SECAUCUS - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mollie and Sam, I know this is plenty to take in, so feel free to take your time and this is something you want to pursue, just give my admin a call and we will set up a date. Matt also knows how to reach me, anytime of the day. If you have any questions, call me."

"Dr. White," Mollie said, "I've been waiting too long to have a normal, pain free life. Can you please call your admin in and let's do this."

The admin came in, checked Dr. White's schedule and said, "Someone canceled on Wednesday. The spot's available."

"No, it's not," said Mollie. "It's my spot now." Mollie began to sob.

When she stopped crying, she asked, "I guess my going to the Springsteen concert on Friday is out?

"I'm afraid so," Les said.

Sam moved over to comfort Mollie and turned to Dr, White. "Doc, I'm entrusting you with my daughter's well-being. I have so much faith in this man," pointing to Matt, "and I believe I have the same amount of faith in your ability."

"Thank you, Sam. It means a lot to me. Please call me Les. I'll let you talk to the admin as there are things you need to know and we will catch up in the waiting room on Wednesday."

Mollie and Sam said "Thank you."

Matt, who had been silent during the visit gave Les a hug and asked, "Who pays for dinner this time?"

"You do."

"You got it."

"Good. Le Bernadin. I'll let Susan know and the three of us will do dinner." Susan was Dr. White's wife.

"That's fine, but it will be four of us" as he tilted his head in the direction of Sam. Sam smiled at Matt. He returned the smile.

Sam went over to Dr. White and whispered something in his ear. Les started to roar with laughter.

Matt gave Les a hug and said "Thanks. I'll see you on Wednesday."

Mollie and Sam followed with hugs of their own.

They found out, while talking to the admin that they had to be back the next day in order for Mollie to get and EKG and medical clearance. They said the appointment was for 2:00 PM.

In the car, they decided to get back to Westfield for dinner. "What would you like to eat?"

Mollie said that she was in the mood for Cuban food so she asked, "How about at 1958 Cuban Cuisine?"

Dana would join them for the 7 PM dinner. Matt made the reservation.

"I have a suggestion. Since Mollie's appointment tomorrow is late in the day, why not stay at my townhouse tomorrow night? Less traffic, especially if they want her to be in the city by 6:00 AM on Wednesday. Sam, you can stay at the townhouse as long as you want."

Mollie shook her head and then Sam said, "That would be great. Thank you."

The car dropped Mollie and Sam back at their house and Sam at his. It was a long day in the city so they decided on a shower before dinner. As Sam putting on her makeup after dressing in a bright tangerine sun dress with matching sandals, Mollie came into her bedroom. She was already dressed.

"Hey, kid, you okay?"

"I'm fine mom. A little nervous, but that's to be expected. I know Dr. White will do a great job. I have a question for you. If you don't want to answer I'll understand."

"You know there are no secrets between us."

"Mom, you met Matt last Friday. You had a great weekend with him. I couldn't be happier. I see how you look at him and how you interact. Do you like him a lot?"

"No," and she waited a few seconds and continued, "I've fallen in love with him. He is everything I could ask for. He's considerate, he's funny, he makes me laugh and just as important he makes me feel like a woman."

"Good," Mollie said. "I like him too."

Matt met them the next day and they were driven, first to Matt's townhouse, where they dropped off their bags and then on to the hospital. It took a while but Mollie passed all of her tests. She was told to report to the hospital at 6:30 AM the next day.

They got back to the townhouse around 5 PM. Matt gave Mollie the tour of the place. She used the elevator to get from floor to floor. At the top level, where the living quarters were, Matt was showing where Sam would stay. Before Sam moved into the room, Mollie said to both of them, "Don't pretend, guys. Mom, it's okay if you stay with Matt."

They both smiled and nodded their approval.

"Let me show you where you can stay," Matt said. He led Mollie into a huge room with her own large bathroom with an oversize tub and shower.

"Is this okay?"

Mollie was speechless. She had never seen a house like this, let alone a bathroom suite like this. She was like her mom as she sarcastically said, "I think I can live with this. Does it come with maid service? She started laughing.

"Actually, it does. When I stay here for more than a week, I have someone come in twice a week to clean the place. Speaking of staying more than a week. Sam, you told me that you've taken a leave from Morris for six to eight weeks, why don't you guys stay here. That way, Mollie can do her initial rehab here and in the pool. Yeah, the pool. You haven't seen it but it's below the first floor. We can always go back to Westfield when you need to and this way we can take advantage of the city."

Mollie said, "There is only one regret. "We were supposed to see Springsteen Friday then he's off to Europe."

"Sorry, Mollie, maybe next time."

They called in for pizza that night and spent the evening watching a few movies together. Mollie thought that this is the family she never had. When the movies were done Mollie went over to Matt and said, "Can I see you for a minute?" Sam was already walking to the bedroom.

"Sure, what's up?"

Mollie, wise beyond her years, asked Matt, "I see the way you act around my mom and I see the way she acts around you. Do you like her a lot?"

Matt thought for a second and replied, "No, Mollie I don't like your mom a lot." He paused, then continued, "The fact is that I've fallen in love with her. By the way, I've fallen in love with you as well."

"Have you told mom that? She said the same thing about you. Wait. Me too?"

"Yes, you too. I haven't said anything to your mom but I will."

"I hope so." She reached out and gave Matt a hug. "Thanks again for doing this for me."

"How could I not?

"You hardly know me. How can you love me?"

"Your mom talked all about you over the weekend. I heard enough to know that my love for your mom transfers to you as well." Mollie went over and gave Matt a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Sam returned the kiss to Mollie's forehead. "See you in the morning."

Matt walked into the bedroom to find Sam naked lying on top of the bed. "Nice. By the way, what did you say to Les that had him laughing?"

"I just told him that you were fucking me silly and you owed me another dinner at Le Bernadin," Sam said with a straight face.

"I guess I can include you in the dinner. After all, I've fallen in love with you." Matt was now naked, sitting on the bed next to Sam.

"I feel the same way. I love you," Sam said. "I've never felt like this about anyone." She began to weep. Matt moved in and wiped the teers of joy from her eyelids. "Make love to me, Matt. Let's take our time/"

Sam opened her legs and Matt quickly moved between them. He fingered her pussy, finding her very wet. He lined up his cock with her slit and shoved it gently into the wetness. They moved as one, both crying out and as Matt moved faster, he lifted Sam's legs in the air and locked them behind his arms. He was able to push deeper into Sam's pussy.

He then told her that he wanted to take her from behind. He easily slid into Sam's pussy, He reached for and tugged at her tight nipples and the action of his playing with her nipples caused her pleasure beyond belief. That, plus his ramming his cock into her pussy caused her to exclaim that she was cumming, but kept as quiet as possible with her daughter down the hall. "Oh, Matt, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmming." He continued to go faster, pushing harder as she announced her second orgasm. "Feels so good. Oh God, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmming again. Oh Matt!" She leaned forward as Matt grabbed her ass, plowing into the sweet pussy. She felt Matt empty his seed into her waiting pussy.

"Oh my God," Matt said.

Matt rolled off Sam, reached for her as they both went under the covers. Sam was in no hurry to let her go. They cuddled for a while, whispering to each other, kissing each other. Finally, they slept.

They got to the hospital, checked in and went to the surgical floor. Mollie was given a gown and got onto the gurney bed. A steady stream of medical personnel came by asking questions, telling her what to expect. The anesthesiologist came by and then Dr. White showed up.

"Good morning. How are you doing, Mollie?"

"I guess okay. Anxious to get this done."

"I can understand that. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. The surgery will take about 2 1/2 hours. You'll be in recovery and then taken to a regular room." I'll see you later."

Matt and Sam said, "Thank you, Les."

Five minutes later Sam, and then with no hesitation, Matt gave Mollie a hug and a kiss as she was wheeled into the operating room. Sam started crying.

"Sam, everything will be fine."

"I know, but I'm nervous."

The operation was uneventful. Les came by and told them, "Everything went well. No complications. She probably will be out for most of the next twenty-four hours. Why don't you go home, come back in the morning. I'll be checking in on her every four hours. If she gets up earlier, I'll call." Sam gave him a hug.

"Matt certainly owes you the dinner."

Mollie stayed in the recovery room for a good number of hours. She was transferred up to a room where she continued to sleep until she woke up the next morning. Sam and Matt were there when she woke up.

"Still groggy," were the first words Mollie said upon waking at 8:30 AM the day after surgery. Sam and Matt were in the room when she woke up.

"That's to be expected," Sam said. "How do you feel?"

"A little sore but no pain."

They came in with some breakfast. And a menu for the rest of the day.

"Eat something. It will make you feel better." They brought in a bagel, orange juice and Rice Krispies.

Mollie was famished. She wolfed down everything. As she finished, Dr. White walked in.

"Morning. How are you feeling, Mollie?"

"All things considered, a little pain and sore."

"That's to be expected. I'll write out a prescription for some pain meds for today. Let me take a look at my handiwork. Sam, Matt come take a look. The tape will come off by itself in about two weeks, maybe less. Mollie, you can shower, but no baths for now. The stitches will dissolve and eventually, Mollie, you will have a very thin scar about four inches long."

All three of them said "Thank you," with Sam giving him a hug.

"Hey, no more whispering, you two," Matt said. Les looked at him and laughed.

They stayed another hour and then Mollie was getting tired. The physical therapist was going to show up later in the day. Matt and Sam styed near the hospital, walking up York Avenue, having lunch at Finestra. Mollie was more alert when they returned. They left just before the therapist arrived.

With no one in the house, Sam was more vocal as she screamed Matt's name as he was fucking her from behind. Her bush came up her crack something Matt loved. He shoved his cock into Sam's well soaked pussy and had her moaning in ecstasy within a few minutes.

"Matt, please deeper, faster, faster, oh so fucking good. Deeper....faster......................oh...........................my.............God. Your cock feels so fucking good. Please don't you dare stop fucking me. Faster, please go faster.......................I'm going to cum on your cock..............Cumming on your cock...............................................Oh, I'm cumming, cummmmm...............................ing."

Sam didn't get enough. She moved and straddled Matt's cock. She lined up his erection with her slit and sat down on his hardness. She leaned forward so Matt could take her nipples into his mouth. Matt bit hard on one then the next erect nipple. He then took her big tits in his hands and played with them as Sam rode his cock. That went on for minutes when Sam announced another orgasm, her voice louder than ever before. Screaming, "I'm fucking cummmmmmmmmmmmmming. God damn. Cummingggggggggggggg on your cock. She squirted and collapsed on Matt's chest.

"Me too. Going to cum in your pussy. Pussy is so wet." He still kept up a steady pace as Sam screamed her orgasm. As she was cumming, so was he. His orgasm was no less powerful, blasting jets of cum into Sam's beautiful pussy.

They settled in for the night. At least Matt thought he did. Sam said, "I love you more than you can imagine. You make me feel so good and you treat my daughter and me so well. The sex is a bonus," she laughed. "I'm thinking about leaving my job. I can't bear the fact of not being with you. You know my job. There are no guarantees where the next location will be and for how long. After the time off, I'm going to give my notice. In the meantime, I'll start looking for something that keeps me in the Westfield area.."

"Before you do anything, just think about it. I'm confident things will work out. Trust me, okay?"

"Okay."

"Tomorrow, I have a few business things to take care of. I'll meet you at the hospital at noon. Is that okay?"

"Perfect. I love you." Sam kissed him goodnight and within minutes they were both sleeping.

Sam arrived at the hospital to be surprised when she saw Dr. White talking with Mollie.

"Mom, great news. I get to go home today!"

"How?" asked Sam.

"She's doing fine. Went through all her paces. No sense of keeping her here. She'll walk with a cane for two weeks. I'll sign the discharge papers and then I'll see you in two weeks. It will take the nurses about 90 minutes to process the discharge." Holding up his hands he continued, "Don't ask me why it takes that long."

Sam gave Dr. White a kiss and said, "Thanks, Les, for everything. I look forward to meeting your wife next week."

"Mom, I have no pain. I was able to take a few steps without pain. And, no crutches, just a cane. Thank you, thank you and thank you, Dr. White. You have the hands of a God." She gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Let me call Matt and tell him what time to be here."

Matt showed up with the car and with flowers that he gave to Mollie.

"They're beautiful. Thank you."

Mollie was tired when she arrived at the townhouse. Found a vase for the flowers, put them in her room then fell asleep.

"How was your day," Sam asked.

"Very productive. Still trying to finalize a few things."

"I need to get some food delivered if we are going to be here for two months. Can you make a list of what you guys like, then I'll add things that I like and I'll get the local food store to deliver. In the meantime, how about Chinese tonight?"

"Seeing there is no food in the house, Chinese will do."

Mollie finally woke up. Sam ordered the food and they sat down at the table.

Matt and Sam said in unison, "How are you feeling?"

"Sore but no fucking pain!"

"I guess that's good," Matt deadpanned. Everyone laughed. It had been a while since the girls had laughed this hard. I also told your mom that I loved her. I also told her that I loved you, too.

"Mollie, I told Sam that I loved him as well."

Mollie began to cry, with tears of happiness flowing down her cheeks.

The next few weeks went by quickly. Matt and Sam had dinner with Les and his wife. They had a great time, with many laughs at Le Bernadin. The relationship between Matt and Sam flourished. Their love for each grew every day. Mollie got a great report from Dr. White at the two-week, four-week and six-week time frame. She was walking on her own, without pain also walking in Matt's pool, and was looking forward to her physical therapy beginning in a few weeks, just when school would start.

Sam had her sister come in to stay with Mollie as Matt took Sam on a short weekend vacation to Bermuda.

The flight from Newark Airport took ninety minutes. A car from the Fairmont Southampton met them and the driver loaded the two carry on bags into the limo. They arrived and were checked into one of the Fairmont Gold Suites. The suite, with a separate living room, offered spectacular views of the multi-colored Atlantic Ocean.

No sooner than they had checked into the room, Sam said, "I want you in me, right now." She stripped off her clothing and spread her legs. She would need to do a little trimming if she was to wear the bikini's she brought with her. Matt, was undressed as well, but he knelt by her outstretched legs and rather than thrusting his cock into Sam's hot furnace, he started to lick her pussy. He licked her slit, thrusting in and out of the well-lubricated hole, causing Sam to move her hips off the bed. Matt avoided her clit for just a minute when Sam reached for Matt's head, pushed him into her pussy and said, "You're making me cum. I love how you lick me, how you fuck me. I love you. Now com fuck me."

But Matt was relentless as he started to lick Sam's engorged clit to the point where she was screaming and panting and finally climaxing on his tongue. Matt didn't hesitate as he moved away from licking her clit and took his hard cock and thrust it into Sam.

Sam started moving with Matt, "I need more. I need more of your fucking cock. Give me more." She was now screaming. Matt kept thrusting and Sam kept moaning and screaming. Sam, panting, uncontrollably, cried out, "Matt, I'm cumming. Cumming. Cummmmmmmmmmmmmming so hard, Oh fuck, cumming for. Ah....ah. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck!"."

"I'm cumming too. Your pussy is grabbing my cock, making me cum.

Sam came and so did Matt. They seem to have perfected their lovemaking, often taking it to a new level.

"I need to shower," Sam said, "if we are going to the pool. I smell like sex."

They spent the afternoon at the pool, and for the next three days, they did some sightseeing, while spending a good portion of the time by the pool. They enjoyed their lovemaking, whether it was slow and passionate with times spent feasting each other in a "69" position. She had purchased a barely there sting bikini. She had worn it to the pool, but not before she trimmed the sides of her golden pubes.

The last day, while walking in Hamilton, they stopped into Crisson Jewellers.

Matt saw a tennis bracelet and asked Sam if she like it.

"It's beautiful."

"Try it on, please."

"I can't. No, I can't"

"Why can't you? I love you and after what you've been through, you deserve a present. Please, if you like it, I want to give it to you?" Matt placed the bracelet on Sam's left wrist. "Well,?" Matt asked.

"It really is beautiful." Thank you." She kissed Matt on his lips and said, "I love you."

"I'm not done yet? We need to get something for Mollie. What do you think she would like?"

"I have no idea."

"Let's look for a necklace."

The salesperson showed them a few and they picked out a sterling silver one with a heart at the bottom.

"We need to sign a card with both of our names," Matt said. Sam realized it was futile to argue. "We should also get something for Dana."

"I think she would like a silver ring."

They found something and had it wrapped.

They came home. Dana said that she has to get back to her house. Loathing going through the Holland Tunnel. Everyone thanked her, with Mollie giving her a big hug and kiss. Before she left, Sam gave her the gift.

"It's beautiful. You didn't have to do this."

"We know," Matt said, "but we felt we should get you something for taking care of Mollie."

Dana came over and gave Sam and Matt a kiss. "Got to run. Talk to you soon, sis." Then she was gone.

They were in the living room when Matt said, to both girls, please take a seat.

"Mom, when did you get that bracelet?"

"Matt got this for me while we were away."