Listen you Jap slut, unless you want this on every fucking porn site on the internet, answer the fucking question. I see your wedding ring and hers. Is it her husband?" Again, she shook her head 'NO' Sean smirked, "It gets more and more interesting."

12