SECAUCUS - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must really like her, Matt."

"You could say that," as both Matt and her mom smiled.

"We bought you a gift from Bermuda," Sam said.

Matt handed her the box and when she opened it, she began crying. "No one has ever given me such a gift before. Thanks Matt."

"Thank your mom as well."

She went over to both of them and embraced them individually. She continued crying.

"Why are you crying,?" Sam said.

"Mom's next job could be anywhere."

"I don't think so," Matt said.

Sam said, "What do you mean, 'I don't think so.'"

"I've been in talks for a few weeks with the CEO of your company. Before I met you, I said to myself that it would be easier if I just bought a construction company so I could keep everything 'in house.'" Now, the thought of losing both of you was too much, so......I bought your company. The CEO was ready to retire so they were looking for someone to run the company. And, I want you to be the CFO of the Morris division. You would report to me, which may make it uncomfortable for a few people. Too fucking bad. Sorry Mollie. So, what do you say? Want to give it a try?"

"Mom, say yes. Say yes before he changes his mind?" Mollie was desperate.

"I don't think he's going to change his mind. Are you?" Sam was beaming.

"Not a chance. Also, there is something else I need to ask you?"

He pulled out a Tiffany's box, got down on one knee, showed Sam a brilliant diamond ring, and asked Sam to marry him.

"Mom, say yes. Say yes before he changes his mind?" Mollie was laughing hysterically.

Sam was crying when she said, "Of course."

Matt was not finished. He pulled out another Tiffany box, opened it and there was a diamond necklace. "Mollie, would you take me as your dad?"

Sam, was laughing when she said, "Mollie, say yes. Say yes before he changes his mind. "

Mollie said yes and Matt started to cry.

Two weeks later, Labor Day weekend, there was one more surprise before Mollie started school back in Westfield. She was about to begin her physical therapy the week she returned to school.

Sam gave notice to end her lease and moved the contents of her apartment into Matt's house.

"Hey Sam, does Mollie have a valid passport?"

"We both do, why?

"Tomorrow, wheels up at 9:30 PM out of Teterboro. Bring the passports."

"To where?"

"My surprise."

"How do we pack?"

"Summer clothing with a heavy sweater. Whatever else we need we'll buy, Jeans are fine, one summer dress. Just an overnight bag."

Sam told Mollie about the trip. She was well enough to fly as she will start her PT on Tuesday.

Matt's car service picked them up at 7:30 PM on Thursday. They would arrive around 7:30 AM on Friday morning.

"What airport is this, Mollie asked?"

"Teterboro." They exited the car and Matt led them onto a private plane.

"I'm not even going to ask," Sam said.

When they were at their cruising altitude, Matt told them they were going for a brief trip to London. They'll be back on Monday afternoon

They cleared customs and were taken to a suite at the Cannaught Hotel. There was a separate living room with two bedrooms.

"Do you girls want to take a nap?"

"We are only here for three days. No time to sleep. Time to shop. We plan on having breakfast downstairs and then leaving." Sam and Mollie said together. Mollie was still using a cane when she went for long walks. Otherwise, she was healing well, without any complications.

Before they left the room, there was a knock at the door.

Matt said, "Mollie, please get that."

"Sure, no problem." Then the blood curdling scream came. "Oh, my God. Bruce. What are you doing here?"

"Your dad was the architect for a few of my homes so he had my number. He gave me a call and told me about you missing my concert in New Jersey. It was his idea of bringing you to London so you can see us play before you started school. By the way, how are you feeling?"

"I'm doing much better now."

Matt introduced his fiancé to Bruce and Sam thanked him for making this special for Mollie.

"I'm not done yet," Bruce said. With that the members in the band showed up. Matt had worked on a few of their homes as well.

Bruce handed Matt badges to the concert and then said to Mollie, "How well do you know the song, 'Dancing in the Dark?'"

"I know the words but singing it is another story."

Bruce laughed. "I don't want you to sing the song. I want you to dance to it. With me, in front of some 80,000 people. You think you can do that."

"You bet your ass."

"Stay in your seats. As we start playing 'Land of Hopes and Dreams,' my stage guy will get you up by the stage. He will let you know when to come near me. Don't worry about mom and dad filming. I'll have a copy of your performance for you to show your friends. Matt, all of you please join us backstage after the concert."

"I can't believe this is happening," Mollie yelled.

"It is," Bruce said.

A server was entering the room with a table full of food. Matt had ordered this for the group. Patti reached for a pumpernickel bagel and some cream cheese. The other members of the band dug in as well. Fruit, Croissants, French Toast, meats cereal, juices, and sodas. There were other items as well. No one was going back to their rooms hungry.

Mollie sat down and the other members of the band came by to say hello and chat. Mollie was taking selfies. Patti found a spot next to Sam. "We were so pleased with Matt's work, we haven't told him, but we just bought a house in Key West that we want done over. Bruce will speak with him when the tour is over." Sam and Patti continued talking like they were old friends. Patti told Sam that they need to come over for dinner when the tour is over. They exchanged phone numbers. Sam's head was spinning.

Mollie's could not believe what was taking place in front of her eyes. She couldn't believe that she was having breakfast with Bruce Springsteen and his band.

After two hours of laughter and fun, the band left to practice for the show.

"I truly don't know how you are ever going to top this, dad." Mollie walked over to Matt and gave him a big hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm not going to try."

That night Mollie wore a navy mini-dress, gold hoop earrings and 3" navy pumps. Matt and family were shown to their seats and about ninety minutes into the concert, the stage manager came and got Mollie. She was placed in a seat by the stage and when Bruce was into Dancing in the Dark he held out his hand and Mollie walked up the steps to the stage. To Mollie, it was like she was the only person in the arena. She carried off the dance like a pro. The stage manager brought her back to her parents. Matt thanked him and gave him $100.

As the concert ended they made their way backstage and were lead into a large room where the band was toweling off. There was food and drink, but the star of the show was Mollie. The entire band applauded her and Bruce gave her a hug. "Thank you so much for this entire evening. No one is going to believe me."

Pictures were taken and then Matt, Sam and Mollie said their good-byes.

"Bruce," Matt said, "Thank you for everything."

"It was my pleasure. We bought a home in Key West and will want some work done. I'll call you in November when the tour is over."

"You got it." They shook hands.

When they got back to the hotel, the ladies held Matt by the arm. They were all exhausted and promptly fell asleep.

About 6:00 AM Matt was awoken by this familiar feeling in his groin. He looked down to see Sam sucking his cock. She told him to be quiet as she took his cock down her throat. She twirled her tongue on the crown and formed a tight circle, with her lips, around his cock. She moved her mouth with purpose as she felt him begin to get bigger. After a minute, he exploded into her mouth. She took all of it and swallowed. Another minute later he said, "And good morning to you, too!"

She came up and put her head on his chest. "You don't know how much I love you. And last night topped anything I've ever been through. I can't imagine anything that will top that."

End of Part 1.