SECAUCUS - Pt. 01

Story Info
Business competitors, meeting on a train to NYC, find love.
12.5k words
4.72
4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
324 Followers

This is a work of fiction. There is plenty of sex both oral and regular intercourse in the story. No anal. Any use of celebrity names is for the benefit of the story, nothing more. The medical treatments are not fact, like the story, they are words of fiction. This is a two-part story. The second part will be posted toward the middle of April. All characters engaging in any sex acts are 18 years of age or older. There are no men with 10" cocks nor women with 40DDD tits. I was not an English major in college so please forgive any typos and/or grammatical errors. It's a romance story so there are some emotional moments throughout the story. Comments and voting are appreciated. Enjoy Secaucus -- Part 1. NYBoss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SECAUCUS, next stop," bellowed the conductor.

Matt Fox, coming from his home in Westfield, New Jersey, was scheduled to meet with a team from Morris Properties, in New York City. Matt was the CEO of his own company, Fox Development Corp. He and his company prepare architectural plans for houses and buildings that want to be historically restored or for new developments. Matt and his team work together. That way nothing gets overlooked and great ideas have a way of falling into place. The egos are left at the door. At this meeting, Matt was going to meet with the CEO of Morris Properties. The CEO was going to present the compensation proposal to him for the twenty properties they were looking to renovate. Morris had specifically asked for the 3 pm meeting.

At least Fox had an apartment in the city so he planned to stay in the city for the weekend. Matt lost his wife in an automobile accident ten years ago. They had no children and he was forty-two-years old. He kept in pretty good shape by playing basketball, kick boxing and for recreation, golf. Save for a few dates, here and there, he had no significant other. He liked to travel and had many friends in the entertainment industry, as his company was the architect for many of the most famous and their homes.

Sitting quietly next to Matt was Samantha (Sam) Rose. She, too, was wondering why her company Morris Properties called for such a late meeting on Friday? She had called her sister who was only too happy to have her older sister use her home for the weekend. Her sister was going to be in the Hamptons with her husband at their summer place. Sam was thirty-nine years old, married at twenty-one, divorced 18 months later when her husband decided he didn't want to be a father.. Her husband left her to move in with his administrative assistant. A daughter, Mollie who is now seventeen years old and was about to enter her senior year of high school. Sam, who raised her daughter by herself, was still very beautiful with blonde hair, blue eyes and an impressive bust.

Sam, who came to Morris properties only a year ago, was an art history/restoration major with an MBA in accounting and finance from the University of Pennsylvania. Previously, she worked, while her mom helped by watching Mollie, as an accountant for a number of small firms until she took the job with Morris. Sam's first assignment was to specifically handle a few properties around the capital of Little Rock, Arkansas, so she uprooted her daughter and their home from Scranton and moved to Arkansas. Ten months later, when the Arkansas project was finished she moved to Westfield, New Jersey. Today, after reviewing the preliminary plans and getting the fee information from the Board, Sam was given the task of offering the contract to Fox Development. If Fox did not agree on the price, Morris could either negotiate or move on to another firm. This was the first time Morris had chosen Fox to possibly work with their company.

A few minutes after the train pulled out of the Secaucus station, the conductor came on and announced, "I'm sorry folks. We just got word that there was a problem with the train in front of us. We'll be stuck for at least an hour. I'll keep you posted. My apologies to all of you."

"Looks like we will be here for a while. I'm Matt," as he introduced himself to Sam. He realized just how pretty she was.

"I'm Samantha, actually people call me Sam. Nice to meet you. Please excuse me, I have some work to do."

Sam picked out a folder from her briefcase. She wanted to review the contract they were going to offer Fox Development. She figured that Fox was looking for $2.7 million. If she were able to finalize the price at $2.5 million she would get a bonus of $25,000. Something she could use to help her daughter. Her daughter had been in a car accident and had a few issues that needed resolved. After the doctors had treated her, in Arkansas, she had a hard time getting back on her feet. She was hoping that the New York doctors could solve the riddle. The problem was getting an appointment. There was a two month wait for some of the doctors

Sam got up from her seat and went to the front of the car to make a call. She informed her boss about the delay. He said not to worry, whenever you get here you get here. He would tell Matt Fox about this when he showed up.

Sam returned to her seat and put her papers back into her briefcase, pushed her glasses on to the top of her head and closed her eyes. "Tough day," Matt asked.

"You could say that. I have a presentation to make, whenever I get out of here and my company's contract offer will be for $2.5 million. If my client agrees to this amount, my company will give me a $25,000 bonus." Then she opened up and told this stranger Mollie's story. Why she said that, she couldn't say? He was a good listener.

"You think there's a chance your client will go for it?

"I really don't know. I certainly hope so."

"Well good luck."

"Thank you." The train started to move and in a few minutes they pulled into Penn Station. Then she was gone. She was first off the car as Matt waited for the car to empty. They were not going to start the meeting without him.

"Finally," Sam said to the CEO Steven James as she arrived at the firm's headquarters. "Are we ready to begin?"

"Not just yet. Matt Fox was delayed a bit. He should be here in a few minutes. Let's move into the conference room." The office was on the 15th floor in a building on 51st and Madison Avenue.

The members of the Morris team grabbed some soft drinks or coffee. Refreshments were also available. There were six members, including Sam, on the Morris team. A few minutes later Matt's attorney, Jeff Myers arrived.

Before being asked, Jeff held up his hand and said, "He'll be here in five minutes."

Five minutes later, Matt walked in. Sam's back was to him, but was startled when she heard his voice. "Sorry I'm late. Train trouble."

Matt turned around and, saw Sam, and with a grin was about to say something when she said, "I'm Samantha Rose. People call me Sam."

Also, with recognition, he put out his hand and said, "Matt Fox. Nice to meet you Ms. Rose. Thanks for coming." Matt gave her a little infectious smile. One that only she could see. Sam blushed as she returned the smile with one of her own.

"Shit," Sam thought. "He knows my strategy. I could get fired for this."

"Shit," Matt thought. "She's a beautiful woman." Before they got down to business Matt spoke with his attorney.

Sam presented the proposal for the twenty properties along with the fee Matt's company would receive. When Sam was done with her presentation, which carried the $2.5 million fee, the fee for the architectural drawings for the twenty properties, she sat down. She had no idea how this was going to turn out. She began fidgeting while Matt and his attorney were talking.

Matt was quiet for a minute or two, milking out the outcome which he knew. He leaned over to his attorney and said to him, "We good to go.?"

"Yup, just as we discussed."

"Sam, the proposal is fine. Financially, $2.5 million will work."

He smiled at her. He didn't realize how truly beautiful she was until now. When he saw her on the train she appeared to be tall, around 5'9" about three or four inches shorter than Matt.

Sam could not believe what she was hearing. She just made $25,000. Sam smiled back at Matt. She silently mouthed the words, "Thank you." She also noticed that he did not have a wedding ring on his finger.

The CEO, Steve James stepped in when he said, "I've arranged for a little celebration. I know all of you want to get out of here to enjoy your weekend, so it will be brief." With that some of the office staff brought in a few bottles of champagne. Bottles were opened and Steve made a toast to all involved in the process of getting the contract done. Steve went over to Sam and said, "Congratulations. I'll have a check cut first thing on Monday."

"Thank you very much, Mr. James."

Matt moved closer to Sam who was standing away from the group. She said to him, "You just cost your company $200,000."

"I can afford it. You need the money more than I do. By the way, I arranged an appointment for your daughter at the Hospital for Special Surgery on Monday. She will see a friend of mine if that's okay with you?"

Sam couldn't speak.

"How about we grab dinner tonight so we can talk about this?"

"I think that would be a good idea."

"I took the liberty of making a reservation at Le Bernadin."

"You assume a lot Mr. Fox."

"I could always cancel, Ms. Rose."

Now they were sparing with each other, verbally.

"I can't let you do that after all you had to do to get the reservation." Now she was flirting.

"Are you staying in the city? If you are, I can meet you where you are staying and we can go to the restaurant together. Or did you plan on returning home after the meeting? If that's the case, we can leave from here."

"I'm staying at my sister's place this weekend. She and her husband live on East 54th and Park Avenue, not too far from here. Why don't you pick me up and we can walk to the restaurant." She gave him the address and they exchanged phone numbers. "By the way, are you staying in the city?"

"I am. I have a brownstone on West 9th off 5th. I'll meet you at 7:40 in the lobby of your place, okay."

"Perfect," she said. They shook hands and with the normal discourse thanked each other for the business plan they agreed to.

Matt said his good-byes to the group, followed, by Sam about ten minutes later. Sam was thankful the meeting lasted only forty-five minutes. They were out shortly after 5:00 so she had time to get to her sister's house, relax, take a shower and get dressed. The last few months were very tough on her, business wise. Her sister and husband would not be home until Sunday as they were spending the weekend at their home in the Hamptons. Sam had planned to wander around the city during the weekend, catch a Broadway play and just relax. Her youngest sister, the one who lived in the town, Scotch Plains, next to where Sam lived, was watching Mollie. She adored her young niece and loved spending time with her.

Matt grabbed a cab and arrived at his brownstone around 6:00 PM. He made a few calls, then showered. He chose a linen blue sport coat, light khaki pants and brown loafers.

Sam chose a print, off the shoulder dress, falling above her knee. She tied her hair in a ponytail. A touch of lipstick and she added a few pieces of jewelry. She needed a bra to contain her 36C tits. She didn't bother with panties. She was in the lobby, no more than five minutes, when Matt showed up.

"Oh wow, wow," he said. "If I would have known who you were on the train in Secaucus, I would not have waited to ask you out. You are very pretty."

"Thank you very much," Sam replied while blushing.

It felt natural to both of them when Matt reached for Sam's hand as they walked to the restaurant. There was some small talk between the two of them during the short walk to the restaurant.

They were promptly seated at a choice table.

After settling in, Matt asked Sam, "Would you like a drink, some wine?"

"I prefer wine, if that's okay with you."

"What type?"

"Chardonnay, please."

Scouring the wine list with the captain, he took the captain's advice and ordered the Louis Latour Puligny-Montrachet 2021. It was a great Chardonnay.

They made a toast, both hoping for a great dinner with each other.

"Very, very nice," Sam said taking a sip.

"Yes you are, and then some." That made Sam blush.

Matt asked Sam to order for them. "You trust me that much?" she laughed.

"The food is great. I'll eat almost anything."

Sam went through the menu and selected some appetizers and for their entrée she ordered the black bass for Matt and striped bass for herself. Before the first course was served she got down to business.

"Ok Mr. Fox. What are you up to?"

He started laughing loud enough to draw stares from some of the other patrons.

"I asked a beautiful woman to dinner. What's wrong with that?"

"Well, you cost your company $200,000 and then you tell me that you've secured an appointment with a doctor at HSS on Monday for a girl you don't even know."

"It wasn't that hard. I 'm a big donor to that hospital so I made a few phone calls. Plus, it's your daughter. I would do anything to help her. I hope that's okay with you? And, oh yeah, the doctor is a childhood friend of mine." Matt was smiling.

She started to cry. That's very kind of you." She dabbed at her wet eyes. "I just hope they take my insurance."

"Don't worry about that. Everything will be covered. By the way, where do you live?"

"I live in Westfield. Renting a house. You?"

"I'm also in Westfield." They found out that they live about 2 miles from each other. "I'm going home on Sunday and I can pick you up at 10 AM on Monday so we can drive in together for Mollie's appointments.

"You want to come with us on Monday? Don't you have to work?"

"I own the company, remember? If you don't want me to be with you let me know."

"No. I would like you to come with us. Thank you."

Sam reached over and grabbed Matt's hand, twirling her fingers into his. She said nothing, but her facial expression said everything. She studied Matt's handsome face, with wavy black hair, piercing blue eyes and the proverbial 5 o'clock shadow on his face.. He grabbed her hand and they looked into each other's eyes. No words were exchanged. Then, the first course arrived, followed by the entrée and some unbelievable deserts. She reached over and took some of Matt's chocolate onto her fork.

"Hey, this is mine. Eat what you ordered."

"Yours looks better so I've given myself permission to taste yours."

Clearly, they were enjoying each other's company. They talked over dessert, with Matt telling Sam about his military career followed by going to the UCLA School of Architecture. How he started his business. Then, Matt told Sam about his wife.

"I'm so sorry."

"Thanks."

Sam telling Matt more about her life than she did on the train. They finished their second bottle of wine as they finished their desserts. The dinner was exceptional.

Matt asked for the check. After the bill was settled, they walked into the warm summer evening. A few feet from the restaurant, Sam turned and gave Matt a perfect kiss on the lips. Matt hadn't felt this way for years, so he was reluctant to break from the kiss. That was fine by Sam.

She grabbed his arm and nestled her body into his.

"That was so unexpected but so nice," Matt said.

"It was better than nice. This evening has been the best night out I've had in many years."

"I guess it pays to sit next to strangers on a train!"

Sam smacked him lightly on his arm and laughed. They arrived at Sam's sister's apartment building.

"Would you like to come up for a cup of coffee?" even though they both had coffee at the restaurant. Both didn't want the evening to end.

"I'd love to."

It had been too long for both Sam and Matt. The door to the apartment was closed and the clothes were coming off quickly. They were naked. Matt was immediately hard and Sam's pussy was soaking wet. He pushed her against the front door and thrust his cock into the furry naturally blond snatch. She wrapped her legs around his torso. Thrusting faster and faster Sam began to wail uncontrollably as Matt's cock brushed against her clit.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," cried Sam. "I'm going to cum, going to cum on this wonderful cock. Keep going. Faster. Harder. I'm cumming. Cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. Oh God, I'm cumming," she screamed at the top of her lungs, not caring if the neighbors heard her. After she orgasmed she whispered into Matt's ear, "Keep fucking me, keep fucking me. I'm safe. I want you to cum in my pussy. In my pussy. Harder, Harder. I'm going to cum again. Cummmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, again. Now you."

Matt didn't have to be asked a second time. "Cumming Sam. I'm cumming in your tight pussy. Your pussy is so tight. I'm cumming," he yelled as he emptied his seed into this wonderful hairy pussy.

As her legs fell apart and away from his frame, Matt gently grabbed her body so Sam wouldn't fall. She felt his semen trickle down her legs and he felt her wet bush on his groin. They didn't speak as Sam led Matt to the bedroom. They were face to face, in bed, when Sam took her hands and moved them along Matt's face until she drew him closer and when she did, he moved closer and kissed her gently on her lips.

She kissed back, more forceful than his kiss. Before they knew it, they were in a full embrace making out like teenagers. They rested for an hour, holding each other, making out like teenagers in the back seat of a convertible.

Then Matt said, "Come sit on my face. I want to lick your pussy."

"Only if I can suck your cock."

They moved into a '69' position with Sam on top. Sam took Matt's cock and licked all around the crown before using her teeth, gently on the underside. Matt, on the other hand, licked her furry lined slit up to her clit. He did not touch her clit, just yet. Sam took Matt's cock and began taking as much of it as possible into her mouth swirling her tongue along the entire length. When Matt started to lick Sam's clit with the flat side of his tongue, and then gently nipped at it, Sam jumped and moaned. Matt started over but he only licked her clit to the point that Sam started to grind her pelvis into his face. She managed to form the "o" ring around his cock, with her lips, and vigorously moved her lips up and down. Matt had to stop licking for a few seconds and he thrust deeper into Sam's mouth.

They both would have had an orgasm in short fashion if Matt didn't stop and turn Sam onto her back. He quickly moved his cock into her pussy.

"I want to see your face when you cum." He moved fast and hard. "Cum for me you beautiful lady."

"Oh...................................my God. Your cock feels so fucking good. Don't stop. Oh......................Don't stop." She screamed, once again, not caring if the neighbors heard her song of sexual pleasure. Finally, she got her release, and came shouting his name, "Matt, Matt. Cum. I want to feel you spurt. Cum in me." Matt did just that, emptying his balls a second time that night into her sodden pussy.

Matt, slid out of her pussy and rolled off of Sam onto the right side of the bed with his head hitting the pillow. Sam, pulled the covers over them and turned the face Matt. She was the first one to speak?

"What did we just do?"

Matt laughed and said, "I thought you were old enough to know what sex is."

Laughing, Sam said, "I know what sex is, but I have never experienced anything as great as what I've just experienced. But, what did we just do?"

Reflectively, Matt said, "It was two adults that found solace with each other after a few years of loneliness.."

"It was magical."

"It certainly was."

"You knocked me out, kind sir. I need to sleep. See you for breakfast." She leaned closer and kissed Matt hard on his lips.

NYBoss
NYBoss
324 Followers