The Hard Truth Ch. 01

Story Info
Jacob awakens a strange power and uses it on his bitchy boss.
3.1k words
4.45
34k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dreaming.

At least, I must have been. As far as I know, you don't just wake up in a pitch-black room with no recollection of having got there. Well... not unless you had a more 'exciting' nightlife, but I most definitely didn't. All that I'd been doing the entire weekend was staying inside and playing video games, but I don't think too much screen time would give you dreams that felt so... real.

I was stuck in a place so dark that I couldn't even see my hands when I waved them in front of my face. But there was something that stood out even in the pitch-black darkness: a few feet in front of me was a circular object as big as my head, outlined by an eerie purple aura.

Under normal circumstances, I would have started to panic, but I somehow forgot all those emotions as I was drawn in by the orb, mindlessly advancing towards it.

I reached my hand towards it and the space around me began to rumble. When I pulled my hand back in a panic, it immediately ceased. I didn't know what would happen if I touched the orb, but I did know one thing...

I had to have it.

I did my best to ignore the loud tremors that rose around me and reached out with both hands towards the orb. Once it was in my grasp I instinctively knew what I had to do. I brought it towards my chest and pushed on it.

It was hard, it felt like my body was resisting as hard as it could against me. But I didn't let up in the slightest, even when I felt the space around me distort in an attempt to crush me.

Something was happening, I could feel it. It wasn't just with the resounding thunders as the darkness twisted around me, but something much deeper than any physical senses.

With one final push, the orb was absorbed into my body all at once. Suddenly my vision was dyed completely white... but once my blurry vision cleared I realized that it was just the ceiling of my room. I vacantly stared up from my bed, confusion racking my mind as the alarm blaring at my bedside fell on deaf ears.

* * *

"You're late Jacob." The first thing that I heard once I walked in was the angry voice of my boss Alexa, standing at the door with her arms crossed.

"I'm sorry Ms. Johnson, it's my mistake." I averted my eyes from her gaze.

It wasn't that she was hard to look at, largely the opposite actually. She stood nearly a full head above me in the heels that she loved wearing. Her tight navy blue pencil skirt perfectly outlined her hips and ass like a pair of leggings. Her white blouse was practically bursting from the huge breasts they were covering, each of the buttons straining themselves to keep it closed. Her blonde hair looked like shining golden waves that went past her shoulders, and her beautiful face was only enhanced by her bright blue eyes and her soft pink lips. I'd overheard coworkers say that she used to work as a model, and with how she looked on a normal Monday morning, I'd be inclined to believe them. But there was still something that kept her from being the object of every man in the office's affection.

"Did you think that would be a solid excuse?" She spoke in a voice filled with irritation as her eyes narrowed.

Alexa was notorious within the office for being a huge bitch. She was a perfectionist, so she always found the slightest mistakes worthy of her critique. No one could count the number of people written up in the half a year since she'd inherited the company from her father. She would never give up the chance to reprimand someone who came in just five minutes late.

Usually, I'd just put up with her stuck-up attitude and take whatever punishment that she decided I deserved, but today I felt something strange when she glared at me like that: Anger.

"Ms. Johnson, it's Monday morning. It's best if we leave this for another time." The words left my mouth before I even realized. I didn't even have to look at her face to know she was about to blow a fuse.

I expected her to immediately erupt into a tirade about how disrespectful I was... but it never came. All she did was silently stare at me with a blank expression.

"... You're right, it's for the best. Meet me in my office in an hour." She said before turning around and walking away. I stood there with my mouth agape, completely astonished until I saw her turn around a corner.

I quietly walked towards my own small cubicle. I wanted to start on some work to distract myself, but my mind was in too much turmoil for me to focus on anything.

Alexa Johnson wasn't someone to take hits lying down. I'd seen several employees try to mess with her, only to have her return it to them with ten times the force. One unlucky new guy had decided to lay his hand on her shoulder, only to be slapped with a sexual harassment allegation the very next day...

I glanced up at my computer, only to see that nearly an hour had already passed. I didn't know what she'd do to me if I was late for a second time today, so I rushed myself upstairs to her office.

Alexa's office was the only one located on this floor, the only reason probably being to satisfy her ego. I knocked on the door and was soon answered by a muffled Come in from the other side.

"There you are, Jacob." Once I entered the office I was greeted by her spacious office with a luxurious wooden desk at its center. Behind the large desk was Alexa, looking as calm as can be. "Have a seat." She d gestured towards the pair of seats right in front of her desk.

"I commend you for making sure that you weren't late to this meeting." Once I'd taken a seat, she placed her hands on the desk and stared right into my eyes with her own piercing blues.

"But we are not here to talk about what you've done right, we're here to talk about your mistakes." She started in her pretentious tone which, as always, was irritating to listen to.

"Mistakes?"

As if she had been waiting to do so, she pulled out a folder filled with several papers from under her desk and slid it towards me. I opened the file and started flipping through it, each page causing my eyes to widen further.

"What is this?!" I couldn't help myself from shouting out.

"Calm down." Her voice turned frigid at my remark. "It is just a file for all of your infractions that I have on record."

I pulled out one of the pages I flipped to. "In what world is spilling coffee on the floor tantamount to 'threatening workplace safety?!' Everything else in here is irrelevant stuff like this." I slammed the paper down on the desk.

"Mistakes are to be learned from, but they should never be ignored. If I were to choose to ignore your mistakes, then all you would do is continue to make them without avoiding it." Her twisted logic might have sounded quite reasonable coming from someone, but knowing Alexa's standards I knew she wouldn't ever be satisfied with my or anyone else's work.

Just like when I first came in, a strange feeling of anger began bubbling up inside me, but this time it felt even stronger than before.

"You're being way too stubborn about this. Nothing will get solved if you just keep acting like a stuck-up little bitch." My hands shot up to cover my mouth. The words flew out of my mouth faster than I could even process them.

'I'm so screwed.' Alexa was already the type of person who hated hearing swearing in the office, calling it unprofessional and whatnot, but I did not want to be the first person to find out what happens if you called her a bitch.

Alexa blinked her eyes with a surprised expression on her face. "Perhaps you're right. Micromanaging people like that would only bring in more stress and lead to bigger mistakes. I'll try to keep in mind not to be a 'stuck up little bitch."

My jaw hit the floor. I looked at her face, thinking about something with a hand on her chin with a completely serious expression. Her eyes even held the same piercing light in them. She was dead serious.

She actually believed what I said.

"I'm willing to forget this morning's affair, but I do hope that you won't contribute more to your record than you already have." She gestured towards the folder on the desk. I barely paid attention to her words as a small smile broke out on my face over what I discovered.

"Ms. Johnson."

"Yes, Jacob?"

"That folder is full of nothing but lies." I pointed to the folder on the desk.

In response, she grabbed it with a look of confusion and started flipping through all of the pages.

"You're absolutely right Jacob, this is full of nothing but lies. I'll dispose of it immediately." She said before pulling it under her desk. I couldn't stop the smile from breaking out on my face once I heard the sound of shredding paper a moment later.

"There we are. Now I believe that we've wrapped everything up, so I believe it's time for you to..."

"You're going to stop right there." Alexa froze, looking peeved that she was interrupted but staying silent nonetheless. "You've already wasted my valuable time, so it's only fair that you would compensate me for it."

Alexa nodded, flipping her wavy hair with her hand behind her shoulder. "Of course. Currently, I believe I can only give you a small raise in honor of..."

"That won't do" I quickly interrupted her again, causing her face to scrunch in more annoyance. "A small raise isn't enough to pay back my lost time. As the person responsible it's your duty to make sure that I'm compensated in whatever way that I please."

"Naturally." She said as she folded her hands on her desk. "So how do you believe you should be compensated, Jacob?" I couldn't be happier to hear those words.

* * *

"Oh fuck!" My head dropped back as I let out a loud moan. I was lucky that we were the only people on this floor, otherwise, I'm sure someone would've heard my loud voice.

I looked down to my lap where my busty, blonde-haired boss lay, her bright blue eyes staring up at my face as she rhythmically bobbed her head on my cock.

All it took was a few words and my bitch of a boss was kneeling at my feet, sucking me off at my request. I'm still not how this power works, or even how I got it, but even if everything stopped here I would be completely satisfied with getting blown by my hot boss.

Alexa on the other hand didn't seem to be enjoying it very much, but I could fix that really quick.

I stared into her eyes. "You love sucking my cock. It feels better than anything you've ever felt before." Immediately her entire demeanor changed. Her eyes ignited with lust as she began bobbing her head with more vigor. I could feel her huge tits being flattened on my legs even through her clothing as she pressed her entire body as close to me as possible.

"That's right... that's a good girl." I groaned as I tangled my hand in her silky hair. "I'm about to cum. You want to... ooh... to taste it more than anything, and when you do it will be the most delicious thing you've ever tasted." She redoubled her efforts, her new craving being all the motivation she needed.

Suddenly with a pop, she slid her mouth off of my throbbing member and gave it a lick as she began stroking e it with her smooth, cool fingers.

"Cum for me Jacob." A shiver ran down my spine. Just hearing her speak in that voice brimming with desire was enough to put me on edge. "I want to taste your cum on my tongue... I need to feel it sliding down my throat."

I exploded. Alexa didn't waste a second in enveloping my cock with her hot, wet mouth once more as she lapped up rope after rope of my seed.

I slumped down in my chair while Alexa sat back on her knees. She closed her eyes before tilting her head back, swallowing all of my spunk down in one gulp.

"I hope that was enough to satisfy you, Jacob." She opened her eyes and brought back her serious expression as she stood back up, but not before scooping up a small bit of cum on her lip and popping it in her mouth. "Now, I think it's about time that we..."

"Oh we're still not done here, but it's not like I needed to say that." I stood up from my seat and walked in front of her. "You were already desperately hoping that we would continue anyway." She shuddered and her face flushed a bright red.

Her breathing started to quicken before shaking her head, trying to restrain herself. "No... We have to get back to work, I can't just..."

"Shh." I placed my finger on her lips, which made her quiet. "You don't have to worry about any of that. Taking care of your employees' needs is just the duty of a good boss, right?"

"You're...right..." Her eyes glazed over as she gave in to her lust.

"Attagirl. Now get those clothes off."

"Okay..." She murmured as began unconsciously unbuttoning her blouse.

A moment later and Alexa was standing before me in her glorious nude form. She was nervously shifting from side to side on her stiletto heels, the only things that I allowed her to keep on. Her blushing face showed her utter embarrassment as she vainly attempted to cover her huge, perky breasts and pussy with her hands, but even her toned arms couldn't hide her overflowing juices dripping down her thighs.

I grabbed her by the waist, kneading the soft dough that was her ass as I pulled her closer. "J-Jacob?!" She gasped in surprise. She couldn't get out anything more than that before I sealed her plush lips with my own.

A bridge of saliva formed between our mouths as I separated from her. Her dazed, fully flushed expression coupled with her heavy panting told me that she was just as ready as I was.

Without any warning I spun her body around before shoving her forward, causing her to stumble until she unsteadily grabbed onto the desk. When she turned her beet-red face towards me in shock, I suddenly shoved her onto the desk, knocking over several pens and papers in the process.

"What...What are you doing?!" She began kicking and squirming in a panic as she was held down onto the hard oak. "You're going to calm down now." She immediately stopped resisting, but her expression showed that she wasn't so ecstatic about being treated so roughly. "You love it when I treat you like this." I grabbed one of her plump, firm ass cheeks in my hand. "You just love submitting to me and being treated like my toy, you always have, you just haven't realized it until now."

"Ahh..."Another shiver of pleasure traveled through her body. "Please...." She pressed her face down on the desk as she raised her ass up higher, pressing it further into my hand.

I wasn't about to let her wait for a second longer.

I grabbed hold of my throbbing erection and pressed the head against her soaking pussy, rubbing it up and down her slit.

"Do you know what you are?"

"Ahh, Ahh..." She could barely process my question, only moaning as her mind was completely focused on the sensation of my cock grinding against her.

"You're my slut. My fucktoy. You're a bitch in heat that's desperate for my cock."

"Slut...bitch..." She mumbled.

"You're my slave. My property."

"Slave... property..." She began moving her waist up and down, hoping that she would impale herself on my member.

"You exist for my pleasure. Nothing makes you happier than serving me."

"Pleasure... serve..." She was vibrating with so much anticipation, her pussy was absolutely burning with lust as it began drooling onto the floor.

"Please... sir... fuck your slut...your fuckdoll... your sla-AAAAh!" I rammed inside her, causing her to cry out loudly as she orgasmed. Her wet, hot walls tightly gripping me was the best thing I'd ever felt.

"Oh, yes sir! Fuck me! Use me! I'm your toy so just... hnnnnng!" Not even a minute had passed since I started thrusting inside her and she was already on the verge of another climax.

I was also coming close to my own climax, so I started pounding harder and faster into her. "When I cum inside you, you're going to have the best orgasm of your entire life."

"Yes! Please cum inside me, sir! Paint me with your seed!"

With one grunt, I thrust deep before erupting deep inside her womb.

Alexa screamed in ecstasy. Her velvety walls convulsed around me, milking my cock as rope after rope of spunk coated her insides. She instinctively leaned her body back against me, aching for my cock to stay firmly lodged inside her, but everything had to come to an end.

Once I pulled myself from her slick entrance she lifelessly collapsed back down onto her desk, knocking over stacks of paper, pens, and even causing a framed picture of herself to fall onto the floor with a crack.

As exhausted as I was, I couldn't stop smiling to myself. With just a few words, I'd turned my arrogant, bitch of a boss into my own personal fuckdoll.

"Ahh..." She let out a groan and shivered as I ran a finger along the smooth skin of her back. It seemed like she could barely move, her body still sensitive from the aftershocks of the biggest orgasm of her life.

"Can you hear me, Alexa?" I moved my hand back down to her ass, eliciting a small moan of affirmation from her. "I've got some new orders for you, and you're going to obey each and every single one. Do you understand slut." I firmly grasped her behind, laying stress on my words.

"Mmm... Yes sir..." She replied.

* * *

Thank you for reading my first story, and I hope you enjoyed it. Comment down below if you feel like there was something that could be improved upon, or was confusing to read in the story. Have a great day!