All Comments on 'Searching Ch. 01'

by Evolution20XX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As David Alan Coe

would say, "There's nothing quite as worthless, as a white girl with a nigger."

The man ought to be a tender loving husband but now that she has fucked and played with this black man, the husband should play it cool. For God's sake don't fuck her, get some DNA off her panties, divorce her slut ass, get custody of his kids and present her to her nigger buck and his bros to whore for him. Thats what she will end up anyway. Most generally with 2-3 pickininnys and on welfare and medicaid. He will probably use that money up too on booze, cigarettes, and dope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Coe = uneducated, racist jailbird

Who the hell would quote HIM??

It's 2006, folks. Interracial relationships happen.

Deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
take your narrow minded thoughts elsewhere

I enjoyed this story and am sorry others had to rag on the author for a well written and enjoyable story. Don't let the few narrow minded get to you.

This is 2006 not 1806. Times have changed and yes people interacial couples happen. It doesn't matter what color they are as long as they treat each other with respect. Take your narrow minded, wrong headed,robe wearing thoughts some place else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Written

Not my normal type of story but great writing merits just the same... Keep in mind some small minded and very insecure people will trash talk, they are just letting you know there intelligence. Keep up the great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Grist

Grist is necessary for a story so there it was. The color was only important for the authors shock value - the issue was marital deterioration.

She felt so low she would fuck anything and chance a bastard baby? That doesn't make sense but helps the shock value. She does this for a cream pie to show her asshole husband who gives her no respect - more shock value.

Writing to life - she falsely improved her self value but only short term - the real issue is still self esteem long term. Get rid of him and or lose weight or see a DR. of mental health - maybe all of the above.

Creampie in his face didn't help her case but it did give his lawyers enough to fuck her. Sad eh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous