Sebastian's Dalliances Pt. 01

Story Info
Seb looks to satisfy his sexual needs along with feeding.
1.9k words
4.22
5.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian sat at the bar, sipping a beer that he bought twenty minutes ago, it wasn't his tipple, what he wanted to drink sat two metres away.

A group of women giggled away, chatting about their, hair, nails, and boyfriends. He grew bored very quickly.

It was the blonde who caught his interest. He knew her name was Darcy because he heard one of her friends ask what she wanted to drink. She appeared to be sitting back, taking in everything around her, which was what he did.

Her blue eyes even landed on him a few times, her pupils enlarging liking what she saw.

Sebastian knew he was good looking. When he entered a room, heads would turn to find his dark chocolate brown eyes staring back. He would often flip his raven flowing hair off his shoulders, then lift his chiselled chin giving off an air of authority.

In the human world, he was just a man to them. However, in his world, he held a place at his sire's side who ruled the only coven in the city.

Darcy's attention fell on him again, and he offered her a friendly smile, which in turn earned him one back. Her friend whispered in her ear while peering over at him. Darcy blushed, shook her head, but her friend elbowed her, citing, "go on. He won't bite."

Sebastian almost laughed, she had no idea.

It took a bit more persuading before Darcy stood, and made her way to the bar. She was nervous, and a little unsteady on her feet. He could hear her heart racing away, he also noticed the slight tremble in her body.

She wore a tight short black dress that enhanced every curve of her body, especially her chest that threatened to spill out.

His cock awoke from its slumber wanting in on the action. Sebastian took a deep swallow, his throat drying desperate for a taste of her life force.

"Hi," Darcy voiced softly, lowering her gaze.

"Hey. You all seem to be having fun over there."

Darcy spared a glance at the females sat around the table, before focusing on him. "We are, a lot of alcohol has helped with that too."

"So, it wouldn't be wise to offer you a drink then?"

She bit her lower lip which made his cock jerk to attention. He wanted to taste her supple heart-shaped mouth. His tongue snaked out to skim across his lips.

Darcy noticed, her heart skipped a beat, and her gaze lowered again. "I wouldn't mind one," she muttered.

Sebastian called over the bartender. "A gin and tonic, please."

Her head jerked up, her features wide with shock. "How did you know?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I've been watching you for a while."

Heat attached itself to her cheeks. "Oh."

"I'm Sebastian by the way." He held his hand out to her.

"Darcy," she claimed, shaking his hand.

Her drink arrived, and she took a gulp.

"So, Darcy. Tell me about you."

He listened while she told him, she worked in an office, lived with her parents, and had one brother. He liked her, but the call of her blood was more tempting than small talk.

It was time to put his plan into action. He leaned in closer, so she was gazing right into his eyes, he peered deeply into hers. As a vampire, he had the power of compulsion. He lowered his voice and demanded, "I want you, Darcy. I'm going to the toilet, and I would be grateful if you could follow me. I'm going to fuck you, and you are going to enjoy our time together. Relax, I promise I won't hurt you."

She let out a desire filled sigh nodding her head. His words had penetrated her mind. She would do what he advised.

"I'm leaving now. Wait thirty seconds, and if your friends ask where you are going, you tell them you are going somewhere more private to talk with me."

Sebastian stood. "See you soon."

She nodded, and he strolled away.

He heard her tell the females what he told her, and they giggled, telling her to be careful.

He waited for her, holding his hand out at the exit, she took it, and he led her to the room where they would get some privacy.

His nose scrunched up when they entered. The smell of human waste was strong. A man who stood at a urinal twisted his head around to see who had entered. He pissed on his shoes but grinned knowingly.

Sebastian ignored him, dragging Darcy who stared wide-eyed at the man. Once inside the cubicle, he shut the door and locked it. He used his large frame to place Darcy against one of the dirty graffitied walls.

She whimpered at his closeness, which hardened his cock instantly. Gazing down into her lust-filled orbs, he quizzed, "do you want me to fuck you, Darcy?"

"Yes," she panted, lifting her arms to place them on his shoulders.

He lowered his head and placed a kiss to the vein that pulsed in her neck. He would take from that spot later, but first, his cock needed satisfaction.

Taking her mouth with his, he kissed her slowly, only deepening it when he sensed her body heat with need. One of his hands lowered to her tits, and he groped the flesh squeezing until she moaned in his mouth. Her nipple stiffened at his touch, and he freed her tit to push the strap of her dress down. Once her fleshy mound was exposed, he swooped down to take her nipple in his mouth. He sucked, nibbled and kneaded her flesh until she moaned for him to stop.

"I need you inside of me," she demanded.

He smiled into her pink skin, pushing the hem of her dress up. His teeth tugged at her nipple one last time which made her squeal.

Sebastian lowered himself to his knees, he glanced up to find Darcy gazing at him through hooded eyes. Her heart had slowed, and he sensed her lightheadedness, along with her tingling skin.

He also smelt her arousal, which caused him to rip her skimpy knickers from her. She yelped, but that soon changed to a moan when he placed his mouth to her pussy. His tongue took a swipe, tasting her sweetness. He groaned, enjoying their interaction.

Her hands landed in his hair, and her fingers dug in when he pressed his tongue hard against her clit.

His hands found their way around to her arse, and he pulled her forward slightly to taste her more. He attacked her clit repeatedly, his tongue flicking it slow then fast.

"Oh, yes. Just there. Keep going," Darcy pleaded.

Dropping one hand from her arse to move it to her pussy, he slowly enter a finger inside of her. She bore down wanting more, so he gave her two more digits to take her pleasure. As she rode his fingers, he sucked her clit into his mouth, which made her shudder, and her moans more pronounced.

Her clit throbbed, and he sensed she was close. He also sensed the males outside the cubicle, who waited around listening in. His fangs sprung from his gums, her blood called to him. He wouldn't take it from her clit, he wanted it from her neck.

He withdrew his mouth from her wet pussy, she sobbed at the loss, breathing heavily. He quickly got to his feet, stepping back. He grinned sexually at her, his hands going to the waist of his black trousers.

"I thought you said you wanted me inside of you. Do you still want that?"

She nodded. "Yes, please," her tone full of desire.

He grinned undoing the button and pulling down the zip. His cock bounced against his stomach when he pulled his trousers down.

Her mouth formed an o shape when she took in his largeness. He was much bigger than a human male. She reached out to touch, and he let her stroke him. The head of his cock enlarged, and a small bead of pre-cum escaped.

He snatched her hand away, knowing it wouldn't take long to get what he wanted. Sebastian moved in closer, peering deep into her eyes. "Place your arms around my neck. This will hurt a little, but the rapture you feel will be worth it."

His hands moved to her arse again, he lifted her, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He made sure her back was firm against the wall, which meant he had a free hand. He used that hand to take his throbbing cock and place it where it needed to be.

The tip of his cock parted her lips, he could feel her stretch open when he pushed against her entrance. With each movement he made to be inside of her, she opened up even more. Darcy groaned as her juices lubricated his shaft, enabling him to penetrate further.

He stopped when he felt he couldn't fill her up anymore. She threw her head back and gritted her teeth when he thrust his hips. She was so tight every inch of his manhood rubbed against the walls of her pussy.

Sebastian next thrust was harder. She whined but didn't complain, instead she moved her body down to take him in more. He pounded in and out, slowly at first. Her gratification filled the small space.

"I'm close," she keened.

His hips began to move faster, he was close to filling the need that spoke to him each night when he awoke. He pounded away as his life depended on it.

He sensed the change in her too. Blood rushed around her body, her heartbeat sped up, and her pussy tightened around him.

Feeling his balls constrict which gave him warning that he was about to explode. He moved his head to her neck, the vein throbbed, and he could no longer hold back. He sank his fangs into the vein, she screamed as her orgasm hit, and he drank from her.

He groaned as her blood slid down his throat, he hips moved forward a couple more times as he emptied his seed inside her.

Once he had his fill, he licked the wound to heal it. He dropped Darcy to her feet, and she smiled at him satisfied, while trying to catch her breath. She swayed a little, and he had to hold her in place. He had taken a little too much.

He took her face in his hands, and he used his compulsion on her again. "Thank you for your company, Darcy. Make yourself presentable, then head back to your friends. If they ask about me, you tell them I was a gentleman, and you had a good time."

She did as she was told. As she was about to leave, she twisted back around to face him. "Can I see you again?" She requested.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry. You only get the pleasure of having me once."

Her chin dipped to her chest, but she said nothing more and left.

Sebastian reached down and pulled his trousers back up. He tugged his black shirt inside them then left the cubicle. A group of five men grinned at him, one even adjusted his cock, and one tried to high five him.

He just laughed, winked, and left to find his next victim.