Search and Replace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed, Alecia could feel herself getting close. Susan had always been apt with her duties, something that Alecia had intended to inquire about. Of course, the following orgasm would often send that thought flying out the window with the rest of her blissed out mind, never thought of again until the next time Susan was between her legs. But there was more to her rapidly approaching release than Susan's increased efforts alone explained. All the while, she was thinking of how best to deal with the trouble student that brought Prof. Matuszewich's attention back to her.

Not that Alecia was complaining. It was always fun to toy with the teacher when she had the opportunity. And these regular sessions together were a welcome way to unwind. Still, Alecia was not one to let loose threads go free, and her mind was alight with a myriad of ways of subjugating another person. Each devious thought was a spike of deliciousness through her body, an accoutrement to Susan's delicious ministrations. And when she settled on the perfect plan, it was almost enough to push her over the edge.

But not yet. She still needed a name for this person, a face for her fantasy, a face to be made blank and mindless. Susan had what she needed, and now more than ever she'd be happy to provide it. In between gasps, Alecia said, "Who . . . Susan? Who tried to—ahh—to tell you about me?"

The pleasure was too much, and Alecia felt the orgasm roll over her. She clenched her thighs around Susan's head, struggling to stay quiet. She figured her command for Susan to do the same probably wouldn't have mattered at that moment, pressed as she was against Susan's mouth. She could feel the vibrations of Susan's stifled moans against her crotch, which dragged the orgasm on a few more wonderful seconds.

Alecia collapsed back onto the desk, a stray pen pressing against her shoulder blade. As she caught her breath, she relaxed her legs, letting Susan come up for air. As soon as Susan's mouth was free, she spoke a name that brought a smile to Alecia's face.

"Nicole."

* * *

"Niccy?"

Nicole shook her head. With how often she was doing it today, she felt like a poor example of a head banger. She wondered for a moment if they ever got brain damage from too many concerts. Perhaps she should see her doctor to get it scanned. Maybe she could also ask him about what was going on with her memories, while she was at it. "Huh? Sorry . . ."

"I'm not saying you have to take your clothes off, but I was hoping to see all of you, dear."

Nicole found Trish on the bed, fully naked. The dress that she was wearing, the one Nicole had grown to love, was hanging from the canopy. Trish said she didn't want to get it wrinkled, or dirty. She had winked with the last line.

Nicole remembered Trish making a show of taking it off. She had been so slow about it, two steps forward, one step back, but sometimes three. All the while, Trish had been slithering around the room, running her hands over her body. Sometimes she walked around Nicole, running her hands around Nicole's body as well. Her touch brought out goosebumps on her skin.

More than once Trish had slapped Nicole's hands away as she reached out to touch her. Being nothing more than an onlooker was driving Nicole wild, and she didn't think it would take much more before she wrestled the damn dress off of Trish herself, just to get on with the main course.

But even when Trish had finished, it still meant it was Nicole's turn. Nicole would have happily readied herself during Trish's dance, but Trish insisted she wait. "I want to savor you," she had said.

Nicole worried about that. As enticing as Trish was during her performance, Nicole was a bit distracted thinking about her own. She knew Trish wanted a good show, but Nicole wasn't sure if she could deliver. And when Trish sat on the bed, ready to enjoy Nicole's routine, Nicole froze.

Only it was for a different reason. When Nicole saw Trish there on the bed, in all her glory, that nagging voice in her head came back.

She was growing to hate that voice. So many times it tried to tell her that something was wrong. It was tiring, especially because so often she realized it was wrong in the end. By this point, she was convinced that she should just ignore it completely. Any time the voice tried telling her something, she resolved to believe the opposite.

Trish had been the one that gave her that idea. Nicole was tired of interrupting their wonderful night with her issues. Eventually she had to tell Trish all about it. She always knew what to do, and for a while, Trish's advice seemed to be working.

But then she saw Trish naked, and the voice was back in full force. Once again it screamed at her that something was off. She kept having this vision of some other person, but it was fleeting. When she tried to focus on it, she realized the other person was just Trish all along.

Trish laughed. "Niccy, while I'm flattered that you want to stare so much at my vagina, I can't say the confused look on your face is doing much for my arousal, or my confidence." The way Nicole blushed in response sure did, though. She loved how cute Nicole looked when she was embarrassed. "What's it saying this time?"

"I . . . I can't. It's not a good one."

Trish patted the bed next to her. Nicole took the seat, her eyes glued to the carpet. Trish put her arm around her. "It's okay, just tell me. I can help, we'll get through this."

Nicole took a deep breath. "When I saw you on the bed there, it felt like something was missing. Something . . . down there." When Trish laughed, Nicole's anger flashed in defense. "It's not funny! You're trying to share this moment with me and I'm . . . I'm just ruining it. There's something wrong, and I don't know what it is. May . . . Maybe we should just reschedule."

Trish stifled her laughter. "Nonsense, nonsense. You haven't ruined anything, I promise." She pulled Nicole in for a hug. "I know what the issue is."

"You do?" Nicole glanced up at Trish, hope in her eyes. Trish motioned for her to wait as she left the bed, tapping Nicole's nose as she went. Of course Trish would know. She'd been right about everything else so far. It still didn't settle her concern over how often her problems came up, but at least she could depend on Trish to help her through them. As she waited, Nicole resolved to make it up to her as best she could.

Trish had gone into the closet, and Nicole could hear her rummaging through things. It didn't take long before Trish exclaimed her success. A few seconds later, and after a strange grunt, she returned to the bedroom. "So I think what you were missing was this bad boy." Trish slapped the strapon with her hand, causing it to sway back and forth.

Of course, how could Nicole forget? She loved it when Trish wore the strapon. She must have been so used to seeing it on her that it seemed wrong when it wasn't there. Trish was definitely being rewarded tonight.

"So, about that strip tease?" Trish said. She approached Nicole, making sure to sway her hips a bit more for effect.

Nicole stood up and slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders. A short moment to unzip the back, a tug at the hips, and the dress pooled around her feet. "Oops, looks like my dress fell off. Guess we'll just have to fuck now." She reached out to pull Trish in for a deep kiss.

Trish was the one to pull away. "I'll get that tease from you one of these days, Niccy. Mark my words." She then pushed the grinning Nicole to her knees and pressed the dildo to Nicole's lips.

Nicole took the phallus into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it to get it wet. For once, the voice in her mind hadn't been pestering her, and she welcomed the silence. When she decided she couldn't wait any longer, she let Trish remove the dildo with a wet pop.

With two fingers under her chin, Trish pulled Nicole to her feet. She then turned her around by the shoulders and shoved her face down onto the mattress, Nicole letting out a delighted squeal in response.

Nicole closed her eyes. She didn't have to wait long before she felt Trish push against her opening. As the dildo slid in, Nicole felt even more at peace. Trish was so good to her, so sweet, caring, and romantic. By the time she was cumming, Nicole knew just how to return the favor.

After she caught her breath, and Trish pulled out, Nicole rolled over on the bed and pulled Trish down on top of her. The dildo pressed against her stomach as they kissed, wettening her skin. Nicole then rolled on top of Trish and began to kiss her way down her body.

When she got to the dildo, she cleaned it off with her tongue before undoing the straps and tossing it aside. The pleading look in Trish's eyes filled Nicole with confidence as she lowered her head between her legs.

And then Nicole paused.

Nicole stuck her tongue out before bringing it back in and closing her mouth. She knew she had gone down on Trish a dozen times, but the motions of it seemed foreign to her. She suppressed the frustrated groan as the voice came roaring back.

How had she forgotten, and why did the idea of sticking her tongue in there seem so weird? She didn't have this issue when Trish had the dildo on, and that was usually how they started things.

Nicole sat back on her haunches, eyes still glued to Trish's vagina. Try as she might, the more she thought about it the more unusual the act seemed. Had she ever actually done this with Trish before? If not, then why did she feel like she had?

She was forgetting something. Forgetting someone. It had been on her mind all day. She just needed a moment. Just a moment to think about this. It felt like her thoughts were starting to clear. There was someone else! Some guy, but who?

Nicole shut her eyes as tight as she could. She could almost see him now, in place of where Trish used to be. Just a bit more, she could almost remember his name. It was . . . He was . . .

"Niccy?"

Her eyes opened, and she saw Trish's concerned face starting back at her. Nicole was breathing hard. She almost let the voice get to her, but Trish was still here. Her anchor. Her lover. To hell with that voice. She may not understand why licking pussy felt so wrong, she may not remember how to do it right now, but she had memories of doing it. After all Trish had done for her, she was going to do her fucking best to return the favor.

With renewed conviction, Nicole gave Trish a smile before closing her eyes and shoving her head between Trish's legs. She focused on the memories. They would tell her what to do. They would tell her what Trish liked. And by the sounds Trish was making, Nicole could tell that she was liking it very much.

* * *

Nicole found herself laughing by the time she was done. When Trish enquired about what was so funny, she turned to her and said, "The voice. It's gone now." She licked her lips, making a show of it just for Trish.

Trish rolled over and gave Nicole a kiss. "I always knew my pussy could work miracles."

"Dork. But here's hoping for more illnesses. Always nice to have an excuse to take such delicious medicine." The two held each other for a moment before Nicole said, "But really. I don't know what came over me today. I hope I didn't ruin the date for you."

"Nonsense."

Another kiss. "I love you, Trish Orloff."

"I love you too, Nicole."

The words warmed Nicole's heart, she never knew such happiness. Closing her eyes, she let herself rest in Trish's arms. She felt safe, but more importantly, she felt once again like she was where she belonged.

"But it's time for you to wake up."

Nicole lifted her head off of Trish's chest to look at her, but her face was beginning to blur. "What?"

Wake up, Nicole. Wake up.

Trish smiled at her, but her mouth hadn't moved to say those words. The lights began to dim, causing Nicole to glance around the room. When she looked back at Trish, she was gone, and with her everything else, as the darkness closed in around her.

* * *

Wake up!

The light blinded her, and Nicole had to squint to let her eyes adjust. She noticed a face in front of her that soon came into focus. She smiled at Alecia. "Hey there."

Alecia crouched down beside Nicole and held her hand. "Hello yourself. How are you feeling?" Alecia kept her eyes on Nicole, studying her every reaction.

Nicole let out a breathy yawn. "Tired, but good. How long was I asleep?" When she opened her eyes again, she noticed the redness on Alecia's jaw. It looked puffy and painful, just like Nicole's hand. "Hey, what happened to your face?"

"Oh, this?" Alecia nursed the bruise with her fingers. "I tripped earlier, banged myself a bit on the table over there. Nothing to worry about, though. More importantly, do you remember why you're here, Nicole?"

Nicole shut her eyes to think. She remembered being upset, and she went to confront . . . no, to ask Alecia about it. Alecia was always so helpful, Nicole could trust her to help with anything. "You were helping me."

"That's right!"

Nicole beamed. It always felt so nice to make Alecia happy.

"You said you were having problems with some of your memories, and you asked me to hypnotize you to help sort them out. Remember?"

Nicole nodded. Alecia was such a great hypnotist. Everyone in class knew that. If she was having troubling thoughts, there was no one better to go to. Alecia would make things right.

"I'm going to ask you some questions. I know it might be hard. You might have to recall some awful thoughts, but it's important that we do this so that we can make you better. Does that sound okay to you?"

"If you think it will help . . ." Nicole didn't want to think about it. The memories frightened her. But if Alecia said it was important, she'd do it for her. She always needed to do what Alecia said.

"Now, I want you to think about the first false memory that we discussed. You said that you had talked to Prof. Matuszewich about me, that you were telling her that I was doing bad things to Trish. Do you remember saying that?"

As much as it pained Nicole to admit, she did recall telling Alecia about that awful memory. She nodded, too ashamed to acknowledge it with words.

"And you know now that that never happened, correct?"

Of course not! Alecia would never do something awful to Trish! "No, you were helping her. Just like you're helping me. I know that now. That never happened, because you didn't do anything wrong for me to tell on you about. I would never tell on you." Alecia seemed relieved with that answer, and Nicole shared in that feeling.

Alecia squeezed Nicole's good hand and massaged it with her thumb. "That's right. I know you wouldn't. We've already made such great progress with your problem, see? Now, next question. Do you remember attacking me earlier, punching me in the face when I was trying to help you?"

No no no. That never happened. Nicole had already gone over this. Her fist felt bruised because a door slammed shut on it the other day. They both just had accidents. It happens to people all the time. God, how could Nicole have ever thought she would do such a thing before? Only in her false memories was she aggressive and confident like that. Nicole's true self had always been quiet and reserved. She could never harm another person, Alecia least of all.

Nicole didn't realize how worked up she got until she felt Alecia try to soothe her. She took a deep breath and tried to relax.

"It's okay, Nicole. I know it sounds preposterous, but it's important to address all these details if you want to get better."

Nicole nodded. "It's as you said. A preposterous memory. You were just trying to help. I'm so glad you're here to help." She shared Alecia's smile.

"Good. Now, does the name Daniel mean anything to you?"

Nicole thought hard about that one. It felt like she might have known someone by that name, but she wondered if maybe she was mistaking it for someone else. She didn't even recall bringing up a false memory like that to Alecia. "No, nothing."

"We're almost there, Nicole. You're doing so well. I just have one more question to go over with you. Are you ready?"

They were almost done! Nicole was so happy. She couldn't wait to return to her normal life. "Ask away!"

"Who is Trish?"

What an easy question. Nicole didn't even have to think about it. "She's my girlfriend, of course!" It felt so nice to be done with this. Alecia was such a great help. She couldn't wait to go home, as just thinking about Trish had her feeling excited. She wondered if she would end up relieving herself at the thought of Trish before she saw her later that day, or if she could hold out until they were together to share the experience.

"That's true, yes. But is she anything more than that?"

That was unexpected. Anything more than her lover? "What do you mean?" Did she get something wrong? She must have, based on the disappointed look Alecia gave her. What was she supposed to say? She hated that look so much, she needed to know who Trish was!

"I was afraid of this, but it seems we have one more false memory to work out, Nicole. You see, Trish is my slave."

Nicole shook her head. "What?" That didn't make sense. No, Trish was Nicole's girlfriend.

"That's what I was helping her with. She had asked to be my slave. It wasn't until later that I found out that she was in love with you as well. She was doing such a wonderful job at being my slave, though, that I decided to let her have you. In your false memory, you thought I was doing something wrong, that I was taking your friend from you, and you tried to stop me. We already proved those parts of the memory wrong, this is just the final piece of the puzzle. Any thought of yours that says otherwise can't be trusted, Nicole. You have to believe me, you know I'm only trying to help fix you."

"I . . . No, that's . . ." Nicole inched away from Alecia. There was no way that was true. Her Trish would never want to be someone else's slave. Why would Alecia say this? Especially now that Nicole finally remembered what their relationship was. It wasn't fair. Alecia couldn't take that away from her! "No, she's mine!"

Alecia reached out to comfort her, but Nicole slapped her hand away. "Nicole, remember. I have never lied to you. It's me, Nicole. Remember."

Nicole brought her knees up to her chest and pressed her forehead into her wrists. There's no way Alecia was telling the truth. Except . . . Except Alecia was right, she had never lied to her before. Nicole knew that. She had only ever been helpful.

But the claim that Trish was her slave, that didn't make any sense!

Then again . . . Nicole felt like she thought that about all the other false memories at one point. They all seemed so real, and any evidence to the contrary just sounded outlandish. But she knew better about those now. Perhaps Trish really was Alecia's slave, and any memory of hers that countered that fact was just another false one.

Nicole shocked herself with how loud her groan was. Her mind was spinning, tired of trying to understand what was real and what was not. The only person that had been able to make her feel better had been . . . had been Alecia. "Please, Alecia . . . Help me."

"Nicole, I am helping you. Just take my hand."

Nicole looked over to see Alecia's palm right next to her. Nicole longed to feel the soft skin against her own once more. Her own hand shook as she reached out. When it fell into Alecia's warm embrace, she felt comforted.

"That's it Nicole. Just one more memory to fix. Are you ready?"

Nicole needed this more than anything. "Yes . . . please fix me."

"Don't worry, Nicole. I will fix you. I promise."