Sebastian Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd never really kissed before. Not properly.

Paul had had a moustache, was annoyingly proud of his moustache, but Jean had never liked it and certainly didn't like kissing him with it, and so had shied away each time he'd tried to kiss her: sad really when she thought back. Steven was a sloppy kisser, a very sloppy kisser. Yuk!

Sebastian was turning out to be a lovely kisser: no moustache: he had a gorgeously smooth face, and definitely not sloppy. She thought she might have another orgasm. Wouldn't that be lovely.

He was sucking her tongue. Nobody had sucked her tongue before. Jean realised that there were too many hadn'ts in her life. Also that she liked having her tongue sucked. Mmmm, and her cliteris.

Sebastian wasn't sucking hard, and just the tip, she seemed to like it: wasn't moving, just sitting there. He chuckled and let it go, licked her lips then bumped across her teeth before kissing her again and sliding his own tongue into her mouth.

She immediately latched onto it and began sucking, a little too vigorously perhaps, but he let her carry on, just slowly eased himself more upright. Then pressed himself against her.

And instantly the pressure against his tongue stopped and she took a sharp breath through her nose.

Oh my goodness, that's......that's his...... For a moment she was lost, didn't know what to do. Without thinking she sat back. And he stood.

She was looking straight at it. Still in his thin shorts. But it was obviously......there.

Her hands were shaking. She grasped hold of his waistband and took a mental deep breath.

Pulled them down.

Then just followed her instincts.

Her hands felt really small. First one, then the other touched him.

It seemed huge. Some of her friends often talked dirty, giggling a lot once they'd had a glass of wine or two, and she'd giggle along with them as though she'd known what they were talking about, when in reality she had no idea. The reality being that this was only the third willie, even calling it a 'willie' seemed childish and naive, she'd ever seen in the flesh and it was huge compared to both the others.

But then Jean had little to go on; no real reference. Only her limited personal experience and her novels: and even they weren't much help; more romantic fiction with the occasional, brief, beginnings of a night of passion between two lovers. And she'd never been able to bring herself to watch pornography.

What had just happened between Sebastian and her was already beyond her wildest imaginings and now this, this......erection of Sebastian's was almost......what? Then she had a moment of clarity.

And chuckled to herself. Told herself, 'Just get on with it woman.'

There'd been a brief pause, he hadn't been watching her, had actually been holding his breath, waiting for a response, then she had actually chuckled. What?

Her fingers had tightened and her mouth was on him.

Jean heard him groan, was she doing it right? She pushed her mouth further down him, swirling her tongue over the swollen end, sucked against it, she flicked across the small hole and she felt it open, wondered if he was going to have an orgasm, hoped not, not yet.

She moved her mouth up and down, still wondering if she was doing it right, in a way she wished he were a little smaller; she'd be able to get more of him in then, she wanted him to enjoy what she was doing.

She began moving her hand up and down his length: it was so thick and hard, felt so heavy: she experimented; tried to touch her fingertip to her thumb, no where near.

Her saliva was beginning to dribble down his shaft, making it slippery and she worried that she was making a mess. Tried to wipe it but her fingers brushed against his testicles so she left it and cupped her hand under the heavy sac instead. Goodness but they seemed big, hanging there all smooth and tight. She began fondling them; rolling them around with her fingers, still trying to move her other hand up and down his penis while still sucking against him.

Sebastian could sense her inexperience, her tentative fingers: it just added to the eroticism of the moment and he knew that he could happily stand here until he came into her mouth, he also knew that she wanted to please him but he also wanted to please her, and now he began to feel her struggling, trying to do too much, thinking that she was doing the right thing; that she needed to do all these things at the same time; to please him, to pleasure him.

He peeled off his tee-shirt and pulled her to her feet.

He must be bored. She must be doing it wrong, he's obviously had enough. Then his hands gripped her bum and he lifted her against himself and she realised that he was naked.

And that his thick shaft was trapped between them. And pressing against her sex.

He kissed her and she suddenly felt a little dizzy. She threw her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Oh god, she might faint. He was so hard. It was pressed right up against her, reaching all the way up beyond her tummy button.

He started walking, shuffling really; he wasn't the strongest of men, but she weighed next to nothing so he felt he could manage.

Oh dear, now she felt herself blushing, he was taking her upstairs to his bedroom. Should she be in Sebastian's bed? A bit late to think about that, she told herself.

It was nearly too much but he managed.

Aunt Jean in his bed.

He sat down, plonked onto the end of his bed. With her in his lap.

Jean knew she was going to have another orgasm.

Could feel it rising.

His stone hard erection had been rubbing against her all the way up the stairs and she'd been gritting her teeth against it, thought she shouldn't allow it to happen, but that had just made the end result more intense. And that had come when he had dropped onto the bed, the resulting hammer blow had knocked it way beyond her control.

Like a firework between her thighs, exploding in a sunburst of light and colour that she'd never experienced before.

It seemed to hang there; pulsing brightly as she squeezed herself around him, her arms clasped tight around his neck, her legs around his waist, her face pressed into his neck. And then it slowly began to fade; the colour bleeding away until it just collapsed and disappeared. Leaving a tingling warmth that she clung to until that too faded to nothing. She shuddered and sighed.

And all the while Sebastian had held her against him, totally aware of what had happened and extremely pleased that the simple act of carrying her upstairs had had such an unexpected consequence.

But now he intended to take full advantage of her post-orgasm daze.

He carefully rolled over until she was on her back and he was above her, then stretched up to find the tube of lube he'd hidden under his pillow.

Jean was still in recovery. Couldn't quite comprehend what was going on. She realised that she was on her back and that she should really pull herself together, but she was hunting for that feeling she'd just had: wanting it back. But Sebastian, oh naughty Sebastian, was shuffling around, disrupting her increasingly desperate search.

Then she felt the pressure against her and that focused her mind.

He'd carefully smeared himself in the thick cold lube and was trying to hold himself in just the right spot, easing forward with his hips, pressing the head of his cock against her.

Then Jean's fingers touched him.

She knew what he was doing, even with her embarrassing lack of experience she knew. She touched him.

He was sticky and cold, covered in something she didn't recognise, but she didn't care, she wanted him inside her, wanted this thing inside her.

She lifted her hips a little, threw a leg back around his waist, grabbed at his bum, pressed him down, rubbed the tip of his monster along her entrance. Pressed harder.

She gasped against his neck as she felt him sink into her, felt her heat surround his cooled skin.

He pushed deeper.

Oh god but it was too much, too big, too tight. Still she pushed down, pressed him deeper with squeezing fingers that left their marks in tight buttocks.

She groaned through biting teeth as he began slowly sawing up and down, edging further and further in, thrusting his thick spear deeper and deeper, pinning her small body to the bed.

He pressed up against her, knew she'd taken all of him, pressed harder, pressed her down as she gasped beneath him.

He pulled back a few inches, slid back into her sheath, her heels urging him on. He did it again as she shuddered and moaned.

She'd done it again; she'd had another one, it felt as though, with each of his thrusts, she was having one: couldn't stop. She didn't want him to stop but her head was spinning.

He could cum whenever he wanted; it had been building, slowly, with each slide in or out of her tight pussy the feelings had been gathering, but he was holding back, he desperately wanted her naked but her dress was a crumpled mess trapped around her.

There was one solution, or half of one solution.

He slid an arm under her back and, before she knew what was happening, rolled them both over until he was on his back and she was on top of him.

She blinked at the role reversal. Liked it.

The sudden movement and change had calmed her body. She pushed and heaved herself upright, got her knees beneath her until she was sitting across his hips.

She tentatively rotated her bum, felt his seemingly huge presence inside her, carefully lifted herself and dropped back down, almost panicked as her body threatened to fall back into the abyss of orgasms: she felt as though she'd had far too many, had loved them all but needed some respite.

She stopped what she was doing and took a few deep breaths, slowed everything down.

Then, without any prompting from Sebastian, she unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head, then unclipped her bra and dropped it to the floor.

She realised that Sebastian was watching her, she smiled, bent forward and kissed him. "That's better."

She could feel every little bit of him. Feel what every little bit of him was doing to her. It felt much bigger than it probably was, she'd not experienced anything like it so that was all she could go on. But that was enough. It felt huge. And it was inside her and was rubbing and teasing against every nerve ending there was in there.

It was taking some getting used to.

She began a very slow, very short, slide backwards and forwards on his lap. The feelings were indescribable. Jean knew that she'd not be able to keep it up for long but it was another 'hadn't' so she was going to enjoy it whilst she could.

The trouble was that the temptation to go faster was too much. And the trouble with going faster was that it significantly increased the pleasure. And the trouble with significantly increasing the pleasure was that it quickly tipped her over the edge. And the trouble with being tipped over the edge was that she couldn't keep it up. A bit of a conundrum.

But the biggest trouble was that the temptation was just too much.

So she just got faster.

And took the consequences.

Loved the consequences.

Each and every one of them.

The shivering, twitching, electrifying consequences of each and every little orgasm.

Until her body couldn't take any more.

She collapsed onto his chest. Sebastian had lost count of how many of those little shivering orgasms she'd had, but this last one had clearly been as much as she could take.

Her breathing was all over the place and her entire body was shaking.

She slid off his chest onto the bed and just lay there staring at the ceiling gasping for breath.

It took her quite a while to recover. But eventually she pushed herself up onto an elbow and studied him.

"You really are gorgeous you know."

He was about to reply but she put a restraining finger to his lips. "Don't."

Her eyes slowly inched back down his body and settled on his still rampant shaft. She smiled and climbed back onto him. Biting her lip she rubbed herself against him, said, "Sebastian, will you......"

"Will I what Aunt Jean?"

She smiled again. "You haven't called me that for a long time."

He felt her hand slip down between them and stroke his cock, her eyes flickered, she adjusted herself, and then quivered as her tight enveloping heat slowly engulfed him.

Then, in a voice that groaned with passion. "Please, Sebastian."

He wrapped a hand around her back and, with her small help, once again reversed their positions.

Now looking down he ground his cock into her. "Is this what you mean?"

She shuddered and gasped. "Oh god yes."

He pulled as far out as he could then slid back in. "Mmmm, thought so."

He kept going: in and out. Full strokes that had her quivering and gasping and totally unable to find any rhythm of her own as those nerve endings flickered and fired with each pass of his cock.

And Sebastian wasn't too far behind but he wanted just that bit more of her.

Erotic was a word he was only just beginning to understand. He loved the word, the meaning of it, it was a word that said so much. That's what he thought of older women: erotic. They were so erotic.

He ground down into her again and again, watched the reactions on her face, felt her fingers gripping into his back, the squeeze of her thighs around his waist.

He was getting faster, she sensed the change in him. His eyes were closed, he was concentrating more, his bum tensing as he focused on what he was doing.

Her orgasms were all rolling into one, they were no longer as intense as they had been: it was as though she'd become a little numb, but they were wonderfully warm twitches of pleasure pulsating through her; she'd had more this afternoon than she'd ever had before in her life, but she was tired, but she still wanted Sebastian to have one, she wanted to experience Sebastian having one. And it was coming, even her limited experience told her that.

He was going to cum in Aunt Jean, any second now.

There. A tingling at the back of his neck that spread down his back and culminated in a burst of heat from behind his balls sending ripples through him and the first pulse of cum down his cock.

He pressed deep into her, gritted his teeth and groaned at each spasm.

Jean reached down and wrapped fingers around his thickness, delighted in the feel of his orgasms, of his erection as he let go, as he filled her with his sperm. She pressed him into her, rubbed her groin against his, felt his thickness inside her, the hardness pressing against her. She shuddered one last time and let him go.

She'd left the cottage an hour later looking, and feeling, extremely crumpled.

Evangeline had watched her cross to her car from an upstairs window, had contemplated walking out and 'accidentally' bumping into her, but had decided that that would be too much for Jean, so had left her to her, no doubt slightly guilty, pleasure, she'd walk over and chat to Sebastian later, see how it had gone but, judging from the state of Jean, and that she had been there for well over two hours, knew that it can't have gone badly.

Jean had been driving for a little over fifteen minutes with the feel of the ghost of him inside her and bathed in a warm afterglow. Unconsciously she'd been twisting and pressing her thighs together until she began to realise that she was going to have to pull over, she was going to, going to, ooooooohhhhh......too late.

12