All Comments on 'Season's Eatings Ch. 05'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for another wonderful chapter. Merry Christmas!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Second breakfast...

...is never a bad thing. In this case, he was once more eating from a pussy... but this time his wife's. And although she was rather demanding, at least she wasn't as harsh as Sylvia. Plus, she actually showed him a bit of affection.

It was another terrific chapter. Thank you for this wonderful Christmas gift.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

A better way to get rid of the whore, bite hard when you lick her pussy and bite off her clitoris and labia. At a moment's notice, the femdom madness is over!

kwaksi2kwaksi2almost 2 years ago

Very nice story. There's nothing sexier than being horny and orally servicing a lady :)

mHBulldogmHBulldogover 1 year ago

amazing, really curious what the big trunk is for, maybe he will end up in it for a night when punishment is in order.

NallusNallusabout 1 year ago

Mother-in-law is talking about the Christmas holiday :-)

Mother and daughter planned this all along, so daughter can get her proper place in charge of her own pussy slave

DutchMafiaDutchMafia4 months ago

He seems to struggle with whether or not he is going to surrender to his submissive nature. If he accepted who he is, he would be happier with his situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES