Search For The Missing Puzzle Piece

Story Info
A married woman is unsatisfied and found BDSM.
1.1k words
3.95
4.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Category: BDSM

Author: KingMuff

Date: January 08 th , 2024

BACKGROUND: This is a true story and is based on real events that took place. They are both professionals, well-educated and the two of them met on a sex dating site, whilst looking for that 'something' that was missing in both their lives. They could not really define the missing jigsaw puzzle in their lives, but they both knew it was linked to "erotic exploration" and "exploring the unknown". Before meeting on that sex dating site, they did not know each other from a bar of soap, but immediately allowed the universe to connect them in mind & spirit.

ABOUT HIM: He was born as the eldest of his siblings and had to take charge of things and accepted responsibility at a very young age. This made him more matured than his peers. He developed into a well-groomed gentleman; a business executive; travelled internationally; and is a well-respected community leader. Yet, he was always searching for 'something' that could complete his life. His many erotic desires and fantasies drove him crazy - reading porn stories and watching porn were part of his daily life. He wanted to explore the unknown, obviously in a responsible manner.

ABOUT HER: She was raised in a strict Christian family home, where girls were not allowed to wear trousers. She allowed her cherry to be popped at the age of twenty, and whilst still studying at university. She became pregnant and had to leave her academic studies to raise a child. Needless to say, this was an embarrassment and disappointment for her parents. Though she is married for twelve years now, and conceived three beautiful boys, the missing jigsaw puzzle piece kept evading her. For the last six months - and before she met her Master - she became ruthless in searching for that missing 'something'. She would allow herself to be fucked by strangers, yet they did not quench her thirst and was still craving for a totally different erotic experience. She started to research BDSM, and this is where her treasure hunt excited her and wanted to explore the unknown.

PREPARATION: Based on his background (as a dominant leader, yet humble servant), it was easy for him to adopt a Master's role. She, however, was so happy to adopt a Slave status, yet she had to prove herself worthy of this title. Though they haven't met at this stage, he gave her various tasks and she had to answer many "question papers" in proving that she is serious about wanting to adopt a BDSM lifestyle. She committed herself to be controlled by her Master, and willingly accepted emotional- and mental dominance, whilst also physical dominance. They both ticked all the boxes for each other; agreed on their roadmap; and Master-D and Slave-M were willing to explore the unknown together.

CONTROLLED REMOTELY: Master-D allowed the excitement in Slave-M to build up before their physical meeting. He would give his Slave various tasks to excite her, like walking around without panties at work (and she works in a professional environment) and then letting her do her gym exercises without panties (whilst she had to allow someone to take photos as proof and send it to her Master). She had to make video recordings for her Master; even sending her Master the dick-pic of her husband. The Master had to go on a business trip and could not communicate with his Slave for three days, and she regarded this as real punishment as she became so depended on her Master's messages and commands. It needs to be mentioned that at this stage, she had no idea who her Master was ór what he looked like. The idea of being controlled remotely caused her pussy to be wet constantly. Though she had sex toys, she was commanded not to use them anymore, until her Master will meet her face-to-face. She could also not masturbate anymore - as per instruction from her Master - and this drove her against the wall from sexual frustration.

THEIR FIRST MEETING: The Master booked a hotel room, and the details were sent to her by email. The Master commanded her to be on time. It was very early on Saturday morning, and it was cool in the car. Slave-M hate to drive but because she was to meet her Master at 05:00 am exactly. She drove to the particular place and sat for some time whilst rubbing her pussy. Her instruction was to come with a freshly wet stained panties to the room. The excitement was building whilst she rubbed her pussy vigorously, and she squirted like never before. Her panties were not only wet but soaked. Fear filled her, as the instruction was to come with wet panties and not soaking wet panties. She was prepared to face the music and take the punishment if the Master did not approve of her soaking wet panties.

The instructions said when she arrives at room number 808 of that hotel, she was to knock three times and put an eye mask on. She followed all the instructions and when she found room 808, she knocked three times and put eye mask on, but the problem was the time. It was 05:15 and not 05:00 as she was instructed. The door opened and someone pulled her gently inside and she assumed it was her Master-D. The voice of the person said, "you are late slave" and without warning, smack her through the face. She got turned around, and whilst still coming to terms of what just happened, she heard slap-slap-slap and realised that he gave her three hard smacks on her bum. Her big black ass cheeks were burning, and it was painful whilst tears well up in her eyes. One little voice inside her said "you don't need to be abused and humiliated like this" whilst the other obedient voice cried out loud, "thank you Master for teaching your Slave a lesson never to be late". He led her to the bed and made Slave-M to sit next to him.

Then Master-D stern voice asked, where are your panties? She fiddled in her bag and handed him the soaking wet panties. There was an awkward silence, and she wondered what the Master was doing. Was he smelling her panties? Was he getting ready to punish her? She was brought back to reality when her hair was pulled backward, and the Master kissed his Slave for the first time. The kiss was passionate and wet, with saliva flowing from their mouths. During this long French-kiss, both their worlds came to a standstill at that moment. Whilst she was still dreaming, his tongue left her mouth, and she felt a piece of fabric being pushed into her mouth. Her soaking wet panties was stuffed in her mouth like a stuffed turkey.

TO BE CONTINUED ...