Season's Eatings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her moan and gasp above me and I knew I was having an effect on her. This was going to work. I continued to rub my face in her pussy, now confident I could get her to orgasm while keeping my chin and jaw from spasming.

Her body tensed on the road to climax and I noticed a couple of things. Her hand left the back of my head and gripped the edge of the sheets. Now both hands were gripping the leading edge of the sheets quite tightly and I could feel it across the back of my neck. While her hand no longer tried to guide or hold my head, the sheets now felt like a leather belt or steel cable behind me and I was surprised at the resistance whenever I pulled back.

The other thing I noticed was the movement of Beth's legs. Now that she was giving in to the moment, her feet and legs began to wrap around my body; which is to say they moved over my back.

Now Beth wasn't wearing high heels and her legs and feet were soft and smooth. In other conditions this might have actually been a plus for me and heightened my own enjoyment. But the scratches from the night before were still fresh and I was still sore and sensitive.

I hadn't noticed a problem with my back this morning with Sylvia, but then this morning I was more concerned for my face and being trapped in that dark cave. I couldn't recall if she even had touched my back in any way.

But it was clear now that Beth's feet and legs were pressing and sliding, flexing and squeezing, all along my back. I noticed it, but I couldn't let that stop me from my mission. I was a wild animal still out to show my dominance.

So I ignored her feet and legs the best I could and continued the assault with my face. My nose sought out her clit and I began to punish it, knocking it back and forth to show it who was boss.

I pulled back to ram my face into her but I wasn't able to pull back as far as I had hoped. No matter, the real goal was in front of me. I shoved my face into her as if it were possible to get my whole head inside her.

It worked. Tensions had been rising, but now we were locked together at the pinnacle. I both heard and felt her as her body cried out in joy. My own body was tensed, frozen in time, like my face was holding her high in the air.

Seconds passed as we held onto our embrace, neither wanting to leave this moment behind us. But eventually we had to let it go. I relaxed and pulled back to catch my breath and congratulate myself. But I wasn't able to pull back far enough.

In my last thrust, Beth must have followed me with the sheets, and now that steel cable wasn't allowing me enough room to fully free my face. I pushed back harder against it, to free myself and to let Beth know to relax.

But then I felt more than just resistance. The bar behind my neck was pulling me back in. I had never really left and that was a problem, but now I started to feel tremors from Beth's body spilling into my own. I couldn't hear clearly given my position but she was making more noises, like moans in staccato, and I realized she wasn't finished.

A few more emotions quickly flipped through my head. There was a little panic as I realized I hadn't been able to pull back and catch a breath. Then there was surprise that Beth was able to not only hold me but pull me back, along with the surprise that she seemed to be having another orgasm. Then there was the pride I felt when I realized my choice of attack not only didn't fall short of the expected use of mouth and tongue, but that Beth was now riding a second wave.

And then it all came back full circle as I began to panic once more. It was great she was having this moment and that I was a part of it. But I still hadn't had a chance to breathe, and that was quickly becoming more and more necessary.

Then I felt Beth come even more alive. Now her pussy was pressing repeatedly into my face as she rocked slightly and her hands pulled in synchronicity trying to squeeze out every ounce of enjoyment. I then felt ripples as her body reacted once more.

I really don't know just how many orgasms she had. While I have given plenty, I'm not a true expert on the female orgasm and I don't know if it was a lot of little orgasms or one stretched out orgasm or some combination. What I do know is that for precious seconds, maybe minutes, I was simply along for the ride. And the whole time by lungs kept telling me I needed to get some fresh air.

In fact I was beginning to feel dizzy, worried I might actually pass out in her pussy. And then I felt a warmth spreading over my face. I didn't know right away but as I felt the next pulse I realized that this time Beth was in fact squirting.

Then her thighs clamped tighter around me and I felt like she was wringing out a wet towel, only the towel was my face and it was wet with her offering. But then somewhere, somehow, she relaxed.

I sucked in air and not just a little love juice. I wasn't worried about my chin or jaw but now the back of my neck felt rather tight. But I couldn't focus on my neck as I needed to get more air. I gasped and gulped and eventually slowed to a more normal breath.

"Whew! Well I think that was a little more playing with your food than eating it but I think you're done. You may be excused."

Beth was still catching her breath as well although her task wasn't as labored as mine. I looked up at her. She was beautiful; radiant. I watched her breathing. I saw the light in her eyes. I don't think I could have loved her more.

"I love you."

She reached over and stroked my head. This wasn't the grip of a demanding woman, nor was it the show of superiority. This was a thank you. This was caring. This was a connection.

"I love you too."

We lay there for a moment lost in each other's eyes.

"Now why don't you go wash your face and we can head to the kitchen. You can cook and we can both sit down and have some breakfast."

I was losing count of how many breakfasts there had been in the house this morning, and yet it still sounded like a great idea. I could go for some actual food; I just needed to make some decisions. Too bad we didn't have any strawberries.

12