All Comments on 'Search and Replace'

by Shadra

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic read!

I've been hoping for a while to see more from this writer, I loved Following Her Dream and this story doesn't disappoint either. If we're lucky maybe we'll get to see more of Alecia, she has the potential to be a wonderful ongoing character. Fingers crossed that this is a prologue to something bigger, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Surprise

I thought that you wouldn't do more. Glad to see that you are back.

Again, your characters don't seem very worried about morality, but that's not the point of this site, anyways. ;) There will be a sequel, yes? It certainly should.

-Onkana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
For real

Love the idea of a woman’s memories being altered and her slowly losing her inner battle. Reminded me a lot of Rumor by Kallie another in this great internal dialogue type of story. Wasn’t a huge fan of the hypnotism in front of the whole classroom. Didn’t seem intimate enough but I really like the idea of Trish lusting after a friend she’ll never have without a little help. Definitely hope you pursue this style of story again, even outside of this particular canon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More like this please 🤤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sequel sequel sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadra@Shadra
Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm Shadra. I started writing mid-2018 because I wanted to contribute something to the erotic mind control community. I hope you like my stories! I love to hear from my fans, so please feel free to send me a message and tell me what you think of my work!