SECAUCUS - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night beautiful lady."

She fell asleep in his arms.

They both had a good night's sleep. They woke up around the same time. Matt has scurried below the covers and started to lick Sam's pussy.

"Oh my God. What are you doing to me. I'm cumming. Oh,God, I'm cumming." She was humping Matt's face, rubbing her blond fleece in his face, when she squirted after having a major orgasm. "You are insatiable. I'm not going to be able to walk today," Sam laughed as she spoke. "And you, my friend, are going to get payback right now," as she pushed him back on the bed.

Sam engulfed his hard cock with her mouth. She did not tease him. She moved her head up and down his still shaft while messaging his balls. In a very few minutes he erupted into her mouth. She swallowed.

"Well Good morning, Mr. Fox. I trust you slept well."

"Ms. Rose, I haven't slept this well in years!."

They started laughing uncontrollably.

"Hey, Sam, since your sister is not going to be home until you have to leave, why not stay at my place? That is if you want to stay together for the rest of the weekend?"

"Are we going to go out to dinner maybe to a Broadway show and then breakfast, today and tomorrow and finally, are you going to continue to fuck my brains out until we have to go home, or was yesterday just a one night stand?"

"You drive a hard bargain. However, I think I can live with those terms. And yesterday was no one night stand!""

Again, they were laughing together.

They showered together, kissing and cleaning each other. He turned her around and entered her from behind, fucking her until she came first followed by his depositing his seed in her pussy. The water was turning cold when they finally got out of the shower.

"Truly amazing. How long have I known you? Less than twenty-four hours. I have never felt this way about anyone ever," Sam said.

"You are not the only one," Matt replied.

They got dressed, and when they got down to the lobby, Matt hailed a cab. It took about twenty minutes until they were dropped off at Matt's townhouse on West 9th Street.

Matt led Sam in and her breath was taken away. The three-story home was magnificently furnished.

"How often do you stay in the city?"

"About one to two weeks a month."

"I'm hungry. Can we get something to eat? Sam asked.

"Of course. I'm sorry. You can tour the house later."

They found a coffee shop a few blocks from the home. They were famished. They shared pancakes, French toast, eggs and bacon.

"Would you like to go to Broadway tonight?

"Oh yeah."

"What would you like to see?"

"How about Funny Girl or Wicked?"

"Sounds good. I'll need to make a call. I'll set up something for dinner if you like."

"I like," and pulled Matt in for a long kiss.

After breakfast they took a walk around Tompkins Square Park and Broadway. The summer temperature was going to reach 80 degrees but with little humidity. Sam walked into one of the more pricier clothing stores, Celine Jeffrey and found a summer dress, but when she saw the price tag, quickly moved it back to the rack.

"Don't you like it?"

"It looks sexy, perfect for the summer. Just a little out of my price range."

"Humor me. Try it on."

The saleslady was holding the dress as Sam nodded her head yes. In the dressing room the sales lade said she would wait by the door in case she needed help. The dress, as she explained, "Should be worn without a bra and without panties."

Sam closed the dressing room door and removed her clothes. To her, there was something wicked in being totally naked in the dressing room with the sales lady outside. She placed her clothes on the large chair and was now naked in front of the full-length mirror. She fluffed her blond bush and snuck a finger down her slit into her wet pussy. She took her phone out and took a picture of her tits and pussy. She knew she didn't have much time before the saleslady would knock on the door so she laughed as she picked up her phone and sent Matt a text, a text that included the picture she had just taken.

"I need a favor. Please get my saleslady and ask her to look for shoes to go along with the dress. Keep her busy for 10 minutes. Can you do that for me?"

Matt was laughing and getting hard as he sent her the reply, "Okay," but didn't ask why.

Sam came back at him, "Thank you."

When she heard the saleslady leave, she sat down on the big club chair and spread her legs across the wooden arms. Wasting no time, she began to frig her clit with one hand while finding her g spot with the other. She was trying to be as quiet as possible, so she put her bra in her mouth. Her legs were shaking and her hips were flying up and down off the seat. She was so close to a major orgasm, all it took was a pinch on her clit, when she felt it all the way down to her toes. She squirted on the floor. When she was done, she realized that it took her all of six minutes to cum. She reached for the tissue box and wiped her pussy and hopefully, the smell of sex with it, as much as possible. She also wiped the floor and threw the tissues into the garbage can.

Ten minutes later the saleslady knocked on the door.

"I'll be right out," Sam said. She opened the door and told the saleslady that she would take the dress.

Matt took out his charge card. It was $800.

"Thank you very much," Sam said as she handed the dress to the saleslady,

"I want you to tell me what went on in the dressing room?" He tried, unsuccessfully to stifle a laugh.

Sam turned beet red. But she smiled back at him. She moved to him and gave him a kiss that knocked his socks off. "Thank you again."

"You are welcome. And you do smell like sex." He started laughing, as did she. "By the way, we have reservations at a place called John's on East 12th then off to see Funny Girl. Is that okay with you?

"Sounds great. I'll get to wear my new dress for you, although I need a pair of sandals. And no, you better not take out your credit card."

"I promise."

Sam found a lovely pair of sandals at John Fluevog. Shoes that matched, perfectly, with the dress she bought. They went back to Matt's townhouse for sandwiches and chips. After lunch, they took a short tour of the house. Sam was overwhelmed at the size and how the house was furnished.

"Matt," Sam said, "It's been a busy two days. If I'm going to be awake for tonight, I need a nap."

Matt walked her to the master bedroom where she didn't bother going into the bathroom to take off her dress. She let her dress fall to the floor, then unsnapped her bra. She was naked in seconds and in bed ten seconds later.

"I see you like to go around commando and that's sexy. I need you to tell me about the dressing room."

"Maybe when I wake up. Get me up at 4:00 please."

Matt leaned over and gave her a kiss where his tongue played with the back of her mouth. Sam began to cry.

"Why?"

"I know you for two days and you treat me like I've never been treated over the past twenty years."

"You have touched me in ways no other woman has for many years. Plus, you have deserved it. Have a good nap." Matt jumped in and joined her in bed. He was out like a light in a minute.

They both woke up around 4 pm, just in time for them to make love. This time, the urgency was there as they took their time exploring each other. Matt loved to rub his hand through Sam's abundant naturally blond bush and Sam loved the feeling of Matt's cock in both her mouth and her hand.

They spent an hour exploring each other when Sam climbed on Matt, took his cock, rubbed it against her slit and sat down, with his cock bottoming out in her pussy. She cried out as his cock plowed into her smoldering pussy.

"Fuck Matt. That feels so good. Keep going. Harder, harder...............oh, Fuck. Cumming, Cumming. She gripped his arms as she clenched her pussy muscles tight. That caused Matt to explode into his lover's pussy."

"You know," Sam said, "I could get used to this." She rolled off his chest.

"Only if you tell me what happened in the dressing room.," Matt replied.

"I'll think about it," she laughed. "I'll go into the shower first, ALONE," Sam said. "Otherwise, we will not make dinner nor the show." Matt watched as Sam's ass passed him on the way to the bathroom.

Sam took a few minutes and came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her. "Go, get into the shower. I'm not removing my towel until you close that door," Sam yelled at him.

Matt, was about to protest, but Sam, while laughing, said it again. "Get into the shower."

There was a dressing room next to the bedroom where Sam dressed. Her dress was beautiful as were her sandals. Her natural blond hair fell to her shoulders. Sam felt alive for the firsts time in years. She put on earrings and a gold necklace with a few bracelets on each wrist. She had finished dressing when Matt came out of the bedroom. He had on a button down, Polo, long sleeve pink shirt and Polo black shorts. He wore Black Ferragamo moccasins.

"Wow. Wow, you are beautiful," Matt said. "That dress is just perfect."

"Like the sandals?" Sam asked as she pointed her feet forward. "They

made the dress."

He was staring at her for minutes. "No, you made the dress." Her full breasts were moving freely and Matt saw just a hint of her nipples.

They walked out of the townhouse and looked like any other couple going out for a night on the town. He hailed a cab and got to the restaurant in ten minutes.

"Have you been here before?" Sam asked.

"A few times. Old world Italian. Nothing fancy. But the food is good."

Matt ordered a bottle of Livio Sassetti Brunello di Montalcino Pertimali 2015. They feasted on pasta, chicken and veal while skipping dessert. They fed each other, tasting each other's selections. They caught a cab to the theatre and Sam was not surprised when their seats were in the third row, center.

"Do you like surprising me?," Sam asked Matt.

"Why not?" Matt said with a laugh.

They enjoyed the play, grabbed a cab back to the townhouse. They made passionate love that night, a workout that left both of them with a fine sheen of sweat on their bodies. Sam's pussy was breathing Matt's cum and her bush was a tangled mess. Matt's cock was spent, the last of his cum was dribbling out of his cock onto his leg. The hair around his cock was also matted.

When things calmed down Sam asked in jest, "Do we really have to go home tomorrow? I don't want this fairy tale to end."

"Who says it has to end? Are you not enjoying my company?"

"When we get home, we will be going our separate ways for business. I have no idea where Morris will send me next. I know I'll be in New Jersey for at least a year. But after that, who knows?"

"How about we take this one day at a time. Since my wife died, I have refused to let myself get close to another woman, until now. You've have touched at the strings of my heart. I want to be with you and I'll do anything I can to keep us together. That is, if you want it."

"I do, but I don't want to get hurt and I need to take care of my daughter."

"Even if you've known me for all of two days, do you really think I could hurt you?"

"No. I can't imagine you being nothing but a good person whose intentions are good."

"I will never hurt you and I will always be there for you and your daughter, regardless where you may wind up."

She moved closer to Matt and he held her tightly. A few minutes later, she was crying, somewhat quietly. Matt wrapped the covers around them as they fell asleep holding each other.

They slept to 9:00 AM. They were both quiet as they left the bed to shower. Matt showered first. They were going to catch an 11:30 train that stopped in Newark then changing trains it was another 20 minutes to the Westfield train station. As they got dressed, Sam came over to Matt, putting her arms around his neck, kissed him and said, "I apologize for last night."

"For what?" He kissed her back.

"I shouldn't have said some of the things I did."

"Listen, the emotion of the day took over. If you didn't know by now, I want to spend plenty of time with you. So please stop banging your head against the door. Okay? Okay?"

Sam finally smiled and said, "Okay." She went over and kissed him passionately on his lips.

"You ready for breakfast?"

"I'm famished. Does Le Bernadin do breakfast," Sam said while smiling and flirting."

"I can't afford another meal there. I've got a place."

They hopped into a cab and went to Russ and Daughters. They enjoyed bagels and lox. The took a few bagels and bialys for when they got home to Westfield. When they got back to the townhouse, they grabbed their bags as Matt called a car service. Rather than taking them to the train, the driver entered the Holland Tunnel.

"Are you kidnapping me?"

"Nah. I just thought it would be easier if we took a car."

Sam moved closer to Matt and reached for his hand. He was happy to hold it. Sam closed her eyes and did not see Matt shed a few tears that he quickly wiped away.

The car was going to drop off Sam first. Sam had told Mollie about the man who had set up her doctor appointments for Monday. "Would you like to come in and meet the patient?"

"Of course. I'd love to meet her." Sam's sister would also be there. Matt grabbed Sam's luggage and followed her to the front door. Before she rang the doorbell, her sister had opened the door.

"Matt Fox, I would like to introduce you to my sister Dana Best."

"Nice to meet you Dana. Thanks for watching Mollie for Sam."

"How do you know Sam?"

"Our companies do business together. We were in the city for a meeting on Friday and we had dinner one night, no two nights and I offered her a ride home." Matt and Sam could not hide their smiles.

Mollie came out of her room on crutches. Mollie and Sam could have been sisters, she was that beautiful, although she was dressed in sweats with her hair in a ponytail.

"Mollie, meet Mr. Fox. He arranged for your doctor appointment tomorrow."

"I can't thank you enough for helping me, Mr. Fox." They were in the living room as Mollie sat down on the couch next to her mom and aunt. Matt took a seat on an upholstered chair

"First of all, please call me Matt. Secondly, I don't know if your mom told you about what was going to happen. I'll pick you and your mom up at 10 am and you will get an MRI and Xray of your hips down to your ankles. Then, you will see the doctor or doctors. Then they will give you and your mom their recommendations. You probably be tired after all this. If not, we can have dinner in the city or here in Westfield.

Matt turned to Dana and said, "You are welcome to join us for dinner if we come back to Westfield." Dana was a teacher in Scotch Plains so going into the city was not going to be an option.

Dana watched the last few minutes unfold and could not grasp who this man was. Still, by looking at her sister, she had a pretty good idea of how her sister's weekend had gone and how much this man has meant to her. "Matt, thanks for the invite. Just let me know if you are coming back to Westfield for dinner let me know and then I can let you know. Is that okay?"

"That's perfect. I better get going. I've got a few things to take care of, not the least is trying to explain to my Board how I lost $200,000." He smiled at Sam and she returned the smile. This non-verbal communication was not lost by either Mollie nor Dana.

"I'll see you guys at 10 am tomorrow. Have a good night." Matt yelled to everyone.

"I'll see you out," Sam said.

At the door, Sam said, "I keep no secrets from my daughter or sisters. If they ask, and I know they will, I'm going to tell them about the best weekend I've ever had, bar none. I'm not going to tell them about the sex, which was beyond my wildest dreams," as she laughed at the subject. She kissed him good bye with a kiss that shocked Mollie and Dana.

"See you in the morning."

The door closed, and Mollie and Dana said, together, "Wow!"

"Mom, who is this man."

"Have a seat." And when they did, Sam took them from her time on the train until she got home.

"You like him, mom?"

"I really do."

"Mom, I'm really happy for you. You deserve this." Dana nodded her approval.

"I'm going to take a nap," Sam said. "We'll call in for dinner, if that's okay with you."

Dana said that she had to get home. She went over to her sister and whispered, I'm very happy for you, but what happens in a year when they send you somewhere far away. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Thanks, but I'll be okay." Sam kissed her sister and said, "Thanks for taking care of Mollie."

"Always a pleasure. Maybe I'll see you for dinner tomorrow. Good luck with the doctors."

Matt rang the doorbell at 10 AM. Sam and Mollie were waiting for him, with Mollie wearing a long flowing skirt.

"You want a cup of coffee," Sam asked.

"I'm good. Had one earlier. More than one in the morning and I'm a basket case."

"We can't have that now, can we?" Sam laughed her reply.

"Morning Mollie."

"Morning Matt. Thank you again."

"My pleasure. Let's get going."

Matt had the driver he uses pick them up in a Cadillac SUV.

"Nice ride," Sam said. She continued, "You sure you can afford this after all the money I cost you this past weekend?" When she started laughing hysterically, Mollie joined in, also laughing hysterically. Matt, who was sitting in the front seat, turned around, gave them a stern look, kept the stare for a few seconds then started laughing with them.

The ride to NYC took ninety minutes. They went to the hospital for the MRI, then across the street for the Xray. It was close to 1:00 PM when Mollie was through with her tests. The nurse said that Dr. Les White will meet with everyone in an hour. Why don't you grab some lunch. When you come back, come up to the 4th floor.

Mollie and Sam were too nervous to eat. They decided to wait in the lobby on the 4th floor. At 2:00 PM, Dr. White's nurse greeted them and asked them to follow her into the examination room. She took about ten minutes going over Mollie's medical history. When she was done she said Dr. White would be coming in in a few minutes.

Two minutes later, Dr. White walked in. "Matt, how are you doing? I heard you were coming today, but I could not imagine why?" They hugged each other.

"Les, this is my good friend Samantha Rose, but you better call her Sam. I found out the hard way. This is her daughter Mollie."

"Nice to meet both of you. Matt and I went to elementary through high school together, played football together and then when I went on to medical school, he became an architect. We've been friends since we were ten years old."

He turned to Mollie. "I did have a chance to read your medical history and I've just reviewed your MRI and Xray." He put the MRI up onto the back lit screen.

"The one thing I noticed is that you have a fracture near your pelvis." Dr. White pointed this out on the MRI. "The docs in Arkansas probably thought it would heal itself. That's not the case. I have to go in and put in a few screws so the bone heals properly and that you will walk properly.

Mollie asked, "I'm a lacrosse player. Do you think I'll be able to play this season? Also, can I swim for exercise?"

"Lacrosse starts when, April?"

"Practice starts in the middle of March. That's nine months."

"No promises, but we have to see how your rehab goes. I must tell you that there cannot be any shortcuts with your rehab. Shortcuts mean a longer rehab. No swimming until after three months. You can walk in a pool, but cannot swim."

Sam asked about pain medication after surgery.

"We will give her what she needs. I find that by the second day extra strength Tylenol is all my patients need."

"I know this is a teaching hospital, but will you be doing my surgery?"

"I was going to ask Matt to assist, but he gets squeamish around blood!" They started laughing as Dr. White continued. "I will be doing the surgery.